All Comments on 'On and Off The Ice'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
FionaVolpeFionaVolpealmost 15 years ago
Loved it!

Totally feelin' the fantasy. Glad you continued with the story and yes that was an AWESOME series! The NHL is having their '09 awards show here in Vegas at the Palms. Some friends and I plan on hanging out there tonight to do some friendly stalking. Hope to see our favorite Kid and what would be even more awesome is if my-future-baby-daddy (a certain number 11) happened to be there too! Sigh...I can only dream. Thanks for the entertainment.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

That was great, and parts really made me laugh. Max need s sequel. But can he be traded to a team with different colors? Maybe in the southeast division? he he he

Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15almost 15 years ago
Yay!!

I'm so glad you wrote something else to this story? Any chance of continuing it even further?? lol

Go Pens!

bignsassy818bignsassy818almost 15 years ago
More more more!!!

Awesomeness!! Please turn this in a series of ficlets!! We need more!!

If there ever was a real version of Amelia, she'd be one hell of a lucky girl.

Anyways, awesome job and you should write more!!

Is there any way I can get alerts on this website?!? Would you so kindly e-mail me if there is?

michchick98michchick98almost 15 years ago
Very nice...

The Penguins played a hell of a series. It was a well deserved victory. However, I'm still and always will be a die hard Wings fan! As far as this "sequel" it was well written. I'm not a fan of "Sid the Kid" but I am a hockey fan and I do have my fair share of crushes. If you still haven't gotten the crush out of your system, Mugsy, I wouldn't mind another sequel. Although, I don't know where you could take Ameila and Sean from here.

KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
Thanks for the bonus, but I want MORE.

I'm really enjoying this tale. Please, please, please continue. Thanks for the story & hope there'll be more.

BobRooneyBobRooneyover 13 years ago
Sweet!

Again, at Penn Lady's 'suggestion', I read this excellent follow up.

I love how you describe the development of their relationship and place those small stumbling blocks in their path. In particular I liked the sex scenes. They were both tender and funny and incredibly hot at the same time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You made me cry and laugh with your story.

It's just so beautiful, so real about 2 people in love. Thanks for such a loving prose.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Loved it

I know this is an old posting, but I just loved these two stories, or two chapters, or whatever. You really know how to bring out emotions and draw the reader into the story line and that is a gift rarely seen here.

Five stars without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

I cant stop reading your stories, only wish there were more of them!

romantic_surrealityromantic_surrealityalmost 12 years ago
Next

"The Ice-ing On Top" (SC and Amelia) part 3/3:

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-ice-ing-on-top

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What to think of Amelia?

For some reason I was irritated by her behaviour. If she just wants to run away without giving notice then she is a coward and doesn't deserve you. I mean she didn't have any reason to permanently shift back to her hometown. Then why did she do it? Age difference? Then why stay with him in the first place? I think she started taking him for granted or something. Very disappointed with her though not with the story. If things like these happen in real life then god save this world. 5* for the story though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Forced drama in a good written story is like shitting on a very good, tasty looking pizza.

Well, congratulations mate. You shat all over the pizza.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
2735 Followers
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...