On the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her grasp on Jeff's shoulders tightened and she pulled him closer to her chest to let him fully be absorbed in her chest. Jeff's lips kissed and licked against both of her breasts, her teeth nibbling down on the nipple from each of her breasts. Cliff, behind her, slipped in and out of her ass, grunting as he fucked the tight hole behind her as both of her holes clamped down on her from both of her long, explosive orgasms. Sliding himself backwards and forwards, pushing through the clamped down hole to fill her with the long spit slick dick, his hands came up and held onto her by the shoulders. As Taylor's hair was tugged, she let her head come backwards and she felt both of them bouncing in and out of her and fucking both of her holes.

The two men were both keeping up with her requests and as they pumped in and out of her, they were both doing their absolute best to hold off on the orgasms that were threatening to rip through their bodies. Sliding in and out of her, Jeff bounced her up and down, working with Cliff before pulling himself up and moving with Jeff to hold her up. Jeff's hands moved up under the bottom of her legs and spreading them. Keeping hold of her knees and placing them over the inside of his elbows, he helped her bounce up and down on his dick while Cliff slipped up inside of her ass, moving from behind and sliding up into her. Taylor's head fell backwards and she called out various expletives as she was doubly filled with dick. Taylor's right hand came up and smacked against Cliff's chest gently as she was fucked.

"Ah fuck... Going to cum..." Jeff called out as a warning, prompting Taylor to open her eyes and look over at him.

"Cum on my face, put me down you big dicked bastards!" Taylor panted out, her sweaty body almost giving up on her exhaustive fuck session. Slowly, the two men dropped her down and got to the point where Jeff was standing in front of her and she was now riding Cliff's dick as it was left inside of her ass. Moving herself around so her feet were now planted on the rough carpet, she started to bounce up and down on the long cock, Cliff helping her move up and down as Jeff stood in front of her face. Taylor's pussy was dripping from all of her orgasms and she had little doubt that the room was going to reek of sex once the three were done but as she rode the cock in her ass, she didn't really care. Her hands came up and she took hold of Jeff's cock and she teasingly licked against the head of Jeff's cock, scooping up some of her cum off of the pole.

Riding Cliff's dick, she could feel the man beneath her start to twitch as well, almost as if he was going to cum again. She stroked her hands up and down on Jeff's cock before the man trembled and started to cum. Shooting his load out and onto her face, cumming on the other side to where Cliff had shot his load. Jeff's cum tore over her face, landing over her eye and onto her cheek and chin, some getting into her mouth as the other came over her forehead. Stroking the cock to the point where it was empty, Taylor panted in both pleasure and relief. Just as she caught her breath though, she felt Cliff bounce his dick up inside of her asshole and he started to cum. Firing his load inside of her back door, Taylor's head fell back and her long golden hair, still slick with sweat, fell down between her shoulders all while she let him just fill her asshole with his hot cum.

As the cum started to finish being fired into her asshole, Taylor slowly pulled herself down to make sure none of the cum would escape and then, she pulled herself up. Moving up and off of the long cock, Taylor almost lost her balance as she fell forward and onto her hands and knees so she could at least catch her breath. Taking a deep lungful of air, Taylor moved forward on her hands and knees and she could almost giggle at the feeling of the load inside of her ass threatening to leak out of her. The cum on her face was already enough to make her feel disgusting but having cum in her ass as well as two loads, she knew it was enough for her to look like an absolute whore. Opening her one clear eye, Taylor turned herself around and took a seat on the carpet, the cum threatening to leak out of her rear.

"So... You sure you can't come on tour with me?" Taylor had never really experienced post-nut clarity before, she had heard of it but it had never really hit her like it was now. She looked up at them and waited for their answer, all while she recovered from the intense fuck session.