On Display: A Mannequin Fetish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do," Michelle replied, keeping herself calm. Was this the style he wanted her to have again?

"Well, here they are now with their new updated hairstyles for spring. Very lovely indeed, but not what I would have chosen for them. Certainly, not what I would have chosen for you..." She did not respond, but let him continue. He guided her once again over to the mannequin with the jet black blunt bob again.

"I understand what you did and why you did it, but we had an agreement long ago, and now I'm here to correct things. As much as I like your new style, and must admit, the pomade looks wonderful, I really need to teach you a lesson." Michelle stiffened. What did he mean by this?

"These mannequins....they wear wigs, don't they?" he asked playfully, releasing Michelle only briefly to pull off the one mannequin's wig. With the straightened fake black hair now a crumpled mass in his one hand, he thrust it at Michelle. "Look at this!" he shouted. Michelle jumped back in surprise. "See how quickly that happened? One minute a full head of hair....and the next....nothing....." His grin was wild now, spread widely. The wig was dropped on the floor. Nathan gripped Michelle harder now, and pulled her towards the now bald mannequin.

"She's all smooth now mmmmmmm," he began, reaching up to stroke the smooth plastic skull of her head, oblivious to his touch. "I love this. It's so absolute, so....final." Then he turned to Michelle. "What do you think of it?"

"Think of...?" she pretended not to know what he meant. There was a strong sense of unease that filled the air, as though Nathan could literally feel Michelle's fear build. She slowly backed away, still facing Nathan beside the mannequin.

"What do you think of this lovely smooth head, Michelle?" he asked again, now firm in his voice.

"It's....well....bald," she hesitantly replied.

"Well, of course it is," he said, now walking towards her. "That's obvious. What I want to know from you, is what you think of it? How would you feel if you were smooth like this? Would that please you?"

"No...please...," she begged. The sly grin returned.

"I see...," he said. There was something in his hand, but Michelle was not able to see it. He was coming towards her now, and fast, so quick that she could not escape. His arms engulfed her upper body, bringing her into the chair from the service desk. He forced her to sit down, then pulled her arms back behind her, she felt a tightening of restraints on her wrists, like a rope. She let out a panicked cry and struggled to free herself, kicking her legs in front, but he held her arms down firmly, and taking the remaining length of the bondage rope, he came to the front.

"You are going to make this difficult, aren't you?" he said, shaking his head in mock disapproval. This was his chance, he thought, I can have her all to myself, and no one will see or be able to stop me. He brought the remaining rope, attached to her bound wrists from behind, now to the front to secure her waist and legs to the chair. "I know this is going to be hard for you, but it's going to be oh so wonderful to see you sheared..." Michelle's eyes grew wide in terror. As Nathan finished his bondage work, he knelt before his trembling, naked lover, now teary eyed and in a panic.

"Do you want to please me?" he asked slowly, softly. She could not get the words out...

"Will you trust me?" he asked again, in a soft voice.

"Y-yes," she whispered quickly.

"Good," he responded. "You know that I would never harm you, right?" She nodded. "Just relax, and enjoy." At that moment he quickly disappeared behind her, leaving Michelle to stare into the full length mirror, seeing herself bound to the chair. Nathan stood behind her with the clippers shining in his hand, his gaze fixed on his lover's reflection. There was no guard on them. He switched them on...

The immediate buzzing sound made Michelle flinch as a loud gasp escaped her. Nathan placed a firm hand, fingers spread wide, on the top of her head, pushing it back so that she faced upward where he peered down. The cold steel of the clippers were placed at her forehead, and with slow, deliberate strokes, Nathan proceeded to shear the slick and shiny tresses, revealing an exposed scalp. As he worked his way around her head, he carefully folded down Michelle's ears, ensuring no hair was left. After completing the front, both sides and crown, he firmly pushed her head down to remove what remained in the back, starting at the nape. Michelle's body shivered uncontrollably, however Nathan's strong hands kept her head still. The wet mass of hair now covered Michelle's breasts, back and legs in clumps. Nathan then positioned his hands on both sides of her head, turning her to glance at the mirror and camera.

"There you go," he said. Michelle's eyes grew wide in shock. She could barely recognize the sheared, denuded reflection of herself. "How do you like it?" He asked further. It was torture, she thought, having him ask her of something that terrified her. Her body continued to tremble as her eyes remained fixed on the image in the mirror. Smiling again, Nathan quickly moved behind Michelle, reaching once again into his assortment of supplies. He returned with lather and a razor.

The coating of Michelle's head and neck was sensual. She closed her eyes and enjoyed his hands, now gently covering her with the foam. With each stroke of the razor, tingles were sent throughout her body, especially between her legs. In those moments, she relished his touch, the caressing of the blade, forgetting that she was bound and being completely shaven bald. It was only when he was done, that she opened her eyes to witness a fully smooth head, now reflecting the unnatural glowing of the camera. Nathan moved his tools to the side, and stepped in front of his bald, bound lover. He held in his hands two more items: a black corset and a pair of six inch heels, shiny black. Without a word spoken, he knelt in front of her, carefully lifting and placing a heel on each foot, which were constrained by the roped ankles that held them to the chair. Slowly, he untied her, and taking both of her shaky hands in his, stood her up to face him.

Michelle's immediate reaction was to turn away; away from Nathan and the mirror that so brutally and openly exposed her fully, but he would not allow it.

"Look at me," he demanded. "You are beautiful, just as I have always wanted you. From the first day I met you, I dreamt of this occasion." Michelle managed a weak smile, hoping to appease him. He then placed her hands, arms gently at her sides, now taking from underneath his arm the black corset. "Stand tall and breathe in..." he instructed. Michelle complied. He fitted the corset around her bodice, moving to the back to tighten the laces. The black, satin corset was trimmed with a black lace, and shimmered slightly in the darkened store. The look he had always wanted was complete. Nathan's ultimate desire, fantasy had come to life tonight.

The camera was again positioned and zoomed in to capture the mannequins at the store front. Once again, Michelle was guided by her eager lover to the top of the display case. Nathan moved the mannequins aside to make more room.

"I want you to stand in the centre of this display," he explained. "Spread your legs wide and place your hands on the glass." Michelle did as she was instructed. Nathan unbuckled his belt, letting his trousers falls to the floor; he kicked them aside. He placed a firm grip on her bare hips, making her jump, bending her slightly so that he could slide his manhood, now fully erect, into her vagina. Slowly, yet firmly pumping her from behind, his hands now reached up to where her breasts lay cradled in the corset, bouncing with each push of his cock. He grabbed them, pulling them and squeezing Michelle's nipples between his thumbs and fingers. Michelle's moans grew louder. He continued fucking her harder, deeper, and now faster. Keeping one hand on her breasts, he freed the other to grab her nape, allowing his fingers to touch the smoothness of her head. He was about to explode, but he wasn't finished...

Nathan pulled out of Michelle, just as she had expected him to finish. He had her kneel down in front of him. With his hands now firmly engulfing her head, she took his penis into her mouth, first licking the pulsating veins with a flickering of her tongue, then guiding his shaft further into her mouth and down her throat. Back and forth she stroked, licked and sucked him thoroughly.

"That's it, nice and slow, keep stroking," he said. It was at that moment that Nathan noticed that a security guard had been observing them intently. He was a stocky, tall man with glasses. His gaze was fixed on the two of them. Nathan enjoyed this attention, as he knew the man envied his pleasure. Carefully stroking Michelle's smooth head, he released her from his cock, now instructing her to face the window once again. She could now see the security guard watching.

"We're going to get caught!" she panicked in a loud whisper. "Shhhh," Nathan said. "Get down on all fours, right now." He was oblivious to her concerns. Despite her worry, she did exactly as he had asked, as if it did not matter at this point, as they were already on display for anyone to see.

With her hands flat on the platform, and knees on the floor, spread wide, Michelle could feel a warm liquid being squirted around her anus. "What are you doing?"

"Relax," Nathan replied. "It's a lubricant. All you have to do....is relax." Staring forward at the strong, now aroused security guard, she knew her fate. He was enjoying this also, she thought. Slowly, Nathan slid his hard penis into Michelle's anus, suddenly grabbing her waist, holding her still so she would not move. Michelle shrieked.

"Calm down...it's going to be ok," he reassured her. "You're going to enjoy this." With his explanation, Michelle closed her eyes and let her body's tenseness go. Nathan was able to enter her with much more ease, and the sensation was fantastic. Michelle's moans now grew into shouts of ecstasy, as did Nathan's. Together, they reached orgasm. The climax was enjoyed thoroughly by their onlooker, who waved and nodded after they were done, leaving the mall.

"See that?" Nathan said, grinning. "I think we're ok here. Please don't worry." The two lovers made their way to the back of the store, grabbing many items of clothing on the way, throwing them into a back room where they would sleep for the remainder of the night. In the mass of fabrics, they nestled into each other's arms, sleeping deeply for several hours.

Early the next morning, Michelle was abruptly awakened by Nathan. He stood fully clothed again, holding a bag in his right hand. "I have a surprise for you." He announced. Barely able to open her sleepy eyes, Michelle looked up, shielding herself from a light that he had switched on. Nathan motioned for her to get up and take the plastic shopping bag. Inside was an ivory silk blouse, red cashmere skirt and a golden bobbed wig.

"This wig will restore your look to what you had before," he explained. "This will be our little secret. You and I"

"We were watched too...," she said, feeling apprehensive about the situation.

"Yes, but I doubt you were recognized. I don't think we'll have any problems. Please get changed. We can clean up the store, put away the mess, clothes, and no one will know." They worked together. Michelle applied her new wig and wore her new outfit. She was deeply relieved that her denuded image would be kept a secret. Before leaving the store, Nathan held Michelle, kissing her generously and promised to return.

The next week's sales were up and the store was thriving. Cecilia was due back soon from her trip. Michelle, Andy and Lacey not only accomplished, but exceeded their monthly targets. There would be a celebration. The following Friday, Michelle was closing the store shortly after the other two employees had left for the day. She was half expecting Nathan to arrive, though not keeping her hopes up. It was the weekend, and she would be meeting her friends later anyway. He was working a lot lately, so she didn't mind. Michelle then suspected that she was being watched, just as she was locking the front entrance. She spun around. The security guard that had watched them, stood in front of her.

"Hey," he said, with a nod. Michelle nodded back, saying hi.

"You know...," he continued, making Michelle nervous. "I just wanted to thank you for all that you've done with the store, it's really kept this mall alive."

"Oh, thank you," she replied. "I have very good staff here too, they help..."

"Yes," he said. "I've noticed." Then, leaning closely to her, and brushing aside a lock of hair from her wig, he positioned himself at her left ear. "Just be careful," he whispered. "It might not be me there next time...standing...watching..." With that statement, he quickly stood back, smiled and winked.

"Thanks," she replied. "I got it. I will be careful." She now expected that everything would be ok. The security guard would keep their secret. Life at the mall, school, her social life would continue as usual. Everything would be back to normal, that is, until Nathan returns...

12