On The Edge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane nodded and pulled slightly away from her husband. He responded by slamming forward so he was once again embedded to the hilt. Jane pulled away again with a gasp and their dance of anal destruction began; pull, slam, pull, slam, with mounting force and ferocity. Doug felt her ass gripping the length of his cock, massaging him toward another orgasm. Jane was excited and very aroused at this invasion of her rear hole, feeling her orgasm slowly rise as his cock rubbed back and forth millimeters away from the tunnel of her dripping vagina.

Doug hammered his crotch against the back of her thighs, grasping Jane's hips tightly as he felt his balls prepare to unload their cargo of love juice. Jane knew the increased tempo meant she would soon get her wish and have her ass filled with hot cum. Reaching one hand between her legs to rub her distended clitoris, she bore down on the rampaging invader crammed into her ass as if to stop his fucking motions. Of course, all that happened in the lubricated channel was increased sensation for them both.

Doug panted and grunted, hammering his cock home with no regard for his wife's ass. Jane began to orgasm, pulling her labia and flicking the clitoral hood as she peaked. Doug felt her contractions and began to unload his cargo into her spasming body, feeling as if his brains were ejaculating along with his second outpouring of cum.

They collapsed on their sides, his softening prick still lodged in her ass, panting as if they had run a race. "Honey, I'm done for today. I couldn't get it up again if my life depended on it," Doug whispered, pulling his wife tightly against his chest.

Jane moaned back, "Not only can't I fuck anymore, I'm not sure I can even walk! That was terrific, Babe." He pulled the comforter over them and they fell into the sleep of the satiated.

Alex was putting his Fry's staff discount to good use. He strolled along the video equipment aisle, finding good prices on compact board video cameras, wireless transmitters and receivers. Compact battery packs and a computer interface module completed his selections. Quivering with excitement, he paid for the items and stashed them in his locker. Alex's plan was to install a covert low light camera in their parent's bedroom and hide another in Ann's room with a wireless network module. He had bought enough parts to also put one in his room. Alex wanted to record his parent's escapades and video his antics with Janice and Ann.

Alex next drove to a distant part of town and bought several different types of condoms – lubricated, ribbed and even lambskin. He felt his erection straining his trousers as he steered the car toward home, excited at the thought of sex with his sister, and with Janice again, too.