On A Couch, Upstairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have spilled twice as much semen as usual. Allie almost caught it all, but she started to pull away as one final rope of cum squirted out to land on her chin. She giggled and swallowed my seed, licking her lips while she continued to stroke my emptied shaft.

"Whoa," I breathed. "That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen."

She smiled bashfully, looking more radiant than ever with the thick spurt of my cum angled across her chin.

"I, um. I didn't want to make a mess."

She wiped the cum from her chin into her mouth and leaned forward to suck the last drops from my penis as it began to soften. The tip of her tongue probed the opening of my glans in a way that suggested this was about more than cleanup, despite any claims to the contrary.

I took her hands in mine and pulled her up onto the couch, gathering her in my arms. When I kissed her I could detect the hint of an unfamiliar taste amid her usual flavors. She laughed, nuzzling my cheek with her nose.

"How do you taste?"

"Nowhere near as delicious as you do."

We kissed again and I slid a hand between her legs, but she cut me off.

"Uh uh. We need to finish this damn campaign, so you better get your pants on."

I eyed her with a measure of disbelief, but she extricated herself from my arms and tossed my jeans in my lap.

"Come on!" She bounced to her feet girlishly. "I'm pretty sure we can beat this game tonight."

I had to laugh at how she grabbed the controller and pertly sat next to me as if nothing had happened, but I folded my penis into my boxers and pulled my jeans back on anyway. Soon I had aliens to focus on instead of blowjobs.

We did beat the game, but Allie cut our celebratory kiss short to fetch us some ice cream. It amazed me that she could act so chaste when only a couple of hours earlier she had swallowed my cum with a smirk.

I began to sense that her oblivious act was just that, though, and by the time I had to leave her lust was starting to show through the facade. Outside by my car she pressed her body tightly against mine, claiming the ice cream had left her especially chilly. I didn't question her explanation, instead choosing to savor her presence as she filled my arms.

We shared a long kiss, and when we broke apart I broached the subject out loud for the first time with all our clothes on.

"You were incredible earlier. I can't believe how lucky I am."

"Mmm," she murmured in approval, and kissed me. "You're damn right you are. But I had to say thank you somehow."

"So, was it as tedious as you expected?"

Her eyes flitted to the ground.

"What you did was so...nice." Her words came in twos and threes, as if what she wanted to say repeatedly built up inside her and burst forth in little waves. "I wanted to repay you, but I was nervous, so I may have, uh, done some research."

I cocked an eyebrow at her and the corner of my mouth turned up as she looked back to my eyes. I had never gotten the impression that the idea of porn interested Allie at all, and the way she spoke certainly made it sound like this was her first venture into it.

"Well, whatever you did paid off. You were amazing," I said. Allie smiled and we kissed again.

"It was actually kind of hot." She glanced away and then back to me. "I ended up touching myself to this one video," she confessed in a husky whisper.

I was leaned against my car with the weight of Allie's body firmly pressing into mine. She stood with a foot on either side of my left leg, and as she spoke her last sentence her pelvis shifted against my thigh.

"Yeah? Did you come?"

She kissed me and I felt her hips press again into my leg as her tongue explored my mouth.

"Mhm. But when I came, I wasn't thinking about the video."

I angled my thigh out further and Allie began to grind against me in earnest. In imitation of the time before I ate her out, I took her firm ass in my hands and gave her a squeeze, guiding and encouraging her motions.

"What were you thinking about?"

She breathed her reply into my mouth in broken pieces between deep kisses.

"I was thinking—"

"—about what yours would look like—" Her hips rocked urgently.

"—and feel like—"

"—And when I tasted you tonight—" she dragged herself up and down my thigh, panting into my mouth.

"—I got so wet." She set her teeth lightly around my lower lip and pulled back, teasing me as the pace of her hips increased.

She thrust her tongue into my mouth and then sucked on my own tongue hungrily. I clutched her ass to me, her full weight grinding on my leg now. Our kiss broke and she let out a small moan as she squirmed atop my thigh. Her movements grew more spastic but I kept guiding her forward and back in rhythm as she came.

Allie shuddered against me, her breath hot on my cheek. When she reached the peak of her orgasm I moved my right hand from her ass to the front of her sweatpants and plunged it down her panties. She gasped as I worked my fingers between our bodies, pushing past her damp pubic hair to find her clit.

I felt Allie's legs clench around my own while I vigorously rubbed her. Within seconds she completely lost control and loosed high-pitched whimpers into the night air as I brought her to a second orgasm. I had to move my free hand from her ass to wrap my arm around her waist and keep her balanced on me.

We were hidden from Allie's house by the car, but anyone looking out the window on the other side of the street would have seen her slender frame spasming around my hand, her body convulsing with pleasure.

Her whimpers trailed off and her movements slowed, and as she collapsed against me I pulled my hand from her soaked panties to embrace her.

"Holyfuckingshit," she managed. "I did not mean to do that."

"And I am very glad you did anyway."

We grinned at each other as her breathing returned to normal.

"I really should get going. Our plane leaves at nine in the morning."

Allie pouted. "I'm gonna miss you."

"You have no idea," I replied, and kissed her. We drew it out, but soon she accepted that we really had to part. When she stepped back from me her eyes were fiery.

"You're coming over the day you get back."

"You bet your ass I am," I agreed, and as she turned to go inside I gave her a spank. She looked back at me in mock admonition, and blew me a kiss as I started the car.

By the time I lay down in bed, my erection still hadn't subsided. I let my shaft poke through my boxers and took hold of it, pumping steadily as I closed my eyes and envisioned Allie's hands and mouth around my flesh. I was usually careful about where I came to make cleanup easy and surreptitious, but not tonight. It only took a minute or two before cum was spurting from my cock, and I imagined it landing in ropes on Allie's smiling face. I fell asleep with semen splattered on my stomach, not caring in the slightest.

* * * * *

Vacation was torture. I spent a week living in my aunt and uncle's basement, sharing a bathroom with my parents and sharing just about all my time with my two younger cousins. They were 8 and 11, charming boys but exhausting companions and not who I wanted to be passing my week with.

I spent the nights on an air mattress, stubbornly erect and painfully aware of the sound made by my every movement. With my parents in the next room I didn't dare seek release. Allie and I texted constantly, and for the most part our conversations were tame.

On Christmas night, though, the day before I would finally return to my home and to Allie, I got a more suggestive message. Allie's parents had given her champagne with Christmas dinner, and it seemed to loosen her up a bit.

"Missing you again. Wish you were here to help me research."

"Me too," I sent back. "What kind of research are you doing tonight?" I set my phone down next to me on the bed and went back to reading. My parents had gone to bed about twenty minutes before, and the house was dead quiet.

My phone buzzed. "Very in depth ;). Join me?"

"Wish I could. No privacy here."

My penis was already rising, and I found it difficult to concentrate on my book while I waited for her next text.

":(( But if you do it'll be like you're really here! My fingers aren't as good."

"Every part of you is talented. If I was there my tongue would do the work for you ;)."

My erection formed a tent out of my sheet, and I didn't even bother opening my book again this time. Her reply was quick.

"Mmm and mine for you. Plz join me and imagine. I'm already lonely enough :("

My cock twitched as if to egg me on.

"You always know how to make me take risks."

I hit send and slid my hand under the sheets to grab my cock. I took it slow to keep from making noise, but after almost a week of frustration I was already itching for release. My phone buzzed in my other hand.

";) I'll make it worthwhile, promise. Just think about those talents you mentioned."

"I never stop. And what are you thinking about?"

"How much better it felt when you rubbed me than when I do it. You've got me so wet and you're not even here."

An image of Allie in bed with her fingers at work between her legs hit me like a freight train. I found it difficult to keep my pace slow as I tapped out a reply with my free hand.

"I'd love some proof of that ;)"

With no idea how she would respond to that request, I waited anxiously. Only a minute passed as I forced myself to maintain measured strokes, but it felt like an eternity compared to the pace of our conversation so far. Then my phone lit up, and I saw that it was not a text but a call.

I hesitated, then swung out of bed and walked to the bathroom as quickly and stealthily as I could. My cock swayed in front of me, the rush of air as I walked cooling the precum that had oozed from my tip. At this point it really didn't matter if I was tucked inside my boxers or not; if I got caught it was a bad situation no matter what.

I shut the bathroom door and turned on the faucet to provide a little background noise. My free hand was already back on my cock by the time I hit the answer button and put the phone to my ear.

