On a Slippery Slope Ch. 06

Story Info
The twins shake things up a bit.
8.8k words
4.82
14.2k
12

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 08/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie and I are now on equal footing as far as bondage goes, each of us having now experienced everything the twins have conjured up in terms of restraint devices and techniques. Over the next three weeks we each go on a few dates with our twin and enjoy the normalcy of the experience.

But we are also on pins and needles waiting for our next notes to arrive. There are many nights when we don't see the guys, so we know they're working on something. We take advantage of their absence by watching our videos and taking care of each other's sexual needs. We are getting very good at that.

On Thursday of the fourth week the twins throw us a curve. I receive a package in the mail that contains a new mask and a note. Our old masks are really no more than sleeping masks that are held in place by a single elastic band that crosses the back of our heads. This mask is more elaborate, having three bands to ensure it does not inadvertently slip out of place. Apparently, the twins have something energetic in mind. The thought thrills me.

My note is different from the ones I have received in the past. I am told to be in my apartment at eight on Friday night, wear nothing but the mask, and be seated on the side of my bed. I am instructed to leave my door unlocked. The usual prohibition against masturbation is included.

I call Angie's cell phone immediately. She has stopped at the grocery store and has not yet arrived home.

"When you get home, check your mail," I tell her.

"Did you get a note?" she asks, excitement evident in her voice.

"Oh yes," I reply.

"You sound funny. Is something wrong?"

"No, just get your mail and then call me."

My phone chirps a few minutes later.

"What do you suppose they're up to?" Angie asks.

"I think they are not yet ready for us at the bondage site but they want to swap places and fuck us. Connor and I have probably had sex every third day or so over the past three weeks. I can't believe he's getting bored with me already," I say, only half in jest.

"It's been about the same with Brian and me," she responds, "but I think they're growing impatient. I'll bet they're just having a little trouble with whatever they're working on and they can't stand to wait any longer."

"You're probably right. What does your note say?"

"Mine says to be at my apartment at nine-thirty Friday night. I am to wear this new mask and sit naked on the side of my bed. I'm supposed to leave the door unlocked and I'm not allowed to play with myself tonight."

"What did you say?" I shout into the phone, my heart pounding in my chest.

"What's wrong, Carla?" Angie asks, concern in her voice.

"Read it to me word for word!" I command. She complies.

"My note says to be ready at eight o'clock," I tell her, my voice shaking with emotion. There is a long pause on the other end of the line.

"Oh, my God," Angie whispers. "They're both planning to fuck each of us tomorrow night. Both of them at the same time. It's a three-way. Two three-ways."

I recover my senses and think for a moment.

"That's why they've scheduled everything for later in the evening than normal. Connor has been to my apartment several times now and the neighbors are used to seeing him. They are not accustomed to seeing twins. The days are shorter now so it is dark by eight. They need darkness to avoid being observed together. I don't fucking believe this," I finish.

"What should we do?" Angie asks, her nervousness apparent.

"I don't know. I need to think for a bit. Open a bottle of wine. I'll stop at the deli and be there in half an hour."

"Bring your stuff and spend the night," she says.

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."

My mind is in turmoil as I gather my things, including my toys, and lock the door behind me. I buy sandwiches, coleslaw, and a couple of pastries for dessert. Angie is waiting for me in her apartment doorway. She is clearly agitated.

"Screw the wine. I need something stronger," I announce.

"Martini?" Angie asks.

"Let's make a pitcher. We'll drink the wine with our dinner later."

Angie's hands are shaking. So are mine. Between the two of us we manage to make enough of the concoction for two drinks apiece. We skip the martini glasses and dump our drinks into tumblers instead. Martini glasses are difficult to handle with shaky hands.

"This is blowing my mind," Angie announces as she takes the first sip.

"Mine too," I say, "but I did a little thinking on the way over here."

"And?"

"I've been with both guys at the same time twice but didn't know it. But each time involved only one twin actually fucking me. If had known from the beginning that two men were going to be involved, I would probably have been freaked out and would never have gone to that house."

