On The Prowl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teaque
teaque
7 Followers

Now it's something different. It feels like a stripe. She's using that stick! Now, this sonofabitch hurts. There's no perverted enjoyment in being beaten. Goddamn this hurts. OW! I'll bet she's raising welts. Don't those things leave permanent marks? OW! I'm not enjoying this at all. OW! It kinda feels like the pain is changing into heat. See, that one didn't hurt so much. Ow. It's the heat thing going on, again. Ow. Okay, I'll survive this. My dick likes it more than I do.

After Becky finished beating the shit out of me one of the women rubbed my backside down with something. I was sore but the goop she used helped. Released from the bindings two other women rubbed me down the front. Both paused to massage my cock and balls giving me a little jerk while they were at it. They had me sit down and another woman massaged my feet and toes. That was pretty erotic. I liked that the best.

"Alright, Ladies. It's time to see if he warrants his reputation. It's off to the performance theater." This is a really big house but a performance theater? A couple of women grabbed me, pushing and pulling me to another part of the house. The performance theater is really a large media room. It's been rearranged to accommodate a large, four-posted bed surrounded by lounge chairs that were turned around from the big screen TV recessed in the wall.

They pushed me on the bed, flopped me on my back and tied me down. My dick is enjoying this. Ya know I understand him less and less lately. Certainly, his performance today is strange and doesn't agree with my thinking. But, he is the boss.

A woman jumped on the bed and straddled my head. Lowering herself onto my face she commanded me to eat her. Never to look a gift horse in the mouth I started. She was delicious. I was really enjoying her, as was she when another jumped on board, lined my dick up and took me in one fell swoop. Then she took me on a ride. That's pretty much how it went for the next couple of hours. Someone must have been keeping track because after shooting my second load into some woman's orifice (I don't know which one) I heard one of the cry out, "Okay, that's his second. We'll give him a break so he can stretch out and use the bathroom. When he comes back he'll be allowed to eat a little, but not too much. We'll also give him some 100mg Viagra, that aught to help. Untie him and let him go. Georgie is it one or two?"

"It's two. Why do you ask?"

"If it was one, several women have volunteered to hop in the tub and let you piss on them."

Whoa. What the fuck is this? Piss on them? I've never done that before. There must be some Greek women in the crowd. "No, it's a two. Maybe we could try a one later on."

"That's my boy! That's the spirit. Everyone's getting what they want today!"

My plan is to stumble to the bathroom and boost someone's cell phone along the way. Once I've closed the door I'm calling Tam for help. "Hello. Hello, Tam. Is that you? Please say it's you. No, I can't talk any louder. If I do they'll burst in here. I'm in a bathroom. I'm in danger here and need your help. Yes. It's Georgie, you BBLM. (That's code so she'll know it's me. It stands for Big Black Love Machine. Sorry if that offends any of you.) I'm being held captive by a bunch of sex-craving bitches, and I need you to free me. No. No. Fuck you! This isn't a joke, goddamnit. They're less than ten of them and more than five. They keep me blindfolded most of the time. How the fuck do I know? Listen you need to get over here as fast as you can and get me out of here. If you don't they're going to keep me all night long and then some. If they do I might never be the same, again. I might even swear off women. Yeah. Yeah. That includes you. If you ever want some more of me, and my little white dick you'd better get over here and get over here fast! The address is .... . Hurry. I'm deadly serious." I turned the cell phone off and put it under a stack of towels.

"Georgie! What's going on in there? Are you alright?" I'm coming in in a few seconds." Becky opened the door as I dropped the toilet paper in the bowl and flushed it. "Time for round two. You're doing well. You got most of the women off but have only cum twice. We still have six more loads to go, one for each of us. To help you a little we're going to try some Viagra. Yes. Yes. We know it's just for erections, not ejaculations but we might as well have a little fun, too. That's a good boy. Jump back up on the bed. We're not going to tie you up this time. You're free to do whatever you want to get yourself off, but no self-gratification (?).

After an endless stream of woman and only one additional load I hear the doorbell ring. God, please let it be Tam. I can't keep this up. Becky leaves the room. A few minutes later I hear yelling, screaming and carrying on, crashes, and all hell breaking loose. That's my girl. Ole Tam to the rescue. I know she can't do without her LWLM (little white love machine).

Next thing you know, Tam's busting into the 'performance theater.' Behind her is some beer keg looking guy. He's not much taller than me but he's twice as wide, a no-neck black guy with Becky in tow. She's squawking and fussing but going nowhere. "Alright, Georgie, time for you to split. Go find your clothes and we're outta here." All the women are running around screaming, generally carrying on and trying to cover up. After all, there's a black man in the room and he's seeing them naked. Dopey, fucked cunts.

Next thing you know he's asking Tam, "Is that him? He looks like a muthafukin freak. That little white dick of his an' all. Now, how can he help you? I'm all the man you need, and then some. Hey, white boy, come over here and see what a real man looks like."

All the while he's holding Becky with one hand he's unzipping his pants with the other. He reaches in deep, real deep and pulls this Kimoto Dragon out that must be twelve inches long just hanging down! Sweat Mother of Jesus! He's a freak! The women stop their carrying on and start slowly moving toward him for a better look. "That's right, Ladies. This is what a real man looks like. Wanna touch it. It won't bite but it sure will eat you up! Ha. Ha. Ha."

He let's go of Becky and she and her friends gather around him and start finding out first hand if that thing is real. He's eating it up. Then he starts talking real private like to Becky. Before long he yells over to us (Tam and me), "Hey, Tam. You go ahead without me. I've got some unfinished business here. Don't worry about me, Becky's gonna give me a ride home."

"Are you alright here by yourself, Amos?"

"Oh, hell yes. I'm doin' just fine. Hell, with all these women to fuck I expect to be a while. You're welcome to stay and join in the fun. Becky'll give you a ride home, won't you, Becky. Huh? Ya gotta take my dick outta your mouth, girl. I can't unnerstand what you're saying. Give these bitches an inch and they all want a foot. (Pause) Yeah, she'll give you a ride home, too."

"Come on, Georgie, let's go. I gotta work today."

"Who's he?

"Amos. He's my boyfriend."

teaque
teaque
7 Followers
12