Allie's voice was barely more than a whisper.

"Took you long enough."

"I had to take some precautions."

"Well don't think you can get greedy just 'cause I miss you. I don't need any pictures of me floating around out there."

"Then I guess you'll just have to paint me a mental picture."

"Hmm," her voice came low through the speaker. "Well, I'm sitting in my bed with my hand between my legs, wishing it was you."

I pictured her creamy thighs opened to accept her hand, her fingers exploring her soft folds.

"How wet are you?"

"Oh my god. My panties have been soaked all week. I actually had to change yesterday." Her voice was thick with lust.

"And what about tonight?" I stood in front the open shower curtain, my cock stiff as I pumped myself over the bathtub.

"Tonight—" she gave a short moan "—I just had to take them off. I think I'm making a huge wet spot in my bed, but—" another soft whimper "—but I don't care."

My grip tightened on my shaft.

"I wish I was there to taste all that wetness. You are so incredibly delicious."

"Mmm, and I wish I could feel your hot tongue on me." She breathed soft static over the line.

"Are you rubbing yourself while you think about my tongue, Allie?"

She moaned her assent.

"Put your fingers inside yourself. That's me. Let me fill you up while I lick you."

Her voice grew urgent, as did my hand. I felt a tightening in my sack, a week's worth of pent up semen aching to escape.

"Yes, I want you inside me. Oh god. Ohh, I'm gonna—"

Her voice trailed into incoherence as we came together, miles apart. Cum shot from my penis to hit the tile wall in front of me, but all I could see was Allie's ecstasy as she plunged her fingers into herself, soundtracked by the distorted moans in my ear.

My knees buckling, I opened my eyes in time to see a final drip of cum land in the bathtub. Evidence of my weeklong abstinence stretched along the porcelain to where the first shots had splattered on the wall. Allie's voice raised me from my reverie.

"Merry Christmas, babe."

I panted back, "And a very merry Christmas to you."

She giggled, "Sounds like you've got some cleaning to do."

"You're one to talk, Miss Wet Spot," I countered.

"Well, then we both should get to it. I love you. I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"I love you too, Allie. Miss you like crazy."

She made a smooching sound and hung up, leaving me to clean up after myself and creep back to bed. I fell asleep smiling, and dreamed about the day to come.

* * * * *

Airports sucked the day away. We got an early start but even so the sky was beginning to darken by the time I dropped off my luggage and excused myself. I needed a shower and a shave, but Allie convinced me to skip them and see her first.

She opened the door before I could knock, bouncing across the threshold to hug me tightly and plant a kiss on my lips.

"You are scruffy," she said with my arms still around her waist. "I kind of like the smell, though. It's like you just worked out. So manly!" she joked.

"You know," she continued as we stepped inside, "the reason I wanted you over tonight so badly is that my parents are out of town."

"Really?" I grinned and pulled her back to me for a deeper kiss, reaching down to cup her ass over her boyshorts.

"Yes, but," she interrupted, "Bree is here."

She laughed at the exaggerated pout I made at the idea of her sister ruining our fun.

"Don't worry, she's got some thing with her boyfriend later that I'm sure will take a long time," she said, drawing out the sound of "long" in hyperbole. "Now come upstairs and play nice," she instructed as she led me across the room.

"I always do," I said suggestively, enjoying the view of her tight ass bouncing up the stairs at eye level in front of me. That earned me an exasperated look from over Allie's shoulder, but I'm sure I also caught a hint of concealed satisfaction when she noticed me admiring her from behind.

The three of us watched TV and chatted, Allie and I sitting together underneath a blanket with her sister further down the couch. Bree looked a lot like her younger sibling, but wore her dark brown hair in a closer cut that fell short of her shoulders. Her face, a little broader than Allie's, might have been just as pretty had I not been in love with her sister. The girls also shared their trim build, but I noticed with some satisfaction as Bree sat down that her ass just couldn't compete with my girlfriend's.

My hand, patiently resting on Allie's leg for the first twenty minutes of conversation, began to grow restless. I started massaging Allie's thigh under the blanket, keeping an eye on her face in my periphery. She appeared completely oblivious, still listening intently to Bree.

