Once Upon A Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Melissa," Jim said. "Clare and I have talked about it, and we'd like to invite you to come home with us. We know this is kind of fast, but if we don't try it now we don't know if we'll ever try it or even come back out with you sometime. We're both really nervous about this, but I promise we won't do anything you don't want to. But we really think now is the time and that you're the person."

"Umm," Melissa paused. She had been thinking about this in the bathroom, and she was pretty much in the same place Clare and Jim were. She was nervous about this, and wanted to do it, and she pretty much knew that, like Clare and Jim, it would be really hard to go through this again, with them or with anybody else.

"Ok," she said, finally. "I think I'd really like to come with you. But first, here's the letter you asked me to bring. Do you have yours?"

"Yes, right here," said Clare, digging in her purse. She gave Melissa two envelopes. They opened the letters. Melissa read that both Clare and Jim had been tested by the same company she had been tested by, and that they had no STD's. The letters were identical to hers, so she was able to find the important parts right away.

"So," Clare said, "Do you want to ride with us or follow us?"

"I think I'll follow," Melissa replied. "That way you won't have to bring me back here."

They figured out where each other was parked and how to get together in the parking lot. Jim paid the check and they left. Twenty minutes later Melissa was following them into the driveway of a suburban tract house in a nice subdivision. She got out of the car and followed Clare and Jim into the house. Clare showed her around the house, and few minutes later they were back in the living room.

"Umm, what now?" she asked when they were in the living room.

"Well," said Clare, "we were talking about it in the car on the way here. First, why don't you and I take care of Jim. He's pretty horny and he won't last terribly long the first time, but then he can really last. Then let's see where things go. I think we'll probably be able to figure out what we want to do after that."

"Ok," said Melissa. "What do you like to have done to you, Jim?"

Jim blushed. "Oh, I don't know," he said. "This is really in fantasy territory for me."

"It really is," said Clare. "But I can tell you he likes his nipples licked, and the tip of his penis is really sensitive, and if you stroke him up the underside he really likes it. And he likes having his ass played with, too."

Clare led them all back to the bedroom. "Why don't you use the bathroom first," she said to Melissa. "Just to freshen up. We have a bidet if you want to use that, too. It was here when we bought the house. I never had used one, but it really does make you feel clean, after, you know..."

"Mmm, ok." Melissa went into the bathroom. She used the toilet and then straddled the bidet and washed herself thoroughly. She'd learned to use one when she was in Europe one summer during high school. She pulled her panties back on and walked back into the bedroom.

"Jim's in the guest bathroom," said Clare. "I'll be right back."

A few minutes later Clare came out of the bathroom, naked. Just like in the picture, Melissa noted, she was shaved. For a small woman she had large breasts. Her nipples were erect. She walked up to Melissa and embraced her. Melissa looked down into Clare's eyes, and realized she wanted to kiss her. So she did. It was a long, slow, deep kiss. Clare's lips were soft and pliant, and their tongues wrestled together. Clare's body was soft and warm. Finally, they parted.

"You have too many clothes on," Clare said to Melissa, reaching out and unfastening the last few buttons on Melissa's blouse. When it was open, Melissa pulled it out of the waistband of her skirt, and shrugged out of it. Clare undid the fastening of Melissa's skirt, and it fell down around her ankles. She stepped out of it and pulled off her sandals.

"Wow!" Jim muttered, standing in the door. He was naked, too, his penis jutting out hard and erect from his body. Much to Melissa's surprise, he was shaved, too.

"Ignore him," said Clare. She reached out and gently caressed Melissa's breast. A little thrill of pleasure ran through her. Melissa felt hands at her back. Jim was unfastening her bra. When it was unhooked, Melissa pulled it over her arms and let it fall to the floor. Clare cupped both of Melissa's breasts in her hands, worrying the nipples into erection with her thumbs.

Jim's hands were on Melissa's hips, sliding her thong down over her legs. She stepped out of them, and she, too, was naked.

Clare released Melissa's breasts and walked over to the bed. She pulled the comforter down to the foot of the bed. "Lie down here, Jim," she said. Jim did as he was told.

Melissa looked at him as he lay on the bed. His penis was sticking up from his body. It was a really nice size, she thought. Not porn-star long, but long enough, and nice and thick. Melissa remembered that the boy who satisfied her the most, at least at first, had a nice, thick penis.

Clare had climbed onto the bed and was sucking on Jim's tiny nipples. "Join us," she said to Melissa.

Melissa sat on the bed opposite Clare and, tentatively, reached out and began caressing Jim's other nipple. She felt it harden and she bent over and kissed it. Jim put his arm around her and began to caress her side and back. It felt good.

A minute later Clare took Melissa's hand and put it on Jim's penis. It was hard and velvety. Melissa felt herself begin to lubricate. There was something about touching a man. She had to taste him.

Clare, apparently, felt the same way. Together they began to lick Jim's penis, Clare on one side, Melissa on the other. Melissa tried to get her tongue around to the underside of Jim's penis, since Clare had said that really turned him on. Her tongue encountered Clare's, and she looked up and then gave Clare a big kiss. Then she turned her attention back to Jim's penis. It looked like it had gotten even bigger.

Melissa shifted her weight so she could slide her mouth down over Jim's penis. She took him into her mouth, tasting his maleness. She swirled her tongue around the glans, and then took as much of Jim into her mouth as she could. Tightening her lips around his girth, she sucked hard at his penis, and then slid her mouth slowly up the length of his penis. Jim began to moan.

In the meantime Clare had begun sucking on Jim's testicles. This was another of his favorites. She looked up at him, and at Melissa sucking on him. It turned her on to realize she was watching another woman minister to her husband. It was time.

Clare and Jim had talked about this a lot. After getting him nice and hard, they had decided that the other woman should mount Jim, and that Clare should sit over his face. Clare released his testicle from her mouth, and reached over to the bedside table for a condom.

"Melissa," she said. "It's time to ride him. You first."

Melissa looked up and, reluctantly, let Jim slip out of her mouth. She knew he was getting close, and really wanted to bring him off in her mouth. Still, this was their fantasy, too. She watched as Clare slipped a condom down over Jim's penis, which was wet with Melissa's saliva.

"Go ahead," Clare said. "Get on."

Melissa looked at Jim, and then straddled him. She rubbed herself against his penis, letting it slide in between her labia and against her clitoris. It felt good.

"Are you ready?" she asked Jim.

"Yes...please," he replied.

Melissa grasped his penis and lifted herself up over it.

"Let me do it," said Clare. Melissa released her grasp.

With one hand Clare parted Melissa's labia, exposing the pink moistness of her vagina, clearly wet with excitement. With the other, she guided the tip of Jim's penis to Melissa's opening. It feels wonderful, Melissa thought as Clare slipped Jim into her.


Slowly she eased herself down onto Jim's penis. It stretched her open, rubbing against the sensitive skin inside her vagina. She moved down over him, and she felt him filling her. Finally, her pubic hair was pressed hard against his shaved pubis. Melissa wiggled a little, pushing her clit against Jim's soft skin.

"That looks so sexy," said Clare. Melissa had begun to slide back up off of Jim, feeling the emptiness as she pulled herself up off of him. She reversed her motion just before he slipped out of her. A moment later she was pressed hard against him, filled by him once again. She began to move up and down on him in a steady rhythm.

Clare straddled Jim's face. "Lick me" she demanded, holding open her labia and exposing her clitoris.

Jim reached up and put his hands on her hips to hold her in place, and then stuck his tongue out and began to lick up and down the length of his wife's genitals. The pungent flavor of her excitement filled his mouth. He found her clitoris, and steadily circled it with this tongue.

Clare reached up and began to stroke Melissa's breasts. Melissa looked deep into Clare's eyes, and then imitated Clare's caresses, caressing the soft globes on the smaller woman's chest, stroking her hands over the fullness, and worrying their nipples into erection.

Sensations raced through Melissa she had not experienced before. Jim was filling her nicely, and it felt really good to feel herself moving up and down on him. Clare's hands seemed to know just how to touch her, softly caressing her breasts and stimulating every nerve in them, and then tugging at her nipples and sending an electric current right down to her clitoris.

Suddenly, Jim began to buck up into Melissa, hard. Muffled moans emerged from Clare's crotch, where he was still licking her steadily, and occasionally sucking her stiffened clitoris into his mouth. He was getting close.

Melissa consciously tightened herself around Jim, trying to give him as much friction as possible. She drove herself down against him, taking his thrusts deep within her. Jim pushed up hard into her, over and over again. The crisis was upon him quickly, and Melissa felt him arch up into her as his orgasm raced through him. She squeezed hard around him; trying to pull every drop of semen she could from him.

A minute later she felt Jim relax under her, and she released the muscles of her vagina and felt him slip out of her.

Clare reached out and drew Melissa's face to her own, and kissed the woman who had just brought her husband to orgasm. They embraced, and rolled of Jim and onto the bed, their bodies pressing together.

Slowly they began to caress each other, their lips never parting. And then Clare was working her kisses down Melissa's neck, and over her chest, and then all over her beautiful breasts. She sucked a nipple into her mouth, and worried it into an even harder erection.

Melissa's hands were running wherever she could reach on Clare's body. Arms, hair, sides, a breast, buttocks - she just had to touch. Clare continued to nurse at Melissa's breasts, stimulating them more than any man ever had.

Melissa pulled Clare around a little, and her hand found Clare's mons, and gently cupped it. She had never touched another woman, and was amazed at how soft and warm and wet it was. She thought about how she liked to be touched, and slowly drew her index finger up the line that separated Clare's labia. Since Clare was already excited, her labia parted quickly, and Melissa found herself sliding a finger into the smaller woman's vagina. It was unbelievably soft and warm.

Melissa felt Clare release her nipple and trail kisses down across her belly. A hand gently pressed her legs apart, and then she felt Clare's hot breath on her most private place. Clare gently parted Melissa's labia, and then ran her tongue from bottom to top, stopping to gently lick the hard nubbin that was Melissa's clitoris.

Melissa trembled with desire. Clare's tongue was driving her crazy. Waves of pleasure washed through her.

Suddenly, Melissa wanted to taste Clare. She pulled the smaller woman all the way around, so Clare was straddling her face. With both hands she spread Clare's labia apart, opening her up. Melissa lifted up her head and began to lick Clare. Clare returned to what she had been doing, sucking Melissa's clitoris into her mouth and flicking steadily at it with her tongue.

Melissa had tasted herself from time to time when she was masturbating, so the taste of Clare wasn't totally surprising. Still, it was different - deeper, spicier, than she remember her own taste being. She slipped her tongue up into Clare's vagina, tasting her fully. Being with another woman was nice, she thought to herself.

Her orgasm came swiftly. Clare's tongue kept flicking and flicking over the tip of her clitoris, and it was so wild to be sucking another woman, and Clare's smell, and the little noises she made every time Melissa slid her tongue into her vagina and then up and around her hard little clit all worked together and she was there. Melissa felt the muscles in her vagina clamp down and then release, and then the little wave that was the start of her orgasm washed over her.

She moaned. Melissa had never made much noise when she orgasmed before, but this felt so good and wonderful and so she moaned.

A few minutes later she came back to her senses. Clare was holding her and Jim was sitting on the bed, watching them. Realizing that Clare had not yet had an orgasm, she pushed the smaller woman onto her back and positioned herself between Clare's outstretched legs. Melissa bent towards the clean-shaven labia of her new lover, and inhaled deeply. Her sent was deep, exotic and musky. She lowered her mouth to Clare's genitals, and began to gently lick and probe them. Low, guttural sounds began to escape from Clare's lips.

A few minutes later Clare's voice grew louder, and she arched her hips up against Melissa's insistent tongue. The small woman began shaking, and Melissa focused her attention on Clare's clitoris, sucking it deep into her mouth and swirling her tongue over and around the small, fleshy bud. Clare's body shook even harder, and Melissa moved her tongue even more quickly. Finally, Clare pushed Melissa's head away from her crotch.

"Oh, geez, oh geez, that was so good. I've never been with a woman before, and that was so good," Clare gasped.

Jim lay down next to the two women, and together he and Melissa cradled Clare between them. The three stared into each other's eyes, and then shared an awkward three-way kiss.

Clare started giggling. "This is silly," she said, and sat up.

"Now what should we do?" asked Jim.

"Well," said Clare, "what about, you know..."

"Are you sure?" asked Jim.

"Yes," Clare replied.

"What are you talking about?" Melissa asked.

"Well," said Clare. "You know how I said Jim liked his ass played with? It's got something to do with that."

"What do you mean?" replied Melissa.

"Well," she said, blushing a little," Jim likes to be penetrated. And we have this fantasy. We saw it in a movie. The man was in the middle - he was inside his wife, and then this other woman put on a strap on and she did him while he did his wife. And there's another way, that's kind of my fantasy, where I have two men inside me. We've tried it with a vibrator in my vagina and Jim in my ass, and Jim in my vagina and a vibrator in my ass, and it's really nice, but I always wondered what it would be like if it were a second man - or a woman with a strap on."

"Whoa," said Melissa. "Let me think about this. I mean, I've never had anal sex, and I never knew a man wanted to be penetrated and this is all..."

"I know," said Jim. "It's a lot. And you've been really great - being with us and being with Clare and doing me and everything, and we don't want you to be uncomfortable..."

"Well, look," said Melissa, "The point of this for me is to find out about my sexuality. So far I know I like being with men. I liked being with Clare just now. And I do want to explore. But I am a little uncomfortable. Maybe if I saw it..."

"Sure," said Clare. "Let me get the toy box out."

She got up and walked over to the closet and pulled out a small chest. She brought it over to the bed and opened it up.

"We keep our toys in here," she said.

Melissa looked into the box. She saw what you pretty much would expect - a few vibrators, some videocassettes, and some other sex toys.

Clare pulled out a harness and selected a slim dildo.

"This is what we usually use," she said. "Sometimes he likes something bigger, but this one is our favorite. It slips in really easy," she giggled. Then she handed the harness to Melissa.

Melissa looked at the black leather device, then shrugged and stepped into it. She pulled it up to her waist and adjusted it to fit. Clare was adjusting the leg straps, and paused for a moment to run her tongue over Melissa's nipples, teasing them into erection. Then she expertly slipped the dildo into the front of the harness.

Melissa glanced over at her reflection in the mirror standing in the corner. It showed her in profile - her firm breasts high on her chest, their nipples pink and turgid, a little moist looking after Clare's ministrations. She glanced down her body, following the curve of her breasts back to her rib cage, then down and over her stomach to the black leather belt encircling her waist. Jutting from her groin was the dildo - a long, slim, erect silicon penis bobbing gently as she breathed. It was disconcerting. A few pubic curls peeped around the edges of the harness.

Clare rolled a condom over and down the dildo, "to keep it clean," she said, and then anointed it with a thick lubricant from a small squeeze bottle. She turned to Jim, who had bent over the bed. She poured a generous dollop of the lubricant onto two of her fingers, and then slid them into Jim's anus, rolling them around inside, coating him thoroughly. She pulled her fingers out and wiped them on a towel that was on the nightstand, and then lay down on the bed, spreading her legs wide open.

"Ok honey, do me," she commanded.

Jim slipped his now erect penis into his wife as Melissa watched. He stroked slowly in and out of her. Melissa watched, fascinated. From where she was standing she could see Clare's labia stretched around his penis, and how they were pulled out and then pushed in as he moved in and out of her.

"Ok," he said to Melissa. "I'm ready."

"This is nuts," Melissa thought to herself as she climbed onto the bed and positioned herself behind Jim. Out loud she said, "This is definitely a new experience. What do you want me to do?" She had an idea, but wanted to be sure she was doing what they wanted.

"Slide it into him, slowly," said Clare. "Give him a chance to get used to it and then...well, just do what comes naturally."

Melissa looked at Jim's pale buttocks and the small brown ring of his anus. She positioned the head of the dildo at its opening, and then leaned forward. The dildo bent under the pressure, but didn't go into him.

Clare was peering out from under Jim. "You have to hold it in the middle so it stays stiff," she said. "Once you get it into him it's ok - it just takes a little extra."

"Oh," said Melissa. She glanced down and grasped the phallus with her right hand. She shuffled up closer to Jim and put the head of the dildo back in place. Holding it as she had been instructed, she pushed her hips forward and the dildo slowly slipped into Jim's anus.

"Oh god," he muttered. Melissa pushed forward again, slipping the dildo further into his anus. A few moments later her crotch was pushed hard against his butt, the dildo buried completely inside Jim. "This is weird," she thought. "I wonder if it really feels that good?"

"Ok," said Jim. "You can start moving."

Melissa pulled her hips back, and the dildo slid back out of Jim's anus. Just before the tip came out, she pushed back in. Jim moaned.