Once Upon a Tug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry reached for the other pillow that lay on his bed and put it under his head to raise himself up a little. From this angle, he could clearly see the two of them reflected in the mirror of his dresser and it excited him to watch his mother's nimble movements as she whacked his tallywhacker. Watching her titties fly and jiggle and bounce gave him such a strong stirring in his loins that he thought he might come immediately, but he wanted to try and prolong the pleasure for as long as he could possibly hold out. It wasn't long at all before Hilda could see the subtle signs that Henry was nearing his completion. With her free hand, she reached down and cupped Henry's big balls, balancing them on her hand as though it was a scale and she was weighing produce.

"Come on, Henry," his busty parent implored him. "Clean out those pipes. Make those ballies lighter. Come on, sweetie. You can do it."

"Oh, fuck! Oh, shit! Oh, hell! Oh, damn! Oh, yeahhhhhh!" Henry screamed out loud as he finally felt the first streams of semen leave the tip of his phallus. "This is some spectacular shit!"

His hot seed jetted from his urethral orifice under great pressure and flew up high in the air and splattered the light fixture and left globs of semen sticking to the texture of his bedroom ceiling.

"Oh, fuck!" Hilda ejaculated verbally. "Now look what you've done, Henry. I just had that fucking ceiling painted and now you have gone and ruined it. Damn it."

"Sorry, Mom," said Henry contritely. "I'll clean up every drop, don't you worry. I just didn't think I would come quite so high."

"Okay, Henry," said Hilda, somewhat remorseful that she had worried about her ceiling at such an important moment. "You're such a good boy."

"Wow. Wait until I tell the guys at school about this," Henry laughed, his respirations finally getting less labored and his heartrate slowly returning to normal.

"Don't you fucking dare tell your friends about this, Henry Humper," Hilda admonished him, shaking the last string of semen from the tip of his erection. "Last time you did that we had a line-up of boys reaching down the street and around the corner and I ended up having to have surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome. I'm not whacking that many of your friends off at one time ever again."

"Hee hee, Mom," came Henry's reply. "Sorry about that."

Hilda continued to milk Henry's wee wee for every last drop of ejaculate.

"Get it all out, Henry, dear," his big-busted mommy coaxed him. "I want it alllllllllllllll out. Tee hee hee. Naughty, naughty, Henry. That's not all of it, baby."

Squeezing his sack gently and rubbing the length of his wee wee with her dainty fingers, Hilda was able to produce another small excretion of jism that ran down the trunk of Henry's wee wee like a lone tear on a sad visage. All of this attention on Henry's phallus soon produced a renewed reaction.

"Holy shit, Henry," Hilda squealed like a cheerleader at a high school football game. "It's getting fucking hard again. Tee hee hee. Just look at that. Are you going to need another tug, sweetie? I just hate to see a perfectly good hard-on go to waste."

"Well, gee, Mom. I'd love another tug, but won't Harriet be home soon?"

"Never mind Harriet," Hilda responded, rising from the bed and crossing the room to Henry's bedroom door, her knockers bobbing sexily as she strode and making her well hung offspring's wee wee spring back to its full former glory.

Grabbing the door knob, she depressed the piece in the middle, locking the door securely.

"Discretion is the better part of valor, Henry," Hilda told him, sounding for the first time like an English teacher. "Now, where were we?"

"I had one more class to go to after lunch, but fuck school!" Henry chortled, his wee wee standing, straightened and stretching guiltily towards his mother. "My wee wee's hungry!"

A couple of hours later, Hilda Humper was sitting at the desk in her downstairs hallway speaking to her mother June on the telephone. Henry wandered in, his wee wee still hanging from his Fruit of the Looms even though his mother had administered a second tug that had concluded quite some time ago.

"Mom?" he said loudly, his dick clearly exposed to her. "I need to talk to you about something."

"Shut the fuck up, Henry," Hilda told him peevishly. "Can't you see I'm on the fucking phone?"

"But Mom," he whined again, his semi-erect johnson swaying casually back and forth in the breeze. "I really need to ask you something."

"Henry, dear," his tittie mama snapped tersely. "I am on the phone with your Grandma June, so whatever you need to ask me will have to wait. Okay, sweetie?"

"But Mommmmmmmmmmmmmm."

"Don't 'but Mom' me, Henry Humper," Hilda said heatedly, her famous temper flaring. "I'm on the phone, sweetie and whatever you need to ask me can wait. Now leave me the fuck alone."

Hilda returned her attention to her mother, who sat on the other end of the line, catching up on the events in the life of her favorite daughter and only grandchildren. Suddenly, Hilda felt something warm and hard brush the left side of her face and jam itself into her left ear.

"What the fuck?" Hilda shrieked. "What the fuck is that?"

Turning her face to the side, she saw that her teenage son had grabbed his wee wee in one hand and was attempting to jam it in his mother's ear.

"Tee hee hee," Hilda squealed, laughing hysterically. "That is too fucking funny."

"What's going on, Hilda?" June Humper inquired of her daughter. "Why the hell are you laughing so hard?"

"Mommy, you'll never believe this in a million years, but Henry just stuck his fucking wee wee in my ear. This is some funny shit. Tee hee hee hee."

"Stuck his wee wee in your ear?" asked June incredulously. "Whatever for?"

"Oh, he's just being a sissy boy because I told him I was busy on the phone," retorted Hilda, still giggling. "Well, he wanted my attention and he got it. Hee hee hee."

"Hang on a sec, Mom," said Hilda, putting down the handpiece of the telephone and giving her son her undivided attention.

"Now, what is so almighty important that you couldn't wait until I was off the phone for, Henry?" asked Hilda indulgently as she eyed his naked member.

"Mom, I'm still horny," Henry whined. "Can I get one more tug from you?"

"Wow, Henry," smiled Hilda, remembering how powerful those youthful hormones could be. "Is wee wee still feeling a bit frisky? Perhaps we didn't empty those pipes as thoroughly as we thought. Are your ballies still heavy, honey?"

"I just need another tug, Mommy," pleaded Henry, reverting to the name for her that he hadn't used in years. "Please? My wee wee needs to come. It needs to come bad."

"What does Henry want, Hilda?" her mother asked her from the other end of the line. "Is something wrong with him?"

"No, Mom," Hilda answered her, laughing. "He wants another fucking wee wee tug, and he's already had two."

"Oh, come on, Hilda," her mother chastised her. "Why don't you just give the boy a nice wee wee wash? We all know you want to."

"Mom," Hilda responded, feeling like a child again as she often did when she was around her mother. "You've gone too far this time. The only thing I ever do is fish it out of his pants and give it a sweet kiss before school sometimes."

"Oh, lighten up, Hilda," her mother chided her in a dismissive tone. "Why not just let him stick that big thing right in your mouth?"

"Mama," Hilda replied, not wanting to continue this line of thought. "I'm not made that way."

"Mom," Henry whined again, annoying his mother with the way he was acting like a tittie baby. "Can I have another tug or not? Are you going to play with my stick shift and ball bearings or just gab on the fucking phone?"

"Okay, baby," Hilda relented, smiling sweetly. "I can go you one better. How about you just slap that big boy of yours right between Mama's big titties and give it a ride through the valley while I talk to your grandmother? Does that sound like fun, baby?"

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" shouted Henry enthusiastically, moving closer to his mother and thrusting his now erect penis between her soft velvety flesh pillows. "Yee haw!"

The perspiration between Hilda's breasts provided lubrication for Henry's big stick as he slid it up and down between them, occasionally hitting his mother in the chin with it when he got a bit overly enthusiastic.

"Woo hoo!" Henry yelled out loud. "This fucking rocks!"

Eee aww, eee aww, was the sound made by his rigid prick as it thrust upwards between his mother's sweaty boobies.

"Now where were we, Mom?" Hilda asked June as she returned her attention to the telephone. "Oh, yes. I was telling you about Harriet's date the other night. You know, the one where she exceeded her personal best and fucked the lucky boy four times in the span of a three hour date. She fucked his wee wee good and it was a big one too. Nine inches."

"Well, she's a chip right off the old block, Hilda," said June, smiling widely. "I always knew that girl would go far."

Eeee, awww, eeee, awww, eeee, awwwwwwww.

"Anyway," said June in a very businesslike voice. "I had better get going, Hilda. I have the Maytag repairman stopping by and I want to have a chance to freshen up before I fuck him. Okay, sweetie?"

"Have fun, Mom," giggled Hilda girlishly. "But don't do anything I wouldn't do. Tee hee hee."

"Bye, Hilda," June said, blowing her daughter a kiss. "Talk to you later. I love you."

The last thing June Humper heard as she lowered the telephone handpiece to the cradle was her grandson, shouting at the top of his lungs.

"Ohhhhhhhh, shittttttttttttt, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Laughingly, June rose from the wing chair she had been sitting in and shook her head from side to side.

"That's my boy," she beamed proudly, a smile taking up most of her older, but still attractive face. "I'm so proud of that boy."

"Henry Humper!" Hilda shrieked out her son's name as she jumped up from the chair she had been sitting in while she spoke to her mother. "Your jizz just hit Mama on the back of the head, sweetie. And I already washed my hair today."

"Sorry, Mom. Hee hee," said Henry, only slightly apologetic over his reckless ejaculation. "I didn't really mean to hit you. It just got away from me is all."

"Well, don't let it happen again, sweetie," Hilda warned him, turning to face her boy.

"Now, let's see if you can hit these puppies," she coached. "Ten points for the nipple, five points for the areola, baby."

Henry Humper wrapped his hand around his wee wee and aimed the head in the general direction of his mother's heaving chest.

"Wee wee spitting! Wee wee spitting!" Hilda Humper squealed, sounding much younger than her 38 years. "Squirtsies! Squirtsies! Yeah, that's the ticket! Wow! Look at that fucker shoot! Tee hee hee! Now don't you just love 'coming' home for lunch?"

THE END

12