For the next few minutes my hand inched slowly up Allie's leg in the course of my massage. The blanket kept everything warm, but I could still feel the heat of her sex as Allie shifted her leg mid-sentence to allow me better access.

I nudged a finger under her shorts, the leg of which had already ridden up substantially with my massage. Her panties weren't soaked as I had hoped, but they clung to her skin with unusual definition and did sport a damp spot that I soon found with my middle finger. Allie's legs moved again as I rubbed softly up her slit, the wet patch seeming to grow larger by the second.

By the time I repositioned to rest my fingertips at the waistband of Allie's shorts, we were on the subject of horror movies. In the middle of Bree's sentence I wiggled my hand downwards under her sister's panties, disguising the movement by shifting in my seat.

"Yeah, it was good, I just hate the movies where—"

"Oh!" Allie interjected in surprise, quickly covering by turning it into a thoughtful, "mhm."

"—where all they do is jump scares."

Allie's shock may have been more evident, but mine was just as real. With my hand between her legs I found the reason her panties had traced her folds so closely: she was shaven completely bare.

I realized the pause following Bree's thought was about to become suspicious and replied, "Yeah, you've gotta do most of the work with suspense, whether or not you end it with a jump."

When Bree wasn't looking I caught a glare from Allie, but the way her legs had clamped around my hand told me that she didn't want me to withdraw. For a minute I just let my hand rest under her panties, relishing the burning heat of her soft skin. When I curled my fingers to trace a line up her labia, I felt that her pussy was flowing freely.

Allie opened her legs again to give me some maneuvering room, and I jumped back into the conversation.

"I think that's why horror sequels are so hard to get right." My fingers brushed across Allie's pussy. "Recreating what made the first movie good gets you nowhere." I dipped a finger just deep enough to part her lips and coat my fingertip in wetness, then spread her juices around her sensitive skin. "There can't really be suspense if you follow the same formula as the last time."

The girls agreed, with Allie silently nodding her assent to keep from having to speak. I decided to up the stakes.

"Actually, Allie was saying something really interesting along those lines the other day. What was it you said?" As soon as she started to speak I pressed my middle finger into her tight pussy.

"Oh, I, um. Right." She floundered as I penetrated her to the knuckle, my other fingers splayed out to caress her mound. "I was saying," she bought herself time, "that people think they want sequels with similar plots because that's what they liked originally." Another pause. "But really, we should trust the person who came up with the first plot to do something new."

I was impressed by her ability to cover, and Bree didn't seem to notice that my prompt had been bogus in the first place.

"Right! That's why a lot of the time spiritual sequels are the best. There's no need to continue the story directly."

As her sister went on to discuss one of her favorite movies, I began fingering Allie in earnest. I could see her cheeks flushing as my fingers plunged in and out of her slippery folds, and heat poured off her in quivering waves. Her hand had found its way to my back, where she rubbed in tandem with my motions while we pretended to listen.

I encouraged Bree to tell us more, and she continued obliviously as I developed a rocking motion between her sister's legs. Careful not to disturb the blanket that covered our indecency, I pushed my middle two fingers as deep as possible into Allie's vagina and curled them upwards, probing for her g-spot. Then I rocked my hand back, stroking her tender clit with the heel of my hand before repeating the process. It had quite an effect.

By the time Bree's monologue wound down, Allie was working hard to manage her breathing. I knew there was no way she could conceal a full orgasm during conversation, so I suggested that we watch a funny video I had seen the other day. I felt Allie hovering at the tipping point and backed ever so slightly off my pace, keeping her riding a knife's edge as Bree opened her laptop and found the video.

Allie had increased the pressure on my back over the last few minutes, but now her hand grasped desperately at my shoulder blade, clutching for purchase. With the video distracting Bree, I finger-fucked Allie with reckless abandon, the blanket surely moving enough to give us away had anyone been watching. Allie came as I grinded into her clit, her legs squirming and her breath barely under control.

My fingers were flooded with an outpouring of her hot juices. I split my vision between the two sisters, making sure Bree's attention stayed on the screen while I relished Allie's struggle to appear calm. The video ended with my hand squeezed tightly to Allie's pussy between her thighs, and she managed to turn her rush of breath into a reasonably convincing laugh as her orgasm tapered off. I knew she had no idea what we just watched.