On The Road Again

Story Info
His girlf enjoys displaying her wares.
5.9k words
4.26
47.7k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,199 Followers

"I've found a place I want us to check out today, unless you've got something pressing to do," I said as I finished up my breakfast and watched my girlfriend Patty sipping her morning coffee.

"No," she replied. "I guess I've got all my chores pretty well under control. When did you want to do this?"

"Well, it's about a 90 minute drive and we'll want to check out the area so … I guess the sooner we head out, the better." It was already approaching 10 o'clock on Saturday morning but neither of us had to work so it was a leisure day.

"Okay. Let me get ready. Should I make plans … you know, just in case it pans out?"

"Sure. We won't be so far away from home that we shouldn't get back tonight."

Twenty minutes later we were in my car with the top down, heading east on I-30 out of Dallas. Even the spring days could get into the 90s here so the potential for it to be hot was fairly great.

Patty came down dressed in a pair of short tan shorts that almost disappeared against her skin color and a white short-sleeved blouse that was nearly unbuttoned to her waist and revealed most of her black lacy bra holding back her luscious 38EE boobs. Her feet were encased in white bobby socks and white cross-trainers that added to the sexiness of her look. Her long strawberry blonde hair started out laying down her back to the tops of her shoulder blades but in the breeze of the drive was soon strung out behind her with strands swirling across her face.

It became obvious shortly after I met Patty that she was an exhibitionist. Our first few bouts of sex were in the confines of my bedroom and while they were good, they lacked real excitement. Don't get me wrong … I enjoyed fucking Patty every time and she was an excellent cocksucker. Too, she let me eat her pussy for as long as I wanted to and I loved the taste of her cunt enough that I wanted to for long periods of time. And I loved the taste of her well enough to want to eat her pussy frequently. But when it was over, even when we both had experienced multiple orgasms, it was "Thank you, that was nice" or something with the same import.

Late one Saturday afternoon, we were lying together after one of those good fucks when Patty asked "Have you ever had sex in a public place?"

"Uh, uh" I replied, wondering where this was leading.

"Really? Have you ever thought about it?"

"Sure. Who hasn't?"

"Well, I've done it. Many times. Sometimes I just show off. Sometimes I've actually fucked in public. Either way, it makes me so horny that when we get home, we've fucked like rabbits. I kinda miss those times and have been wondering if you'd like to look for something we could do like that?"

"Sure," I replied. "I'd like that."

We talked about various scenarios that she might like to participate in. There were any number of things we could do that would be better than nothing but most of them were a little higher risk than she wanted to undertake. She wouldn't mind flashing in close places, like stores and restaurants but she really wanted to be seen actually fucking but without much chance of being caught..

For several weeks I wracked my brain and pored over Atlases of the area trying to picture something appropriate for what Patty wanted to do. Then by accident I ran across a small article in the morning newspaper about the opening of a new lake about 80 miles east of the city. That in itself wouldn't have really interested me but the article talked about a county road that cut across the lake's basis and in order to plug the basin and form the lake, a dam had been built which forced the water to backup across the county road, eventually putting much of it under 30 feet or more of water.

The same county road had started from a state highway to the north of and running parallel to the interstate, ran south across I-30 and connected with another country road in the county to the south. However because there were very few communities served by that road and each of them had some other access road available, there were no plans to rebuild the road elsewhere or bridge the lake. In essence there was an exit off the highway to a county road that went nowhere. This I had to see.

So we had set out late this Saturday morning and I explained to Patty the situation as we made the fairly pleasant drive. Although the interstate passed near some decent sized towns, it didn't run through the heart of any major metropolitan areas once it left Dallas and until it reached Texarkana. We drove along enjoying the view of dairy farms interspersed with groves of deciduous trees and some occasional stands of 50 to 80 foot tall pine trees. With the temperature hovering about 80 degrees, it was quite pleasant.

When we arrived at the turn-off, I noticed that the highway department had already erected concrete barriers to keep cars from exiting at the useless off-ramp. We had to drive another seven miles before the next ramp. From there since there was no through service road, we had to get over to the state highway and backtrack to the county road, which was still usable on the north side of the interstate.

The four miles back to the overpass was quiet and uneventful. We stopped the car on the overpass and noted that the traffic on I-30, while not like downtown Dallas, was still fairly constant. The overpass itself was two-lane with a solid concrete banister up to about 18 inches and an aluminum railing situated about nine inches above that. It was short enough and unobstructed enough for our purposes.

Still we wanted to check out the south side, so we drove on but fifteen minutes later we were back, convinced that there was not enough traffic left on the road to be concerned about. Patty had become so excited she was nearly beside herself with anticipation.

I parked the car in the northbound lane on the overpass. Patty got out and walked around the car on the way to the railing. She picked a spot approximately over the stripe dividing the two eastbound lanes. For a half hour, she simply leaned against the railing and waved at people that passed underneath her. Occasionally I would hear a horn honk at her, some of them air horns indicating truckers.

Patty's right hand slide up over her tummy into the realm of her twins. In seconds the last button and the knot where she had tied the bottom of the blouse at her waist fell open and the light breeze made the blouse wave behind her. I couldn't see her front but I knew the motorists were getting a great view of her 38EE's encased in that lacy black bra. The sound of horns became more frequent.

Patty turned to see if I was watching; I gave her an encouraging smile and she shrugged out of the blouse. Since fully disclosed tits in a bra is not as sexy as tits in a bra and partially hidden by a blouse, she didn't waste time unclasping the bra. However when it was off, she raised both arms to full length, showing the bra and displaying her hooters to maximum advantage. Now it seemed like every horn in the state was sounding. Vehicles began to slow down as their unsuspecting drivers spotted the flashing woman; the lugging down of heavy diesel engines competed with the horns for every ear.

I had left my CB radio on in the car and switched between the primary truckers' channels, listening to the wild tales of a naked lady on EB I-30. The guys on the westbound side kept wanting to know what was happening because they couldn't see us as they passed underneath. If the view of my lady's twins hadn't gotten me aroused, the sounds of all those guys talking about wanting to get a piece of her fine body sure did.

Patty turned and gave me the signal to join her. I had already stripped off my clothes and she dropped her shorts and black thong while I walked to her. Then with her resting her weight on her forearms on the railing, she spread her feet. I walked up behind her and plied my raging hard-on between the glistening outer lips of her pussy before easing forward into her wet, velvety depths. Although the motorists couldn't actually see our connection because of the railing, there could be absolutely no doubt about what we were doing. I kept the pace slow and easy but after a bit she had to change positions to keep from bruising her swinging tits on the railing; she straightened slightly, putting each hand on the railing to the side just enough to give them clearance as I fucked her. I'm sure most of the men knew what had happened when I slumped over her back, barely able to stand, even though they could not see our mixed cum dripping down her legs.

We gathered our clothes and rested in the car for a good 45 minutes while we sipped some soft drinks Patty had packed. Between sips, she nibbled on my cock and licked all around the shaft until I was rock hard again. Then I pulled the car over to the other side of the overpass with the front of the car between lanes below. Patty got out and spent many minutes displaying her tits and to a lesser extent, her pussy and ass. Then while she bent over the hood of the car as close to the railing as I could get, I fucked her doggy style again for the westbound traffic's viewing pleasure. While we fucked, we listened to the truckers' comments on the CB radio, making Patty hotter and hotter by the minute. She finally turned onto her back and lay on the hood with her legs high in a Vee shape while I plowed her some more.

By the time I had cum again, Patty was sated, having cum often enough that she completely lost count. Her pussy was a sodden mess, flowing with her pussy juices mingled with my cum. But she didn't care. She was as happy as I'd ever seen her.

As we cleaned up and dressed for the drive back home, she made me promise that I'd bring her back often … as if that was a problem. Just as I suspected, when we got home that evening, I got the best fucking of my life. Every time I closed my eyes, her hand grabbed my cock and we went at it again until the first rays of morning sunshine filled our eastern window.

Visiting the overpass had become a fairly regular activity in our lives. We finished up the summer and fall that year by taking the little drive about every other weekend unless something really pressing had come up at home. I had picked up a hand-held scanner which I programmed for the CB channels and we would listen to truckers talking about "the banging bitch" on the overpass. Some of the drivers obviously traveled that route often enough that they had seen us on more than one occasion.

We took a short hiatus from those trips during the coldest of the winter (readers who live up north would hoot in derision if I told you what we considered cold). However the winter does not last long here and it was soon warm enough to resume our visits.

Patty and I had discussed the problems of making too many visits to the same place and how that would make the odds of being caught grow drastically. She understood perfectly and yet wanted to keep showing. I have to admit that there was something exciting about it.

And then, on our second visit of the new season, it happened. We were situated above the two lanes of eastbound traffic in the late afternoon with still a goodly amount of sunlight brightly displaying of our skin. Patty was bent over the railing as usual and I was pumping her perfect pussy doggy style, which was the best action we'd found for this scenario.

I was getting close to spurting my load of fresh cum into Patty's hot slimy cunt when I glanced a little further up the road than usual and I spotted the silhouette of a flashing bubble gum machine just like the state highway patrol uses.

"Looks like we might get caught, Patty," I said.

"Then you'd better hurry up" she grunted, pushing her ass back into my pumping crotch.

At seventy miles an hour, the patrol car converged on the overpass quickly. Patty continued to wave at all motorists passing under us and made sure to single out the driver of the patrol car and give him a congenial wave. I felt my balls contract and I rammed into her buttocks hard for the next several strokes.

Sure enough about a hundred feet from the closed exit, the red light began to flash. Traffic quickly slowed as the HP car dove for the closed exit and quickly scrubbed off speed with screeching brakes. Barely dodging the barriers, the car ducked down into the shallow ditch, slewed around on the knee-high grass and came up on the now unused service road. As my balls started to spurt my hot seed into Patty's already dripping vagina, I rammed home one last time and pulled back on her hips to hold us together until my balls completely emptied.

The car followed the sweeping turn from service road to old highway and quickly climbed up onto the overpass, slowing dramatically as he saw us. By then we had backed a few feet from the railing and turned to face the car, Patty with her hands on her knees and me still grasping her hips as the last drops of my cum were oozing into her.

With one hand Patty waved at the officer as he drew nearer. He was still on the ramp before the overpass proper when my deflated cock slipped out of her with a soft "sh-plop". I let go of her hips and tow a couple of steps back. Patty stood up and gave the officer a full frontal wave, replete with a great smile. I could see that he was giving her a great going over with his eyes, although they lingered longest on her pendulous breasts and her nicely manicured pussy. He pulled the car to a stop at an angle behind my car, spoke something into his microphone and slowly got out of the car.

Neither of us tried anything that could be construed as hostile moves. I was very slowly heading toward the back of my car but in no hurry. Patty was slowly approaching him from the other lane of the overpass. The officer got out of his car and took a couple of steps, stopping with his feet spread, his hands on his hips and a smile on his face.

He was maybe a few years older than me, stood maybe two inches taller than my six feet, and was obviously in very good shape. I think Patty also liked the tan uniform he was wearing; it seemed like she always liked men in some kind of uniform.

"So…what's going on, guys?" the office asked.

"Just having a little fun, officer" Patty responded, never breaking the smile on her face. She had finally stopped in front of him and no more than three feet away.

He looked her up and down again, his glance lingering on her boobs and pussy. It was hard to tell what he might be thinking behind the mirrored shades he wore but he seemed to be impressed by her.

"So are you two the guys I've been hearing about? You've been coming here every so often and showin' people what you got?"

"Yes, sir" Patty said. "I hope you don't mind."

"Oh, no!" he sputtered. "I don't mind. But some of the people who drive under this road do."

I spoke for the first time. "Really? So you've gotten some complaints?"

He looked at me as he took his shades off. "Well, no, not really. We've just picked up some talk about it on the CB."

Patty asked "Oh? So people don't seem to mind?"

"Well … I guess not. But it is a misdemeanor, you know."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Indecent exposure."

I took a couple of steps forward and pointed to Patty. "Officer, are you saying that Patty is indecent?"

"No, no. Hell, no! I'm not … well, I don't … "

Patty quickly eliminated the gap between them. She pressed her big tits into his chest as both her hands groped the cops crotch. She hissed at him "I think I do a pretty decent job of fucking. Would you like to find out? You can't charge me unless you know, can you?'

By then she had him leaning back against the side of his patrol car and his member was obviously at full attention. Still she didn't let up. With her face just inches from his, she said "Can't you give me a field test or something, like you test for alcohol?"

He glanced at me. I grinned and nodded. He told Patty, "Well, ma'am, a field test is not required but I guess I could give you one if you wanted it."

"Oh, yes, officer. I think I need it to protect my rights." She squatted in front of him, popping his belt open and unzipping his pants. In one motion, she pulled his pants and shorts down to his shiny black shoes, freeing his banana-shaped erection.

I pulled my own clothes out of the back of my car and slowly began to dress, keeping an eye on Patty and her newest lover. She got him to step out of his clothes and leave them on the ground. While she leaned in the window of his car, he slid his throbbing erection into her pussy, displacing some of my cum that oozed down her thighs. He didn't seem to notice as he began to slowly stroke in and out of her.

He filled his hands with her hooters and squeezed them hard, rolling her nipples between his thumbs and fore-fingers. He had Patty moaning in pleasure and slamming her big round ass back into him with every thrust. I was sure too, from the expression on his face, that she was grasping his shaft with the walls of her pussy. She was good, as I well knew; he didn't last a full four minutes before he shot his load into her squishy twat. I'm pretty sure from her own expression that she had added the juice of another two or three orgasms of her own to the mixture oozing down her legs.

Patty quickly put on her panties and shorts to try to stem the flow of our juices. She liked the feeling of having another man's cum mixed with mine and hers inside her and wanted to keep it there for as long as possible.

The officer dressed in what must have been record time. When he walked over to me, I didn't know what to expect but he stuck out his hand and said "State Highway Patrol Office Donald Westland. Good to meet you, sir."

"Likewise, Office Westland," I said returning the handshake.

He turned to Patty and said, "Now, little lady, having given you a field test for indecent exposure, I'm going to let you off this time with a warning. And the warning is this: if you don't let me have some more of that the next time we meet, I'll run you in." I noticed he was grinning broadly when he said it. "And there WILL be a next time, right?"

Patty and I returned his grin and simultaneously said "That's right."

We waved at the officer as we turned our cars in different directions at the intersection of the parallel state highway. We took time on the way home to stop for dinner and then finished the drive home.

When we got there, Patty pulled me into our bedroom, where we striped and got into bed. She was in a hurry, laying on her back and pulling her legs up by holding her ankles. I nearly fell into her still sodden cunt, driving deep enough that during the ensuing fuck, the purple head of my cock softly bumped her cervix several times. By the time I blew my load into her, Patty had already cum several times, screaming her pleasure at me each time.

After a short rest, we took a shower together, using the handheld shower head to clean the depths of her pussy of all the cum. After that Patty kissed me long and deep while both hands fondled my cock and balls until I was raging hard again. Quickly we dried and dove into our bed. While laying on her back, Patty held and ankle in each hand, pulling her pussy up and wide open for my entry. For most of the next hour, I plowed he hot twat, frequently bumping softly into the hard button of her cervix, just hard enough for us both to feel it, not hard enough to cause either of us any pain. By the time I climaxed, she had cum four more times.

We rested a while but Patty's roving hands wouldn't let me drift off to sleep. When I got close, she could let her hands rove all over my body, finding sensitive spots where I didn't even know there were spots. We tried all sorts of positions that night, until I had whipped Patty's pussy into a white frothy-looking swamp and in the early dawn of Sunday morning, we succumbed to the weight of our eyelids.

techsan
techsan
1,199 Followers
12