On the Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msxxl
msxxl
128 Followers

His other hand began to slide under my long full skirt and that was when he realized that he was not the only one going commando.

"Ohhhh you naughty girl, no panties huh?" He asked as his fingers began to tease my pussy lips. I smiled and pulled his mouth to my nipple again and moaned loudly as his fingers finally found my clit. I had been turned on since the moment I saw him and the drive had gotten me even hotter so it only took a few moments of diddleing to make me cum. I grabbed his hair and pulled his face tight to my breast and began to buck and thrash as his fingers kept playing around my little button.

As I stood there limp I saw he was staring at me, for a moment I was worried he was shocked but he just looked amazed. "Do you always cum like that? So hard and wild?"

I nodded and told him that that had actually been a pretty mild one for me, it was not till my third of forth that I totally lost control but that thankfully I cum easily.

"I think that is one of the sexiest things I have ever seen, and I know for a fact you are the sexiest woman I have ever met Lola." Chris sounded so serious and sexy that I nearly came again as he stood and wrapped his arms around me. He reached back in the car for the blanket I always keep folded on the backseat and taking my hand lead me to the grass that was planted around the various monuments and I stood there as he spread out the blanket.

I reached out and slipped his coat off his impressively wide shoulders and started to work his t-shirt off as well. His boots would have taken a bit of effort so I just pushed his pants down his legs and dropped to my knees before him. I looked up at him, barely able to make out his face in the darkness with the moonlight shining on his back and into my face. I laid my hand on his hip and reached for his cock marveling at how dark he was and how the moonlight made me seen even paler in contrast.

I kept looking him in the eyes as I moved to take his swollen cock into my waiting mouth, I could feel him gasp and I sucked harder as I felt his strong hands grab my hair and hold onto me. I sucked him deep into my mouth, swirling my tongue as I drew back to the head and then quickly swallowed him deep again. Finally I was so deep into the feel of him in my mouth that I closed my eyes and just went with the flow.

I sucked and teased and held his balls in my hand as I swirled my tongue around the glands at the top then sunk my mouth to the base of his cock. He was shaking as he stood there and moaning. I would feel him getting close to losing control and then I would change the pace, slowing down or taking him all the way out of my mouth for a minute to lick the head. Over and over I brought him to the edge, driving him insane for at least 30 minutes until he pulled my head away and let his knees buckle out form under him.

"Oh my god, how long can you keep doing that?" He asked, catching his breath as he held me close, both of us on our knees.

"Another good 20 or 30 minutes, I love doing it, it is a feeling of control and submission all at once. And of course as long as you play with my hair I am happy."

He kissed me deep and long and then leaned me back so I was laying on the blanket as he began to kiss my neck again. His hands were roaming my body, pinching a nipple just long enough to have me arch my back then as his mouth took the place of his fingers on my nipples he began to slide those wonderful hands down my belly.

His touch was light, not quite tickling and it was an amazing contrast with the strong sucking and hard little nips of his mouth at my breast. His fingers slid across my belly showing me an erogenous zone I never knew was so sensitive. He replaced his hands on my soft full belly with his mouth as his fingers slid down to my thighs.

I began to stroke his hair as it fell around his bare shoulders and cascaded onto my breasts. I held my breath hoping he would move his hands to my poor tender pussy but instead he stroked my thighs as he had my belly. He moved his hands and pushed my legs apart and lifted until my knees were slightly bent. I knew that any second he would realize just how sensitive the back of my knees were and I stopped breathing for a few seconds as his fingers finally touched the soft plump skin there.

I gasped and he looked up and smiled then moved between my legs. I wanted to pull him between my legs and have him sink deep into me but instead he began to lick the skin on my thighs and tease the back of my thighs with his fingertips. Chris lifted one of my legs u and lowered his head to the back of my knee and I felt the soft rasp of his light whiskers. I was shaking, knowing that any second now he would find out my secret.

I began to moan and thrash and cum again. Only one other time in my life had I cum from someone playing with the back of my legs and he had had me on my knees and was really tormenting me. Chris had just barely teased me there with his lips and stubble and I lost control.

As I stopped shaking and could look at him again I saw him staring at me again with that same look of wonder on his face. "You're amazing, I wish you could see yourself right now, you are pale as the moon and you just glow with passion." Damn this guy has a way with words.

Before I could say anything, before I had fully stopped shaking Chris kneeled between my legs and buried his face in my soaking wet pussy. I groaned loudly as his tongue found my clit and nearly screamed as he sucked it deep and hard. I reached down to were he had flipped his hair onto my belly and wrapped my hands in it. My pale hands seemed to be pure white in contrast to his black silk hair.

I pushed his head against my pussy, pulling his hair every time he began to let up suction on my clit and grinding my pussy against his face. In the past it had been hard for me to really let loose with a guy in this position since I know that I get so wild and can not hold still but I could tell that my wildness and my thrashing was turning Chris on more and more.

His fingers found my hole and he began to push one in as I thrashed, as the second finger worked it way into my cunt I began to cum and cum but Chris never let up sucking on my swollen inflamed clitty. I was moaning and crying, thrashing under his touch. All it took was one good nip on my clit and I was shaking and cumming again. I had always cum easily but no one had ever made me cum like this before Chris.

Finally I could not take it any longer, there were tears running down my face and I could barely breath. "Stop, oh god please stop I can't breath." I pulled Chris' head away from my poor abused clit by his hair and pulled him up to cover me with his body and hungrily devoured his mouth to get my taste off of his lips.

I grabbed his shoulders and rolled him off of me and in one move I had slid down his body and taken his cock deep into my mouth. There was no teasing now, no games. I sucked him as if my life depended on it.

I took his hardness deep into my mouth, swirled my tongue around the head and then pushed my lips to the base of his cock and sucked hard. Chris grabbed at my hair and tired to pull me back.

"Oh God Lola I am going to cum if you don't stop right now. I can't control it you are driving me insane." He howled as I sucked him even harder and cupped his balls.

His hands stopped trying to pull my head away and instead just grabbed my hair and held my head in place as he cried out and came deep in my throat. I pulled back just enough to let him thrust his hips up to fuck my mouth as he came torrents of shockingly hot cum into my mouth.

I slowly sucked my way to the head and caught the last drop on the tip of my tongue and swallowed the salty liquid as if it was coffee. Now it was Chris who laid there shaking and he who was pulling me up to lay with my head on his chest.

He looked me deep in the eyes and stroked the side of my face. "I don't know how many ways I can say this but you are amazing." We laid there for a moment and then he lowered his head and kissed me. "Are you worn out?" He asked.

"Oh sweetie I am a night owl I have a good long while before I fade." My response brought a smile to his face.

"I want to take you to my house and not let you out of bed for the next two days."

I smiled and sat up reaching for his hand. "I think that can be arranged." I said.

msxxl
msxxl
128 Followers
12