All Comments on 'On a Beautiful Summer Day'

by CuckyJimmy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
gingerpervgingerpervover 10 years ago
Like it!

I love where this is going. Plausible and a real turn-on! Keep it going . . .

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 10 years agoAuthor
First Time

Thank you for your compliment and encouragement. I hope it is plausible because it is 100% true...at least the best I can recall the facts. You would like a sequel? That is possible. Let me see what I can do. Thanks again, Jimmy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total fucking rubbish

Youe sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Man, this was hot.

Brilliant idea and well written. Must have more of this. Please, carry on!

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenalmost 10 years ago

Great story. So erotic and sensual!

Loved it.

suckermansuckermanover 8 years ago
lovely

Yes its great to show pics of your wife to someone like him. Its dead sexy to have someone really excited by her and then wankover her. If you get to suck his cock as well, thats a bonus wish you would write some more

BC100000BC100000over 5 years ago
Well done!

Well written, Jimmy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO! BRAVO! I VERY WELL BALANCED STORY. FUNNY AS WELL AS REALISTIC. IT IS EROTIC.

The narrator guy has a strong urge to share his wife, to watch her fucked by a man eith a big iron-hard dick. He realizes his package is small. That fact makes him feel inferior. He does have a gay side. He probably justifies that it is OK to suck a much bigger dick, it doesn't make you gay, you just pay respect to the winner.

Whethet a man has a voyeur or a bi side he must first become fully aware of it; only then can he gradually come to terms with the fact.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years ago
Nice First Story

Your comment on my own story led me to yours, and I just wanted to reciprocate the compliments you gave me. For such a short and simple story, I found myself enjoying it. You were able to express your feelings and connect with those who have similar feelings or admire men such as you. I would say, very well done for the very first story you've published here. Hope you keep going for many more.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
I Love to Show Pics of my Wife Too

My French wife Sophie is quite attractive, with nice 34C natural slightly sagging tits with long suckable nipples, strong muscular shoulders and thighs from swimming, a broad big ass I love to pump and slap, beautiful green eyes, brown hair, and a luscious mouth with big lips for sucking black cock. We find dates for her online and send nude photos to seal the deal. I'm a happy Cuck.

1HandReading1HandReadingover 4 years ago
Hot little story

I just loved it. Wish you were still active on the site.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 3 years ago

Nice story. I love the sharing of wife pics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Her eyes always light up when she encounters a penis humiliation story, and yours was one of the best. It was erotic, unfolded naturally, and was authentic. It was very real for us, almost uncannily real. Her photos jumpstarted our relationship, and much more.

A man sharing his wife’s sexy pictures with other men is extremely erotic and my wife encourages me to do so. She loved the part of your story where Jimmy sucked Todd’s huge cock and swallowed. Then, Todd looked down and smiled at him. She said, “Jimmy’s an SP husband, just like you, and likes to be down on his knees, working hard for another man’s smile!”

I loved the following statement from your story, “Anytime we are together as couples, I simply love his smirk as he talks with my wife. My wife always compliments him and tells me later he is such a good host.”

I always feel a charge of energy, when another man is talking with my wife and he gives me a smirk. It is a clear sign that he will soon be fucking her. And if my wife sees the smirk then, she is complicit and encouraging. She loves to have me suck off her lovers and swallow. She says, “That way we both end up with my lover’s cum in our bellies!”

My wife zoomed in on your icon (graphic) and just howled with delight. It was of a cuckold husband kneeling beside the marital bed, jacking off, as the wife and lover are fucking. When my wife lets me watch her with one of her lovers, that is usually my position. She says that’s the way most husbands should act. As I said, your story was uncannily real for us Thanks!

betamale08betamale08over 2 years ago

Man this is unreal!! I read this story AGES ago but I didn't tag it to find it again, and then now, you commented on a story of mine so I went and read your stuff and HOLY SHIT!! It's the ling lost story of the guy sharing pics of his wife anf then blowing the guy in the forest!! Waaaay coool!!!!

Awesome story mate, I've often fantasized thinking of this scenario, good work and you should write more!! Cheers... N

joguyjoguyover 2 years ago

Great sph and cuck story!

theWollstonecraftWomantheWollstonecraftWomanover 1 year ago

Very nice story, little man. Write more, please. Share your nasty fantasy with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckyJimmy@CuckyJimmy
Enjoy cuckold fantasy and SPH reality. Love chatting. Love risk taking! Contact me online!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES