On A Couch, Upstairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I relinquished the pressure on Allie's clit and reverted to rubbing gentle circles across her mound when Bree noticed the time.

"Whoops! Gotta go or I'll be late. Don't wait up for me!"

The second she disappeared downstairs Allie was in my arms, her mouth hot on mine, her back arched to press her chest against my own. My hands roamed over her back and sides and ass, the fingers of my right hand leaving damp traces wherever they touched.

"You," she breathed between urgent kisses, "are gonna pay for that, mister."

I grinned and nibbled at her neck. "That sounds like a debt that I'll enjoy paying."

Bree yelled, "Bye guys!" from downstairs and we parted for long enough to respond in unison. By the time the front door slammed shut, Allie had pulled the blanket completely over our heads and sat squarely on my lap, our tongues intertwining once more. When we came up for air the fire in her eyes was apparent even in the near darkness of our little tent. I allowed her to pull my shirt over my head and, to my surprise, she then did the same for herself.

My interest didn't go unnoticed. Allie explained, "Well obviously I don't want to have clothes on for my first time," and my cock throbbed even harder underneath her. As she undid my belt and jeans, I reached around her to unfasten her simple white bra. She shrugged it off and even in the dim light that filtered through to us I was struck by her beauty. Her small breasts swelled from her body in graceful curves just inches away from me, and her petite pink nipples begged to be touched.

But Allie had lust in her eyes, and she didn't give me time to sit back and admire the view. She tugged at my jeans and I helped her pull them down with my boxers, my cock springing up between us even before I could kick my the garments away from my feet.

With Allie sitting astride my lap, getting her naked was a little trickier. She leaned forward into me, mashing her breasts into my chest. As she nibbled at my ear, I slid my hands down her back to pull down her shorts and panties together. I gave her ass a generous couple of squeezes in the process, and my hand brushed across her labia as I slid the tangle of fabric down around her thighs. Then Allie closed her legs, stretching them out behind her and putting her entire weight on me. My engorged penis was pinned between us, and I could feel her wetness on me. I relished our full-body contact and took a second to run my hands over Allie's taut back and full ass before pushing her clothes as far down her legs as possible. She kicked them off and leaned back, her legs parting again to straddle me.

I could have come right then, seeing the girl I loved naked in my lap, my cock drawing a line from her stomach to her shaven mound, her eyes intense on mine. But I kept myself together and instead glanced at our laps, questioning, "Do we need...?"

She cut me off with a devilish grin and a shake of her head.

"Nope." Her voice dropped back into that sexy husky whisper as she moved her head closer to mine, her fingers curled against my chest. "I had been thinking about it for a while, and then the day after you ate me out I got on the pill."

Our lips touched and I felt her hand grasp my penis. We didn't even kiss, really—just breathed each other's breath as she slowly stroked me. Her mons moved almost imperceptibly against my shaft.

After an impossible amount of time Allie leaned back and raised herself off my lap. She positioned the head of my cock at her entrance, her juices already beginning to coat me. The heat in our blanket cocoon was intense, but it could not compare to the burning desire I felt as her lips parted to take in my tip.

She sank slowly. I watched rapt, in awe of the tightness of her pussy. Every inch of me that she swallowed me took coaxing, but each felt more incredible than the last. Her warmth gripped and embraced me, our progress eased by an abundant mix of her juices and my precum.

Halfway down she let out the softest whimper, but didn't stop or show any sign of pain. Then Allie was sitting on my lap with my cock buried inside her in searing bliss. As she shifted her weight to lean forward her pussy gave another fraction of an inch, and I could feel myself sheathed to the hilt.

With her hands on my chest and mine at her hips, we kissed, deeply, passionately. It was not like our frantic scramblings of earlier. It was slow and tender and intimate. Allie in my hands under that blanket was the world—my entire, beautiful world. It was a kiss of love.

But after we pulled apart and our eyes flickered open, lust reigned its head once more. I saw it in Allie's face and I felt it in the way my cock throbbed against the walls of her pussy, and we wasted no time satisfying our desire.

Allie grinned and started rolling her hips, and yet again I found my hands guiding her ass as she rocked her pelvis against me. The smell of sex was intense in our little blanket fort. I breathed it in greedily and began moving in time with Allie, thrusting in and out of her pussy. Every so often she sat down hard and gyrated her hips, grinding her sex against me in captivating circles.

Then she was fucking me, lifting herself until only the head of my penis remained between her pussy lips and then sliding down on my cock to meet my hips. The blanket gave up and slipped over our heads to reveal her perfect form in the half-light of the game room. Her creamy breasts jiggled each time our bodies slapped together; her pink nipples stood hard with arousal.

Following the curve of her body down, I savored the cut of her waist that then swelled to her hips, between them her pussy being split in two by my cock over and over again. I reached up to fondle her soft breasts as she moaned in rhythm with our motions. For the first time we felt no need to stifle ourselves, and as Allie grew closer to the edge her voice became louder and more urgent.

I felt the pressure rising in me at the same time, so I moved a hand to her mons and started rubbing her clit with my thumb. Allie's cries rose in pitch with every thrust as I rubbed faster and we fucked harder, and I felt her pussy begin to contract around me.

She leaned forward and mashed our bodies together again, trapping my hand between us with intense pressure. I kept wiggling my thumb against her clit as much as I could, at the same time taking over the bulk of our thrusting motion. She grinded hard into me and her pussy gripped my shaft as she entered a screaming orgasm, and with her body convulsing on my cock I lost control in turn.

I pumped pulse after pulse of cum deep within her, still plunging into her pussy as she spasmed around me. Her moans turned into a squeal while I emptied myself in her. As I continued to thrust, cum overflowed her pussy and coated us both in a mixture of semen and pussy juice that spilled out around my pulsing cock.

Finally she quieted and my thrusting slowed to a halt, and we held each other's breathless, quivering bodies. When Allie lifted her head to kiss me, I accepted her lips in exhausted ecstasy. I pivoted and lay back on the couch, Allie's body draped over mine, my softening cock still inside her. She nestled her head on my shoulder and we slept. I didn't dream. My greatest fantasy lay asleep on top of me, her chest gently rising and falling in sync with my own.