Olivia Loves to Lick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers

After stepping into the toy, with one foot on either side of the center strap, Olivia pulled it up until the head of her dildo was pressing against her pussy. Juices were running down her thighs from her sexual arousal, and she had no trouble easing the tip into her wet and avid pink hole. Once it was started in place, she pulled the belt up around her waist, and pushed the dildo most of the way inside herself. Her clit was almost as swollen as Jess's had been, and Olivia was careful to keep the spur away from that most sensitive place. She intended, after a long, slow fucking, bringing Jessica and herself to the peaks of their excitement, to move the clit spurs into place and bring about momentous and mutual orgasms.

When Olivia walked back to the bed, Jessica was still lying on her back with her legs spread, but her eyes were open. The smile on her face got wider and more lascivious when she saw what was going to be driving in and out of her pussy in a few minutes. Her smile remained in place while Jessica's eyes focused on the dildo that bounced up and down as Olivia got onto the bed and walked on her knees until she was between Jessica's legs. The long, thick plastic cock aimed straight at the place that was about to be crammed, and the young blonde reached down and used her fingers to spread her pussy lips and expedite that cramming.

With one hand guiding the dildo, Olivia leaned forward, supporting her weight on her other hand. Carefully, she pressed the end of the toy against Jessica's wetness and moved it around to spread the lubricating fluid. With both of them ready, she gave a firm push and the mushroom-shaped head wedged between the fingers and the soft lips they were holding open.

"Mmmmmm," Jessica murmured as a bolt of joy shot through her body. "That feels so good. Really give it to me, Livia."

Her friend gave it to her, but slowly, no more than an inch at a time. They both wanted to build their pleasure up slowly and fuck for a long time before they climaxed. After the second thrust, Olivia no longer needed to guide the toy, so she leaned forward and looked down on her friend, enjoying the sight of the grimaces of pleasure flickering across her face. Jessica no longer needed to hold her lips apart, so she removed her hands and placed them affectionately on Olivia's biceps.

Every strong but gentle push spread the opening to her pussy farther and expanded the adjacent love channel, sending waves of bliss through Jessica's body. They also moved the dildo that was imbedded in Olivia's pussy, and the molded bumps massaged all her sensitive spots. Either of the women could feel their respective levels of pleasure mounting, and they relished the feeling. They continued to grow with every slow stroke, until the red triangle of the strapon was pressed against Jessica's labia.

Olivia lowered her upper body, curling her arms under those of her partner, so the two women were lying full length, skin upon skin, including having their erect nipples rubbing against each other's breasts. They lay in that position for almost a minute, feeling joy throbbing through their bodies, while Jessica's hands caressed her partner's sides and back and stroked as far down as her ass. Everything they were doing felt wonderful, but they both knew it was about to get even better, as Olivia's hips started moving away, slowly drawing the dildo from Jessica's pussy.

With just the head remaining within the swollen lips, she paused for a few seconds, before slowly plunging the plastic cock back into the channel that wanted it so badly. The desire to have her pussy stuffed with the thick toy was so overpowering that Jessica fucked back to meet Olivia's thrust, and their bodies came together with a satisfying wet sound, accompanied by two sighs of joy.

"Oh, Livia, that was sooo good. Do it again."

By the time Jessica was through begging for more, Olivia was already drawing the dildo back. Once again, she paused briefly before driving it forward again. This time, the woman on the bottom spread her thighs more and, when she flexed her legs and fucked back, the head of the toy spread the opening to her pussy even more and penetrated a fraction of an inch deeper, giving her even more of a thrill. The next stroke was even better, as were each of the hundreds that followed.

For a long time, the two women fucked quietly on top of the bed, the only noises being their groans, their sighs and their other sounds of pleasure, and the slushy sounds of the front of the strapon meeting Jessica's dripping pussy. Juices from there were spattering on her belly and thighs and running down her crotch to soak into the bed. Those produced by Olivia trickled straight down the dildo that was pleasuring her to remain on the strap or soak into the sheets.

The clit spurs were not in use, but the dildos stimulated every other part of their pussies, and the women knew they were both getting close to cumming. Jessica was rocking from side to side on her ass as she thrust back to meet the plastic cock surging into her pussy. Her hands stroked the back and sides of Olivia, even reaching down to tickle the crack between her ass cheeks, a caress she knew the older woman appreciated. Her partner's movements were also more erratic, and both women were moaning in bliss with every stroke.

"Play with my boobies, Livia," Jessica whispered.

Olivia knew what her partner meant. She smiled at the request and raised her upper body, so her weight was supported on her knees. Once in position, she reached down to take one of Jessica's breasts in either hand, with their nipples loosely held between her index and middle fingers. Slowly, she drew back, pulling the dildo most of the way from her partner's pussy and, when the thrust it in again, she squeezed gently on the luscious globes, while tweaking their nipples. With bolts of pleasure crackling along the familiar triangular course, Jessica fucked back even harder to meet her.

They continued like that for a few dozen more strokes. Although it might have looked as if Olivia was pulling on her partner's breasts, and using them as handles, she was only fondling them and rubbing the nipples between her fingers. The sweet pink nubbins were very sensitive, especially when Olivia's caresses were combined with the dildo driving in and out of Jessica's pussy, raising her arousal to a new peak. She wanted very badly to cum, and knew how her partner could make that happen.

"Make me cum, Livia. Fuck my clitty."

Olivia was more than happy to do that, because her own excitement had reached its apex too, and it was time for her orgasm. She let go of Jessica's breasts, pulled the dildo part of the way out of her pussy, and leaned back to look at her clit. The adorable pink pearl had pushed its way out from under its protective hood, and would be fully exposed to the kisses of the clit spur. Olivia twisted the attachment into place, locked it there, and reached under herself to do the same to the part of the toy that was imbedded in her own pussy. They were both ready for climaxes that would be mutual or close to it and, as the woman wielding the strapon, she felt responsible for making them happen.

Olivia leaned forward, almost back into the full-length, skin-on-skin position they had been using, except that her hands held her partner's breasts so their two pairs of nipples would be in contact with each other. When the plastic cock was driven all the way back into her again, Jessica squealed in delight at feeling her clit being tickled by the spur and her nipples being scraped by another pair that were equally rigid. The adjusted dildo in Olivia's pussy did the same thing for her, and she quivered in delight, but felt that she needed to use more restraint when expressing her pleasure.

Jessica felt no such obligation. "Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered. "Give it to me, Livia! Fuck me harder!" she begged.

Once again, Olivia did what her partner wanted, mostly because they both very much wanted the same thing. In addition to her own climax, she wanted Jessica to enjoy a powerful orgasm, even better than her first one. She adjusted her position and her movements slightly so the clit spur would rake more strongly across the engorged pearl, while increasing the speed of her strokes. Besides one dildo stimulating all of Jessica's pussy, the toy deep inside her own love hole would bring her to the same kind of orgasm, because Olivia would keep fucking until she climaxed.

The bodies of the two women moved in unison on the bed, their nipples doing the same thing for each other as the spurs did for their clits. As Jessica fucked back to meet the dildo that was surging into her pussy, her hips swiveled, and her legs pistoned back and forth around Olivia's thighs. In the same tempo as her other movements, both hands stroked the back of the woman moving on top of her until, abruptly, she cried out joyously:

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! Keep fucking me!"

The woman on top did exactly that, driving the dildo into Jessica harder than ever, while her own toy kept up its steady massage. The smoldering volcano inside her erupted suddenly, and Olivia started cumming as well. She said nothing, except moaning even more loudly than she had, and fucked harder and faster into the pussy that wanted it so much. The two women thrashed on the bed, the one on the bottom completely giving herself over to the joy of the moment, and the other one barely able to maintain control over her own movements.

Jessica climaxed first. "AH!" she cried out ecstatically, as all her muscles clenched, and she arched her back and rammed her pussy against the woman who had just brought her to that fabulous place.

Olivia was only seconds behind. "Oh! Oh! Oh, my god" she warbled as all the built up pleasure exploded in one giant burst of supreme joy.

After their tremendous, almost simultaneous orgasms, the two women lay in a happy pile, dildos buried to the hilt in both their pussies. Olivia detached her hands from Jessica's breasts and placed them against on the mattress so she could raise her upper body and gaze down and smile on her partner's face. It was a mask of pleasure, with eyes closed in bliss and a smile almost bisecting it. After a few seconds, Jessica opened her eyes.

"That was great, Livia. You really know how to make a girl cum!"

"I got off pretty good too, and I really love to have a girl like you cumming with me."

"I hope we're not through for the night, though."

"Not if you don't want to be. You've got a feast between your legs, and I want to lick it off before it all soaks into the bed. But not until I rest for a few minutes."

Olivia slowly raised herself to a kneeling position and moved backward, pulling the front dildo from Jessica's pussy. Once it was clear, she lay on her back, the toy sticking straight up in the air, with fresh juices trickling from it. Olivia reached down, used the fingers and thumb of one hand to wipe some off and brought them up to her mouth to lick off the nectar.

"Mmmm, delicious."

"I've got a lot more, if you want it. Most of it is still inside me."

Olivia turned to her friend and smiled lewdly. "In just about a minute or two, I'll have my face in your crotch making you turn it loose."

Jessica's smile was equally lascivious as she contemplated what her friends mouth would soon be doing, followed by the dildo driving in and out of the same place. For both of them, it was going to be a long and extremely enjoyable Friday night and Saturday morning.


Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Olivia and Jessica had, and will continue having for the rest of Friday night and on into Saturday morning. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers
12