On The Edge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice eyed her friend's wet pussy. "You didn't get to cum again, did you?"

"No, but you can fix that when we go to my room," Ann replied. "We're really turning into animals, aren't we?" she giggled.

"Yeah, but I'm still really horny. You did a number on my bum with your tongue. I loved it!" Janice exclaimed. Thinking back to the purloined video that the girls had watched, she stated, "I'd love to try getting fucked up the ass sometime."

Alex perked up and his drooping penis started to firm. "I'm game if you are. I read about it, and if you go really slowly and use a lot of lubricant, it's supposed to be great."

"Ann, can you lick my asshole again? I'm willing to try it with Alex if you aren't grossed out by it. Please?" Janice pleaded, unconsciously fondling her labia as she spoke.

Ann wrapped her arms around her best friend and kissed her deeply. "I want to taste your lovely pussy again before you two get busy. I also need to get off again so I don't burst when you guys come." She wrapped her fingers around Janice's naked ass cheeks, letting her fingertips slide along the length of her posterior crease until she touched the pucker her brother was going to deflower. The girls slid onto their sides, moving into a head-to-toe position with their upper legs bent to make room for the other girl's head. Licking along each others thigh, the teens slowly closed the gaps between their hungry mouths and their friend's sexual center.

Janice turned briefly to Alex. "Watch what I do. You have some decent skills but I'll show you how to really make a girl happy." She lowered her mouth to the crease beside Ann's shiny labia and opened the fold with her lips. Janice's moist tongue flicked down the length of exposed flesh, ending with the faintest of touches to the outside of one pink lip. She licked and nibbled up and across Ann's trimmed pubic thatch, pulling gently on the curly hairs with her lips. The tension on the hairs barely jostled the labia and clitoral hood as she worked from one side of the girl's groin to the other, her chin rustling the fur barely covering the protective lips. Ann squirmed at the faint stimulation and drove her tongue into Janice's dripping slit. Refusing to rise to the bait, Janice continued to tease her friend, knowing the result would be an earthshaking climax. Janice slid their bodies apart and rolled Ann onto her back, eliciting a protest from the other girl. "Wait a sec, Honey, your brother needs to show you what he's learned."

Turning to Alex, she told him to keep it slow and very gentle. "If you think you're not touching her pussy firmly enough, reduce it by half again. Same with the speed – slow, slow, slower." She pulled him down and kissed him, then pushed his face toward his sister's crotch. "Gently, gently, I'm going to suck face for a while."

As Alex began eating his sister's twat, Janice moved up the bed and began kissing Ann. She started gently, giving close-lipped pecks all over Ann's face, ears and neck. As Ann responded to both Alex and Janice's attentions, Janice began kissing her friend more deeply and stroked Ann's neck and breasts with long feathery strokes. They worked her body like an instrument until she exploded in a loud orgasm, soaking her brother's face with her sweet juices. Her friend and brother stroked and held her as she came down from her high, cuddling until her breathing returned to normal and the pink flush faded from her face and chest.

After Ann recovered from her orgasm and Alex felt restored from his second cumming of the evening, his sister laid out the anal agenda.

"I need to pee and we need to find some lubricant. Sweetie, you need to take a big poop. His prick is really big and you need all the space you can make," she said, acting like an old hand at the butt-fucking business.

The trio took turns in the bathroom and all got drinks to replenish themselves. Once settled back on Alex's bed they cuddled together, kissing and touching indiscriminately. The girls sixty-nined briefly to Alex's delight. Then they took turns sucking his tool until it was throbbing and he warned them that he couldn't take much more before exploding again. Ann kissed her brother and whispered, "You get to do her ass tonight but you and I get to fuck next time; I'm counting on it." She kissed him again and turned to Janice.

"Now it's time to get you ready," Ann advised her best friend. "I'm going to do just like I did before and then stick a couple of fingers in you. I may lick your kitty while he fucks your ass," she grinned, knowing dirty talk excited the three of them.

Ann began readying Janice by licking her sphincter as she'd done before, then sticking a lubricated finger in the tight little hole. As Janice's ass became used to the intrusion, Ann added another lubed finger. "I found this little bottle of conditioner in the downstairs bathroom and thought it would make a perfect little dildo for your tight little bum." She smiled wickedly and added, "You aren't going to be able to walk when my brother and I are done with you." With that, she removed her fingers, squeezed some hand moisturizer into the loosened hole and slowly pushed the cylindrical plastic bottle into her friend's upturned ass. Janice's sphincter resisted the spherical cap until she pushed out against the pressure, then it popped right in, held firmly by the now-contracted rosebud. Ann slowly pushed again, rubbing and kissing Janice's firm ass. Another inch of the bottle disappeared into the little hole, then another. "I can only push about another half inch in; the bottle isn't very long. How does it feel?"

"It's big and I feel really full. Work it in and out slowly," the kneeling girl quietly directed. She tilted her pelvis experimentally and found no increased discomfort.

Janice concentrated on relaxing her butthole, knowing this was just a precursor to Alex's large cock. The one-inch diameter tube felt good sliding in and out of her, but it was only about five inches long. She strummed her pussy, using the erotic sensations to relax her back door. After several minutes of this, she announced with a slight quaver in her voice that she was ready. Ann gave her a deep kiss as the bottle was slid out of her waiting hole.

Alex crawled over to Janice and wrapped his arms around the beautiful naked girl. "You really want to do this?" he asked kissing all over her face and stroking her breasts. His hard cock bounced in time to his excited pulse.

"Oh, yeah. I'm still horny. If you can't fuck my pussy, I want it in the other hole. You just have to take it slow." Janice wrapped her arms around the hot older guy and stretched her body against his. "If you do me from behind, your sister will lick my pussy and suck your balls," she smiled.

The couple kissed and stroked each other for a few minutes while Ann waited with growing impatience. "I want to see some bum fucking! Let's get the show on the road!" the young teen demanded.

"You aren't going to see anything," Janice retorted. "I'm going to smother you with my twat while your brother fucks me." She smiled at the young man waiting to deflower her anal cherry.

Alex moved in to kiss Janice again before pulling his sister in for a long kiss. "We'll find some condoms and make love soon. Maybe we can find another movie for Mom and Dad to see." He looked at the clock. "We have just over an hour, so there's no rush," he soothed. Reaching over to fondle Janice's breasts, he elicited a moan of pleasure from the excited girl. "Get on your hands and knees and make sure you leave room for Ann," suddenly calm, he gave orders. "It's like the start of a big soccer match," he thought, "Only I've already scored."

He positioned himself behind his partner as his sister squirted more lube into Janice's waiting ass. She then applied a coating to the length of his cock, making him groan with pleasure. Alex grabbed his sister as she stroked him and kissed her again, sliding his fingers into her wet pussy. He turned to the glistening ass and pressed the tip of his cock against the puckered hole.

Janice pushed back against the intruder, breathing deeply. Alex and Ann watched, fascinated, as his crown spread the tiny rosebud and disappeared into the waiting sheath a millimeter at a time. Ann reached under Janice's hip to touch her pussy, causing the straining girl to buck slightly. The motion caused another inch of stiff cock to disappear up her ass.

"Stop. Wait a minute. It's so big. I just have to get used to it," Janice pleaded, half to herself. Getting her mouth around the head of this sucker was one thing, but having it up her little ass was certainly another, she mused. The incredible tightness and slight cramping was fading somewhat. "Slowly, give me a little more."

Alex very carefully pushed another quarter-inch into the girl, terrified he might hurt her. Another part of him wanted to ram his cock into the tight orifice and fuck her senseless. This was the most sexually excited he had ever been, including the first time he'd had vaginal sex.

Alex continued slowly sliding his throbbing erection into the panting girl's hole. He rubbed Janice's back and hips, curling his body over hers as he went so she could feel his warmth and reached around to fondle her sensitive breasts. Ann continued stroking her friend's pussy, feeling it get wetter from her touches.

"As soon as Alex is all the way in your hot ass, I'm going to crawl under you and eat your cunt," Ann whispered against Janice's ear, her warm breath both exciting and soothing the shivering girl. "It will be a race between Alex and me to see who can make you cum first. I'm going to suck your clit so hard!"

Janice suddenly relaxed and pushed back against the thick, long rod lodged in her no-longer-virgin ass, sliding another inch, then another into the waiting hole. She now had four inches of rock-hard cock stuffed up her ass. "How much more is there to go," she asked Alex.

He replied in a strained voice, "About an inch and a half left. Are you OK?" he asked. "I can't go very fast or I'll cum right now. You're sooo tight back here, it's incredible."

Janice smiled and tightened her bowels around the invading flesh. He gasped. She noticed that the cramping had disappeared when she actively used her anal muscles. Relaxing her ass again, she directed, "Push more in. I think I'm getting the hang of this."

Alex carefully slid his cock into the warm sheath until he was fully embedded. "How's that feel? Are you OK?" He caressed Janice's slim hips and ground his groin against her butt cheeks.

Janice squeezed him tightly, enjoying the warmth filling her ass. She relaxed again and instructed, "Slide out just a bit. I want to see how it feels. Oh, yes," she exclaimed as an inch of cock withdrew and slowly reinserted. "This is so hot! God, your prick is so big! Keep going, more in and out, but keep it slow."

Alex did as instructed, fucking the trembling girl's ass with increasingly longer strokes. His sister watched in amazement, almost forgetting to stimulate her friend's pussy.

Ann crawled up the bed and lay on her back, inverted and face to face with her girlfriend. They kissed awkwardly with Alex thrusting into Janice's body. Then Ann slid under until she reached the gaping pussy. Reaching back to stroke the fucking girl's breasts, she raised her mouth to the nether lips before her, eager for another taste of sexual desire incarnate. As she began to lick, she felt Janice lower her breasts against her belly, spread her legs and begin to eat her sopping twat in return.

Ann discovered she only had to raise her head and extend her tongue; Janice and Alex's thrusting was providing enough motion to let Ann lick the entire length of Janice's pussy without moving. Adding to her lack of movement was the incredible sensation of her friend enthusiastically eating her cunt and lightly fingering her asshole.

Ann bucked her hips against Janice's face. Janice never missed a beat, munching pussy like she'd been doing it for years and skillfully worming a finger deep into the girl's ass.

Alex was really working his greasy length through the grip of Janice's ass; Janice was pushing back to meet his thrusts, feeling an orgasm working its way to her lower body.

Janice swirled her tongue around her friend's clitoris, trying to get her off before Alex made Janice cum. The pattern became lick, swirl, pump the finger in her ass and repeat.

Ann came with a howl, sobbing with delight; spasming under her friend's clutching body before collapsing in a panting heap.

Janice took this as an opportunity to concentrate on the feelings coursing through her body. "Pound me harder, Alex. Fuck me really deep. Give me your cock. Cum in my virgin ass!"

The young woman's dirty mouth excited them both. They were pouring sweat as if they had run a marathon in the hot sun. Alex's fingers dug deeper into the glistening flesh of her slim hips and his cock slammed the full length of her gaping hole. Over and over again Janice drove her hips back at her invader, pounding her body against his pelvis like she was trying to break it. Her swinging breasts were rubbing along Ann's heaving torso, stimulating the pointed nipples mercilessly. Ann recovered enough to squeeze the mounds she secretly envied, imagining what it would be like to have them on her chest, being mauled by her brother and his friends.

"Unh, unh, unh, I'm cumming! Cumming....!, Fuck meeeeee!, Aahhh ahh aaaahhh!" Janice screamed as her orgasm overtook her. Her swollen pussy lips fluttered as she her squirting orgasm blasted Ann in the face and poured down her supple body. Ann raised her head to lick at Janice's sweet lips, able to suck on the shaft of the erect clitoris as the movement above her slowed.

Alex pounded into the welcoming hole, his orgasm rising quickly as Janice's anus repeatedly clamped tight around his swelling cock. He thrust deeply three more times, burying his spurting dick as deeply as he could possibly force it. His orgasm roared in his ears as coherent thought washed from his mind, replaced with ecstasy and a feeling of completion. He relished in the feeling of having his entire cock tightly buried in a fleshy hole at the point of climax. He collapsed onto Janice's back with a squelching sound, sliding around on the heaving girl's torso with his stiff cock still lodged in the depths of her clutching ass.

A moment later Ann's muffled plea was heard; "Guys, it's getting hard to breathe... and you're kinda heavy. Can you move over a bit so I can get some air?" The linked couple slid to one side, freeing Ann to crawl out from under them. The trio were glistening with sweat, lube and sexual fluids.

"Fuck me. That was awesome! If getting my pussy screwed is any better than this, I'm going to die of pleasure," Janice remarked. "My ass is going to be tender for the next couple of days, but it was so worth it. You take your dick out of my ass now," she told her male lover, "I need to move before my legs seize up."

Alex slowly withdrew his softening cock from her red, gaping hole. "Holy fuck, that's the best sex I ever had. I don't think I'll be able to get it up for a week," he remarked. "This is the wildest night of my life. Any time you want to do this again, let me know. I'll run out and get some condoms tomorrow for sure!"

"Buy more lube too! We only have half a tube of this stuff left and Mom might start to wonder where it's all going. She might get suspicious, but I doubt she'd guess up Janice's ass," Ann grinned. She looked at Janice's reddened backside. "Holy fuck! You should see how big your asshole is!"

Janice felt behind her to probe a finger up the enlarged hole. "Get me a mirror! I've got to see this."

Ann retrieved a hand mirror from the bathroom. "Here. Look. Isn't it wild?"

"I hope it closes up soon," Janice commented, surveying the gaping hole with cum and lubricant oozing out and sliding down one cheek. "I need a kleenex or paper towel to wipe this up with."

"Hold your hand over your bum and go sit on the toilet. Try to crap again and you'll probably start to close up and push a lot of cum out," Alex advised. "We all need a shower before our parents get home, too." We have a half hour before the alarm goes off and we should make ourselves presentable before then. The bed sheets are a mess, but I can blame it on ointment for the bruises." He smiled at Janice, "And you're going to have bruises on your hips for a week," he gave her a shit eating grin, "I really grabbed you hard at the end."

"Wouldn't have it any other way," she smiled, "I know I'm jumping the gun a bit, but if you're going to take Ann's cherry, can I watch?"

"Fair is fair," said Ann. "I think it's a turn on to have someone watching. It's fun to watch, too."

"Speaking of which, you said you knew how much I can cum! How do you know? have you been spying on me?" Alex challenged.

"OK, brother mine, time for us to come clean," she giggled at the double entendre. "A while back some of us girls spied on you through there as you jerked off," she said, pointing at the ivy covered window. Alex colored at the thought of multiple teenage girls watching him doing such a private thing.

"Janice and I thought it was really hot and wanted to watch it again, so we planned out how we were going to dress to make you horny today. The rest you know," she said as she leaned in to give her brother an open-mouth kiss.

Alex couldn't help kissing back but complained, "You shouldn't spy on me. It's embarrassing! How would you like it if my friends spied on you?"

Ann considered for a moment, "That's actually an interesting thought. If it wasn't any creepy guys, I wouldn't mind it. Not doing anything with you or stuff that would spread around school or get back to Mom and Dad somehow though."

Alex's upset dissipated. "Let me think about it. You're too young to handle some of my friends. I don't want you to get hurt."

Janice commented, "The other girls that watched were really excited to see a guy play with himself, especially since it's you. They like you and you have a really nice body. I'll bet you could fuck any one of them if we planned it right. Of course, it would have to be after we lose our cherries."

"Yeah, we get you – I get you first," Ann corrected.

Alex ejected the DVD and hid the disc away, straightening the room and opening a window to let the humidity and smells of sex dissipate into the night air.

The trio headed for the bathroom, lubricant, plastic bottle and alarm in hand. The shower was great fun, with much lathering, rubbing of body parts, cuddling and kissing among the three adventurers. They were towelling dry when the alarm sounded, causing the girls to rush upstairs with their nightwear and Alex to return to his room alone.

Ann ran back downstairs, bursting into Alex's room with a breathy, "Don't forget the alarm from the bathroom, we'll tidy the living room and kitchen right now. What did we watch tonight? I don't want to get tripped up with Mom."

"We watched 'The Bourne Identity' and it finished a half hour ago. We channel surfed and watched some stuff on Space before. Mom will complain about me letting you watch violence but you can talk about Matt Damon. How's that sound?" he grinned at his quick scenario.

As Ann turned to leave, Alex grabbed her arm and pulled her into a tight embrace. "I love you, Squirt. I like that what we did tonight was with you. Janice is hot too, but I'm really happy we did what we did."

Ann raised her face and passionately kissed her brother. "I love you too, Alex. Don't forget to buy a big box of condoms tomorrow. And lube." She spun out of his embrace and raced out the door.

The girls quickly finished cleaning up and returned to Ann's room to wait for her parents. When they arrived, the girls were chided for staying up so late, and her parents went to bed.