All Comments on 'On Her Terms'

by lily_ann

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
What

a delicious story. Well-written and utterly sexy. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I like this lady

There is nothing as erotic as a well written story from a woman's perspective. What makes it even better is that it is about a woman who is sexually assertive.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
giving him what she wanted to.

briliant story. reading this was like watching as ron start to enter your cunt emptying his cum deep inside your very horny hole.

awesome writing brilliant story love it. and it was ON HER TERMS

TXanyTXanyover 13 years ago
5 until the last paragraph

could have ended it better. Thought you took the cheap way out. Still great though....

Makybe_DivaMakybe_Divaover 13 years ago
Dead Sexy

girl, with a sharp brain and a tigress' heart. She recognized her own desires, accepted them, and acted on them with courage all the way through. I *like* this girl, and sometimes wish I could be more like her.

MugsyBMugsyBover 13 years ago
Glad to see you're writing again.

I've been a fan of your stories for a while now and I almost missed this new posting. In my defense, it is the holiday season and I suppose we're all busy, yes? ;)

I enjoyed this and while I'm not much of one for dominance and such, this one didn't go overboard with that. I'd definitely be up for more from Alexa and Ron, or anything from you. Take care and Merry Christmas!

zihuazihuaover 13 years ago
Welcome Back!

Lily...good to see you back. I look forward to you getting your writing legs back under you.

I have to agree with your comments on this one. Not quite up to your usual standards. It felt rushed, a bit contrived.

That being said its 10 times better than alot of the dreck on here..

zihua

Bassman77Bassman77about 13 years ago
First ever comment

Such a good story, if this is you rough I cant wait to get to your 'good' stuff. This so much matched a fantasy of mine, turned me on so much, I was rock hard, thank you. Does it turn you on when you write your stories?

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 12 years ago
Hahahahahahaha!

Pussy whipped bitch boy! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it!

Great ending!!

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerabout 7 years ago
Part 2?

I know it feels like you can make the rest of the story along the way... but learning the back story of Ron... makes me wonder if this should also have a part 2.

fantasy57fantasy57about 6 years ago
Great Writing!

I have read two of your stories and they are so fucking hot!

When I read your works it leaves me wishing I were one of the characters. Thank you for sharing, you get five star's from me and added to my favorite author list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't like fighting, I don't like dominance games, I HATE disrespect - but this story totally sold the scenario, and it's just hot as fuck. I really hope one day you'll be back with more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This needs to be a series.

I agree with some of the other comments. I too hate dominance and fights. I dislike disrespect. But this story really made it come together well. Please add a part 2 too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn’t finish this. When she kissed him I got out of this sick tale.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlily_ann@lily_ann
1708 Followers
Update: Aug 8, 2019 Sorry all, my days as Lily Ann are over. This profile is no longer being monitored. Thanks to everyone who read, commented, and favourited on this profile over the years! My tastes have changed, as has my writing style, so while I'll leave these stories u...