On Her Terms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lily_ann
lily_ann
1,705 Followers

She was outside of the bar and walking fairly quickly when she someone grabbed her shoulder and spun her around. She let out a short shriek before noticing it was Ron.

"What the HELL?" she gasped. "You nearly gave me a heart attack! What's your problem?"

"My problem? Why were you listening to my phone conversation earlier? That was private," he growled.

"Maybe you shouldn't hold 'private' conversations in a public place," she shot back, struggling against his hands. "I was in the rehearsal hall, a place that I have every right to be in, and in fact, am in quite often."

"I meant everything I said," he said, though his tone wasn't quite as harsh or convincing.

"Sure you did, sweetie," Alexa said, managing to wriggle out of his grasp. "And I mean it when I say that you might not think I'm worthy to suck your cock, but you're barely worthy to even dream about this." She ran a finger down the edge of blouse towards her cleavage, before turning and walking towards her apartment. She couldn't see him, but she smiled imagining Ron standing on the sidewalk, his jaw dropped open.

Her mind was spinning when she got home and dropped her purse and coat on the floor before flopping onto the couch and sighing. Her ears were ringing from the loud music at the bar, and her heart was racing. Who did Ron think he was, anyway? Who just grabs someone on a dark street like that?

A spoiled, egotistical jerk, that's who. A man who couldn't accept that Alexa was not some dumb bimbo that he could just have whenever he wanted. Like Danica said, it was really too bad that a body like that was wasted on a jackass like him. The worst part, though, was that the second she realised it was him, her pussy seemed to just drip. Her nipples had hardened and her legs had felt like jelly.

She pushed her skirt up and touched her panties. They were soaked. Her pussy throbbed as her fingers got closer to her clit, begging her to give some release. Alexa sighed as she slowly rubbed the hard nub through her panties. The anger she felt only seemed to heighten her arousal -- she felt disgusted that Ron was the one who caused this, yet she was so desperately horny she couldn't help touching herself.

The buzzer to her apartment suddenly went off. Alexa frowned -- it was past midnight. She stood up and hit the speaker.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"I want to talk to you." The voice was fuzzy, but Alexa could tell it was Ron's.

"How the hell did you find out where I lived?" she shrieked.

"Don't flatter yourself thinking I followed you. You can see your apartment from the theatre," he replied.

She was silent for a moment. "Go away," she said, and hit the button to turn her speaker off.

The buzzer went off again. Alexa turned out the light in her living room and walked to the bedroom. Ron pressed the buzzer three more times before seemingly giving up. Alexa smiled and started to brush her hair when someone pounded at her door. She jumped and whirled around, staring towards the sound. The pounding came again and Alexa stormed towards the door.

She unlocked the chain and flung the door open. Ron was standing there.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" she cried. "How the hell did you even get in?"

"Someone in your building. I told them I lost the key you gave me," Ron said.

"Why are you even here, Ron?!" she cried.

"I wanted to talk to you," he replied simply.

"By stalking me to my apartment and then lying to my neighbour to get into my building?" Alexa grabbed the door and attempted to slam it in Ron's face, but he stepped forward and pushed against it. The force caused Alexa to stumble and nearly fall into her living room. She let out a cry and stood up, watching as Ron shut the door behind him.

"Ron, get the fuck out of my apartment before I call the police," she said.

"You are going to talk to me," he said, his voice cold.

"You are going to have to learn that you can't get your own way all the time," Alexa snapped. "Now get the hell out!"

He just walked up to her slowly. She backed up past her couch, heart racing, very aware that her landline was in the kitchen and her cell phone sitting on the dresser in her room. "I don't know what it is about you," Ron said quietly. "You are just killing me." He was only a few feet away from her, and Alexa shivered. "I've worked with a ton of girls like you. Bimbos who think they're somebody because they know how to kiss a director's ass and type up a schedule. Yet for some reason..." he trailed off.

Alexa stayed silent. She could feel her face flushing, her fists clenched, her teeth grinding. Ron's eyes ran over her body, taking in her body like she was a piece of meat. Her mind flashed with anger, but her pussy ached as his eyes ran over her. She hated herself at the moment.

Ron's eyes finally met hers, and he took another step towards her. "I swear to God," Alexa said, her voice low. "Get away from me, Ron."

"Why is it that I can have anyone I want, except you?" he asked, now so close that she could feel his breath.

"You can't because you are an incomparable asshole," Alexa spat at him.

He grabbed her upper arms suddenly, so quickly that Alexa couldn't react. "What are you gonna do?" he growled, his face inches from hers, his eyes flashing. "I can get whatever I want, whether you like it or not. So what are you gonna do? Scream?"

She didn't scream. She didn't scream and she didn't say anything. She kissed him.

Ron didn't respond at first, then kissed her back hard. Alexa's mind was racing. She wanted him, obviously. But as his hands tightened around her arms, she decided that there was no way it was going to be on his terms.

She grazed her teeth against his lower lip, then bit. Ron jumped in shock and loosened his hands. Alexa took the opportunity to shove him away from her. He stumbled and fell back on the couch.

"What the..." he started to say, but Alexa stepped forward and straddled his lap, clasping her hands tightly around his wrists. Her skirt rode up her thighs, revealing milky white skin against his jeans.

"Shut up," she said harshly. She could feel his cock starting to harden beneath her, and she leaned forward, her lips almost against his as she stared straight at him. "This is not about you," she continued. "You are a bastard. You are the biggest asshole I've ever had to work with and you do not deserve to even dream about this happening. But unfortunately, there is something about you that I want very much." She brushed her lips against his neck, inhaling the scent of his cologne. "So this is going to happen, not because you want it, and not how you want, but because I want it. If there is anything about this you don't understand, you can get the fuck out right now." She let go of his wrists and stood up. Ron looked at her. She stared back, her eyebrows raised. "Well, do you understand or not?"

"Obviously I do, if I haven't left," he replied sarcastically.

Alexa slapped him. "Don't use that attitude around me," she ordered. "My bedroom is the second door on the right. Go sit down and wait for me." She walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind her.

She waited until she heard Ron walk past and go into her room. She did her best to stifle a shocked cry as she sat on the edge of her tub. What was she doing?

Her clit seemed to throb in response. She was going to fuck Ron, of course. Apparently that was simple enough to understand. Alexa shook her head and stood up to splash water on her face. She couldn't think about the reasoning right now. Her mind was spinning and her pussy seemed to be in control of her actions. She took a deep breath, waited, and then left the bathroom.

The light in her bedroom was off, but the door was open. Ron was sitting on the edge of her bed, staring at her. She stood in the doorway and attempted to read the expression on his face.

"Nervous?" she asked.

"No." His answer was sharp, quick, and defensive. Alexa chuckled.

"You're such a fucking liar," she said. "I'm going to ask you again, Ron, and I swear to God, when I ask you a question, you had better answer it honestly. Why are you nervous?"

"I don't know," he muttered, flicking his eyes to the floor.

"Liar," she said. "You're nervous because you're not getting your own way. Stand up."

He did as she asked, facing her. Alexa's heart was pounding. She wasn't sure what to do with him, but decided to just see what happened.

"Take off your clothes," she ordered. Ron's hands went to his shirt and began to pop the buttons. "Slow!" she added. He glared up at her, but slowed his pace. She leaned against the door frame, watching as his perfectly toned chest was revealed to her, followed by his perfectly toned abs, and finally his perfectly sculpted arms as he pulled off his shirt and let it fall to the ground. He unbuttoned his jeans next, slipping them down his hips. Alexa's eyes drank in the sight before her. His cock was bulging against his boxers, and as he bent down to free his legs from the jeans, she got to see his perfect ass facing her. He stood back up and finally took his boxers off.

Alexa stared at the sight before her -- Ron, fully naked, finally. He was facing her so she could see the whole package. His chest, strong, broad. His abs, perfectly toned. His cock, thick, hard, precum dripping from the tip. He was beautiful.

He was watching her, and she met his eyes when she was finished. She silently regarded him for a moment. Apparently, Ron thought she was taking to long, and he raised his arms as if to ask what she wanted. She raised her eyebrows.

"Is there a problem?" she asked.

"You made me strip and now I'm just standing here. What's next?"

Alexa stepped into the room, slowly making her way towards her closet, not facing him. "Ron, I told you to lose the fucking attitude." She opened the door and pulled out a few of her silk scarves. "Lie down," she said, without facing him.

She heard him settle onto the bed, and when he stopped moving, she turned around. He was propped up on his elbows, looking at her. She walked across the room and slapped him. He grunted, but Alexa was sure she saw his cock twitch. She grabbed his face and turned his head towards her.

"I'm not joking," she said. "I have three scarves. I'm not going to gag you -- yet -- because I want you to answer me when I ask you something. But I'm going to leave it out, because I don't believe you can keep your stupid comments to yourself." She let go of his face and grabbed his arm, tying one of the scarves around his wrist. "These, I'm going to use now, because I know you won't be able to keep your asshole hands to yourself." She finished tying the scarves quickly as Ron watched.

Once she finished, she looked at her work. Ron stared back at her, his mouth half-open as he watched her. "Tell me what you want, Ron," she said.

"I want you," he said, his voice dripping with desire. Alexa smiled. She believed that -- the head of his cock was nearly purple and the precum was literally dripping down his shaft.

"Well, that's one thing I'll let you get. Eventually," she said. She unzipped her pencil skirt and let it slip down her legs to the floor, then unbuttoned her blouse. She stood in front of Ron in just her thong and push-up bra. "Now, where to start," she mused out loud. She slid a hand down her body and touched her pussy through her panties, as if it would help her decide.

It seemed to -- she slid her panties off, followed by her bra. Ron's eyes were still on her and she looked at him. "Well?" she asked. "Not bad for a dumb bitch, hey?"

"You're not a dumb bitch," he said almost absentmindedly. His eyes seemed to be glued to her tits. Alexa smiled and crawled onto the bed, her hair falling around Ron's face as she leaned down to kiss him. He kissed her back eagerly, and she let him slip his tongue into her mouth before she pulled away.

"Let's see if you can put that tongue to better use," she said, and with a swift movement, she was straddling his face.

Ron didn't need to be told twice. He immediately set to work, licking up and down her slit and twirling his tongue around her clit. Alexa sighed in content, and as she did, he sucked her clit into his mouth. She let out a surprised moan and ground her dripping cunt into his face. He eagerly lapped at her pussy, his tongue skilfully licking along her slit, teasing her dripping hole. As she ground against him more and more, he would suck her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body. Alexa played with her nipples as he ate her pussy, but something was missing.

She moved off his face for a moment, turning around so she could lean down and play with his cock. "I'm only doing this because you've been such a good boy," she told him, before lowering her pussy back onto his face. He immediately sucked on her clit and she leaned towards his cock. She wrapped one small hand around his cock and pumped it slowly. Ron groaned into her cunt and the noise sent vibrations through her pussy. Alexa moaned and stuck out her tongue, licking the precum off his tip. Ron's hips bucked as she did, and she licked up and down his cock before finally taking him into her mouth.

She could hear and feel him groaning, and his hips rocked slightly as she bobbed her head on his cock. To his credit, he didn't slack on his pussy-licking duties until Alexa attempted to swallow his whole cock, at which point she felt his head tilt up and heard a loud grown as he thrust his hips up, pushing his cock even further into her throat. Slowly, she pulled her mouth off his cock, letting it out of her mouth with a slight 'pop' and moved away from Ron's face. She could feel him straining against the scarves.

"I'm sorry... sorry... please... oh God," he panted.

"Please what, Ron?" she asked, moving down his body and facing him, her legs resting on either side of his stomach. She could feel his hard abs against her dripping pussy.

"Suck my cock!" he cried. "Please," he added as an afterthought. "I'm sorry I stopped licking your pussy but it felt so good..."

She stroked his hair lightly. "Well, at least you know what you did wrong," she said. "I'm not going to suck your cock again, though, Ron. You blew that chance." She reached up, her tummy just out of reach of Ron's mouth, and undid one of the scarves. "But you can have that hand for awhile, and if you're really, really good, I might let you fuck me."

He didn't waste any time. With his free hand, he nudged Alexa to the side and ran his hand along her side, across her thigh, and finally between her legs. He set straight to work, playing with her pussy lips. His lips then found her breasts, and as he took one nipple into his mouth, he slid his fingers deep into her pussy.

Alexa moaned and pressed his head against her chest. His tongue circled her nipple and he nipped at it lightly, suckling her breast eagerly. He pumped his fingers in and out of her pussy, bringing Alexa closer and closer to orgasm. She could feel ripples of it through her body already and urged Ron on with her small moans and the movement of her hips against his hand. His palm pushed against her clit, stimulating it as she moved against him.

