Once Upon A Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels so good, so good."

Melissa pushed all the way in, stopped for a moment, and then slid back out again. Soon she had developed a steady rhythm. Jim was moaning loudly now, and started to move in and out of his wife. As he moved forward into her, Melissa pulled back, and as he pulled out, Melissa pushed into him.

She glanced at the mirror. It was an odd sight. Her hands were braced on Jim's hips. He was pushing in and out of Clare, and her legs had risen up around his waist. Clare kissed one of her feet when it came near her face. Clare giggled, and then gasped as Jim thrust particularly hard and deep into her. Soon she was moaning too.

Melissa was aroused by the couples moans, but not to any great extent. This activity was interesting and unusual, but she could tell she wasn't going to have an orgasm. She concentrated on thrusting in and out of Jim.

Clare's orgasm came first. She shook and moaned and clutched Jim to her. He kept moving, his moans becoming louder and deeper. Clare pushed into him, over and over again. "This is hard work," she thought. A bead of perspiration trickled down between her breasts, over her belly and disappeared into her navel, tickling her.

When Jim's orgasm came there was no doubt. He started yelling - "That's it!" he moaned. "Do me hard, deeper, deeper!" Clare thrust hard, trying to bury the dildo as deeply into him as she could. He thrust forward, deep into Clare, and Melissa imitated the movement, pushing herself hard and deep into his anus, moving her hips in little circles trying to screw the dildo even more deeply into him. "OH NOW!" he cried, "NOW, NOW, NOW!" He pushed even more deeply into Clare, and then collapsed on top of her. Melissa fell on top of him, the dildo strapped to her hips deeply buried within him.

Jim rolled off Clare, relieving her of his weight, and Melissa followed him, slipping over onto her side and behind him. The dildo slipped out of him as she moved. She cuddled up behind him, the dildo pressed up between his butt cheeks. The group huddled together, drenched in sweat. They fell into a light slumber.

Half an hour later they awoke.

"It's your turn now," Clare said to Melissa.

"What do you mean?" Melissa replied.

"Jim got to experience two of us at once, now it's your turn to have both of us."

"What do you mean? How?"

"We'll both be in you at once," said Clare.

"But, I've never had anal sex before," said Melissa.

"Then you have to have Jim in your ass and me with a dildo in your vagina. It's wonderful. He feels so good back there, and he's really gentle and it's really nice. We've done it, but not with a third person. You feel really full and it's really good and I know you'll like it."

"Well," said Melissa. She really hadn't stretched herself so far with this couple. Yes, licking Clare was new, but it was sort of normal, at least for two women together. Doing Jim was a little weird, but it hadn't done a lot for her. At least he'd enjoyed it. And she wondered what anal sex would be like. Jim was thick. He'd felt great in her vagina, but in her butt? She wasn't sure.

"Look," said Clare. "It'll take him a little while to recover. In the meantime, I'll get you really excited and I'll play with your butt and get it loosened up a little for him. It'll be fun."

"Well, ok," said Melissa. She still wasn't sure, but she wanted to have the experience, at least once. "But only if Jim is really gentle."

"He will be," said Clare, pulling the toy box onto the bed with her. "Take off the harness and then lie down on your front, but put that hard pillow under your hips. I'm going to get you ready."

Melissa did as she was told. She felt on display, draped over the pillow, her hips up in the air, her genitals displayed. She felt Clare kiss her, and her tongue exploring. Melissa relaxed and enjoyed the feelings Clare was creating.

"I'm going to start with my finger, and then a really small butt plug," Clare said. "Tell me if it's uncomfortable."

Melissa felt Clare stroking her anus. Oddly, it felt good - a lot better than she thought it would. Of course, Clare's other hand was gently stroking Melissa's clitoris, distracting her somewhat.

Melissa felt a lubricant-covered finger slide into her anus. She clenched in response.

"Relax, honey, relax" said Clare. "If you clutch it just hurts."

Melissa willed herself to relax. Clare's finger gently slid in and out and around in small circles, massaging the sphincter muscles. Melissa felt herself opening up a little.

Clare's finger slipped out, and something cold pushed against Melissa's anus. She felt herself open up, and something slip into her. It was longer than Melissa's finger. Clare gently twisted the small butt plug, and then pushed it's flanged end up against Melissa's backside. With her other hand she kept massaging Melissa's clitoris.

"Do you like that?" she asked quietly.

"It feels ok," said Melissa.

"I'm going to try a little bigger one," said Clare. "It vibrates - I think you'll like it."

Melissa felt the small but plug pulled out of her. A moment later she felt the tip of something that felt much larger push at her anus.

"Just relax," said Clare. "I know you can do it."

