On a Slippery Slope Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

We are at our favorite breakfast place. Angie looks a little worse for wear, a rare thing for a woman who always has it together. Her eyes are a little puffy, but her encounter ended much later than mine so I'm not surprised. I've had more time to recover.

We spend the next hour talking quietly about what the twins did to us. As I suspected, Angie was treated to a performance that was virtually identical to mine.

"Have the rules changed, or was that just a little diversion while they finish whatever they are planning next?" Angie asks.

"I don't know what their intentions are, but the rules don't change without our consent. We both have dates tonight. Let's see if we can gather some intelligence about what's on their minds," I suggest.

"Good idea," she responds, "I'm going home to take a nap. I'll call you about four o'clock. Maybe the cobwebs in my brain will be gone by then."

"I'm gonna take a nap too," I tell her as we walk out of the restaurant.

Her call comes in at four on the dot.

"Boy, do I feel better," she announces.

"Me too. Any more thoughts about last night," I ask.

"I was thinking about what you said yesterday, you know, about having sex with Brian at the end of tonight's date in the same bed where the twins both fucked me last night. I thought it was sort of funny when you said it, but I decided it bothers me a little," she replies.

"I've been thinking about that too, and I have decided not to have sex with Connor tonight. I'm going to tell him the threesome was one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life, but I'm a little sore. He won't have any trouble believing that after what they did to me.

"That's a good idea. I'll do the same with Brian. But what do we do in the long run? I loved the three-way, and I want to do it again sometime, but I'm not comfortable doing it in my bed."

"I've thought about that too," I reply, "and I've already decided that the next time will have to be on neutral ground. I'm not going to say anything about it tonight because I don't want the twins to feel like they did anything wrong. We followed their instructions without objection, so our uneasiness is self-inflicted."

"You're right. Maybe we should just let it rest for a few days and then tell them that we've decided not to do it in our apartments again."

"That's the answer. As long as we tell them before they try to set up another threesome, they won't be embarrassed."

Pleased with our strategy, we end our phone call and start preparations for our dates.

My date with Connor goes well. Early in the evening, I tell him how much I enjoyed last night but I'm too sore to have sex for a couple of days. He is pleased that I liked the three-way and very solicitous about my well-being. He shows no sign of disappointment.

We finish our meal, dance for an hour or so, and then he takes me home. After a prolonged kiss at my door, he departs and I let myself into the apartment. On a whim, I call Angie. Her evening went much like mine. Brian was a perfect gentleman.

Angie offers to drive us over to my parent's house for dinner tomorrow. I accept and tell her to bring her work clothes so she can spend the night at my place.

Dinner is fun and, once again, I enjoy thinking about what my parents would do if they knew what Angie and I had done over the weekend, or for that matter, what we will probably do later tonight. Heavy-lidded smiles from her tell me she is having similar thoughts.

My parents have already been told that we are dating twins. I ask Mom if it would be okay to invite them over for dinner next Sunday.

"Of course, dear," she replies, clearly pleased that she'll have two more mouths to feed. My family loves me and they love Angie. The twins will be warmly welcomed.

Angie and I finally excuse ourselves and head back to my apartment.

"So this is the scene of the crime," she quips, with a wide grin when she sees my properly made-up bed. "Did you spend as much time on the edge of it as I did on mine?"

"Probably. Only my last two orgasms occurred in the center of the bed. Both of those were missionary style."

"Mine too. Let's take a shower and put the center of that bed to good use," she suggests.

I think that's a splendid idea.

****

Monday sets the tone for the remainder of the week. Boring.

We do not expect videos of our three-ways and Tuesday's mail confirms the notion that there are none.

We meet the twins for lunch on Wednesday, but they tell us they will be busy every evening, including Friday. Hopefully they are wrapping up whatever it is they are planning for our next bondage session. When lunch ends, I extend the invitation to have dinner at my parent's house on Sunday. They seem genuinely pleased and accept immediately.

My phone chirps on the way home from work at the end of the day. Angie had a doctor's appointment in the afternoon and arrives at her apartment earlier than normal.

"They did it!" she squeals into the phone. "They recorded the threesomes!"

"No kidding?" I didn't hear anything that night to suggest that a camera was being set up. "Get your stuff and come over to my place for the night. We'll have dinner and watch the videos."

"Is that all we're gonna do?"

"Probably," I reply, grinning into the phone.

"Yeah, right."

There is only one camera angle, which explains why most of the action is confined to the edges of the beds. But the placement is perfect. The videos are incredibly sexy. Both of us have given our share of blowjobs to guys, but we've never watched ourselves do it. We are soon in an advanced state of arousal.

Using the twin's method for making hard choices, Angie flips a coin. I call it and win. She has to wear the mask while I tie her to my headboard and do all sorts of things to her. She cums several times. Then it's my turn with the mask and she returns the favor. We decide that having our own mini-bondage sessions using the masks is pretty cool and vow to do it again soon.

Connor calls on Thursday and asks me out on a date for Saturday night. Angie drops by my office later to tell me Brian has asked her out as well.

"You gonna fuck him?" I inquire with a wicked grin.

"Oh, I don't know," she replies, feigning indifference. "Maybe. How about you?"

"I haven't decided yet," I tell her, nonchalantly examining my fingernails.

We both start laughing at the same time. Our activities last night just took a little of the edge off our horniness. We both know we'll be climbing the walls by Saturday night. The twins are in for a treat.

Saturday arrives. My memories of the previous Saturday's three-way have faded to the point where I feel no discomfort having Connor in my bed. I fuck his brains out.

Dinner at my parent's house is great. They take to the twins immediately. My brother Tim, the sheriff's Chief Deputy, is underwhelmed, but he's a cop so he's suspicious of everyone. He'll come around. One of Angie's two Episcopal priest brothers is there with his family. He has too much wine and starts telling raunchy jokes. Dad sees that as a challenge and they have a duel. It gets so bad that Mom takes all the kids out into the back yard for ice cream. The rest of us howl with laughter. Angie gets the hiccups.

Throughout the evening, Angie and I exchange small smiles, knowing everyone in my family would require hospitalization if they knew what the twins have been doing to us over the past few weeks.

The party breaks up later than usual and everyone heads for home.

Angie and I were given a project by the boss on Friday that is going to turn all next week into a marathon. A good night's sleep is the right answer. We all sleep in our own beds.

****

As we expect, it is bedlam at work all week. It keeps our mind off the fact that we have not had a real bondage session in more than a month. We only catch glimpses of the twins most days. On Wednesday, they each find a reason to stop by the lunchroom for coffee. They give no hint that anything good is about to happen. But...they don't ask us out on a date for Saturday night either. Angie and I take this is a good sign. Hope springs eternal.

We both receive notes in the mail on Friday. We are told to dress however we wish and it's okay to include underwear. This is puzzling. The usual caution about masturbating is included and we are instructed to arrive at the bondage place promptly at seven.

Angie has brought everything she needs to spend the weekend. We have dinner out and then return to my apartment. We open some wine and watch the threesome videos twice each. This gets our motors revving and we spend a delicious hour and a half servicing each other in creative ways before falling asleep hand in hand.

We go out to breakfast and then spend most of the day shopping and speculating about the night ahead. We have no clue what's going to happen, and we are mystified by having been told to wear whatever we like. The twins are usually pretty specific. We decide to tone things down a little, so we purchase new outfits that are quite conservative when compared to the clothes we usually wear to the bondage sessions.

The day passes quickly and we begin our preparations at six o'clock. At six forty-five we examine each other carefully and conclude we are properly dressed, including some not-so-sexy underwear.

At seven on the dot we step into the entryway.

"Welcome ladies," says The Voice. "Did you masturbate last night?"

"Yes," we lie in unison. Technically we did no such thing. We didn't touch our own pussies even once.

"Do you understand the consequences of your actions?"

"You bet," quips Angie with a broad smile. The Voice doesn't acknowledge her levity.

"Both of you go into room number three," he commands. I look down the hallway and realize they have put numbers on each of the six doors that line the hall.

Angie and I exchange puzzled looks but do as we're told. They usually split us up immediately after our arrival.

All our old friends from earlier occasions are stored in the room; the fucking machines, our arches, and the examining table. The bed with the slings and the restraints occupies the center of the room. Two outfits have been laid out on the mattress.

"Disrobe completely and put on your new clothes," orders The Voice.

Again we exchange puzzled glances but begin removing our clothing. Soon we are standing stark naked beside the bed. It takes only a second or two for us to realize what we are about to wear. We exchange wide grins and begin to dress. When we are finished, we have undergone a remarkable transformation.

We are now each dressed as a naughty prep-school girl. Short pleated plaid skirt, knee high white socks, come-fuck-me shoes, and a little white blouse that closes just beneath our breasts with ribbons we tie into a bow. Our midriffs are bare and a lot of cleavage is on display. No underwear has been provided. The fact that we are dressed as twins is not lost on us.

"Go back into the entryway," says The Voice. We do as were told.

"Now both of you enter room number four and shut the door behind you."

This is a major departure from our usual routine. I look at Angie and raise one eyebrow. She gives me an almost imperceptible shake of her head.

"We need a couple of minutes," I say as I look up at the camera. "We're going back into room three."

"That's not in the script," announces The Voice, sounding a little annoyed.

"It is now. Either we get a couple of minutes of privacy or we're going home. Also, turn off the cameras and microphones in there," I demand, my fists on my hips and a frown on my face.

"Very well," says The Voice after a long pause.

"What the fuck?" asks Angie as I pull the door shut behind us.

"I think they're both going to be in that room. Not only that, I don't think we'll be blindfolded. I'll bet they'll be disguised. I think we're about to have a four-way," I answer.

"What makes you say that?"

"It's the only thing that makes sense. Why dress us up like this? These outfits are so skimpy that we don't need to take them off to get properly fucked. They want us to look alike and to watch each other."

"I think they're just twins who want to fuck twins," she counters with a frown.

"So what? Does it bother you that we might be watching each other get screwed? I mean in real time, not on video."

Angie gives me a long look. I hold my breath. I really want to do this.

"Not at all," she replies with a smile. "In fact the idea is making me wet. I was just surprised by the sudden change of direction. Let's go."

"Remember," I remind her as we leave the room, "we can stop this immediately if we don't like what we find in there." Angie nods her head, but steps confidently across the hall and opens door number four.

What we see stuns us. The twins are there, standing side by side in costume. Spider Man is the first thing that pops into my head except their outfits are solid black. 'Ninja' is the next word that crosses my mind. Angie reaches over and squeezes my hand really hard.

Their costumes are skin-tight, molded perfectly to their splendid physiques. Only their mouths, noses, hands, and genitals are uncovered. They are already partially erect. Their eyes bore into ours through holes in the cloth that covers their heads. No one says a word.

I break eye contact and start to look around the room. The twins step aside to allow us time to examine our surroundings and reach what conclusions we can about the devices and implements in the room.

Two identical structures, similar to our old bondage arches, occupy the center of the room. There are recesses for our knees but none for our breasts. The vibrating nubs are exactly where they need to be. A couple of switches are mounted on the side of each device, presumably for controlling the nub and perhaps another implement of some sort. The arch flattens at the top, forming a small platform, and then drops straight to the floor on the far side. A small pillow rests on the platform. There are no handgrips, but there are a lot more straps than we have on the old arches. Each device is mounted on casters so it can be wheeled around.

A small table stands off to one side that tells us roughly what we can expect. There is a cat o' nine tails, a pair of bullet vibrators, and two anal dildos like the one I experienced before. The bullets have little wires about a six inches long dangling over the side of the table. I have seen these on the web. They are antennas and also serve as retrieval aids. Now I know what the second switch is for. There is the usual tube of lubricant and two hand towels are draped across the table. There are no blindfolds. It doesn't matter. I can't tell one twin from the other.

I steal a glance at Angie. She looks a little distressed, probably because of the dildo. She has seen the video of one being used on me, but she has only experienced the butt plug. I wonder if she is going to call the whole thing off. She remains silent.

One of the twins points at me and then crooks his fingers as a summons. I walk right up to him and stop, staring defiantly into his eyes. He reaches out to untie the little bow on my blouse, freeing my breasts. When I start to remove the garment, he stops me.

Grasping me by elbow he leads me over to the device. With a hand gesture, he urges me to mount the thing. I know what to do with my knees, so I nestle them into the recesses, pull my skirt up in front and position my pussy against the little nub. He takes over from there.

Straps are fastened across my calves, the backs of my thighs, and the small of my back. The lower half of my body isn't going anywhere. He pulls my arms forward and secures them to the platform near the edges with two sets of straps across my forearms. My hands are free, but I can't do anything with them. My upper body and head are left free of restraint and I can move them at will. I am now bent over a partial arch with my legs widely spread but I am free to look around. The little pillow provides a place to rest my head or muffle my orgasmic screams when the time comes. The last thing he does is pull my blouse down off my shoulders a bit and push the excess material aside to completely expose my breasts.

Once I am strapped into the device, I realize that everything that has been done to me in the old arch is possible here. The fact that a twin can now position his body close to my face raises an interesting possibility.

One of the men turns my device around to face Angie's and locks the wheels. I watch as her blouse is untied and she is restrained in the same manner by the other twin. She forgets to pull the front of her skirt out of the way, but he notices and reaches around in front to tug the material upward so she can enjoy the little nub when it vibrates her clit later on.

When she is fully constrained, her twin walks immediately around to the front of her device, cradles his cock in one hand, and pushes it slowly in between her lips. She eagerly opens her mouth to receive his offering.

Her guy slowly begins to make short thrusts, careful not to enter her too far. I can see her working her lips and tongue and she soon extracts a soft moan from the owner of the rigid cock. He reaches down to pull her blouse aside, obviously wanting to admire the perfect breasts that are now on display above the platform.

I am so focused on what is happening to Angie that I lose track of my twin. He suddenly steps to the far side of her device, pulls the hem of her little skirt up onto the small of her back, and strikes her ass with the cat. She lets out a muffled sound in response. He quickly picks up the pace and expertly wields the whip to establish force and tempo tailored to Angie's tolerance level. Obviously, he has done this to her before.

Angie keeps working her twin's cock but is now making all the noise she possibly can with her mouth full. Within a minute or so, she pulls free of the cock and raises her head.

"Harder!" she cries. "Harder!"

Her command is obeyed and the cat strikes with greater force five or six more times. Angie lets out a prolonged wail as her body begins to shudder against her restraints and she experiences a crushing orgasm. The lashing stops but the cat is used to gently stroke her body as she lowers her face into the pillow and tries to get control of her breathing.

I realize I am hyperventilating and lubricating like crazy. I know the same thing is about to happen to me as soon as Angie has recovered enough to enjoy the performance. One of the men turns her device to face mine so she can watch.

A full minute passes before my twin steps in front of my face and presents his cock. I open my mouth to accept as much of him as I can manage. I am expecting to feel the cat, but seconds later I feel the slap of a large hand on my fanny. Apparently, I am to be spanked by Angie's twin for my disobedience. I am thrilled. I would like to wiggle my butt as a sign of approval but I can't move my lower body at all.

I suspect that Angie had her orgasm without the aid of the vibrating nub. I can't cum just by being spanked. I need a little help. As my spanking continues, my arousal peaks but I can't get over the edge. Just when I start to feel frustrated, my little vibrator comes to life and I cum within seconds, screaming my appreciation into the little pillow. The spanking stops and so does the vibrator, but my guy continues to caress my ass while I recover.

The twins let us rest for a couple of minutes and then turn our devices so that Angie and I are facing each other. This is going to be interesting; our faces are no more than two feet apart. I realize all the action will now be at the other end of our bodies. I smile at Angie and get a smile and a wink in return.

I can't see my twin, but I can see Angie's step up behind her with a bullet vibrator which he slips into her pussy and then flips one of the switches. She gives a little start when the vibrations begin. Only a second or two later I feel one being pushed into me and the vibrations kick in. It takes only a moment for me to realize that, because of the position my body is in, the vibrator is resting on top of my G-spot. From the sounds Angie is making, she has reached the same conclusion.