"But you did go, and we've both watched the videos of those encounters many times. I know you were thrilled with the results, after the fact maybe, but thrilled nonetheless," Angie says," but I've been with each of the twins only once and only one at a time. I don't know what to do."

"Let's think about this a little," I offer. "If we go along with this, it'll still be just another bondage encounter and we won't know which guy is doing us at any point in time. We've already concluded that we have no trouble dating one twin and screwing the other in bondage situations. I don't see much difference here except we know both guys will be fucking us on the same night."

"I guess you're right. I'm just having a little trouble wrapping my head around the idea. But I will admit, I'm a little bit intrigued," she responds.

"I am too, but it bothers me a little that they are splitting us up for the entire evening. I've become used to driving over there with you and then leaving with you when it's over."

"Are you afraid?" Angie asks.

"Not really. I'm just a tiny bit jumpy about all the changes; using our apartments, knowing up front that it's going to be a threesome, not having you close by. All of it."

"I understand, and I feel the same way, but I still might want to do it. I'm starting to get a little wet just thinking about it."

"You little tramp," I say with a smile. "But I'm having the same problem. Let's have another martini, eat our dinner, and take a shower."

"We're not supposed to masturbate," Angie responds with a wide grin.

"Wouldn't dream of doing such a thing," I answer with a grin of my own.

We eat our dinner and polish off the entire bottle of wine in the process. We're both a little tipsy when we step into the shower stall and start giggling as we lather each other up. Soon we are misbehaving.

We continue to misbehave for an hour or so after we crawl into Angie's bed. The booze and the orgasms relax us and we fall into a deep sleep that is uninterrupted until Angie's alarm clock goes off in the morning.

****

Connor calls and asks me out to dinner on Saturday night. I accept but decide it might be a little bizarre to go back to my apartment for sex in the same bed where he and his brother are going to fuck me tonight. I'll have to think about that some more.

I run into Angie in the lunchroom at our mid-morning break. She tells me Brian has also called to ask her out on Saturday. I share my thoughts about sex at the end of our dates. She stares at me for a long moment and then gets an attack of the giggles over the idea. She has an infectious personality and soon I'm giggling with her. But the issue still lingers in the back of my mind.

We go out for lunch and spend the time speculating about what will happen tonight. By the time lunch is over, we are both squirming in our seats from anticipation and arousal; having both decided we are looking forward to our threesomes.

Fortunately for us, our boss is on the warpath over a problem that keeps us busy right up until quitting time when Angie stops by my office.

"What shall we do about dinner?" she asks.

"Let's grab something light. I don't have to start getting ready until about seven."

"Yeah, and I get to sit around my apartment and wring my hands until eight-thirty or so before I start getting ready," she complains. "And by the way, don't sap too much of their strength. If I'm going to go through with this, I don't want two used-up guys trying to keep their end of the bargain."

That makes me laugh. "Don't worry," I tell her, "Connor's batteries recharge quickly. I know from experience that he can go full throttle again thirty minutes after he cums. They'll be finished with me about nine, or maybe a little earlier, and head for your place. You won't be short-changed."

"I know," she responds with a small frown. "I'm just complaining because I have to wait so long. Brian recovers quickly too."

We walk out of the office together and decide to meet at a favorite restaurant at six o'clock. We arrive within minutes of each other and grab a booth.

"I'm nervous," she announces after we order glasses of white wine.

"Me too. My butterflies are pretty active. This whole thing is a big departure from what we've been doing. I'm sure it's going to be a mind-blowing experience, but I'm a little jittery about it."

"My problem is that I have to wait so long. I'll be sitting in my apartment about eight-thirty or so, knowing you're getting your brains fucked out, and I'll still have an hour to wait before they arrive. Probably more before they actually do anything to me. I wonder how they decided which one of us is up to bat first," she says, suddenly changing course.

"You know they flipped a coin," I offer just as our server drops off our wine and takes our orders; shrimp salad plates for both of us.

We finish just before seven and head out the door to the parking lot.

Arriving at Angie's car first, I give her a hug.

"Call me after they leave your place," she tells me. "I'll want to know you're okay."

"I'll be fine, but I will call so you'll know they're on the way."

We hug once more and then Angie drives away. I am all alone.

****

At five minutes to eight I am sitting naked and squeaky clean on the side of my bed as directed. I am wearing the mask and I am hyperventilating. I am also lubricating heavily.

I have stripped my bed of everything except a fitted sheet. I wonder how they are going to restrain me. My brass headboard is pretty convenient. Bondage was on my mind when I bought it, but so far only Angie and I have taken advantage of its brass bars.

I have no more time to think. I hear the door to my apartment open and close. The lock clicks into place. My heart starts to pound in my chest. I hear soft noises in my living room and assume they are removing their clothes. I take several deep breaths to calm my nerves. It doesn't work.

They enter my bedroom quietly. I'm sure they are naked and I'd bet good money they are already erect.

I feel body heat in front of me. A hand cups the back of my head and gently pulls it forward. Suddenly I know what's going to happen next. I have been on the receiving end of wonderful oral sex several times during my bondage encounters, but I've never been asked to reciprocate. That is about to change.

I part my lips slightly and feel a cock ease its way inside. The twins are so large that I can only accommodate the head in my mouth. I have no clue who has his dick between my lips now, but I do exactly what I did to Connor on our last date. I wrap both hands around the shaft and use my lips, teeth, and tongue to extract a low grown of pleasure from somebody. I spend several minutes manipulating the splendid cock but I'm careful not to push him too close to the edge. I want both men to fuck me. It is not in my best interest to put one of them out of action now.

This guy doesn't want that to happen either. Soon he withdraws and pushes me onto my back. Sounds of movement lead me to believe the men are trading places. Someone lifts my legs out of the way and buries his face between my thighs.

He goes straight for my clit. I signal my gratitude with a sharp cry of pleasure and I am on my way. It's all over in less than a minute. I clap both hands over my mouth to muffle my cries as orgasmic tremors race through my body. He keeps working my clit and I have a second climax a few moments later. He keeps going, but I can't handle any more clitoral stimulation right now. My lips start to form the safe word but he stops just in time.

My breasts are heaving as I try to remember how to breathe. Before I can recover, someone slips his arms under the backs of my knees to hold my legs open wide, thrusts a stiff cock into my pussy, and begins to move.

"Oh God yes! Fuck me!" I demand as the movement becomes more pronounced. He knows what to do. Gradually increasing the speed and force of his thrusts, one of the twins is soon pounding himself into me with impressive force. I begin the full range of unintelligible sounds I make when I am being vigorously fucked.

I am going to cum soon. I would like to counterthrust but I have no leverage. My knees are being held back nearly in line with my breasts, so I have to lie there and absorb the pounding. Poor me. I cum with another muffled scream. Thank goodness my hands are free or the neighbors will be calling 911.

He holds his position inside me for a while but doesn't move. He is supporting my legs and allowing me to rest. After a minute or two he withdraws and I am pulled to my feet. Someone turns me around. I am now facing the bed.

Seconds later four strong hands place me on my hands and knees on the edge of the bed. My knees are forced wide apart. I have been in this position many times before. I know how it works. I love it.

I don't know if I am going to be spanked, fingered, or screwed. It turns out to be fingers. I let out a soft cry and push back against the hand that begins to finger fuck me.

So far there are no restraints but I'm too aroused to give that much thought. When a thumb enters my ass I lose all ability to think about anything other than the wonderful sensation of another orgasm that is rapidly building inside me. One of the twins is pushing me close to the edge. I am crying out continuously now.

I become aware that I am not alone on the mattress. A moment later the head of a cock is slipped into my mouth, effectively reducing my cries of pleasure to muffled moans. My arms are holding my torso up off the mattress so my hands are no longer free. The twin who owns the cock that's in my mouth is careful not to enter me too far. He uses very short, very slow strokes. I am grateful and do my best to give him pleasure.

For a minute or so I am lost in the sensations of being made 'airtight' by the twins as they fill all of my major body orifices.

I can only take so much. I slip my mouth free of the cock. Lowering my upper body to the mattress, I press my face into the sheet and scream out my pleasure as the vaginal contractions begin. The finger fucking continues and prolongs my orgasm for a few precious seconds. When it's over, the hand is withdrawn. There is a pause, the mattress shifts, and I can hear the twins moving around.

