All Comments on 'On The High Plains Ch. 04'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cancapercancaperover 16 years ago
i like it

you write a great story ,i have spent a long time reading your tales and am never disapointed thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Stuff!

I am really enjoying this story - reminds me of how much I enjoyed "Lonesome Dove"! Keep it up - please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

Another great chapter.

gunnycdcgunnycdcover 16 years ago
Great Job

Techsan,

You are writing a great story, and I have loved reading every chapter. I hope this is a long story, and you continue wirting it with the same excitement that you have shown in the past. Keep up the great work. It is great to see you branching out to other time periods and I have loved this story so far. Again keep up the excellent work.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
A great start to a western novel with erotica

I am looking forward to all the next chapters. This is quite a treat for me, thank you<P>PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Quality of a professional

Out of all the stories that Lit. offers, there are only a handful of writers that are of professional quality. You are one of them. You had me hooked on this story after reading the first paragraph. You are able to weave the erotic sections into the story without losing focus on the story itself. They are very hot and have just the right amount. Too many writers add some kind of sex scene every couple of paragraphs causing the story to feel rushed. Keep up the good work, and PLEASE continue this on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Superb

This series is really superb,it would be great if I could buy a hardback or paperback published version.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous