Once Upon a Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie felt his tongue trail across her belly, then feeling pressure upon her knees, she allowed him to push her legs open further. She laid back upon the bed, closing her eyes. She could feel his gaze upon her, felt his fingers as they trailed up her inner thighs. She shivered as he ran his fingers over the lips of her cunt, playing with the curls of hair there. He ran his cheek against her thigh, rubbing against her like a cat. His face was rough from the growth of stubble, not quite the five o'clock shadow that some men got, but still enough that his cheeks tickled over her sensitive skin.

"My sweet princess, you are so wet," he murmured as his finger dipped between the lips of her cunt. Katie moaned in response, her fingers digging into the quilt. As Lance began to spread her lips open further she shuddered in pleasure. His touch was so gently, so careful. Not at all like her husband who thought nothing of just shoving a finger down there and rubbing without care of whether she was wet or enjoyed it. The act of foreplay was foreign to him and he felt that just shoving his fingers into her dry cunt was enough to get the job done.

Lance's fingers slowly opened the folds revealing the glistening skin, each fold seemed to cover a treasure he sought to unearth. He softly ran his finger from the base of her opening upward, until he found the hard knob of her clitoris amongst the folds there. Katie could not help but shudder and shiver under his touch. Then suddenly she felt his tongue lapping over her, as Lance began exploring her with his mouth. He would lap roughly over her clit, feeling it swell in response until it stood out from its hidden den, glistening and red. When it was fully extended he took it into his mouth and sucked at it, his tongue darting small circles around it. Katie's hips pressed upward toward his mouth, pressing herself tight against his mouth. She cried out in pleasure as he began running his lips up and down on the small knob. Quickly he would suck it in and out of his mouth...sucking and lapping at it all the while until Katie cried out, "Yes, oh my God, Yes!!" He could feel her body tense and press upward grinding herself against his face.

As Lance could sense she was nearing orgasm, he slipped two fingers deep into her. They slid so easily into her, gliding over her velvety walls. He sunk them in deep until the knuckles of his hand were lost in the folds of her. He kept lapping at her, his tongue darting over her clit, his fingers now sliding into her as she pumped herself against them. He felt the muscles of her cunt gripping and holding his fingers as he slipped then in and out of her. He could tell she was close to the top when she brought her legs up off the floor and crossed them around his shoulders, pulling herself forward, her hands now holding the lips of her cunt open for him. Her moans were so loud now he could barely hold himself back from climbing up onto her and sinking deep into her, joining her on her climb.

Her body shook with ecstasy, until finally she grabbed his hand and made him stop. She lay before him, still shaking, and said "Had I known it could be like this, I would have hung around the grocery store a lot more often." He laughed, and climbed up onto the bed to lie on his side next to her. He caressed her stomach, and leaned in to kiss her. She responded immediately to his lips on hers, she turned toward him. Wrapping a leg over his hip she pulled herself in close to him. He could feel her breasts pressed to his chest. He reached for her and pulled her into his embrace, holding her tightly, until both of them were resting quietly.

He could feel her body next to him go relaxed as she faded off to sleep. He lay there beside her holding her. He looked across at her sleeping face, the soft hair cascading over her forehead, the light fringe of eyelashes, the slope of her nose, and the perfect shape of her lips. He longed to reach out and touch those lips but dared not in fear of rousing her. Katie turned slightly and snuggled her head closer. He felt the soft puffs of her breath on his neck. He lay there like that for a while, until he could see the sunlight fade.

Reaching across her, he gently rubbed his hand down her arm. She awoke with a start, and upon seeing him, smiled. She was surprised to see that he was there and that it hadn't been a dream. Her hand went up to his lips and traced them, and she then leaned forward to kiss him. It seemed impossible to her that someone she has just met could cause such a sense of arousal within her.

While kissing him, she maneuvered him onto his back, following with her body to rest astride him. Her body leaned forward, resting on his chest, both arms supporting her as she kissed him passionately. She could feel his cock stiffening under her as he responded to her advances. She pressed herself tight against him, feeling his cock slipping into the folds of her pussy. Once she felt it there, she started to rock back and forth upon it, feeling it slide over the folds of skin, feeling the head of his cock gliding across her clit. She continued slowly sliding his back and forth within the folds of her pussy until she felt him start to moan and thrust upward. It was at this point that she sat up, raising her body up slightly, and as his cock slid past her opening once again, she shifted her hips and felt the tip dip inside her.

Looking down at Lance, his face tensed in pleasure, she slowly rose and lowered herself over his cock, now sitting astride him. Teasing him and herself at the same time. It took all her control not to slam down upon his cock, driving it deep into herself. She was dying to feel it pound into her, and grind it against the back wall of her hot cunt. Katie wanted this man more than any man she had ever been with, and denying herself immediate pleasure was a test of will.

She could feel the tip of his cock enter her, feel the lips of her cunt close around it as it slipped into her, and as she lowered herself down onto him, she shivered with intense pleasure. It was something new to her to be in control, and she felt that Lance was a special man to allow her this. She could feel his body shudder with pleasure and feel his hips lift slightly trying to press more of his cock into her, but she could also tell he held back, allowing her to set the pace. Slowly she lowered herself down upon him...each stroke would take his cock a little deeper into her, until finally, she succumbed to the feeling and in one fell blow, sunk his cock all the way into her. She felt the back walls of her cunt stretch as his cock filled her.

It was then that Lance lost control of his composure and grabbed her hips, holding her on him as he drove his cock deep into her. She felt it grind deep inside her, and as he fucked her, she met his thrust with her own. They slammed together in a rhythm of pleasure. Her body arched forward to rest on her arms, her breasts swaying back and forth as she slammed his cock deep into herself. Lost in animal like passion, she and Lance drove one another to the brink of orgasm, until suddenly Katie felt a wave wash through her, and she groaned in pleasure. Lance could feel her pussy tighten and grip at his cock as she came. He continued sliding it into her, holding it deep inside her for a moment then dragging it out, to start the process again. He fucked her through her orgasm until she collapsed on top of him, still grinding her cunt onto his cock, breathing in huffs of pleasure. He wrapped his arms about her, and held her to him. Her body shuddering with bliss as he drove his cock deep into her.

Swinging her to the left, he rolled her over onto her back, hooking his arms beneath her knees, he drove his cock deep into her. Over and over he pounded it deep, feeling it slide against the silky slick walls, feeling the heat of her, the wetness sloshing around his cock. He could feel his passion peak as his balls tingled. The first arch of cum spurted from him deep into her, as he slammed himself over and over into her. Pulse after pulse of hot cum spewed from him bathing the walls of her cunt. He groaned as he shot the last bit of cum deep into her, grinding his cock tight into her. He then collapsed over her, his weight pressing her into the bed.

They both laid there for a while, locked together, his cock still within her, breathing heavily, recovering. He then rolled off of her, and snuggled up close to her, kissing her shoulder. She looked over at him, as he tenderly caressed her hip. Katie had never had a man who was so tender and loving. She couldn't stand the thought of leaving his embrace. As she thought of going back to her sorry life, he sensed her sadness. He lifted her chin and kissed her, as he said," Princess, you deserve a castle, you deserve to be loved and cherished. Don't ever settle for less. Promise me you won't, Princess. Promise me." Katie heart skipped a beat and she swallowed back a sob. She knew that it was time for her to go.

Slowly she rose from the bed, her hands caressing him. She wanted to remember the feel of his skin under her palm. He rose to stand next to her, and pulled her close, holding her until both of them were ready to part. They dressed quickly, knowing that if they paused, neither of them would have the strength to go.

On the drive back to her car, he reached across to hold her leg, and once more she held her hand over his. She tried to memorize the feel of his hand on her. Nothing had ever felt so right as this moment. As he pulled in next to her car, and turned off his engine, she turned toward him in the carseat. "Will I see you again?" she asked. He smiled at her, "Of course Princess, I am your knight in shining armor, remember?"

He got out and walked around the car to open the door for her, and it took all of her will to get out. She stood there in front of him, tears dripping down her cheeks, and he once again lifted his hand to wipe away the wetness. "I found you crying, and now I leave you the same way...Princess, don't ever let anyone make you cry." He then pulled her close to her and kissed her. Her knees went weak as their lips met, only his arms around her kept her from sinking to the ground. With a sob she broke free of his embrace and turned. "I have to get home, Lance. It's late." She walked over to her car and opened the door, not even realizing she had left it unlocked all this time. As she climbed into the car and seated herself at the drivers wheel, Lance handed her a scrap of paper. On it he had written his phone number. "Call me Princess, if you need rescuing. I will be there in a heartbeat" and upon saying that he turned away from her and got into his car.

Katie drove home in a daze. She pulled into her driveway and parked her car behind her husbands. Walking up the path to her door, she could still hear his words in her ears. Opening the door to the kitchen, she was greeted by the snarling face of the man she married. "Where the hell have you been, Katie?" he snapped. She walked past him setting a bag of groceries on the counter and calmly said "What do you care? I could have been home hours ago and you wouldn't have noticed." Reaching into the bad, she pulled out the bag of apples. She took one out and turning to her husband she bit into it. She looked at him with indifference and thought to herself that she had been wrong all along. Like the sweetness of the apple she now chewed, there were men out there whom she was deserving of. The man standing in front of her fuming wasn't what she would have to settle for the rest of her life. He continued to yell at her, accusing her of things which in fact were now true, but she no longer cared. His words were nothing to her anymore. Finishing the apple and tossing it into the trashbin, she put her hands into the pockets of her jeans. Her right hand fingered the scrap of paper that had Lance's number written on it. As her husband started to approach her in anger as he had so many times before, she picked up the phone. He paused confused at her non submissive stance and she turned to him "You ever lay another hand on me and you will be arrested, I suggest you get your things together and get out."

Katie then turned from him and walked from the kitchen. She felt empowered now. She was the heroine in the fairytales. She was someone's princess, and she loved knowing that a new life was beginning for her. As she climbed the stairwell to the second story of her house, she thought of her child who was asleep upstairs. She entered the room where Melissa was and leaning on the doorjamb she saw her stir in her sleep. Melissa woke and saw her mother standing there. Wiping the sleep from her eyes, she said "Mommy, where were you? You weren't here to read to me." Katie walked over to her and sat next to her on the bed. Melissa snuggled up to her as Katie reached for the tattered book on the table next to the bed. She opened the book to the beginning and began to read, the story one Melissa had heard so many times before. "Once Upon a Time..." Katie began.

12