The dildo started to vibrate, and Melissa relaxed a little, and then felt it slip into her. It did feel good, especially when Clare played with her clit. She pushed back at it, trying to pull it a little deeper into her bowels.

"This is getting exciting," Melissa thought to herself. "I'm here in a threesome. I've been with a woman. I've sodomized a man with a strap-on. The woman is sodomizing me, and I'm about to have anal sex and be double penetrated. And maybe there's more coming. I wonder if this is going to become something regular?"

Jim had come back into the room from the bathroom where he had been cleaning up, and he was stroking himself. Melissa watched him, while Clare gently sawed the vibrating dildo in and out of Melissa's ass and gently rubbed her clitoris.

"Are you ready, sweetie?" she asked Melissa.

"I think so," Melissa replied. She was a little nervous, but she was very aroused as well.

"Good," said Clare. "Let me get ready." She left the vibrator in Melissa's ass as she stood up and picked up the harness from the bed where Melissa had left it. She adjusted the straps a little, and then pulled it up and around her waist. After she finished tightening it around herself, Clare looked in the toy box and pulled a large dildo from it.

Melissa looked at it as Clare positioned it in the harness. She was a little concerned.

"You're going to have that in me, when Jim is in me at the same time?"

"Yes," said Clare. "It fills you up real nicely. I promise you'll like it. We'll just take it slow." She slathered it with lubricant, and did the same to Jim's now condom-clad penis. When she finished, she lay back on the bed, the penis jutting up obscenely from her crotch.

"Come ride me," she said to Melissa.

Melissa wasn't so sure about this, but knew she was going to do it anyway. She pulled the vibrator out of herself and then straddled the smaller woman, looking down at her full, round breasts. She rubbed herself against the dildo, sliding her labia up and down its length.

"Do you like that, honey?" asked Clare.

"It feels nice," said Melissa, as she rose up onto her knees. With one hand she spread herself open, and with the other she grasped the silicon phallus Clare wore. Melissa rubbed its tip around her exposed genitals, and then gently slipped it into herself. Clare and Jim watched as Melissa's vagina stretched around the dildo as she slowly slipped down its length. A moment later her pubic hair was pressed down hard against the leather harness, the dildo buried completely within her.

"Nice, isn't it?" said Clare.

"Mmmhh, very," said Melissa. It was. It stretched her out just right, and filled her up. She rubbed herself in little circles against Clare's pubis.

"Lean forward," Clare said.

Melissa did, and she felt Jim move behind her. His finger entered her anus, and she realized he was putting more lubricant in her.

"Tell me if it hurts or if you want me to stop," he said. "I'll just go in a little, and then let you get used to it. When you're comfortable I'll go in a little more. Let me know if it's too much."

"Ok," Melissa said, willing herself to relax. She felt the head of Jim's penis begin to push against her anus.

"If you push out a little it might be easier," said Clare. "That's what works for me."

Melissa pushed out a little, as if she was emptying her bowels, and she felt the head of Jim's penis slip into her. It felt enormous and it hurt.

"Wait!" she cried.

Jim did, but he didn't back out. With Clare, her discomfort had gone away in a little while. He hoped it would be the same with Melissa.

"I don't know about this," Melissa thought to herself. "It's really uncomfortable and Oh!" The exclamation escaped from her lips. Clare had sucked Melissa's left nipple into her mouth, hard and was nursing at it enthusiastically. Little zips of pleasure ran around her nipple and breast, and trickled down to her clitoris.

"Ok," she said to Jim, "try a little deeper."

Jim slowly pushed further into her. Pulling the cheeks of Melissa's little, round, pale white butt apart, he watched as her anus stretched to accommodate him. He could feel himself rubbing against the phallus buried in Melissa's vagina, separated only by the membranes of her colon and vagina.

"Stop," said Melissa. She was feeling really full. It was uncomfortable and it still hurt a little but not as much as at first, but it was beginning to feel erotic too. She tried to relax even more.

A minute later Melissa told Jim to start again. He moved slowly, and she felt his naked pubis brush against her butt cheeks. He kept going and reached bottom, firmly pressed against Melissa, her anus stretched wide to accommodate his thickness. She was tight, and the phallus his wife had buried in Melissa's vagina provided a special kind of friction he really enjoyed.

Melissa, on the other hand, felt totally stuffed.

After a moment, she began to move her hips in a small circle, mainly trying to rub her clitoris against Clare. She was really full, but it started to feel good.

"Jim," she said, "Please, can you move some more? Slowly, please."

"Yes," he said. He began to slowly pull out of Melissa's anus. She was so incredibly tight, and he could feel every ridge and vein on the life-like dildo her wife had buried in Melissa's vagina. Just before the head of his penis reached her opening he reversed direction, and slowly slid back in.

