Once Upon a War Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I enjoyed almost as much as getting off was that she had an orgasm every time we fucked. She kind of helped herself along the last time, she rubbed her clitoris as I fucked her doggie style. We were both pretty wiped out by the time I walked down the hallway to retrieve her cleaned and dry clothing.

Keeping in mind that she peed on my trucks car seat, we took a towel out with us for her to sit on. When I got her home, I went in with her to face the Chief. I explained to him it was all my fault we were late. I was having some troubles with my truck. He seemed to buy off on it, but he kept looking back and forth between Theresa and me, I think he could tell there was something different about both of us.

The next morning, I drove over to SSgt Alderman's house and asked him to borrow his Wet Vac. My truck was starting to smell like old urine by then, and with bottles of carpet cleaner and liberal use of the Wet Vac, I was able to pull most of the urine and its smell out of the seat. Scott asked me what happened. And I couldn't think of a better story than the truth, so I told him that I was making out with Terri, whom he knew because I introduced her, and the LE rapped on the window, causing her to pee her pants. We both got a big laugh out of it.

That evening I picked Terri up for a movie. We went to see 'Dances with Wolves', we both heard it was really good. Afterwards, we did some serious kissing, but with my roommate home from Nevada, we didn't have a place to go make love.

Over the next year we found several places to go where we could be alone. Including sneaking into her bedroom when the Chief was TDY, on a temporary duty assignment. Terri's mom was away for the weekend, and Terri and I had her bedroom to totally explore each other's bodies again. That was the first time Terri gave me a blowjob in payment for me going muff diving on several occasions.

Terri and I had a very active sex life after the first time. As a last resort, we would do it in my pick-up truck. We found that our favorite position, her in my lap facing me, worked really well on the truck's bench seat on the passenger side. The only issue with doing it in the truck was finding a private place to park. We normally just fucked with both of us leaving our tops on.

Our relationship grew along with our sex life. I never met a girl like Theresa and probably never will again. She was one of a kind. She was witty, sexy, straight forward, and smart. All the qualities I was looking for in a girl. So on New Year's Eve 1990, I asked her to marry me. I bought a simple gold band for the proposal; I figured that she would want to pick out her engagement ring. I was a nervous as a lamb in a foot race with a pack of wolves, but I found the right time during the party we were attending and on bent knee I popped the question.

She just stood there staring at me, the only thing that didn't make me give up while waiting for her answer was that her eyes were sparkling like diamonds. Finally, she gave me a huge grin and gasped out "YES! YES! OF COURSE I'LL MARRY YOU!" She wrapped me in a great big hug and cried happy tears against my shoulder. We left the party early so she could go home and tell her mom and dad.

The Chief was elated, I bet he was figuring it was one less mouth to feed and one less package of teenage troubles he had to deal with. Theresa was the oldest of 3 children, so it only left the Chief 2 more teens to corral into adulthood.

Terri's mom was a little less enthusiastic. I'm sure the woman was aware that Terri and I were active sexually, and I was equally sure she didn't like it. She certainly didn't like the fact that I was a coal miners son, and that I was in the Military. Thinking back on it, I think the woman regretted marrying the Chief and all the problems being an enlisted man's wife brought. She wasn't happy that her daughter was picking the same path that she had followed.

The wedding was on June 1st, 1990 at the base chapel on a crystal clear warm Saturday afternoon. I wore my Class 'A' uniform with my brand new strips sewn on. I had been promoted to Senior Airman just the week before. I invited all my friends from the Clinic Squadron and I had a showing of around 40 people on my side. My mom and dad flew in from Ohio for the wedding bringing my two sisters. The Chief's family were all in Florida, so there weren't many who flew up to celebrate on Theresa's side. But, there were a lot of the Chief's friends that did show, being a CMSgt almost guaranteed that he was a consummate politician. So Terri ended up with a sizable group of guests on her side of the isle too.

After the vows were said, we took off in my highly decorated pick-up truck. We had an hour to kill before we were expected to show for the reception. I took the opportunity to go muff diving underneath Terri's wedding dress. It was awesome for both of us and a really exotic way to bring my new bride to her first orgasm as a married woman. We saved the main event for that evening. We stayed in Terri's bedroom in her parent's house waiting our flight the next day to Tampa Bay where the Chief set us up in a condo for a week for our honeymoon. I could fill chapters just on how that went. Suffice it to say that poor Terri could barely walk after we got home. By the way, you don't want to do it on the beach at midnight. At least without guaranteeing you don't get sand in places it doesn't belong. Nothing can spoil a good fuck faster than getting sand in your wife's pussy.

So Theresa nee McGraw became Theresa Black, my beautiful wife at exactly the wrong time. It ended up happening at the worst possible time (I'll explain in a bit), we had a wonderful honeymoon, so wonderful that we came back with nothing on the ramp, but one in the hanger. My beautiful blond wife was pregnant.

With some help from Chief McGraw and his wife Julie, Terri and I were able to get an apartment and start our life of happiness. We came home from Florida to figure out how we were going to live on a Senior Airman's wages. Fortunately, being married, I qualified for BAQ, basic allowance for quarters, and BAS, basic allowance for subsistence. Somehow, we seemed to get along happily in a one bedroom apartment just to the south of south gate of the base.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At work, I learned my Job quickly and earned not only praise from my supervisor, but his supervisor and the Superintendent. The only detractor was one of the Flight Surgeons. Dr. Kleinhaven was a real first class son-of-a-bitch. If you did anything out of what he considered protocol, the man would throw a first class temper tantrum. No 2 year old on the face of the planet was even in the same league with the asshole.

MSgt Goldman, bless his soul would run interference with the bastard and when the Major would jump on the airmen right out in the clinic lobby. The MSgt would jump on the Major for jumping on the troops. I remember several significant behind the door shouting matches where Goldman and Kleinhaven went at it. The rest of the Flight Surgeon's seemed to be real decent people, even Colonel Barstow, the Chief of Aerospace Medicine. The only misfit was just the one Major.

One of the highlights of my assignment while at Hill AFB was one day MSgt Goldman was given an incentive flight, an opportunity to ride in the back seat of an F-16D, a two seat version of the fighter aircraft. Well, Sgt Goldman got extremely motion sick whenever he flew, so he called me to his office and told me I had 15 minutes to report to the 4th Fighter Squadron so I could be suited up for the ride.

I have to tell you, it was one of the most incredible things I've done in my life. We took off and after breaking over the threshold at the end of the runway and the pilot pointed the aircraft straight up and we climbed to 20,000 ft. in a matter of seconds. The pilot pulling out of the climb upside down and did a snap rollover heading for the Hill bombing range. During the ride, the pilot performed every acrobatic trick in the book. I came back to work with a big puke stain on the front of the flight suit I was wearing and a grin that went from ear to ear. MSgt Goldman was my hero from that day forward; he might have been a quirky Mormon that a lot of our coworkers made fun of behind his back, but I found him to be a solid individual who stood up for what he believed was right.

My assignment was to the USAF Clinic Hill squadron. I soon learned that half of the office enlisted personnel were what were known as SMEs, or Squadron Medical Elements. These were trained airmen that were assigned directly to the fighter squadrons. So, if a fighter squadron was deployed the medical people assigned to it, which consisted of one Flight Surgeon, a doctor trained specifically to deal with flight crew, and two aeromedical technicians, usually a SSgt or TSgt and an someone in the Airman ranks: Airman (Amn), Airman First Class (A1C), or Senior Airman (SrA). As soon as I learned about the position, I tried everything I could come up with a way to transfer into an SME position. Ultimately, it was help from Theresa's father that got me there.

As a member of the USAF Clinic Squadron I was one of the stay at home boys and girls, but after two years at the base, I was able to get transferred on station to become one of the SMEs. I was excited as hell to be with the action guys. My transfer was effective in July of 1990 just days after we confirmed that Terri was pregnant. I was excited as hell about my new assignment, but Terri was pissed. She had been around the Air Force all her life and knew that I was jumping from a relatively safe job, to one where my butt could be hanging out in the wind.

Then on August 2, 1990, Saddam "Insane" Hussein decided he wanted peace. What that really meant he wanted a large PIECE of Kuwait. With the invasion, the whole base was abuzz with what it meant for everyone. King George Bush the First declared it to be 'Nekkid aggression' from a golf course in Kennebunkport, Maine. He said he would not let it stand. Meaning he was going to play golf, and I was going to the middle-east somewhere.

After we got our notification of deployment, we spent 3 weeks preparing our ATC, air transportable clinic, for deployment. Now, as a member of the 421th Fighter Squadron, I was on the list of medical personal who would deploy. So Scott and I worked with the medics from the 4th fighter squadron in preparing for our inevitable departure. MSgt Goldman was the senior SME for the 4th, and really wasn't keen on leaving his family. Matter of fact he tried everything he could think of to get out of it, and in doing so was pretty much branded a coward by a bunch of folks. He seemed to be really nervous about the whole thing, and like him, I wasn't looking forward to a deployment 'for the duration' leaving a pregnant wife at home either. But, the kid in me was really up for all the excitement.

Along with MSgt Goldman, Sgt (Left over rank from the creation of the SrA rank) Penny (Penelope) Alderman, Scott's wife, was deploying with the 4th. The bad thing about the whole mess was that Penny and Scott just had a baby less than a year before. She was going to have to leave the baby with her parents back east since both she and Scott were supposed to deploy. Poor Penny was beside herself.

Scott was my Senior Medic and Major Kleinhaven was our Flight Surgeon (yes that sucked great big green donkey dicks). The Major handled all the deployment 'planning' and Scott and I did all the work. We had our pallet which held our ATC ready to go in a matter of days. Then we figured out ways to smuggle all sorts of MWR, moral welfare and recreation, goodies onto the pallet. We even got a bicycle put into the middle of the supplies.

Then something horrible happened, Scott Alderman was caught up in an incident where classified materials was left out unattended by TSgt Cinterra, a guy from Bolivia who joined the Air Force as a route to citizenship. The bad thing was that it put Cinterra and SSgt Alderman under investigation and therefore he would not be deploying, but fortunately neither would Major Kleinhaven, the Flight Surgeon for the squadron. Major (Doctor) McDunough, who was just promoted to Major would take the mercurial Major's place. To replace Scott, ACC, Air Combat Command, found a SSgt volunteer from Luke AFB in Phoenix Arizona to replace him. This SSgt was to arrive within several days and be ready to deploy with the squadron.

With Scott sidelined, even though he was eventually cleared, he was home to take care of his new baby daughter, but poor Penny was still on orders to deploy; the old saying was, 'If the Air Force wanted you to have a family, it would have issued you one' seemed to apply in spades. The poor woman was in a frightful state the whole time we were 'at war'.

SSgt Nicklesby, a plump black guy, arrived on Thursday, a week before we deployed. He was kind of a weird bird and immediately he and MSgt Goldman were rubbed each other wrong. This didn't bode well for a peaceful deployment to war.

On the 31st of August, nearly a full month from the start of hostilities. All 4 of us enlisted medics who were deploying reported to the 'mobility' center to process and fly out. Our Flight Surgeon's left the day before on another aircraft. Terri drove me in our pick-up truck to drop me and my duffle bag off at the processing center where I left a tearful pregnant wife at the door, a wife who was as sure as breathing that wasn't ever going to see her husband alive again, no matter how much I tried to convince her otherwise. After many tearful kisses. I gave my sweet wife a hug and a kiss, and darted through the door to be on my way to the United Arab Emirates.

After processing through the 'mobility line' we were put in a waiting area where we sat on our asses for a good 5 hours waiting for our bus to take us to our transport plane. During that time we received a security briefing, a medical briefing, and a briefing on where we were going and what the local culture was like. It was worse than just waiting. The briefings were given by various folks that were only capable of speaking in a slow monotone drone.

Finally, our bus arrived and we grabbed our 'bail out bags' and we got on the bus. Ten minutes later, we rolled up under the wing of a KC-10, a large Air Force aero-refueler, which was going to be our chariot to the Middle East.