All Comments on 'On the Quad'

by Salamando_Flames

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Torture.

Tag for unnecessary torture.

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesover 8 years agoAuthor

Jeez, you thought *that* one had unnecessary torture? You should check out the rest of my work! ;)

observer7observer7over 8 years ago
Lol!

Agreed. The focus of this short is all verbal banter and public humiliation kink. It's strength is the dialogue/teasing and responses. Someone doesn't have a sense of humor. I found it funny--the eye-popping and jaw-dropping reactions of the dude were over-the-top enough that it was clear: "Havin' fun. Gettin' off. No fucks to give."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think you need help. I have looked at all of your work and torture is torture no matter how you make it sound. Who would get off on this and why? what is clever or sexy about this story abuse and denial are a type of torture so get help.

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesover 8 years agoAuthor

1) This is fantasy.

2) This is not real.

3) Plenty of people fantasize about terrible things they would never do in real life plenty of times, and even enjoy such fantasies without it having any negative impact on their lives. Or do you think anyone who plays video games is secretly an unhinged psychopath because said games make them slaughter hundreds or thousands or millions of enemies? That's genocide. Who would get off on genocide? I mean, anyone who would do that needs to get help.

4) Other people have different tastes than you. This is a fact of reality. Unlike the events of this or any of my ridiculous stories. It's shocking and appalling, but there is a niche of readers who do actually enjoy this kind of stuff.

5) Yes, torture is torture. What's your point? I never tried to make it sound like anything other than that. It's still a fictional story with an absurd premise. If you don't like my stuff, that's perfectly fine, I understand, but no need to get all worked up and make it out to be more than it is.

Happy reading elsewhere! :)

observer7observer7over 8 years ago
S/he came back! :D

Two-for-entertainment!! I liked the story--and I never would have looked at it without the "torture!" cry--and good on Salamando. Really spanked that ass for the common-sense argument--shows he has a good head on his shoulders and is a normal person.

See...other than the author, who's kind of a captive audience, anyone who doesn't like a story but leaves a public comment rather than sending a private note AND comes back to check on it later isn't a normal reader...see, normal readers vote/comment/leave and move on. These others usually really need negative attention with the pearl-clutching, not yet understanding they are helpless. They also "need" help. Me, I just like making fun of them.

Love being in the same psych-ward with you, Anon! I am now imagining torturing you this way since I know it gets under your skin. Wouldna given it a second thought yesterday. *hmmmmm*...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your stories are amazing

I have read all of your stories and love all of them please continue the Metis series !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IDEA!!!!!!

You should also make some stories about boys having magic as well

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesover 7 years agoAuthor
@anon - 10/4

Why the fuck would I ever commit such a horrific blasphemy?

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Why does the Author?

Portray Men as Weak Helpless Subs while Women like Suzy as Bloodthirsty Evil Bitches,clearly the author is a Fucking Demon Hellspawn,and honestly this author should fucking find his or her humanity,if you think so little about your own species,this is just sick,twisted and just barbaric.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous