Olivia: The Plot Thickens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie scooted down to get her face between my legs.

"Yeeeew, this is what I've been wanting since our meeting in our sinking cabin. Yummy!"

One of Jackie's hands encircled, or tried to, my cock. Her other hand grabbed my ball sack. Her tongue flicked out to lick up precum bubbling out my cockhead. Sandra kneeled above my head, facing Jackie and lowered her dripping pussy within reach of my tongue.

Jesus, a beautiful woman on each end of me. How much better could it get? Then I thought of Jane. Could I handle three at once?

My attention was grabbed back to the present with the warm and wet mouth that suddenly engulfed my cock crown. Damn.

At the same time, I ran my tongue up one labia and down the other of the pussy squatting on my nose. Sandra quivered as I next lapped from bung hole to clit with a number of laps. Each time, I sank my tongue a bit deeper into the soft folds. A short moment after I sucked hard on her clit, Sandra dumped girl cream all over my face. I lapped up what I could.

As that climax peaked, I had my own orgasm. I shuddered as my cock expanded and my balls contracted into a sperm throwing blast into Jackie's receptive mouth. Draining me, she went back to work at getting me hard again. I kept lapping on the pussy above me.

Eventually, I got hard enough that Jackie rose to her knees, straddled me, and lined her pussy up with my flesh missile. I felt my cockhead spear her lips and spread them. A warm pussy slowly descended my shaft to meet me, pubis to pubis. I continued tonguing Sandra's pussy.

"Oh, Sandra, pull my nipples harder. Twist them."

"Mine need the same treatment, Jackie, don't hold back."

Once again, Sandra climaxed first, dumping another gush of girl cream all over my face. Jackie was just starting to climax when I went over the edge with mine and shot a wad up into her cunt. My climax was one of the hardest orgasms I've ever experienced. Only sister Nikki could make me come any harder. Sandra was a close tie with Jackie.

Damn, I had Jane and four more days to look forward too. They were going to have to take me off the boat on a stretcher by then.

EPILOGUE

The boat did eventually get to New York City and docked. I managed to stumble off, with the aid of Sandra on one side of me and Jackie on the other. And so, I avoided the need for a stretcher. But it was a near thing.

Jackie's sister, Jane, and Simpson were right behind us.

Speaking of Jane, did I ever get her in the sack with me?

Heh, heh, in a word? Yes.

She was, and still is, one of those MILFs one is always hearing about. Oh, God, is she ever. Those two sisters had been living together long before the boat sinking incident, and I mean living together in every sense of the word. Obviously, though, they weren't adverse to fucking men along the way.

I got my chance to find out if I could handle three women at once two nights before the ship reached port. After the evening meal that night, Simpson and Jane, who'd made their own connection already back at the day of the sinking, joined Sandra, Jackie, and me in our cabin after dinner, for drinks and what-have-you. We'd already had some wine at dinner.

Jane spoke to me over the rim of her glass.

"So, Sam, word is that you've taken somewhat of a fancy for an evening of fun with three women."

Christ, who told her?

"Ah, what was that?"

Dead silence from everyone else. Their faces were ripe with anticipation, however.

"I don't think you're deaf, Sam. Let me put it this way--would these interest you?"

Jane set her glass down and deftly removed her T-shirt top. Her absolutely astounding, firm, flushed, and very naked tits stared me straight in the face--nipples to eyeballs.

"Uh, well, I..."

"Come on, Sam, cat got your tongue?"

"Alright, yes, those beautiful orbs would definitely interest me."

"How 'bout this? Would this interest you as well?"

She stood up, and peeled out of her shorts. Her engorged and red flushed labia were fully displayed sans any kind of drapery such as pubic hair. There was obvious moisture glistening from her slightly protruding inner labia. Aroused? Damned straight she was.

"I think you could say that I'm definitely interested in those nether lips, yes."

"So do something about it then."

I got up and moved her direction on the other side of the table. By the time I got there, I was as naked as she, my rigid pole leading the way. Fuck, she was absolutely as stunning as I'd remembered from the day Simpson and I rescued her and her sister. And fuck is exactly what I wanted to do.

The night was long and the rides, note the plural, were fantastic. I fucked all three women in each of their three orifices and I did so more than once. Simpson followed along behind me, but he couldn't keep up. He dropped out after servicing only two orifices each. He never got around to the back door of any of the three women.

Actually, we did it all over again the last night out of port as well. So, you can see my need for help disembarking in New York.

If you remember when this whole saga started, I was a newly graduated high schooler who won a year's scholarship for study in England. I picked up my woman, Sandra, along the way. It seems as though I also now had the Jackie half of the sisters with perks for the other sister. The women all seemed content with the arrangement, even when Sandra, in pretty plain words, reiterated that she was number one and the boss of the harem. Simpson had no objections either. He had perks with Jackie, but not with Sandra, which was her decision.

"And Nikki?" You ask.

Nikki'd already been part of my life with Olivia at home in the states and for the week of Christmas in England with Olivia and Sandra. My harem boss automatically included Nikki any time she chose to visit us. For that matter, boss Sandra on rare occasions, would and does invite other beauties I might be interested in for a night of fun. Sadra usually chose ones for me that she was also interesed in playing with.

Early on, with Nikki, her visits were often before she moved to California. Now, Nikki gets with us Christmas and the Fourth of July for sure and sometimes once or twice other times. Nikki has remained single and selectively playful. She has an excellent job as private secretary to a corporation lawyer in California.

That all not withstanding, I still had four or more years of college to get through.

After much deliberation and paperwork, the three women and I got enrolled in classes at the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urban, Illinois. Simpson, Jane's age of thirty-five, got a good job with a local company.

Since we didn't want to break up our "family," we rented a house off campus. Financing for rent, food, and schooling wasn't a problem. Besides Simpson's job income, Sandra had inherited a pile of money. I got interested in computers and that became my major. Four years of study and unimaginable sex went by way too fast.

After graduation, I got a lucrative job as a computer consultant. Sandra was invited to join the U. of I. drama faculty, and Jackie got a job as a high school art teacher in a nearby community within easy commuting distance. Simpson had branched out and formed his own construction company and was doing exceptionally well.

I officially married Sandra with whom I had a son and three daughters. Jackie was my unofficial second wife with whom I had three more daughters. Simpson married Jane and they had two sons and two daughters. Early on, we bought our own, luxurious mansion on a secluded acreage in the nearby countryside.

All our children, combined, are now aged fourteen and up. Based on their backgrounds, it's very interesting to watch the evolution of their relationships.

Our house is always open for visitors. If you happen into the area, look us up--we'd be glad to see you.

Finis

************

(Please? Whether you liked or disliked this story, constructive feedback and votes are appreciated and are strong encouragements for an author to keep producing.)