I have no time to speculate about what's going to happen next. Once again a rigid cock is pushed slowly into my pussy and then immediately begins to move in and out at a moderate pace. I show my appreciation be counterthrusting against someone's hips and get an increase in speed and force as a reward. I am going to cum soon. I claw at the sheet.

"Oh, yes! Harder! Harder!" I demand. He picks up the pace and hammers himself into me with much greater force.

I go over the edge with a shriek of pure ecstasy, my pussy clenching around the thrusting shaft. Involuntarily, I throw my body forward and disengage from the still-moving cock. Immediately, I am pulled back into position. I sense motion behind me and realize the twins are trading places once again. Seconds later I am filled with another cock and the pounding resumes.

I am still having aftershocks from the earlier orgasms but I am being pushed toward another. I am on my way in seconds and begin digging my fingernails into the mattress once again.

"Oh!...Oh!...Oh!...God! I chant as the pounding continues. I don't know how long he fucks me, I am lost in a sea of sensation. My orgasm rises from somewhere deep inside and overtakes me in a rush. The contractions are so intense they are almost painful. I scream into the mattress and then collapse onto the bed, once again pulling free of a magnificent cock.

They let me rest. I am thankful. I wonder what they'll do to me next. I have already had oral sex, given it in return twice, had my ass and pussy fingered, and been thoroughly fucked several times.

They don't give me much time to think. One of the twins gathers me into his arms and places me on my back in the middle of the bed. Someone gently spreads my legs wide and then enters me. I think it is time for the finale. I have lost track of time, but it must be nearing nine o'clock by now.

I can tell by the way he is fucking me that this will be his final performance. I love the missionary position and its intimacy. I gratefully wrap my arms around him and hold on for the ride. As he gets closer to the edge, he picks up his pace and fucks me very hard. I am going to cum again. I hope he can hold on until I finish.

He does. His contractions coincide with mine as he fills me with his cum and lets out a primal roar. I stifle my scream by pressing my mouth into the side of his neck.

My body is still shaking as he withdraws and the remaining twin takes his place. This is not bondage. This is pure, raw, animal sex. Only the mask gives a superficial nod to the bondage idea. I don't care. I have never been fucked like this before.

Once again, a twin drives me into an orgasmic state, pounding himself into me and cumming in concert with my final climax of the night. These guys are good.

I am exhausted and barely conscious as he withdraws. I lie still while they use my bathroom to wash up. They still have more work to do tonight. They dress in my living room and then leave the apartment.

I remove my mask and glance over at the clock on my bedside table. It is only ten minutes to nine. The last twin probably ejaculated into me five minutes ago. I am glad. That gives them a full forty-five minutes to recover. Angie will get all the fucking she can handle.

I am still too weak to get out of bed so I lie still for a few more moments. When I'm finally able to stand, I stagger out to the kitchen where I last saw my cell phone. Cum is dribbling down the insides of my thighs. A lot of it. I had a double shot. I grab a dish towel to staunch the flow and hold it in place while I speed dial Angie's number with the other hand.

She answers immediately.

"Are you okay?" she asks breathlessly.

"I'm worn out, but I'm fine. I won't tell you what they did to me, but I will tell you that you're in for a most pleasurable experience."

"Tell me a little!" she squeals.

"Nope. Call me when they leave your apartment," I tell her and then terminate the call.

It is still relatively early. I am tired but not sleepy. I open a bottle of wine and sip a glass while I wait for Angie's call. I suspect she'll get what I got. I glance at my living room clock just as its little chime announces the time as ten o'clock. Angie is a little more than half way through her encounter with the twins. She cums easily, so I'm guessing she's already had a half dozen orgasms. Maybe more. I smile to myself at the thought.

My phone chirps just as I finish my second glass of wine.

"Oh God," she whispers. It's all she can manage to say.

"Sounds like you had a good time," I tell her.

"I've never experienced anything like that," she breathes, her voice getting a little stronger.

"Me neither. Now go to sleep and call me when you wake up. We'll meet for breakfast."

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you too."