"Make me cum, Ron, good boy," she gasped. "Make me cum and I'll let you fuck me from behind just like you want..."

The thought of it seemed to make Ron even more determined, and he suckled her breasts as he thrust his fingers inside her. Alexa was just on the edge -- she could feel herself teetering towards orgasm. All it took for her to cum was the palm of Ron's hand hitting her swollen clit one last time, and she was plunged into a wave of pleasure, her orgasm rippling through her body as her hips thrust uncontrollably against Ron's hand. She cried out and tilted her head back, her long neck bared to Ron, in a state of pure ecstasy.

As she came down, she felt Ron's lips kissing her tits. His hand gently stroked her pussy lips. She was panting and at some point and shut her eyes. She opened them to see Ron's face pressed into her breasts, almost oblivious to the amount of pleasure Alexa had just felt as he licked and sucked at her tits.

She almost swore she heard him whimper when she moved her tits away from him. She stretched across his body and untied the other scarf, bracing herself for Ron to immediately flip her over and start fucking her after having refused him release for so long.

He didn't, however. Both his hands travelled up to Alexa's tits and fondled them. He pulled her towards his mouth again, kissing each breast one last time before sitting up.

"I really get to fuck you?" he asked, almost disbelievingly. Alexa nodded and he pulled her towards him, kissing her hard. She responded enthusiastically. His cock was pressed between them, and she could feel it throb against her. She had never been with someone so excited to fuck her. He kissed her and kissed her, holding her body close to his. At some point he shifted and his cock ended up pressed against her slit, enveloped by her lips. He pushed against her as they kissed, her dripping cunt making his cock slip between them.

"I can't decide how I want you," he whispered in between kissing her. "I want you so bad and I can't decide how to fuck you."

"Thought you wanted me from behind," she said. He nodded.

"I did, but I also want you on your back and I want you on top and I want everything," he said.

"If you're a really, really good boy," Alexa said teasingly, "I'll let you fuck me a different way next time."

"Next time?" he gasped, looking at her. "You'll let me fuck you again?"

"Only if you're very, very good," she stressed.

"I promise," he said, then helped Alexa flip onto her hands and knees.

She rested on her hands and knees with her ass thrust up in the air, and she could feel Ron's eyes on her as she waited for him. He came up behind her and pressed the tip of his cock against her pussy. She could feel it, probing for entrance at her tight hole, and she wiggled back against it. His cock slide into her sopping wet cunt, and he pushed in slowly, sighing in relief as her cunt enveloped his cock. Alexa moaned, feeling him filling her up, his throbbing, hard cock deep inside of her.

"Oh God Alexa," he gasped. His hands were on her hips, and he began by fucking her slowly, pulling her back and forth onto his cock. This only lasted a few moments, however. Alexa's guess was that he just couldn't hold back anymore. He moved one hand around her to fondle her tits, and the other to rub her clit, and then began fucking her as hard as he could.

He groaned and Alexa gasped for breath as he fucked her. She could hear his body slap against her ass. His cock was hitting her G-spot and between that and his fingers on her clit and pinching her nipples, she was almost ready to cum again.

"So good, so tight, fuck, Alexa, fuck..." he groaned behind her. "I'm gonna cum, oh God, I'm gonna cum... please cum with me..."

She was on the edge again and moaned loudly. Suddenly, Ron shuddered and thrust a final time into her, so hard that she stumbled forward. She felt his hot seed spurt into her cunt and it was enough to send her over the edge -- she came a second time, harder than the first, her pussy tightening on Ron's cock and milking every last drop of cum out of him and into her pussy. Ron cried out and held her tight as he came.

Finally, they collapsed on the bed, both gasping for breath. Alexa lay on her back, her breasts moving as she breathed in and out. Ron rolled over and lay his head against her chest.

"You're fucking amazing," he said.

"You're not bad either," she replied.

"Will you really let me fuck you again?" he asked.

She grinned. "Depends on if you're a good boy for me."

"And what does that entail?"

Alexa chuckled.

----

In hindsight, Alexa felt kind of bad for using sex as a bribe, but as she sat watching Ron mop the rehearsal hall floor, make the coffee, and apologise to each and every person in the cast for his ridiculous behaviour, she decided it was worth it.

lily_ann
lily_ann
1,705 Followers
12