The sensation, Melissa thought, was odd, but pleasant. The wrong part of her was being stimulated, but with Clare's artificial appendage buried in the right part, it was definitely erotic and arousing. She felt Jim push deep into her ass, and then reverse direction. "Yes," Melissa thought to herself, "this is kind of nice."

Clare reached up and pulled Melissa's face to hers. They kissed, Clare's tongue slipping into Melissa's mouth. Their tongues wrestled together, slipping and sliding in and out of each other's mouths. Melissa felt her nipples grow hard, and she pulled back from the kiss to brush them against Clare's. Jim started to move a little more quickly and Melissa started to move her hips in rhythm with Jim's thrusts, slipping up and down the silicon phallus in her vagina, rubbing her genitals against the leather that covered Clare's crotch.

Quickly the feelings became a lot more than nice.

Melissa felt herself break out in a sheen of perspiration. She focused all of her attention on the feelings emanating from her crotch. She pushed down hard against Clare, burying the dildo deep in her vagina, rubbing her labia hard against the woman lying under her. Jim moved even more rapidly, sawing in and out of her anus.

For a moment, Melissa was acutely aware of Jim moving in her. It seemed astonishing, but the sensations were incredible. She felt herself stretched open and around his thrusting manhood, and in a way it felt as if he were going even deeper into her bowels than he could in her vagina. She could definitely feel his penis moving over the tip of phallus in her vagina.

It was just...more. There were all the usual feelings she knew from being on top of a man or using a dildo, but they were different since it was Clare under her and her nipples kept brushing Clare's, and they weren't tiny little men nipples, but woman nipples on top of a woman's breasts. And then there was Jim inside her ass, moving in and out in a place where stuff really had only moved out before and there were all these feelings mixing together and flowing through her. And, Melissa thought, it was good.

Jim felt himself getting near the edge. The familiar sensation was running the length of his penis when he became really aware of the his impending orgasm, and he pushed himself deeper into Melissa, and rubbed hard against the phallus in her vagina, and felt her sphincter encircling him, and he pushed hard into her, rubbing, rubbing, rubbing. He slid deep into Melissa and pulled out, and slid in again, and then the orgasm was on him, and he pushed deep and hard into her, and felt himself erupt.

Melissa knew Jim was close. He was moving harder and faster, and little guttural pants of pleasure were escaping his lips. She tried to clamp down hard against him, squeezing her sphincter around his invading penis. At the same time, Melissa felt Clare pushing the strap-on deeper into her vagina, rubbing her leather-covered crotch against Melissa's labia, and Melissa realized how close her own orgasm was. She stopped thinking, and just felt, and Jim thrust hard into her virgin ass, and she felt his orgasm rush through him and how he jerked into her, and Clare was pushing hard, and then the orgasm was on her.

"Oh my god!" she groaned. She felt her muscles trying to contract, and how they flinched for a moment when the contraction encountered not one phallus within her, but two, and then they adjusted for how full she was, and she was shaking and trembling and clutching around Jim's penis in her ass, and the dildo in her vagina, and she shook and groaned and felt the ripples of her orgasm running through her.

Melissa's nipples ached and her anus was stretched open around Jim and her clitoris was still so sensitive that she flinched a little when she relaxed and her crotch came in even firmer contact with Clare's. She was tired and feeling a little crushed under Jim and she imagined Clare was feeling it even more so.

"Ok folks, get off," Clare said, confirming Melissa's thoughts. Jim slowly withdrew from Melissa, and she felt every inch of him sliding out, and then her anus clinging to the glans of his penis as the last inch of him tried to slip from within her. She felt her anus gape open as he finally pulled all the way out of her, and then slowly contract back to its normal size.

Melissa then pulled herself up and off of the dildo strapped around Clare's hips, and she felt empty again. She could steel feel both of them in her, but she knew it was a phantom kind of feeling.

Melissa got up off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. She used the toilet and the bidet again, and when was finished she realized she was tired and a little sore but that she felt really good.

"Come here," said Clare when she came back into the room. "Let's take a little nap. If you're as tired as I am you're not ready for anything more right away."

Melissa walked over to the bed and lay down next to Clare, embracing her and then kissing her gently. Jim came back in the room a moment later and joined them, wrapping himself around Melissa's back and caressing her and Clare. Clare pulled the comforter up over all of them, and soon they were asleep, arms and legs intertwined as they embraced.

Melissa woke several hours later. She slipped out of the bed and went to the bathroom, took care of her needs, and came back. She looked at Clare and Jim and wondered if, after their experiences of the afternoon, they would all live happily ever after.