On the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean..." Jeff started, his hand coming up and scratching at his chin and then threading his fingers through his thick chestnut hair.

Cliff looked over to Jeff before he spoke up. "We can't."

"You can't?" Taylor asked, her voice raising slightly, almost in disbelief. "Why not?"

"We've got to work on this album." Jeff said, seemingly coming down on the side of Cliff as well. "We had people donate to our cause to get the album out. We can't just take their money and come on tour with you instead of doing what we were paid to do you know?"

"I mean that's great and everything but come on? You could be on tour with me? Think about how many new people you could hear you with the tour?" Taylor argued the point, her eyes flicking between the two men.

"Look, it sounds great and I'm sure we could do more with being on your tour but more ears isn't really enough for us to say yes."

Getting frustrated with the lack of progress, Taylor looked over to the two men and then her mind conjured up an idea she could go with. Looking at the two men and then running her tongue over her bottom lip, she decided to voice it.

"Well, I could offer you some alternatives."

"Alternatives?" Cliff asked, looking at Taylor. "Like what?"

Well, she had to do it now.

"Like me." Taylor said, her voice getting slightly lower and huskier. She grabbed at the bottom of her shirt and then puller her shirt up over her body and left herself in her bra and skinny jeans. Looking at them both as they went slightly wide eyed, Taylor then undid the button on her skinny jeans and rolled them down her legs, kicking her shoes off as she did so. Now, standing before the men in only her bra and panties, Taylor looked down at the front of the guys pants and could see a sizeable bulge starting to grown in their pants. She licked her lips again, almost signalling that she was going to get just what she wanted. "Like." Taylor added, walking a little further into the room, her bare feet plodding against the linoleum of the floor so that she was now standing directly between the two men. "Me." She finished, dropping down to her knees now on the floor and fully committed to what she wanted to do..

With Taylor now on her knees between the men, they started to get with the programme quite quickly and they moved forward for her to take hold of them. She licked her lips, watching them unzip and the horny haze she was dealing with earlier started to come back and flood her panties with arousal. Her fingers moved up from her thighs and she took hold of the two dicks in front of her. Slowly pumping her hands up and down on them, she felt them come to life in her touch while she stroked them up and down. Nodding her head, Taylor smiled up to the men.

"I bet the tour is looking better now huh?" Before they had a chance to answer, she opened her mouth up and wrapped her lips around the fat head of Cliff's dick. Hearing the man moan, Taylor started to push her lips down a little further on the cock in her mouth while her hand came up off of the dick and both hands moved to take hold of Jeff's dick, wrapping her hand around the cock while the other hand cupped his balls and offered them a gentle squeeze. Sliding her hand up and down, she worked on sucking Cliff's dick while she jerked Jeff's dick. This was certainly a new experience for Taylor but as she worked her lips up and down on Cliff's dick, she found that she was doing it well from the sounds of the men as they moaned for her. The horny haze that was taking her over started to dampen her panties, she knew the scent of it would start to fill the room.

As her tongue pushed up against the underside of the cock in her mouth, she brushed it all over the skin while her hand offered Jeff's pole a gentle squeeze and her other hand cupped and massaged his heavy balls. Slowly moving her lips up and down, her hands worked together to take her hand all the way up and down on Jeff's length and her hand both cupped and squeezed his sack. Working her hands and mouth, Taylor's eyes opened briefly to look up at the men while she was double teaming both of the lengths of her hopeful new support act. Working her lips all the way down to the point where her nose was buried inside the curly pubic hair of Cliff, she pulled her mouth up to catch her breath.

Moving her mouth over to the other hard dick, Taylor's hands left Jeff's cock and she briefly steadied Cliff's pole with both of her hands. With the dick hard and to life, she opened her mouth up and sucked on Jeff's head while her hands moved up and she started to jerk off Cliff's slightly wet dick. Her eyes flicked open and she made eye contact with both of the men as she happily moved her mouth up and down on the slightly fatter pole and her hands were stroking against the longer, thinner dick. Using her tongue to bathe Jeff's dick, she let out a low moan as she felt Jeff's hand slide through her long blonde hair and started to help her take the cock inside of her mouth. Sliding her lips up and down as Jeff seemed to direct her, Taylor closed her eyes and just moaned around the pole as she pressed her lips down tightly. Her hands slowly moved up and down just working on stroking the skin rather than doing all of the other things she had been doing with Jeff's cock.

Sliding her mouth up on one dick and down and stroking the other one, Taylor couldn't help but blush as she worked on them both and felt like such a cheap slut for doing this. Especially since she didn't even really know these guys but as she did it and heard them both moaning for her, she ignored the feeling and just focused on giving these guys the best appeal she could do. Looking up at them with heavy eyelids slightly obscuring her view, she could see them both hot and heavy and ready for more but as she sucked on them, she knew she could do more.

Pulling her lips up off of Jeff's dick and her hands came up off of Cliff's cock as well. But, before they had a real chance to argue the point, Taylor stretched her mouth open wide and pushed her lips forward to swallow them both. Her lips closed down and as the cocks filled her mouth, Taylor screwed her eyes shut and let her tongue come up and bathe both of the dicks in her warm saliva while she happily blew both of them in her mouth. She knew this was doubly horny and slutty for her to do but she really didn't care as she let them both inside of her mouth. She could hear them both moaning for her and now two sets of hands were in her hair but she couldn't tell whose hand was whose but she also didn't really care as her panties just continued to soak.

Despite having deepthroated the couple of the dicks in front of her, with two dicks in her mouth Taylor couldn't really get them much further inside of her mouth. So, her tongue moved up to beat against both of the dick heads in her mouth. Bathing them in her warm, wet saliva, Taylor couldn't really believe that both of the poles had fit inside of her mouth. Slipping her lips forward a little bit, she pushed her mouth forward and the dicks disappeared inside of her mouth just a little bit more. Coughing and spluttering while she double teamed the two dicks inside of her mouth, Taylor moved her lips backwards a little bit so she could at least breathe through her nose while she sucked on them both. Working her mouth up and down, Taylor could feel her breath starting to become slightly heavier and with regret, she opened her mouth up and let Jeff's dick fall from her mouth.

Her eyes flicked open and she watched as Jeff's fat, heavy dick came up and smacked against her cheek. She moaned as she felt the heavy, bulbous head of Jeff's monster beat against her cheek and side of her face. Closing her eyes and letting Jeff just beat his dick against her face while she slipped her mouth up and down on Cliff's longer dick. Sliding her lips up and down as she felt the impact of Jeff's cock smacking against her cheek, Taylor moaned around the cock and brought her hand up to steady herself with the inside of Cliff's thigh. Holding herself steady, Taylor bobbed her head up and down, a little bit faster to time it so every time she brought her mouth up she was able to be smacked against the cheek with Jeff's dick.

As she pushed her mouth down, she felt a hand tug on her hair, opening her eyes, she could tell that Cliff was ready to cum. Pushing her lips down one last time, she looked over to Jeff who took a step back and let her go to work. However, as her lips came up and slipped off of his dick she was surprised to have Cliff's cock erupt and shoot his load out from his cock and against her face. Spraying the load over her face, covering her right eye with his cum, some landed in her hair and the last set sprayed over her cheek and bottom lip. Taylor moaned as the cum smacked against her face, painting her porcelain skin with his thick load. Letting him finish, Taylor wiped at her eye and then looked up at Cliff who was now sweating through his shirt.

"Are you done?" She asked, expecting an answer in the negative so she could at least keep going.

"Not at all." He said, a smile on his face as he looked down at her and then over to Jeff who was slowly stroking his own dick.

"Good." Was all she needed to say, standing up and sucking the load she had wiped off of her face up off of her finger. She looked over to Jeff and shot him a smile. Her thumbs came up to the waistband of her panties and she started to push the silky material down her long thighs and down towards the ground. She was helped up to her feet by Jeff and Cliff but as she was brought up, she could see Jeff moving behind her. His hands came up to her back and slowly unbuckled her bra, slipping it off of her body so she was now totally naked in front of the two men. Standing between the two men, Taylor looked over her shoulder to see what they wanted to do but she was given her answer fairly quickly when Jeff's hands came up to her shoulders and she was encouraged to be bent over. Taylor moaned gently as she was rearranged but she was into it. Spreading her legs a little bit to keep herself standing for the two men.

She reached behind herself and rubbed against her lips before she felt the fat dick head that she knew belonged to Jeff push against her. Feeling her pussy spread open ever so slightly, Taylor moaned as her walls were split open and the incredibly fat dick moved inside of her. Jeff took hold of her by the waist and steadied her, keeping her bent over in front of him as he slipped himself inside of her. Moving himself inside of her and then pulling his hips backwards, Taylor could feel her walls being spread and her tight pussy being filled with his cock. Gritting her teeth and letting out a near silent moan as she was filled, Taylor could feel her horny haze being fucked almost out of her.

As Jeff moved his hips backwards and then rammed his hips forward, her body was rocked with how his dick was moving and she could almost feel herself getting pumped out of her body. She closed her eyes and let the cock hammer inside of her while she had her wet lips fucked. Taylor rocked backwards and forwards, her body being moved with the strong pushes of the man behind her as her tight walls were forced to be spread open. Biting down on her bottom lip and closing her eyes as best as she could do while she was fucked, Taylor let out a squeal of pleasure as he hit one particular sweet spot inside of her. Her eyes flashed open and as Jeff fucked her from behind, she could see Cliff was already stroking his dick to life. Looking over to him, she grinned and brought her right hand up to beckon him over.

Watching the other man with the long, thin cock step in front of her, Taylor nodded her head and opened her mouth to let the man slip his dick right back inside of her mouth. As she had her mouth filled with the cock, Taylor felt the full force of Jeff's push from behind and she was forced forward to swallow every single inch of the longer, thin cock. Taylor's hand came up and rubbed against Cliff's chest as the man she was sucking on moved his hands through her hair and held her in place as he started to slide his own hips backwards and forwards, working in tandem with her band mate who was behind her and giving her pussy the work out she had so desperately needed. Even with cum on her face already, Taylor wanted more than this sort of action.

Jeff's dick was working inside of her, moving backwards and forwards pushing himself inside of her pussy. Taylor's walls were tight and squeezing down on his length making him feel like he was fucking a silk vice but with each pump inside of her, his balls started to slap against her slippery clit and the sounds of the three people moaning and his heavy balls slapping against her skin as he pumped into her. His hands held her by the sides before he moved his left one up and under her body, cupping and squeezing her breasts as he hammered her. Moving backwards and forwards while she swallowed down on Cliff's dick, the man was struggling to really believe what was happening in front of him but as he took hold of her nipple, he found he didn't really care.

Taylor closed her eyes and let Cliff use her mouth, filling it up with his long dick as she had her throat bumped with every other push of Cliff's body. As she started to cough and splutter around it, she looked up at Cliff who then took a step backwards and pulled his dick back and out of her mouth so she could take some more deep lungs full of air. Cliff's dick had no sooner been out of her mouth before she could feel the beads of saliva she had produced in her mouth being slapped against her cheek and lips. The cock was nice and hard again and as Jeff pumped inside of her, she was having her cheeks cock slapped and it was enough to make her even more wet. Jeff's hand moved from each of her tits, giving her nipples a tweak and it was enough for Taylor to grunt and then let out a low whine. However, as soon as the whine escaped her mouth, it was replaced by an extra loud scream as she was flushed by an orgasm.

Jeff continued to pump in and out of her, his hands holding onto her by her breasts as his big, heavy balls beat against her clit and it pushed her right over the edge. Her walls clamped down tight on his length and almost threatened to stop him from even going further inside of her. But, he had already got her ready for the fucking and as he slipped inside of her, he just held her on his dick as she came hard around him and soaked his cock with her hot streams of cum. Taylor panted in pleasure and her head almost fell limp as she rode the pleasure of orgasming hard around the fat cock inside of her.

"Oh fuck me..." Taylor grunted, her right forearm coming up and wiping the sweat away from her forehead to try and keep herself somewhat presentable even with a load of cum drying on her face.

"I think that's the idea." Jeff said, pulling his hips back and offering her round ass a firm slap.

Taylor shrieked at the contact but she nodded her head.

"You dirty fucks are just getting started aren't you?" She asked, using language far unexpected of the current Queen of Pop music. Jeff answered the question with a hard flick of his hips that rammed her forwards and almost sent her over the end of his dick as he fucked her from behind. "Fuck! So fucking big!" Taylor grunted, almost in surprise but relishing the feeling of the big dick inside of her. "Bigger than my last boyfriends." Taylor panted as Jeff pulled his hips backwards and then pumped them forwards.

Cliff looked over at Jeff who now had a wide grin on his face at getting that compliment. He reached down and tangled his fingers in her hair before letting the strands of blonde hair fall from his touch and letting the non cum stained strands of hair fall down to the sides of her face.

"I think this sexy little kitty wants some more." Cliff said, looking at her as she was bounced backwards and forwards.

"Okay, fuck... Okay Jeff... Stop..." Taylor panted, her hand coming up off of Cliff's body and raking her fingers through her hair and then pulling herself forward and up off of Jeff's dick by clasping onto Cliff's body. She looked around and saw the office chair that had been used previously for editing and working on their album. She looked at the two men before nodding her head to it. "Jeff, sit down. Cliff get behind me." She ordered, arranging the men in the way she wanted. Watching the man take her orders and sit down on the chair, Taylor walked forward and threw her legs down on top of Jeff's. Leaning forward slightly, Taylor reached between her legs and guided the fat cock right back inside of her. With each move of her legs, Taylor slipped her long legs between the thin gap that held the back rest up and sank herself down on Jeff's fat cock. Her head fell back and she let out a long, low moan of pleasure. Her golden hair ran down the back of her body and her sweaty body started to adjust to having the same fat cock back inside of her pussy.

Grunting, Taylor looked behind her and nodded towards Cliff as if to suggest what she wanted. Her right hand came behind her and then she pried apart her ass cheeks to show off her asshole and new target for Cliff to go for. The man moved forward and as Taylor bent forward, her breasts being pushed into Jeff's face, she closed her eyes and held herself all the way down on Jeff's dick. The slick cock that she had sucked on was now pushing up against her ass. Biting down on her bottom lip, Taylor then had her asshole pushed open by the long, thin cock and she was filled up with dick. Taylor paused for a moment before her hands pushed down on Jeff's shoulders to push her up and down on the fat cock that was splitting her open.

Cliff watched as Taylor started to bounce herself up and down on Jeff's cock and he moved to angle himself with her, pushing himself upwards and into her asshole before pulling backwards and then moved inside of her all while she bounced herself up and down on the dick belonging to the man in the chair. Working herself up and down, Taylor could feel her ass being split open and being doubly stuffed with the massive cock inside of her pussy. Biting down on her bottom lip and doing her best to not just cum there and then again. Taylor started to slide herself up and down, bouncing on Jeff's cock. She felt the hand on her shoulder and it was enough for her to know that Cliff was angling himself to slide his dick inside of her ass to meet her bounces. Taylor's hair was starting to get messy with sweat as she felt another sheen of sweat coming alive and sticking to her body as she moved up and down. Her hands came up and clasped behind Jeff's neck, pulling him closer to her chest so she could have her breasts ravaged as well.

Taylor had both of her holes filled of dick and as she worked herself up and down with Cliff being behind her to use her asshole, she felt so nasty, so dirty and just so God damned right too. Her head fell back and her mouth fell open in a near permanent gasp for air. She could feel lips being wrapped around her nipple, teeth teasing against the hard nub as she bounced up and down on Jeff's dick while Cliff pushed his hips forward to meet her bounces. Looking over her shoulder, Taylor grunted in pleasure and panted before moaning out loud and letting them both fuck her holes.

"Fuck! Fucking use me boys!" Taylor panted out, her pussy getting stretched just like her asshole was behind her. Bouncing up and down on the two cocks, Taylor could barely keep herself contained as she slammed herself down and she started to cum again. "Fuck!" She screamed out, accentuating the point of cumming all over Jeff's dick. Even with the orgasm dripping out over Jeff's cock and down onto the chair, she continued to bounce herself up and down, accentuating the point with the creaking of the chair Jeff was sitting on. Looking behind her and watching Cliff slide himself in and out of her, Taylor's body was slick with sweat and she was almost dripping with pleasure as both of her holes were being used so thoroughly by the two men she wanted on tour with her. Feeling her asshole get spread open, she hadn't been fucked this good since she had been fucked on New Year's day with the rest of her girl group. She was filled with cock and she couldn't quite believe she was being filled this much and as soon as she pushed her hips down again, she started to cum for the third time.