Olivia Ch. 01

Story Info
Young woman discovers BDSM after heartbreak.
1.4k words
4.17
14.1k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this chapter starts slow, with a background story, if that doesn't interest you, skip to the stars.

*****

Hi. My name is Olivia. This is the story of how I went from secretary to slave to wife.

It all started about ten years ago, when I graduated from business school, and went to work for my fiancée Jimmy, and his partner Bill. The company was small, and they couldn't pay me much, but I was in love with Jimmy, and figured once we were married, I would profit from the success of the company.

Shortly after that, Bill met and married Mary, the widow of a successful business man. His children from a previous marriage had inherited his business. Mary received an allowance from the estate to take care of living expenses. While she didn't have much money, she was still friends with some of her husband's business contacts, whom she introduced to Jimmy and Bill. Through them, the business received some much needed advice, and access to cash for growth.

As the business grew, Mary seemed to be more interested in Bill's money than in him. Jimmy enjoyed travelling more than Bill, and would often be away meeting with customers, and business contacts across the country. I became the office manager, in charge of all clerical staff and reported directly to Bill.

Bill was very smart with his investments, and soon had several homes. Jimmy always seemed to spend more than he made, and was becoming enamored with gambling. Jimmy kept avoiding the issue of setting a date, claiming that we couldn't afford it.

About 5 years ago, things started to fall apart. When I look back now, it all seemed to happen at once, but I'll try to put it in some sort of order. As I already stated, Mary seemed to love money more than Bill, and around this time she began spending more time at the beach house, and less at home. But my world started to crash when I had a girl's night out.

Some of my friends from college were in town for a business trip, and I took Friday afternoon off to spend some time with them before they left. Since Jimmy was out of town on a business trip, I decided to accompany them back to their hotel after dinner. As we waited for the elevator, the doors opened to reveal Jimmy locked in a passionate kiss with a little waif that was barely legal. He was so into her, he didn't even notice me as I ran off in shame.

I realized that I couldn't work for Jimmy anymore, and went to the office to get my things. Despite the late hour, Bill was there pouring over the books, and I could tell he was extremely upset. He could also see how upset I was, and he got the question out first. Through my tears, I told him what had happened at the hotel. I apologized for leaving him shorthanded, but said I hoped he understood why I couldn't stay.

Then Bill told me what had him there so late. He had just discovered that Jimmy had been embezzling, and there might not be a company for me to work for any longer. He assured me that Jimmy would not be a part of the company going forward, and asked me to stay. He needed someone that knew the company, and that he could trust to help him figure things out.

We spent all day Saturday documenting everything that Jimmy took. We contacted a forensic accountant, and a lawyer. On Friday, when Jimmy returned from his "business trip", we confronted him with our evidence. I told him we were through, and I was keeping the ring for "pain and suffering". The lawyer had drawn up a contract for Bill to buy Jimmy out of his share of the business, for a fair price, less what we could prove he stole. If Jimmy didn't sign it, we were prepared to send our evidence to the police.

Buying out Jimmy strapped the liquid assets of the company, as well as Bill's personal resources. We had to lay off most of the staff, and move the company into smaller quarters. I took a pay cut, in exchange for a small share of the company. Bill and I put in many long hours saving and rebuilding the company, and for a little while, money was tight. I wanted the company to succeed as a form of revenge on Jimmy.

One day when Bill got home, he found a box of his stuff from the beach house, and a note from Mary. She was moving to the beach house, and would live on the allowance from her first husband's estate, but wanted nothing to do with someone as poor as he was now. She would not ask for a divorce, because she felt that was "beneath her".

**************************************************************************

About a year later, we made a major breakthrough in one of our products, and were able to sell the patent for a huge profit. The company was now back on its feet, and we could look into rehiring some of the people we had to lay off. Bill took me out to thank me for standing by him.

We both got very drunk, and ended up back at his place. We started talking about some of our kinkiest sexual fantasies, and playing a game of "I can top that". I said that I couldn't understand what would possess a woman to allow a man to dominate her, and he said he could show me.

He ordered me to get undressed. To this day, I'm not sure what possessed me, but I did it. He took of his tie, and used it to bind me hands behind my back. He then pulled me across his lap, and began smacking my bottom, gently at first, but building in intensity. Just as I started to think that I couldn't stand it anymore, he stopped.

His hand slid between my legs, and ne began to rub my clit, and finger fuck me. Just as with the spanking, he started slowly, and increased in intensity. I could feel the heat building despite myself, but just before I could come, he stopped. Before my brain had even registered that he had stopped, the spanking started again.

The cycle repeated itself over and over until I was delirious with lust. I begged him to let me come. I offered him everything I owned, promised to do anything he asked. He roughly pushed me to my knees, and opened his fly. Before he could ask, I took him into my mouth. I had never done this without my hands, and it was far from my best, but eventually I felt him jam my head against his crotch as he exploded into my mouth and throat. I hungrily swallowed every drop.

He untied my hands, and gruffly told me to finish myself off before leaving the room. I was stunned, and desperate, and did as I was told. When he came back, he led me to a bedroom. There was a comforter and pillow on the floor at the foot of the bed. He tied one end of his tie to my right wrist, and pushed me to the floor. He looped the tie around the foot of the bed, and secured the other end to my left wrist, and climbed into bed.

In the morning, I awoke to find him spreading a cream on my butt. He apologized, and said that he didn't know what had come over him. I told him there was no need, because I had enjoyed it, and wouldn't mind doing it again. I kissed him, and he picked me up, put me in the bed, and made love to me.

Over the next few weeks, we went out more and more often. A few months later, after dinner, I said we needed to talk. I had realized that it had been over a month since I had set foot in my apartment. And while I realized that he was still married to Mary, I felt I could save a lot of money if I moved in, and gave up my apartment. I wasn't asking for a commitment, and he could still date other women. He said in lieu of rent he expected me to be naked around the house unless he gave me permission. I agreed, and the next day, we picked up my stuff, and I moved in.

And that is how my life as a slave began.