All Comments on 'Once in a Lifetime Ch. 02'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 143 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Horrible story - what's wrong with WF????

I can't believe what a horrible story this is - mainly because it came from Winterfrog. He never had the protagonist put up with this kind of crap in the other stories, why this one? She boldly and stupidly cheats on him and when discovered, she's supposedly distraught to the point of being hospitalized. Finally, stupidly, the husband wants her back, but the bitch says she needs to date another guy first - and these two are still married???

The cowardly husband allows her to date this other guy and, when she finds out the other guy is a cheating womanizer who beats women, kindly decides to let her husband keep her. It was never explained why the bitch lied about where she was spending her time, and what, or who, she was doing when supposedly visiting her relatives. Something about helping her ex-boyfriend, but WF led us to believe that wasn't the whole story.

Are we supposed to believe that a woman who NEVER cheated before, suddenly decides to move away to the north for a month and shack up with a doctor? Really? Never cheated before, but without any guilt, awkwardness, or nervousness, just up and moves - TELLING her husband she was working up there for a month and if he didn't like it, tough noogies. Nope.

Any bitch that arrogant about making her own plans, so unconcerned about what her husband and kids thought - yeah, she's an accomplished, serial cheater who lost respect for her husband because he never caught her or even really argued about all those "slut's night out" and conferences she attended.

Hands down, worst story in the world. Major suckfest. I think some retarded feminist had a man hack WF's account for her so she could put her loser of a story in his list. LOL. This is bullshit.

Ocker51Ocker51about 7 years ago
The Score Is?

This story is a wimp delight & I gave it 1⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Only two stars from me because, if you give one star, this site doesn't register it.

Another piece of shit author ruined another good story. I've been married three times to sneak cheaters who chased me forever, begging me to take them back but I wouldn't piss on any one of them if they were on fire. They all said that I was the best piece of ass they ever had and could give no rhyme or reason for cheating. They all swore that they'd never do it again. Well guess what... all three of them did... but not to me. Yup.... all three of them got caught again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

wimp cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So she was a cheater

And he was plan b because he did not take her back quick enough?

What person would take a reconciliation dependent on whether she explored whether she liked another man better or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That was a bit stupid

Wasn't it? The last several paragraphs is what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cuck

Die u stupid cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

die you stupid cuck is what your dead ex wife said each time she fucked her loverS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another.

Another scandanian wimp.Are there any real scandanian men or are they just doormats?.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THINKING LONG.....THINKING WRONG

its not a band-aid even though one is warranted, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He still hasn't learned

Ralf and Cris may have remarried but she is still cheating on him in her heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What

What a wimp,how could he ever dream of taking the slut back.She was obviously looking for some one else,hence the job and affair up North.She then declined his initial attempt to cancel the divorce to get involved with Thomas and the only reason she went back to her husband was when she learnt about Thomas being a wife beater and therefore wasn't a decent marriage prospect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

don't think i would take the bitch back when she had a date with someone else time for me to move on and leave the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What?

He takes her back as his wife even though she is a smutting whore?

The question must be when she will back to a new affair.

He is a wimp with no respect for himself.

TWO STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong

Wrong decision she was a slut and he was only second choice,because if her friends hadn't told her about Tommy and his history she would have left him.Also she starting dictating conditions which she was in no position to do.I give the new marraige a year before she strays again.Once a slut always a slut.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Definitely wimp

Agree with other comments

She dictated he jumps doesn't even ask how high

She really wanted him back bad looking for another before divorce final

She is cheater

Also I would find new friends

Ones who don't side with cheating sluts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Im taking a vacation to scandinavia.

Apparently all the women are sluts and all the men are wimps who wont do shit when you fuck thier wives right in front of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holy Cow!

This wimp is not the Winterfrog I've come to expect.

aceduckyaceduckyover 4 years ago

wow what a fucking pathetic ending

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
WOW!

What a cum sucking bitch/wimp/cuck and a shitty whore!

Nothing to like here

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
What happened?

He had some self-respect in the first story and became a wimp in the second. She created the divorce. If she couldn't go the 6 months without interviewing his replacement, then she didn't want to fix what she broke. That was awful!

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

She’ll cheat again, when it suits. She was a bitch.

He was strong then a wimp, she was nasty.

What a silly story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

That was a troll ending. Simping him down to pathetic kind of sucked.

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

Chris's 'body urges' are more than her 'love'

After all a "thick pole" in hungry "hole" is preferred by her

than narration of verse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This a distasteful story about a selfish woman and a weak, effeminate man. As is that were not bad enough, it is also poorly told.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

There should be a price to pay for cheating, but dear old Frog can’t pull the trigger.

bereznikbereznikalmost 3 years ago

The first chapter set the scene very nicely with both the husband and wife having problems with her cheating. However, the second chapter didn't really show any sort of remorse by the wife even though the first chapter hinted at it and should have been developed better. The husbands role was reversed and he became defensive which seems at odds with the main theme of the first chapter. Maybe I am missing something but the two sections seem at odds with each other.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

omg is this guy a mentally challenged person? i give it about 2 years until he is sucking on one of his wife's lovers. man, for someone who has divorced parents this guy sure was clueless

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

oh just saw the dates this guy is gone. havent ran into this author hope all his stories are not like this one. guess i'll find out lol

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Pure rubbish.... There is no time limit on a spouse who was cheated on's grief to get over the affair. Should've just divorced her ass because she didn't seem all that remorseful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author is a pure crap author!

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 2 years ago

The first part was more enjoyable than the second. In the first, they each had defined motives, even if hers were reprehensible. In the second, not so much. What's the point of him stringing her along if he's going to go back to her? What's the point of her finishing the divorce if she's going to marry him again? They should have just got counselling and done the work towards reconcilliation.

Well-written despite this and I enjoyed the Scandanavian setting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm beginning to understand why the Turks don't like the Swedes. 🤔

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a let down! Usually you can depend on this writer to do the right thing! BURN THE BITCH! I shall have to go to the end of any new stories to check it’s not RAAC!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a crappy story.

If I could give less than one star, I would.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

The story was ok. I hated the part at the end where she went out with the abuser. She had no right to play games. I’d have tossed her at that point.

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

When she decided to have a date with another man, was for me a deal breaker. No way she is now regretting past behaviour, she is not the wife that could fit into the definition off someone that deserves forgiveness

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Agree with Pjam1968, that was the final nail in her coffin. For me the cheating was enough of a reason to leave her, but her deciding to go out with someone else after pressing for a reconciliation sealed her fate. No way he should have taken her back. RAAC can be done well, this isn't.

Busman19639Busman196399 months ago

I wouldn’t have put up with any of her shit from the first go around.

demanderdemander6 months ago

He should know for sure that she'll cheat again. And that story about what happened with the doctor - bullshit. She moved up there to fuck him. She did fuck him. She was caught fucking him. What she said about it later is a stone lie. D

bacchant2bacchant24 months ago

Sadly i have to agree with your other comments. This was too contrived and an RAAC wasnt justified.

NitpicNitpic4 months ago
Load

Load of crap,he is an insult to the male species taking the slut back.If her colleague hadn't told her about Thomas ,she would have gone to him Ralf was her fall back.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

I have liked most of your stories. This is not one of them.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous