Pickup at the Sports Bar: Jeri

Story Info
Can strong-willed, sexy redhead with huge tits be seduced?
7.3k words
4.61
15.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ljmwriter
ljmwriter
319 Followers

I am a pussy hound, a womanizer, a seducer.

My entire adult life has been consumed with seducing and fucking beautiful, married women. I am in my 50s now but age hasn't slowed me down at all. In fact, I'm fucking more women on a regular basis now than I ever have. And my efforts to seduce new, exciting, sexy women continue to be successful.

It was mid-afternoon on a Thursday and I stopped by a local sports bar, just hoping to find an extraordinary woman to meet, talk to and hopefully take home to fuck.

When I first walked in I immediately noticed a large group of people sitting at two tables that had been pushed together. They were very loud and having a good time and I assumed they were co-workers getting together for a drink after work.

Walking toward the bar and looking at that group of people, I instinctively was drawn to the woman sitting at the head of the table. She was animated, louder than all the rest and she was the center of attention. And I recognized immediately that she was a knockout.

She had a very distinct, ethnic look. She had long, thick red hair and very large brown eyes that were big, wide and alive. Her skin had that dark, reddish tint and she had very big full lips that were painted red. Although she was sitting, I could tell that she was a stout woman, but one of those women who is stout in all the right places.

Even at first glance it was impossible not to notice the size of her tits. They protruded at least 18 inches across the table, maybe more. That is no exaggeration. It was an incredible sight. They were huge and I could tell that every man sitting at that table had his eyes on them. Her top was tight and showed just a hint of cleavage. But there was no need to show anything. What she had under that top was obvious and it was something that would get the attention of any man.

I thought about the big tits I have had over the years. There is something really different about being in bed with a woman who has big, luscious tits. The physical contact is one thing but just knowing they are there is the real cause for excitement. When I have a woman with a massive chest in bed, I love to straddle her and then go to work on those tits with every tool I have: my mouth, my hands, my tongue, my fingers and my dick.

I take my time and I love to hear her moan and squirm and I love to reach down and feel that wetness caused by my work. It is especially exciting when the woman's nipples are highly sensitive. Once I have worked on those sensitive nipples for a while, those women are in an uncontrollable state and ready to fuck like a wild animal.

That is what I was thinking the first few minutes after seeing this great woman for the first time. She had a chest on her that you see maybe once or twice in a lifetime, the kind of tits that are so big and hard and stick straight out, way out.

This was a raving beauty I was looking at and I knew that I would have to try to talk to her and hopefully at some point get her into bed. But how could I even meet her, much less fuck her? I knew it was a long shot, an extremely long shot. But one thing I've learned over the years is that you never know when a long shot will pay off.

I found a seat at the bar as close as I could get to the group because I wanted to have a clear view of this remarkable woman. After I sat down I looked at her and I saw even more that I liked. She was probably in her late 40s or early 50s and my guess was that her ethnic background was Middle Eastern or Greek. What a woman.

I ordered my drink and began listening to the loud conversation going on at the table. The object of my attention continued to dominate the conversation and I could tell that everyone in the group deferred to her at every opportunity. My guess was that this was a work unit and that she was the boss.

Listening close, I became really intrigued with some of the things she was saying. She was loud, with a big laugh, and she was making bold, provocative statements and wisecracks. I knew that this was my kind of woman. She was earthy, she had a sharp tongue and a great sense of humor. And it was obvious that she was a very independent, take-charge type of woman.

Sipping on my drink, I started trying to catch her eye. I kept my gaze on her and it didn't take long for her to notice. She looked my way for the first time and she turned away quickly when she noticed that I was staring at her. But a minute or so later she looked at me again and this time she kept her gaze on me a little longer. The clear message she sent to me was that she knew that I was looking at her and she knew that I was interested. But she gave no indication that the interest might be mutual. After all, this was a woman who was used to men looking at her.

For the next 30 minutes she would glance at me periodically and I made sure that I kept my eyes on her. At one point she even gave me a half smile. At least I thought that's what it was. Watching her was so exciting, and my head was just spinning, just hoping I would get a chance to meet her. The more I saw, the more I liked. I knew it was more than a long shot that something would happen, but I was determined to be patient and exhaust every chance I might have.

I had been sitting almost an hour and getting antsy before the group finally started to break up. Fortunately for me my big redhead was the last to leave. Maybe she was the last to leave on purpose, knowing that I might approach her? Hey, you never know.

She made small talk with a few stragglers and then approached the bar to pay her bill. When she started walking I got a full view of her backside for the first time and it was like I got struck by a bolt of lightning. It was a moment in my life that I will never forget. She had on tight stretch pants and her ass was big, wide and hard, a magnificent ass. Her tits were beyond belief but I was more than overwhelmed by that ass. It was jaw-dropping, easily one of the best I had ever seen. When she made the slightest move, it shook unmercifully. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was already fantasizing about burying my face into that big, sweet ass.

I got up from my seat and walked up to her. This was the moment of truth and I had a singular focus: meet this hot woman, get to know her, and then take her home to my bed. But first things first. Would she even talk to me?

She had her back to me, facing the bar.

I touched her elbow to get her attention. She turned around to look at me and when she did her massive tits almost brushed my chest.

"Want to hang around for one more drink?" I asked.

She had a blank expression on her face. But then she smiled. "So, here's the man who's been staring at me all afternoon," she said.

"Guilty as charged. I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable."

"Sweetheart, I wasn't born yesterday. I stopped letting men make me uncomfortable a long time ago."

I laughed out loud. This was definitely a great woman and I desperately wanted to get her alone and talk to her.

"So how about that drink?"

"No. I don't think so. I need to get home."

"No you don't. It's still early. Just one drink. I promise I won't keep your more than 15 or 20 minutes. Hey, I'm buying."

The woman hesitated but finally said, "You're cute but I'm afraid not. I'm married."

"Aren't we all?"

She looked at me, shook her head and started to walk away.

I put my hand on her arm to try to stop her and said, "One drink and a little conversation," I said. "No harm in that is there Jeri? See, I already know your name. My name is Joseph so now we're on a first name basis. One drink."

She gave a quick laugh and said, "Oh, well that does it. You know my name. I've got to have a drink with you now."

I shot back kiddingly. "Nice sarcasm Jeri but I still want that drink. I'm not going to take no for an answer. Come on. You're feeling good. You just had a good afternoon with your friends. Why not have a drink with me and let yourself unwind before you head back home and back to reality."

Jeri hesitated, fumbling with her purse before answering.

"You know, I could do the whole drink thing with you. But it would just be a waste of your time because you will just end up disappointed."

There was just something about her that told me just the opposite. I really believed at that point that I would be anything but disappointed.

"I don't mind being disappointed. Come on. One drink and a little conversation. Fifteen or 20 minutes. What's the harm? What are you going to do when you get home? Cook? Wash clothes? Clean house?

Jeri hesitated, shook her head, and said, "Ok. What the hell. Let's have that drink. But it will have to be a quick one. I need to get home."

When she said that, my heart was in my throat.

"Great. Let's find a seat."

I led her to an isolated table in the back corner of the bar, as far from the crowd as I could find. I wanted to have her undivided attention.

I was overwhelmed at the sight of this woman's body. She had one of those great big beautiful asses, wide and hard. It shook wildly from side to side when she walked and it was a perfect complement to those fantastic tits. This was definitely a piece of ass of epic proportions.

Instinctively I knew that if I could get this woman into bed it would be a once in a lifetime sexual experience.

When we sat down I was trying to hide my excitement but it was very hard. My heart was racing and I would have to make a real effort to keep my voice from shaking when I talked to her.

I had hoped that she would say yes to having a drink with me but I never really expected it. It was a thrilling moment but I tried to remain focused on what I wanted to do. Just talking to her would be a joy but I had every intention of doing more than talking to her.

I sat across from her and we ordered our drinks.

"So, how do you know my name?" Jeri asked. "Were you listening to our conversation?"

"I couldn't help but listen. That was a pretty loud group. And your name was called a lot."

She smiled. "We can get loud sometimes. That's for sure. I hope we didn't get too loud."

"No. I enjoyed it. It's good to see people enjoying themselves and having fun."

"Well, we do have fun when we get the chance. All those people work for me and they all work hard. I always tell them if we work hard we're going to play hard. I'm a believer that it can't be all work because all that does is make people unhappy at their job."

"I agree totally. And I could tell that they hold you in high regard."

"I hope they do. I like to think I'm a good manager. I try to be anyway."

There was a brief silence that Jeri soon broke.

"So Joseph, you sat at the bar there and you kept staring at me. And now you've talked me into having a drink with you. Why?"

Joseph smiled at her.

"You get right to the point, don't you? I like that. I think you know what it's about. You interest me Jeri. You interest me a lot."

"Do I interest you or is it my big tits?"

I laughed but I decided to press the attack. The focus of my conversation had one singular goal: to get this woman hot and get her so hot that she would make the decision to fuck my brains out. I was starting with an advantage. She had already had a few drinks and she was in a very good mood. And my instincts told me that she found me attractive. But I would have to be at my best to seal the deal.

"It's not just your tits," I said. "Not at all. You are one of the most beautiful, one of the sexiest women I have ever laid eyes on in my life. And I think you're the kind of woman I would really like. I overheard your conversation and a lot of things you said today really got my attention."

"Really. What could that be? I said a lot of things."

"When you said you are a very strong woman, it intrigued me. I got to thinking about it and wondering what you meant by that. So what did you mean exactly?

"I don't know. Nothing earth-shattering. I have strong opinions and I know how to take care of myself. I don't let anything or anyone intimidate me, especially men. I'm a fighter and I'm competitive. Is that enough for you?"

"I like it. I've always been attracted to very strong women. I love women who don't let anyone dictate to them what to do. I offer you my compliments."

I held up my drink and she hesitated before raising her glass to click.

"Well thank you," she said.

It was time for me to try to move the conversation in the direction I wanted it to go.

"I have to say this," I said. "I just can't get over what I'm looking at. Your eyes. They are sensational, so big, so alive and so sexy."

She looked at me and said, "You're a real charmer, aren't you? It's those pretty brown eyes that get the women I bet. And that smile. The women just drop their panties for you, don't they Joseph? You don't even have to take them off yourself, do you?"

I couldn't believe the bold talk from this woman. But I was up to the task.

"I have a good rapport with women, if that's what you're asking. I love women and I always, always treat them with respect. But no, they don't take their panties off for me. I like to do that myself."

Jeri laughed, that throaty sexy laugh. But I noticed that she squirmed in her seat a little. This woman was getting a little hot, I thought, and that did nothing but encourage me.

I was so turned on myself that I had a hard time talking.

"What about you? I bet you get whatever you want with those tits," I said. "All you have to do is put those shoulders back and stick them out for the whole world to see," I said.

"It always amazes me how men react to them. But, no, I don't have to pull my shoulders back. They stick out enough on their own."

"I can see that."

We looked at each other during a brief moment of silence. I leaned forward, then reached across the table and squeezed her hand, tapping her wedding ring with my index finger.

"That's a beautiful ring, very beautiful."

"Thank you."

"How long have you been married?"

"23 years."

I turned my gaze from the ring into her eyes but I continued holding her hand.

"Want to let go of my hand now?"

"No I don't. But I will."

I could tell that Jeri's demeanor was changing. My instincts told me that she liked me and that she was enjoying this as much as I was. She wasn't as boisterous; her breathing seemed a little faster and she was fidgeting more. This woman was so beautiful, so sexy. I could only imagine what she would be like in full heat.

"So what about you? I see that wedding band on your finger."

"Twenty-four years for me."

"So where is your wife right now?"

"She's out of town. She works out of town a week, sometimes two weeks out of every month. So I'm on my own today."

"Wow. So while your wife is out of town you just hang out in bars and try to pick up women?"

"Not just bars. I got to the mall, grocery stores, the ball park, any place I can go where I know there will be beautiful women to look at."

"Damn. At least you're honest about it."

