All Comments on 'On the Road Away From Her'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 426 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You did what you had to do, and it was her fault she died ,just like it was her

decision to have sex, and it was her decision not to eat or drink.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Did no one else catch her comment "the other men" plural not "man" singular, she was a cheating slut pure and simple. He did the right thing leaving and hiding from her skank whore ass.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A1 asshole for sure

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

After losing everything, house, 2 cars and north of $100K, I wish I had done the same.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@ "The other men". No mystery here, she admitted to four other liaisons presumably with a man/men other than Dr Big Dick but those happened after the MC had made up his mind he could never touch her again and had left her so those encounters aren't really any of the MC's business.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to excuse or minimise her cheating, just trying to set things straight.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You did the right once any spouse cheats it brakes honesty and respect for the other and once that happens it will never come back

Busman19639Busman196397 months ago

A little harsh but he did burn the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So, the slut starves and dies and everyone blames hubby for this because he didn't want to be a doormat for a cheating cunt. Fuck that. Elaine shouldn't have been fucking anyone but her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's just a dam story yet the author wants us (the readers) to draw a moral conclusion from his drival well , I guess the obvious one is you shouldn't fuck around on your spouse, because you might just find out that you don't like the results. Heaven forbid he or she turns out to be a closet sociopath or psychopath then you end up in little chunks being fed to the chicken or hogs.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

he left every thing else was self inflicted

Sumnut96Sumnut965 months ago

OK, Mikoli. You asked me as a reader. 5 stars for a well written and pace tale. Now... to your question. I believe the MC did the right thing. And no, i didn't get raped in the divorce. BUT, why chance it? She fucked up and paid the price.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just ran away, he was a wimp, who the fuck does that? He should have talked it out with her not to take her back but to tell her how much he have hurt him and betrayed his trust, and the wife oh my even in her letter she was just that narcissistic slut could not have let her husband rest, her true love yeah right, she didn't even have seconds thoughts for her lover to cum inside and impregnate her, that's lowest of the low, true love don't bring their lover home inside their marital bed, gosh it's funny how these author's write their story

woodrangewoodrange5 months ago

yes he did the right thing, took it to the extreme but as no kids were involved, why would you go back. i didnt i left because i was an angry man.an angry man with a very bad temper and weapons. we talk now occasionally at funerals

trucker1965trucker19654 months ago

Way to many holes in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You did the right thing until you started overthrowing it after the fact.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

KMN! So, he's left with all the guilt, MIL loses all her $, and his brother is ill. Wife is gone. Terrible aftermath. How about she lives a life of pain and guilt, while he enjoys himself guilt free. Wasted read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

story was sad but i'm sure it repeats all over the world. No one can rationalize the decisions this person had to make. Wives are the heart and soul of a man. Some people have access to all kinds of help and support and some do not. Regardless all any of us have is our heart and our and our gut to guide us through our turmoil . As many of these stories I read I see the same back story. A spouse strays, Their emotions snarl their consciousness and their personal pride pins them to a steadfast posture that the situation at hand. They are hurt, they are scared, they are confused and entangled with advice that may not lead them to the correct action to take. In the end each spouse has only one true friend and that true friend is really their spouse. Marriage is an emotional roller coaster influenced by opinions of others. These others do not really have the true answer either, the true answer lies only in one place and that one place is their spouse. The bond that joined them together is also the bond that can keep them together or if strong enough is the bond that will bring them back together. Marriage is a bond. A bond that is challenged every minute of every day. Life tempts us all. It's like a campfire that draws the the bugs toward the light and the warmth. It's not always the best place to be drawn to fore the fire is unforgiving it takes a smart bug to remain to be a living bug. Kiss your spouse, hold them tight, let them know your are there for them tonight.

mariverzmariverzabout 2 months ago

siendo bien sincero... que pesima escritura, malos dialogos y trana.

bastante cliche y chistes malos.

no deberia estar publicado en satira?

servant111servant111about 2 months ago

Ending isn’t supported by the story logic. Wife betrayed him and is a classic sociopathic personality who acted on her emotional impulse of the moment. She cannot be trusted and will betray him again and again. He takes the only real action available to him given the totally slanted judicial system that would require him to support the slur’s lifestyle through alimony.

What does not track is the illogical mess of the conclusion in which the betrayed husband does a complete 180 and suddenly is filled with angst over the slug’s self centered suicide decision.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good story, could have been better. Agree with the comments left by Servant111.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No you should have sued Dr Chocolate for all he was worth. Alienation of Affection pays well.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

if what you did achieved what you wanted then it was the correct decision. If what you did felt wrong for you then you already answered your question.

Did you learn 1 or 2 lessons. Only you know

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

the hospital should have paid for her therapy. Dr Chocolate is responsible. The wife should sue the hospital. She fell apart it too lame. She did it.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Wanting to try a black man's cock and continued to screw him. Shame on her to not think of her husband and his love for her. She had little regard towards her husband. He was a standup guy and knew the courts screw the husband. Why did she lose her job. Too lame a story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Good idea returning to TN. Now you may piss on her each time you are hunting or fishing. Makes those beers you drank while being a sports,an ever more so satisfying. By the by, she slipped when she mentioned on the phone that she had plural lovers, not only limited to the doctor. I would be tracking down whoever made up the remainder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous