All Comments on 'Olivia's Revenge Ch. 02'

by OliviaFantasy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

That's it?

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
A nice little fantasy

I did like this one but, to be honest, it is not as good a Ch. 1.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 10 years ago
5 stars

Revenge has been done. Wish there was more to the story, but you did what you set out to do. Hope your next story can show room to expand. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It's like a 15 year old wrote this.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Loved it

But i would like to hear Sharons point of view and her feelings about Olivia getting the "job" and her hubby Tom.

jabocjabocabout 10 years ago
The revenge was sweet

Well done I am happy now that Olivia has got not only her revenge on the bitch but a new man as a bonus. Keep on writing and ignore comments from "Anonymous" users.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing. Great finish!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

My best part was how Olivia got to fall for Tom, how sweet. Nicely told, though the errors could have been avoided. They detracted a bit from the enjoyment of the story. Still, well done.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@Cfrommn

I'm about to read Sharon's point of view, but I don't see what she can say to make what she did right.

If I'm in a generous mood I might excuse her using sex to get ahead, even to the extent of cheating.

But she did two things that I can't excuse.

The first was sabotaging her supposed friend. It's one thing to enhance (pun intended) her own chances, but to screw over her friend? NO way.

Second, she treated her husband like shit. It's one thing to cheat, but you don't have to crap on your husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nicely done

Always fun to see the office slut get her comeuppance. Clever little tale of revenge.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Nicely done

This last chapter really pulled the story together.

butterfly2020207butterfly2020207over 1 year ago

What a great story, and as a writer you are very creative and erotic. Can't wait to read all of your work.

Will

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You had several choices for an ending. Using Tom to provide all the details of Sharon's affair with the boss must have entail Olivia, and the info she had on Sharon. Somehow I missed that. Good story line, but you have to get a proofreader. Some of the grammar got messed up because of spelling and missing words. Cleaned up would make it easier to read. Just a suggestion. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent revenge

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story was great. I wish the author kept writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous