Once Bitten, Live Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spinneret
Spinneret
121 Followers

She frowned, then looked him in the eye again. "You aren't like a boy my age really, then," she said. "But don't be so pessimistic. You may be a weird, smug old bastard, but you're quite fun sometimes."

He didn't say anything, but rolled onto his side and wriggled down the bed until he could bury his face in her breasts. She made a small appreciative noise as he tongued her nipples, but then, after a few moments, she pushed him away and onto his back, then sat up and took hold of his cock with both hands. Now, she set to work with concentration and skill, running fingertips up and down its length, cupping his balls with one hand while fondling his shaft with the other, squeezing the base while gently drawing back his foreskin...

"Christ," he muttered, "you sure that you're not a professional?"

"Watch it," she said, "I'm just not an idiot, remember? I can learn stuff."

"I'll remember!" he moaned, and her hands took it in turn to move up his length, gripping him firmly as they went. Then she stopped, and he whimpered with frustration for a moment until she threw a leg over him and then knelt above him, staring down at him, naked and thoughtful, as he lay flat.

Then she grasped his erection once more, placed her cunt neatly over it, and sank down to engulf him. He moaned, and she smiled broadly. "And that's why I learn stuff," she said, raising herself an inch or two then sinking down onto him again. She repeated the action twice more, then began rotating her hips in small circles, grinding herself against him. He reached out with his left hand to fondle her breasts, then with his right to probe the place where their groins met. He found her clitoris, and began stimulating it with two fingertips.

After a few seconds, she threw back her head with her eyes closed, and gave a deep gasp that turned into a murmur of "God!". Then she leaned forward, her hands resting on his chest, her fingernails just pressing into his skin, and gave a whole series of soft gasps, emphasising each with movements of her hips.

"You really enjoy this, don't you?" he asked.

"Yeah," she murmured, then she opened her eyes. "Of course," she said, "why shouldn't I?"

"No reason," he said, shifting his hips slightly for comfort. "I'm just glad to see it." He shifted again, burying himself a fraction deeper inside her, then paused and gazed happily at her breasts.

"Oh," he said then, as he felt her cunt muscles gently squeezing and relaxing, squeezing and relaxing around his cock, "don't tell me that's another bit of work..."

"No," she said from on top of him, "just practise."

"Thank god for that. It's nice to know there's things that I haven't paid for in blood..."

She bared her fangs at him, but then laughed. He moved carefully, and they found a shared rhythm that worked for both of them. "C'mon lover," she murmured, "enjoy yourself..."

"Am," he gasped.

She lowered herself over him, breathing deeply, her nipples and the ends of her plaits brushing his chest, and flashed her fangs in another grin. He smiled back at her, then reached with both hands to clasp her buttocks, gazing at her face with a look of concentration. As the man thrust hard and deep up into her, the young woman gasped, then closed her eyes and gasped again.

"Ouch" she said suddenly. She had bitten her lip, and two drops of blood were now visible there. The man lifted his head to her, and gently kissed them away. She smiled sheepishly as he slowly withdrew his blood-tinted tongue.

"Hope that didn't spoil your sample," he said.

The woman shook her head. "Sealed after first..." she said, then "c'mon... don't stop..."

He finally lost control, breathing hard as he thrust up into her. On the third thrust, an orgasm surged through his erection; after several more, he collapsed entirely with a last soft gasp. A moment later, as he lay limp, she lifted herself on her hands, smiled amiably at his look of exhaustion, and carefully disentangled herself from him.

As the couple lay side by side again, the man finally recovered his breath and began idly toying with one of the woman's dark red nipples. "I've never really got the vampire thing," he said. "I mean, what's the appeal?"

The woman raised herself on one elbow to look at him. "Oh, come on," she said, "they're mysterious, they're ageless, sexy without being macho meat-heads, cool... They... Oh, shit."

"What?" the man said, frowning. Then he realised that the young woman was staring hard at him, and he laughed. "Oh no," he said, "I'm no vampire. Just for a start, I'm getting a tan, and I love garlic."

"Not literally," the woman said. "I'm not crazy. I know that vampires don't exist. But here I am, trying to look the part, and you out-vampire me without trying."

"You're right about one thing," he said, and fondled her breast again. "I'm not trying. But you want sexy and amoral and ageless and manipulative?" The young woman nodded. "Well," the man went on, "I'll obviously have to introduce you to my wife..."

// END //

Spinneret
Spinneret
121 Followers
12