On The Road Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I told Patty several times if she wanted to take other men as lovers, it was alright with me. I reasoned that it was her body and I didn't own it, even though she came back to me for her home base. Nevertheless even though I didn't want to admit it, the old green-eyed jealousy monster sometimes reared its ugly head and I had to work to repress it. I congratulated myself on not letting it show, but I realized I may have failed sometimes.

On Friday night of the third week after the first meeting with Don Westland, I came home from work to a huge surprise. Waiting on the sofa in our den was a completely strange woman, clothed in nothing at all, sitting and conversing with Patty as if they were old friends.

When I stuttered a greeting, Patty jumped up and grabbed my hand, pulling me further into the room.

She said "Honey, this is Kandi Wilson. I wanted to do something special for you for being so good to me so … Kandi is your present for the next 24 hours. She's agreed to do anything you want to do."

Patty pushed me down on one side of Kandi and she sat on the other. Kandi gave me a big smile and opened her arme wide for a hug. How could I turn that down? I enveloped her in my arms, pressing her 34DD twins into my chest.

She nibbled lightly on my ear and whispered, "I hear you like to fuck, honey. So do I. How about we get one in before dinner?"

I turned to Patty and said "Thanks, hon."

She smiled and said "You're welcome. Go ahead and take her up for a quickie. I'll have dinner in about an hour, okay? When you come back down, wear robes but nothing else."

I thought that was a slightly strange request but shrugged it off and followed the curvaceous brunette up the stairs, feeling my cock jump every few seconds as her ass rolled from side to side during the trip.

Kandi was built like a smaller version of Patty, with hefty 32DD knockers, a modest working-girl's waist and nice big round buttocks. Her pussy was bare except for a small trim V pointing to her treasure. She went directly into the right room so I knew that Patty had already given her a tour of the house before I got home. Maybe they had even done something else … the bed's coverlet was a little rumpled.

Kandi climbed right up into the middle of the bed and held her arms open again. I straddled her and lowered myself to her mouth, our bodies pressed closely together as our lips met in a wet, exploring kiss.

When we broke apart, she said "Turn around, honey, so I can suck you."

So I turned around and she quickly engulfed my cock with her mouth. I was staring down at her beautiful nearly-bald pussy so I lowered my face into it and began to lap up and down that soft luscious crease. I was feeling great and she made it better by pulling her mouth off my cock and swallowing one of my balls, then nearly splitting her mouth by adding the second egg-sized oval into her warm mouth.

I responded by pulling her outer lips further apart with my fingers while scuba diving into her honey hole with my tongue. Up and down, side to side, stop and suck around her clitty … all those actions got her to moaning and swinging her thighs from side to side, softly smacking the side of my head before opening herself up wide again. Several times I felt fresh streams of clear cum flow from her opening and each time I dipped my head as deep into her trough as I could reach.

By then Kandi had her mouth back over my cock, the bulbous head ensconced in her throat. Finally I felt her begin to vacuum my balls through my one-eyed Cyclops and I held it as long as I could … maybe another twenty seconds … and then shot eight glorious streams of fresh hot lava into her belly. While her tongue was busily licking up the last stray drops of my cum, my own tongue took another grand tour of her crease from clitty to anal valley, carefully washing down ever square inch of magnificent flesh.

I rolled over and sighed, gulping air in an attempt to slow my heart rate to some semblance of normal. I had my eyes closed as I savored the bliss that follows a good orgasms so I didn't see how Kandi was reacting but I could hear her breath also coming in ragged gasps.

A few minutes later when we were breathing easier, Kandi jiggled around on the bed. I felt her fingers close around the base of my nutsac as she cradled my balls. The other hand roved around my buttocks and she surprised me when her middle finger suddenly invaded my anus. She pushed the finger as deep as her short fingers would go and then swirled it around, gently nudging my prostate gland. My comatose member roused and began to grow stiff again. She kept up her handiwork until I was standing at attention and saluting her efforts.

"Do you want to fuck me doggy or would you like me to ride?" she asked softly.

"How about if I do it doggy this time?"

"Great!" She replied. "I've always liked it that way."

As she scrambled around to get on her knees in front of me, I pushed back only my knees and helped her back her legs to either side of mine, holding her generous hips for a guide. Kandi's hand between her legs found my member and guided it into her slippery pussy and one gentle push left my cock buried balls deep in her cunt and my crotch mashing her buttocks out of their usual basketball shape.

Having cum so recently I knew it would take a while to convince my nuts to produce another load so I set out to pump her squishy pussy at a deliberate but steady pace, neither hard nor soft but geared to providing stimuli to us both. While my cock was plowing her soft velvety garden, my roving hands explored all of her: her soft smooth back, her equally smooth but more curvy hips, her bulbous boobs, and her strong arms and shoulders.

After several minutes, Kandi lowered her upper weight to the bed and both hands slipped between her legs to grasp my scrotum … I suspected that Patty had forewarned her that I liked that activity more that most guys do … and she began to roughly massage my balls, just the way I like it. I shifted my pump into a slightly higher gear and concentrated my hand action on her tits, with an occasionally foray down to tease her clitty. It all paid off with a wonderful orgasm for me, which seemed to trigger Kandi's next cum … even if she was faking it, at that point I didn't really care.

After a few minutes to enjoy the afterglow of the fuck, we jumped into the shower, dried off and donned terrycloth robes that Patty had put out for us. When we padded barefoot down to the kitchen, we were late and dinner was cooling but Patty didn't seem to mind and for sure I didn't.

We ate a nice leisurely dinner and then adjourned to the den, where we got to know each other a little better while we semi-watched a couple of videos. It was Patty that suggested we adjourn to the bedroom and I climbed the stairs with one arm around each of two luscious ladies.

After just a little foreplay, I found myself prone on the bed with Kandi stride my sword, riding like an experienced cowgirl. For a while Patty fed me her nipples and was content to hold my head but then she stood up, placed her feet on each side of my head and then sat down. Although I couldn't see what was going on because Patty's pussy filled my vision, it felt like the two girls were kissing while Kandi continued to ride my cock.

Over the course of the next few hours, we changed positions a number of times and I even changed pussies several times, fucking and eating both women at different times. All of us took turns controlling the situation and all of us came multiple times … me only twice but both women more often. About 3 o'clock we drifted off to sleep.

Fortunately, to my way of thinking, none of us was a heavy sleeper. Somebody in the threesome awoke every 30 to 45 minutes and started another action. I remember thinking, as I finished cumming for the fourth or fifth time that night with the rays of a new morning seeping around the blinds, that the room smelled strongly of sex … and I loved it.

It was well after noon when we got up again. Patty said she was going to get into the hot tub and see if she could wash away some of the soreness in her muscles and Kandi and I decided that was a good idea. Of course ten minutes in the hot water with two nearly naked women and my latest erection was standing above the waterline.

Kandi was the first to react, stretching me out in the tub and then sitting on my dong, while resting on my chest. For a long time, our only movement was the walls of her pussy flexing on my shaft or my cock responding to her fluttering movements. A few minutes later Patty was at my side and I felt her hand trolling the area of our connection. Then very slowly her thumb pushed into Kandi's anus all the way to her second joint. When it would go no further, Patty slid her middle finger into Kandi's pussy alongside the big vein on the bottom of my throbbing cock.

While the three of us kissed, Patty finger fucked both of Kandi's nether holes until she screamed
"I'm cummmmmmmiiiiiiinngggggggggg!!!!!!!! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! OH, SHIT! Yessssssssssssss!"

Kandi collapsed to the side, barely able to hold her head above the roiling water. Patty got on her knees with her tits resting on the outer shelf of the hot tub.

Patty looked at me and said "Horny honey, it's your time to get off."

I took one look at her ass waiving above the water and didn't need another invitation. I maneuvered around to the middle of the tub behind Patty's big bottom and eased forward, finding absolutely no resistance until my crotch mashed her buttocks flat. Squeezing her tits hard for leverage, I "rode her hard and put her up wet," as the cowboys of our area used to say about riding a horse hard and turning it out to pasture without any special attention.

We were all pretty well spent after that. We had a little lunch and watched a college women's softball game on TV in the afternoon. As Kandi's 24 hours was running out, she sat on the floor between my legs and fondled my flaccid cock until it got hard again. Then she twisted around on the carpet, maneuvering her legs until both feet were hooked behind her head, leaving her little body in a rocking position and her pussy wide open.

She said "Honey, time for one more good fuck before I have to go. Would you like it like this?"

I just groaned, shed my shorts, and dropped to my knees. When I slipped my cock into her twat, it felt like it went in forever. The sensations from fucking her in that position were unusual to say the least and a slight twist of my body this way or that changed them all again. When I came, it felt like the greatest sperm load and most fulfilling fuck I'd ever had.

We both kissed Kandi good-bye when she had dressed. She told Patty that she'd love to do it again sometime and Patty said that she would call her.

Over the course of time, Patty arranged for a few other visitors to our bed not unlike Kandi. I found that if I was getting some strange pussy occasionally, I didn't both me at all to watch Patty getting drilled occasionally by the few officers of the State Highway Patrol post responsible for our lame duck overpass (oh, yes, they introduced her to two County Mounties also).

Whether it was after one of our visits to the overpass and subsequent sex with one of the cops or after a visit with one of the arranged ladies, Patty and I had some of the greatest sex of our lives. I had always know that a great part of good sex was mental but that proved it, since we were capable of screwing our heads off anytime but did it best after one of the encounters.

I know I'm not an expert on sexual habits but if anyone were ever to asked me how to improve their sex lives, I would suggest "Take your show on the road."

12