"I don't think bullshit would go very far with you Jeri. You weren't born yesterday."

"Oh hell. What are you saying, that I'm old?" She laughed.

"No. No. You know what I'm saying."

She looked at me very hard after I said that. "Yes, I do," she said. "I'm a realist. The world is what it is."

"So where is your husband right now?"

"At home sitting on the couch."

"I like husbands who sit on the couch."

"I bet you do. But I bet he wouldn't like you trying to fuck his wife."

Ouch. That made me pause briefly but I didn't back down.

"I'm sure he's used to men trying to fuck his wife."

"You've got an answer for everything, haven't you pretty eyes?"

I laughed. I loved the banter with this woman. "I don't have an answer for everything Jeri. But I do have all the answers for you, right now, today. You say you're a strong woman and, like you said, strong women do what the hell they want. And that excites me because I've always found strong women to be absolutely hellacious in bed. And every instinct in my body tells me that being in bed with you would be the greatest sexual experience of my life. Am I right?"

Jeri smiled and stared at me intently before answering.

"Well, I guess I knew that was coming."

"Time is of the essence Jeri. I don't have much time and I'm going to be as honest with you as I can while I can. So, answer my question. Just how good are you?"

"You really want to know? I haven't run across a man yet who can keep up with me."

"I don't have any doubt that you are telling the truth. No doubt at all. But just maybe you haven't found the right man yet."

"So I guess you're the one, right? Every man thinks they're the one."

"I didn't say that. I would never presume to boast that I am different from anyone else. But I will say this. All kidding aside, when I get you in bed my sole purpose will be to give you the best fuck of your life."

The reddish tint of Jeri's skin darkened. She was either blushing, excited or both. She was no longer smiling and suddenly the banter back and forth had turned more serious. "What makes you think you're going to get me into bed? We've known each other for five minutes. Just because I've got these big tits doesn't mean I'm a whore."

"Your tits are remarkable, easily the best I've ever seen. But there is something else you have that I like even better."

"What might that be?"

"Your big ass. When you stood up a few minutes ago and started walking toward the bar, and I saw your ass for the first time, it was like I had been punched in the stomach. I couldn't breathe. You have the greatest ass I have ever seen in my life. It's a wicked, perfect ass that just begs to be eaten. And the first thing that came to my mind is what in the world would it be like to spread that ass out on a big bed and then go to work on it."

Jeri didn't say anything but she kept her eyes glued to me and I saw that her face was flushed. Her eyes were sexy, smoking, lustful. My instincts told me that I was close. I sensed that her body was now aching for sex.

Finally, I said, "What are you thinking about?

"I'll tell you what I'm thinking. I think it's time for me to go home."

"No, it's not time for you to go home. You haven't finished your drink yet."

Jeri didn't say anything.

I reached across the table and squeezed both of her hands.

"Your hands are very warm, almost hot."

"Maybe it's because it's hot in here."

"Maybe it's because you're horny as hell and you need to get fucked."

When I said that Jeri pulled her hands back from my grasp. She said, "I like you Joseph. But do you think I drop my pants for every man who takes a shot at me?"

"Not every man," I said. "Just this one."

I decided to go for broke. I reached out and took her hand again. She didn't take it away.

"Jeri, listen. I sat on that bar stool over there for an hour, just looking at you and straining to hear every word you said. I kept looking at you and when you looked back electricity went through my whole body. I started to get up and leave several times but I couldn't do it. I couldn't leave because of the small hope that I might have a chance to meet you and talk to you. I couldn't let that opportunity go by without giving it every possible chance. So I stayed and I waited. I kept telling myself, "I've got to get a piece of that woman."

She looked at me in silence and then said, "You might be surprised to hear this but I'm glad you didn't leave."

That was all I needed to hear.

"I'm happy to hear you say that. Listen, we're wasting time. Why don't we leave right now? We can be at my house in 10 minutes. It's in a very private place and we'll be alone. You can ride with me and I'll bring you back here to your car."

"You've got it all worked out," she said. "Why am I not surprised?"

"I do. Are you ready to go?"

ljmwriter
ljmwriter
319 Followers
12