On the Mat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lionshell
lionshell
24 Followers

As we moved with each other, I slowly put a hand behind us and leaned back until I lay on the mat with her resting flat on top of me. I put my feet flat on the floor to maintain the depth of penetration, and reached around her and put my hand on her shoulder to help her match my continuing thrusts. My other hand reached down to her pussy and felt her engorged clit while she grabbed her breasts, pinching and pulling on her own nipples. "You're amazing, Nadia," I whispered in her ear, pumping into her tight cunt without missing a beat. "You're beautiful. You're a goddess."

"Aahh! Reid, you're - Oh God!" Nadia frantically turned her head and kissed me as we made love on the mat, her body starting to tremble. We were long past teasing—I rubbed her clit directly, stroking her clitoral shaft and swirling my fingertip on her exposed bud. Nadia's mouth opened wordlessly, jaw trembling, as if breathing took all her effort; her entire body suddenly seized, beads of perspiration standing out on her forehead as her pounding pussy contracted around my cock. Then a short cry tore from her throat, her feet slamming into the mat next to mine as her back arched, still wildly thrusting her hips against mine. She cried out again as her body stiffened, her back muscles tensing so hard I could feel each one, shaking and thrashing and fucking on top of me until at last she let her breath out in one final cry; she limply fell back onto me, drenched with sweat and gasping for dear life as I put my arms around her.

Nadia took a few deep breaths, then forced herself off of me and turned around; with a gleam in her eye, she spread her hot, wet lips with her fingers and sank back onto my rigid erection. Sweat dripping from her face, she grabbed my shoulders with both hands and lifted herself up, almost off my cock again, and back down. We got into rhythm again and the tempo of our fucking increased, still measured and deliberate, her beautiful face caught somewhere between determination and ecstasy. I guided her hips with my hands, rising to meet every one of her quickening thrusts as we pounded into each other. Her inner walls stroked my entire dick, over and over, the pressure inside me mounting; Nadia gasped on top of me, riding relentlessly with no sign of slowing down. We both opened our eyes just long enough for her to grin at me, fierce and proud and euphoric. I put one hand on the side of her face as we pumped into each other and felt her smile, turning to kiss my fingers, and we fucked even harder.

My entire body began tensing, sweat pouring down my face, my dick and balls straining to contain my pleasure until I couldn't hold back any longer. Her wild angel's face grinning at me, her perfect breasts bouncing with each thrust, her fingers digging into my skin, all became too much for me. I felt every muscle in my penis, in my stomach, in my throat, convulse as her tightening cunt commanded the strongest orgasm out of me that I had ever felt. A roaring growl tore from my throat as we spasmed together, clutching each other and shaking uncontrollably as we both came. Nadia cried out again, holding herself up with her hands as she pounded into me again and again until I thrust into her one last time, holding her down against me and going as deep into her as we could manage as I ejaculated stream after stream inside her.

At last we both slumped on the mat, gasping desperately, unable to move our slick, exhausted bodies. I eventually managed to slide my arms over her back, hugging her as tightly as I could while we recovered. "Oh my God ..." Nadia groaned, slowly lifting her head and smiling at me. "Reid, that was ... Oh, God, it was great."

I smiled back and kissed her. "You're incredible." I gently rolled us onto our sides and eased my still-firm cock out of her, and slid the condom off as smoothly as I could with my half-responsive fingers. Once it was tied off, I looked over to her and said, "Shower?"

She nodded weakly, but smiled. "Shower."

As the steaming water poured over our aching bodies, we kissed and held each other close again. Nadia ran her fingernails down my back, tingling my skin the way her lips did my brain. "You know," Nadia told me dreamily, leaning into my chest, "no one had ever made me come with just intercourse until that last one, while you were coming. You're really something else, you know that?"

I kissed her again, massaging her back and neck with my hands. "You're pretty special, yourself," I chuckled.

She sighed in contentment, resting her head against me, and slid one hand down my chest. "I guess I am, aren't I?" she asked, and stroked my cock. It immediately responded, hardening in her hand as she ran her fingertips up and down its suddenly-increasing length.

I laughed, half disbelieving it. "You'd have to be, to get me hard again after what you've already done to me."

She gave me a sultry grin. "I'm just starting, pal," she said, and sank to her knees.

"Nadia -- Oh God."

She giggled under the streaming water and grinned up at me. "I'm still interested if you are," she said, "and correct me if I'm wrong, but you lookvery interested." She grinned again. "Besides, after how good you've been to me, there's no way I'm going to let you get off just twice in two days."

I couldn't argue with that logic, especially when she already had her tongue slowly running up the full length of my erection. "Dear God, you're amazing," I groaned, and she laughed around my cock as she took it into her mouth.

"You taste so good," she purred, sliding it out of her mouth and massaging my balls with one hand. I didn't have time to respond before she slipped it back in, sucking slowly and steadily and flicking her tongue around the base of my glans every time it neared her lips.

"Christ, that's good," I whispered, holding the shower handle to keep from falling over. She chuckled and hummed, sending vibrations throughout my shaft. Still turned on but physically spent from our fucking, I felt my orgasm coming on within minutes. "Jesus, Nadia, you're going to make me ... Oh God ... I'm gonna --"

"Not yet, you're not," she smiled, easing my begging cock out of her mouth and letting my orgasm recede.

"G- What? You sadist," I laughed, half because it was kind of funny and half because she was driving me insane.

"I'll teach you to tease me," she said playfully, tracing her fingertips over my testicles and up my dick. "Did you think I'd forget what you did earlier?" It wasn't enough to make me come, but it was more than enough to make me want to.

"Oh, Jesus," I gasped, feeling my erection throb and twitch in her hands. "I will never tease you again if - "

Her eyes widened. "Oh shit, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" And my cock was instantly back in her eagerly sucking mouth. I looked down and caught her eye for one second, and we both burst out laughing. Her hands lever left my aching penis, though.

"All joking aside, though ..." Nadia slid her tongue over my balls, then along the underside of my cock as she took it back into her mouth. Sucking gently, then gradually harder, she wrapped one hand firmly around my testicles, bracing herself on my hip with the other. As my orgasm grew again, she started sucking faster and faster; my breath strained in my throat as I felt it building it up again, the water streaming down my back. "Oh God, Nadia," I grunted, "you're doing it, you're gonna make me come again ..."

I felt her smile around my dick without breaking rhythm, and she suddenly reached around my hip and pressed one fingertip into my anus. At the same time, she tugged on my balls ever so slightly, and -- "Holy shit!" -- my knees almost gave out as I came with my entire violently-trembling body.

I tapped her shoulder an instant before I ejaculated, but she was already sliding my cock out of her mouth and pumping her fist over it, milking me for every last spurt of cum I could give her as she grinned up at me. My semen splattered over her chest and stomach, one blast after another, clinging to her wet nipples and the perfect curves of her breasts before being swept away by the steaming water. Still shaking with release, I allowed my knees to give way beneath me and sank down next to Nadia, putting my arms around her and kissing her with all the energy left in my body.

As we knelt there, holding each other close beneath the shower, Nadia eventually groaned and pulled back just a little. "What is it?" I asked, suddenly wary.

"... we still have to clean the place up." She managed to chuckle.

"Oh, crap," I agreed, then smiled. "Let's see if we can go again when we're finished."

Nadia laughed out loud, as rich and full and beautiful as the first time I'd heard it. "We'll see, lover. We'll see."

When we'd finally wiped down all the mats and pads, cleaned the stains out of the ring for the second night in a row, and dropped Mike's key through the mail slot, Nadia and I slowly made our way out to the parking lot. After sharing another kiss, I took her hand and asked, "Would you like to spend the night at my place?"

Nadia laughed wearily. "God knows I'd love to, Reid, but a woman needs some sleep!"

I smiled. "So do I. But I'd like to be with you when I get it."

She stared at me for a second, then slowly leaned in and kissed me again, long and gentle and sweet. When she finally leaned back again, her smile had never been more beautiful. "I'd like that, too."

lionshell
lionshell
24 Followers