On the Mat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lionshell
lionshell
24 Followers

"Holy ... living ... shit," I said with effort, leaning against the tiled shower wall and letting the water hit Nadia's chest as she stood up.

She laughed. "You liked that, did you?" she grinned, washing my semen off her skin. "Good. So did I."

I watched her hands moving over her perfect breasts and the water running off her nipples while my body regained control of itself. "You're amazing," I breathed.

"Hmmmm." She leaned in and kissed me. "Now when did I hear that before?"

"I think it had something to do with ... this." I reached down and touched her pussy, still wet with more than water. She made a little noise of surprise, then purred again. I stepped behind her, feeling her cunt with one hand and her breasts with the other, as the water stream hit her again.

She moaned and turned her head to kiss me as I fondled her beautiful body from behind, holding her close. Breaking the kiss, I slowly put my lips on the side of her neck, kissing and lightly sucking her skin, and slowly stepping back until the shower stream was directly on her cunt. Nadia moaned again, and I slid both hands to her crotch, gently kneading her labia amid the water while I gently kissed her shoulders, ears and neck—then I spread her lips apart, bringing her hooded clit to the stream of water.

Nadia gasped and shook, leaning back into me for support, and I held her steady as she writhed and trembled under my hands and the shower. Her breath came in short gasps, and her entire body shivered as I teased her while the water poured against her beautiful cunt. She suddenly put her hands over mine and pushed upward into her labia, exposing her clitoris directly under the stream. She took a long, deep gasp, then another, then gave a loud, halting cry, coming so hard that she doubled over and I had to catch her spasming body in my arms.

"Oh God ... oh God ..." she panted, throwing her arms around my body and clinging to me as if for dear life. "Holy Christ, I ... oh, God." She grabbed my head and planted her mouth over mine, shaking where she stood with my arms around her.

We eventually broke off to catch our breath, and inched back to the shower fixture and turned the temperature down. The slightly cool water helped bring us back to Earth as our blood pressure gradually returned to something resembling normal. It didn't stop us from kissing more.

At last, we turned off the shower and grabbed a couple towels. "Oh my God," Nadia said breathily as we slowly dried off, "I think my entire body's gone numb—but in a very, very good way." She touched my chest and smiled again. "Thank you very much, my friend." And we kissed again.

As spent as we were, it wasn't easy bringing ourselves to clean the place up (including Nadia's cum stain on the mat), but neither of us was about to disappoint Mike. We finally got the kicking pads put away, the weights restacked, the towels in the right laundry bins, and basically made the place as Spartan as Mike ever had. Once the back door was locked behind us, we tossed Mike's key through the mail slot and turned to go.

It was completely dark outside when we left, hand in hand; one streetlamp lit the parking lot as I walked Nadia to her car. "Thanks for asking me to stay after with you," I smiled.

"My pleasure. Thanks for doing it." Nadia smiled, tiredly. "You're good for more than sex, you know. That's why I asked."

I smiled. "So are you. That's why I said yes." We looked around to make sure no one from the gym might see us, and then kissed one more time.

"I'll see you tomorrow," she grinned, and squeezed her own breast as she turned to her car.

I made a mental note to get a good night's sleep, and to get to the gym early.

*****

"Hey. Reid, Nadia." Mike walked over as Nadia's striking practice hit a lull. He lowered his voice so other people at the gym wouldn't hear: "The place looked great this morning. I wanted to thank you guys."

"Yeah, sure. Thanks for letting us stay late," I answered. I noticed Nadia trying to grin at me through the corner of my eye, and I had to focus on Mike to keep from giving us both away. "Actually, do you mind if we stay late tonight, too? The extra workout time was really useful." I don't know how I managed to keep a straight face.

Mike glanced around. "Actually, I was kind of hoping you'd ask. The promoters are being a pain, and if I could get on the phone early again tonight, you two are welcome to the place. Just clean up like before."

Nadia put one gloved hand on my shoulder. "You bet. Thanks, Mike."

"Yeah, yeah. This isn't going to become a regular thing, you understand." He gave us a look that told us he meant it.

"Right. Still, thanks."

He nodded and turned, calling out to someone on the grappling mats to keep the keylock close to the body.

"Hmmm, he said this won't be a regular thing," Nadia said, then grinned. "I guess we'll just have to go to my place after tonight."

"Or mine." I looked at her face, and her breasts, and ... eventually remembered that we were practicing her striking. The way Nadia kept smiling at me as I held the pads didn't make it any easier to concentrate, but I couldn't help smiling back.

Closing time eventually came around, and Mike kicked everyone else out as fast as he possibly could. Once they were gone—were we still working Nadia's kickboxing, just like we did at the end of every night—he reminded us about the key, and left. As soon as we heard the door close behind him, Nadia's arms were around me. "I've been waiting for this since last night," she grinned. "You can't imagine how horny I am."

"Oh, yes I can," I answered, then kissed her. Her warm, soft lips curved into a smile as she kissed me back, running her nails down my back and making my entire body tingle. "If Mike walks back in here in thirty seconds, we are in so much trouble," I laughed.

"He'll just be jealous," Nadia answered, shucking her gloves off. She put her mouth to mine again and wrapped her rock-hard arms around my neck, pulling herself flat against me; I could feel her already-stiff nipples digging into my skin through her top. I pulled my hands out of the pads and touched her perfectly muscled back, my fingertips tracing along her spine as our lips opened and our tongues touched. Nadia moaned into my mouth, and I could feel the goosebumps rising on her slick, moist skin. I also felt my cock rising, and with Nadia's body pressed up against me, there was no way that she wouldn't have felt it, too.

She did feel it. My growing erection pressed into her as our tongues grappled, and she made a laughing sound of interested surprise. Reaching down with one hand, she stroked my penis through my shorts, making me catch my breath with pleasure. I cupped both my hands around her perfect ass and pulled her against me again, kissing her harder as she continued stroking me.

I slowly moved my mouth from hers and kissed the side of her neck, sucking gently on her sweet, salty skin and caressing it with my tongue. Nadia shivered and hugged me tight as I kissed my way down to her shoulder, and then the other side of her neck. I caught her skin in my teeth and she whimpered a little with pleasure, grinding her crotch against me as I nibbled my way from her earlobe to her collarbone.

My downward progress stopped against the strap of her sports bra. I slowly traced my hands up her back again, until my fingertips reached the hem. "Is this all right?" I asked, working one fingertip just under the very edge of it.

She laughed. "You know what I like most about you?" she purred. "You can fight better than anyone else here, but you're still a perfect gentleman." She wrapped her beautiful arms around me and kissed me softly but deeply, then pulled back and looked me in the eye and grinned. "And now, sir, I want you to tear my clothes off and fuck me blind."

I didn't need any more encouragement than that. In one motion, I stripped her bra off her and over her head, letting her perfect breasts into the open, and then kissed her delicious mouth once more. Her nipples dug into my chest even more than before, and she immediately started grinding against me again. As her breathing grew heavier, she kissed my chest and then my stomach, then sat down and rolled onto her back. "Cunnilingus, please?" she asked sweetly.

I chuckled and knelt between her legs, feeling her wrap them around me as I leaned over her and kissed her mouth again, letting my tongue slowly trail around hers. Nadia moaned again, entwining her fingers in my hair as we kissed, slowly and gently at first, but growing faster and harder until she was pulling me down against her, writhing her body against mine. When she broke for air, I moved my lips to her neck, kissing and licking her throat as I gradually worked my way down.

"Oh, God, yes, please," she moaned, guiding me downward with her hands. Resisting her gentle push, I stopped at her chest, sucking on her soft, sweet flesh and tracing my tongue around the edges of her areolas. She put her hands on my head again, but I took them in mine and held them fast against the mat as I kept teasing her beautiful breasts. I couldn't help but smile, listening to her whimper as I swirled the tip of my tongue around her nipples, one at a time, gradually circling in on her engorged buds and slowly licking all along their length.

"Jesus Christ, Reid," she whispered, her voice shaky, "God, that feels good ..." She locked her ankles behind me and ground her crotch against mine while I took her left nipple into my mouth and sucked it gently, then harder and harder until she moaned out loud. When carefully I bit into her sensitive flesh, she gasped, and a tremor ran through her entire body. And then I moved to her right nipple.

I let her free her hands as I pleasured her other breast, and she scoured my back with her fingernails, sending ripples of pleasure through my spine. When I gently dug my teeth into her right nipple, she gasped out another halting cry, and pushed on my shoulders, hard. "God, Reid, please! Eat me!"

I laughed to myself and kissed downward from her firm, luscious breasts to her rock-hard abdomen. As much as I loved teasing her, we were both reaching the limits of our self-restraint—and she was pushing my head toward her crotch again—so I could only bring myself to kiss around her navel for about a minute before continuing downward.

"Is this what you want?" I smiled, stroking her welcoming pussy through her soaked shorts with my fingers.

"Ah ... aahh! Oh God, yes," she moaned, and reached down to push her shorts off herself. "Make love to me like you did last night."

I decided it was time to give her what she wanted most, and peeled her shorts off her perfect legs. The scent of her glorious pussy all but drove me insane, and I put my mouth to her without even teasing first.

"Yes! This is what I want!" she groaned, wrapping her legs around my body again and holding my head against her. "Make me come like before!"

I smiled and kissed her blooming lips, letting her fragrant, damp hair tickle my nose as I ran the very tip of my tongue between her labia. She whimpered, frantically thrusting her hips off the mat and into my face; I chuckled to myself and licked again, deeper this time, then deeper again. Nadia's begging whimpers turned to moans as I ran my tongue between her inner and outer labia on both sides, then slid it into her vagina. As she settled in and started breathing in time with my licking, I pulled my tongue out and traced it around the edges of her outer lips again and brushed just around her clitoris. Nadia gasped, as much in outrage as pleasure as I teased her again.

"God, no more teasing!" she begged, pushing on the back of my head. "I need - "

I plunged my tongue deep into her pussy and lashed it around inside her, humming and raising my hands to rub her clit through its hood. Nadia gasped out loud, her body stiffening with the sudden rush of pleasure as I thrust my tongue in and out of her while stroking her clitoral shaft with my fingers. I hummed like I had the night before, pushing my mouth into her and listening to her panicked breathing as her legs tightened around me. I felt her tremble beneath me and I smiled into her wet, pouting lips; whether she felt my smile or not, her body shook again, and she let out another strangled gasp.

"Gah! Fuck, Reid, you're beautiful!" Her hand wrapped around mine, intertwining our fingers as her climax mounted. I moved my tongue in circles inside her, swirled it around the edges of her vaginal opening, sucked her inner labia into my mouth and tugged on them with my lips while I kept stroking her clitoral shaft. Her sweet, musky scent and taste filled my senses as I savored every inch of her pussy; gasping and moaning, Nadia pressed herself into my face as forcefully as she could as she writhed beneath my mouth.

Then I slid my tongue up to her clit, slipping the middle finger of my free hand into her as I licked and sucked her jewel, and she cried out again. "Yes! Yes! Keep going, Reid, keep - Ah! Oh God!"

I kept licking and sucking on her clit while I stroked her from the inside, feeling for the rough, springy tissue of her G-spot a couple inches in. Almost before I knew I'd found it, she moaned harder and louder than before; laughing as I licked and kissed, I added a second finger. Moving my fingers back and forth inside her crowded pussy, I licked and listened as Nadia's moans grew louder and more frantic, right along with her thrashing movements—then she took a deep gasp, and another, then seemed to hold her breath and stopped moving for a split second, until -

"Oh ... my ... God!" she screamed, her entire body bucking against me. "Oh my G - aaaaahh!" Thrashing and convulsing, she let go of my hand to put both of hers on my head, nearly smothering me as she ground her cunt against my face and shaking so hard that she rattled the mat beneath us, until with a final cry she let herself fall limp and gasping.

I raised my head, straining for breath myself and almost seeing stars. "Want me to keep going?" I grinned.

Nadia hooked my leg with one of hers and swept me onto my back, rolling on top of me with more energy than I would have thought possible. "You son of a bitch!" she laughed. "You amazing, gorgeous son of a bitch. Teasing me like that when I was already so horny, and then ... Christ, I thought I was gonna come myself to death!" She planted her mouth over mine and kissed me until I saw stars again.

At last she sat up, her hot, dripping cunt resting on my stomach and her beautiful breasts standing out proudly. "God, I can't wait to make you fuck me," she panted, and grinned. "I'll be right back." Shakily, she climbed to her feet and out of the ring, leaving me to watch her feline grace and perfectly curvy ass as she walked into the women's locker room. My cock strained against my shorts as I thought of what she must be going for.

She was back a minute later, carrying a condom and a squeeze bottle of lube. I laughed as she climbed back into the ring. "I've got more in my locker if we need them," I told her.

She grinned at me. "We just might," she answered, and pulled my shorts off, letting my cock spring free. "Oh, very nice," she breathed, staring at my erection. "Good thing I brought the lube," she added, putting a hand around my aching shaft and stroking it ever-so-lightly. I could only grunt my approval; telling her not to tease like that would have been just asking for more, and I didn't think I could handle that.

A smile crossed Nadia's lips as she picked up the bottle and flipped the cap open. "I get to do this part. The way you were messing with me before, I'd say it's time that I called the shots here."

I couldn't argue as she filled her hand with lube and spread it all over my appreciative dick. "God, that feels good," I told her, growing even harder. "Where do you get the energy?"

She smiled up at me, slowly tracing her fingertips up and down my well-lubed penis. "I've only masturbated once since last night, instead of my usual two or three times. Do you have any idea how difficult that was, after all the memories you gave me?"

"Hell yes, I do," I replied as she poured more lube into her hand and spread it over and inside her already-soaked pussy. "I've been holding back for you, too."

"Oh yeah?" She tore the condom wrapper open with her teeth and kissed the very tip of my glans, then started massaging the ribbed condom down my length. "I'm very glad to see that we'll both be in shape for this," she grinned. She lubed the outside of the condom, then turned and knelt on the sparring pads for comfort and height; spreading her legs and cunt wide open, she looked at me over her shoulder and whispered, "Come on inside, lover."

As she sank to all fours, my dick went painfully hard at the sight of her perfect ass and her blooming vulva, dripping with lube and her own desire. I went down to my knees behind her and slowly angled my cockhead between her wide-open labia, dark and swollen and inviting, but tight. I could feel her burning warmth and the strength of her entire body around the head of my penis as it rested against her threshold.

"You ready?" I murmured.

"Give it to me, Reid," she whispered back. "Just go slow."

I put my hands on her hips and gently pushed. As she pushed back, the head of my cock slowly slid into her; Nadia gasped, then pushed into me again. She took me in one centimeter at a time, gradually relaxing around my well-lubed erection and allowing me in deeper. I could feel her pulse from inside her, steady and powerful around my engorged shaft. "God, you feel good," I told her. "Are you doing all right?"

"Hell yes," she panted. "Keep coming. Keep it slow."

A grunt of pleasure escaped me as I pushed deeper into her, and Nadia gave a halting sigh as her glorious cunt gradually swallowed my entire shaft. I felt her firm, round ass against my stomach, and she took a deep breath as we pressed together. "Oh God, it's in," she said huskily. "It's all in. Oh myGod, it feels good." She took another deep breath. "All right, go gently."

I briefly rubbed her back with one hand, then started pulling back from her. She tightened around my cock as I started moving it again, and I slowed down; Nadia took another deep breath and let her vagina relax, and I continued pulling out. Just before the head of my dick slipped out, I leaned forward again and slowly slid back into her, feeling her inner walls massaging me from all around with every tender inch.

"Ah—oh God," she sighed, pushing back into my gentle thrust again. "Just like that. You're beautiful, Reid. Keep fucking me. Oh God, fuck me ..."

The pleasure of moving within her rippled though my entire body, making my cock throb as I slowly stroked into and out of her. Her pussy gradually relaxed more and allowed us to move together a little faster, though still smooth and measured. Part of me begged to go crazy and fuck her as hard as I could; most of me, though, recognized nirvana in the slow, steady pleasure of moving inside her beautiful body, and in her sighing—almost sobbing—with pleasure.

"Aaahh. Aah! God, Reid," she said breathily, pushing into me again. "I -- aahh. You're -- aahh! --incredible!"

"Good," I told her, leaning my chest into her back and holding myself up with one hand. "I'd feel guilty if you were the only one." I kissed her neck and shoulder, fondling her breasts with my free hand as we continued pumping into each other. The slowness of our thrusting kept my orgasm at bay, even though it was hard to imagine how it might have felt any better than our bodies together and my lips on her skin.

I felt Nadia pushing off the mat and I leaned my weight up from her; using the ropes around the ring for support, she slowly rose to a kneeling position in front of me. Kneading her perfect breasts with both hands, I kissed her ears and sucked her neck, and kept meeting every downward thrust of her hips with a thrust of my own. She put one hand behind my head, holding me close to her as we fucked, rubbing her swollen clitoris with the other. "Oh God," she whispered, shuddering. "Oh God, yes ..."

lionshell
lionshell
24 Followers