Once Upon a War Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second trip into Dubai was a shopping tour. We were dropped off at the Mall of Dubai and told to catch the bus back to the base in 6 hours where we were dropped off at. This time we were given almost carte blanc freedom to explore.

I made friends with quite a few guys and gals from the Hospital Squadron. SSgt David Hassleman and SSgt Barbara Shelton, two of my favorites, joined up with me and we set off to have some adventure. We found a little store called the Iranian Sweet Shop where we were able to sample some really good pastries. The Iranian proprietor was so excited to have Americans in his shop that he could hardly stand it. I remember him giving us double what we ordered for the same price, he was such an amazingly friendly individual. I do remember him telling us, "Oh, that Saddam, you have to watch him. We were at war with him for 8 years, he's a tough cookie. I hope things go better for you."

After getting our fill of sweets, Dave, Barb and I found a taxi and we headed to the south side of the bay. A place we were told by the OSI, Office of Special Investigation, not to go. We figured if we weren't supposed to go there, it must be fun, right?

We went to the fabric souk and then the pots and pans souk where you could find anything you wanted, as long as it was fabrics or pots and pans. Souks were big markets that specialized in one certain thing. I assure you that we were definitely out of the tourist zone. The Arabs gave us all the 'look', the one that said 'you don't belong here'. We wondered the back streets of 'old town' Dubai and ended up going up a 'street' that wasn't more than 4' wide. We finally worked our way to the waterfront and hired a Dhow, a passenger boat, to take us back to the tourist zone. Another thing the OSI said we were to avoid doing. Apparently, some of the boat owners were sympathetic to Saddam.

By the time we climbed back on the bus so we could head back to our base, we were all exhausted. I remember that half way back to base, it was time for 'prayer' and our bus driver pulled to the side of the road and broke out his prayer rug and got down on his hands and knees and started doing his prayer ritual. Many of the people on the bus were taunting him, telling him to get back on the bus and drive us back. Me, I respected his devotion and I made sure I thanked him for driving us when I got off the bus when we got back to the base.

One evening, probably in mid-November, I remember that it was getting cooler with daytime temperatures in the 90s and as low as the 70s at night. The temperatures were no longer the 100s or even the dog days temperatures in the 120's. Barbara Shelton came to my tent and asked for me. She was in a pull over blouse and a nice looking skirt. When we were off duty we were allowed to where civilian clothes, which were much lighter than our uniforms.

I came out of the tent and I was dressed in a light tee-shirt and shorts and a pair of sandals. She smiled and asked, "Care to go for a walk?"

I was a bit surprised, usually when I was with Barb, we were in a group of our friends. So I went back in and grabbed my wallet and came out to join the woman for a 'walk'. I noticed as we stepped away from the tents, that she had a large towel under her arm. We heading north towards the Clinic, BX, Post Office, and beyond that the sports field.

She kept glancing my way, she was pretty quiet for the outgoing lady she was. Barb was about 25 years old and had a nice looking body. She was kind of plain in the face, but looked spectacular when she smiled. She was a "good ol' girl" and fun to be around. That said, I was curious as to why she wanted to go out on a walk alone with me after dark.

After a bit she laid the meat of it out for me, "Nick, I've been here a bit over 2 months and I'm horny as hell." Ok then, the woman was horny; I was taking her declaration as a request for me to service her. My ability to read innuendos had improved dramatically from the early days in Theresa's and my relationship.

I quietly responded, "Um, but you're married right?"

She gave me a demure look and said, "Um, yeah, but you know what they say, what goes TDY, um, stays TDY. Nick, if the shoe was on the other foot I wouldn't expect Jared to stay celibate the whole time he was over here."

I amended my original statement, "Okay then. Well Barb, I'm married too. I have a beautiful wife back at home who is about 4 months pregnant with my baby."

Barbara looked over at me and then back down at the ground. She quietly commented, "That's why I'm asking you. I like you Nick and I could count on you for a bit of discretion. With you being married it would be less likely that you would go around crowing about your conquest. Not only that, we are from different bases making it less likely that it would get back to our spouses." Then she looked at me and asked, "Are you game?"

I know I should have been an honorable person and politely told her no, but I was suffering from a long 3 month forced celibacy myself. Surely, what Terri didn't know wouldn't hurt her. I was never planning on telling her and Barbara wasn't looking for an affair of the heart, she was just looking for a way to get laid. Plus, with a ratio of 20 to 1, male to female, I was honored that she picked me as 'the guy'.

I asked, "Okay, where were you planning on taking us. There aren't a lot of private places on the base where we can, um, you know."

She smiled showing me how attractive she could be, she said, "Well, everyone is going to the soccer field at night. They kind of just ignore each other while they do it."

I chuckled, "You do realize that the base pumps out their sewers to water what little grass they have. I don't know about you, but I don't want to lay out there!"

She blushed, "Um that does sound pretty gross, do you have any suggestions?"

I grinned at the woman and said, "Um, follow me."

I took her to the one place I knew we could have a little privacy, provided we could get in the building unnoticed. I took her to the clinic. There were two 'sick' rooms -- small rooms with single beds where we could hold a patient for a while so we could determine if they required more intensive care. With the Hospital Squadron joining us, they were no longer used by the American medics.

The only problem was that the end doors were locked from the inside and the only way into the clinic at night was through the main entrance. Fortunately, there wasn't a 'main desk'. So I took Barb to the clinic and we walked in and seeing the halls were clear, we headed for one of the holding rooms.

Once in the room, we locked the door from the inside and we were guaranteed privacy, at least until it was time to leave.

Barbara looked around and commented, "Wow, now this is convenient and a whole lot more sanitary."

I chuckled and agreed, then I asked, "Well, what do you want to do?"

She looked at me with a wry smile and said, "Well, you can start by kissing me."

We started to kiss, and then it turned into an all-out stampede. We both must have been more aroused than either of us were letting on, clothing started flying as we quickly got out of our duds. Soon I had a hand full of 'C' sized titties with her blouse gone and her bra just hanging loose, and she had her hand down my shorts.

She quickly unclasped and unzipped my shorts, pulling them down so they would drop to the floor. I quickly pushed her back onto the bed and grabbed her panties from under her skirt and quickly tugged them down her legs. Then I quickly moved up between her legs, pulling my briefs down as I went. She laid there spreading her lovely legs welcoming in.

Flipping her skirt up onto her belly, I positioned my hard shaft between her legs and I parted her hot wet lips. I could smell her musk and it was driving me up the wall. I quickly ran the tip of my cock up and down in her wetness and positioned the head in the opening to her vagina and pushed.

I couldn't believe how wet she was. We essentially had no foreplay at all. Some kissing, massaging her boobs for a minute and bam. I slid right inside her and found myself buried to the hilt. Her soft creamy vaginal canal wrapped me in a delightful silky softness. She was nowhere nearly as tight as Terri, but she felt really nice all the same. I found out later that she was the mother of two kids, so considering that she had a well-traveled road, she was still pretty nice to be inside of.

Having my own tremendous lust to sate, I immediately began to thrust in and out of her softness. It felt so nice to fuck again, even though it was with the wrong person. Since my wife wasn't available, Barb was a wonderful substitute. Almost as soon as we started, Barb began to cum. She grabbed me around the neck and squealed into my shoulder as her legs wrapped around my hips like a spider. She began to shake and wriggle as her orgasm washed over her. A minute later, I felt my ardor reach its climax and I exploded squirting my spooge deep inside her belly. I must have pumped a gallon of semen into her before I stopped cumming. Okay, that was an exaggeration, but it was a lot – at least 3 months' worth of pent up passion. We hadn't been in the small room 5 minutes and we had both gotten off in a totally magnificent way.

I collapsed beside the woman having spent myself inside her. She gasped out, "Gawd, that was nice. I needed that in the worst way!"

I turned to her and asked, "Shall we do it again? Only this time take our time?"

She smiled and responded, "I'm all yours for the night."

We started to kiss again and we removed the rest of our clothing as we did. In seconds, we were laying together with both of us totally naked. We explored each other's body with our hands -- caressing and petting each other's skin. What I found amazing was that she was tiger striped over her taut belly and the skin was just as soft as anything I had ever felt. I asked her about it and she told me that the stripes were stretch mark scars and that her belly had been really soft since she had her first baby. That got me wondering if Terri would end up with the same thing.

Thinking about my wife made me feel guilty for stepping out, but not so guilty that I stopped what I was doing. Barb and I kissed for a while and then she pushed me over on my back and straddled me with her knees hugging each of my hips. I thought she was going to try to slip my recovering cock up inside her, but instead she started kissing my body as she moved down farther and farther kissing my chest and belly.

Soon she had my semi stiff cock in her hand and her mouth was just inches from its head. She grinned at me and said, "This is a reward for being such a dear and helping me with my little problem." With that she took my semi-flaccid cock in her mouth. Having her hot warm wet mouth locked around the head of my penis sent little shivers of delight up through my body. I can't even begin to tell you how nice it felt.

My cock was still coated with our comingled cum, so I wondered how she felt about it. As soon as she got me in her mouth, she took my whole cock and suck it in and she began to clean me with her tongue. I guess that answered that question. She stopped for a second and looked up at me and smiled, she announced, "Mmm, I love the taste of cum." With that she popped my growing cock back into her mouth.

She sucked and twirled away for a minute as I slowly grew back to my full 7 inches. Once she had me up and hard, she spit me out and started teasing me up and down my shaft with her lips and tongue. When she got to the bottom of my shaft, I was overjoyed when she started sucking on my balls. First she would suck on one, and then the other, using her tongue for full effect. This woman knew how to give a blowjob.

Theresa had given me several over the years, but she only did it because I liked it. I really don't think she had her heart into it. Barbara on the other hand thoroughly enjoyed giving head. I could tell the difference from the minute she started.

After a bit, Barb spit out my testicles and started her way back up my shaft with her kisses and licks. Then she found the little triangle on the bottom of my head and she teased me until I was almost ready to cum. Then she slipped her mouth back over my shaft and started sucking me hard as she move her mouth up and down along my shaft, taking me in as deep as her throat allowed. She was easily getting 4 inches, sometimes 5 inside her mouth.

It only took a minute more and I had to warn her, "Barb, I'm going to cum!" Then I felt my balls tighten up and the familiar pressure build in my bottom. If anything, Barb started to suck me harder. I figured I gave her fair warning and a couple seconds later, my cock began to throb and I ejaculated big globs of sperm inside her mouth.

She kept sucking and swallowing each time I pulsed. The first couple of spurts had to have been huge the way they felt. It didn't seem to faze her at all. Each pulse was followed by a quick swallow. Soon she had it all. She sucked me until I was pulsing dry, then finally she spit me out and smiled at me. She asked, "You enjoy?"

I gasped out, "Oh most definitely!"

She giggled like a girl, she said, "Good, now you can return the favor."

Good thing I liked to muff dive, not only that I actually liked to do it after a good fuck just as much as before. I found the combined juices to have an interesting flavor, so I was eager to get down and taste her. I started by kissing her around her neck, ears and chin. She moaned telling me she was enjoying what I was doing. I felt her tremble as I kissed lower and took one of her hard nipples into my mouth. Barb's boobs were quite a bit bigger than Terri's, my only other partner to date. I sucked Barbara's lovely titties for a long while as I massaged them with my hand.

Then I started down her body with wet kisses, heading for her love box. I was looking forward to eating her out almost as much as she appeared to be anticipating me doing it. I reamed her belly button and traced her tiger stripes, enjoying and causing the anticipation of what was to come.

Finally, I was down in her dark brown triangle of pubic hair and I did my signature act of tugging on her hair with my mouth. For some reason, both Terri and Barb loved it when I did that. Finally, I moved down between her legs and moved my mouth down onto her pussy.

She was trembling as I started kissing her pussy lips like it was her mouth. Then I took and sucked each of her outer lips one at a time, sucking off our combined mix juices from our first fuck; her hair growing on them just added to the erotic nature of the act. I notice that her cum had that sweetness to it that only happens after a woman has an orgasm. It was pretty heady stuff.

After cleaning her outside, I split her cleft with my tongue and started to lap up the juices in and around her folds. Barb was moaning and trembling ever so often. She especially liked it when I would pass over her swollen love bud. She would gasp, arch her back, and bite her lower lip. I worked my way down sucking and licking first one side of her labia and then the other, enjoying sucking on her brown full lips. Her inner softness was so fluffy and was a pure delight to suck on. Terry had a fluffy labia too, but not nearly as large and full as Barbara's.

Then I set out to clean out her love canal. She had a large accumulation of our combined cum dripping out of her, I lapped it up like a kitten at a milk bowl. I enjoyed her sweet tang mixed my spunkier taste. I know most guys don't like to swallow their own cum, but I didn't mind it at all. To be honest, my cum didn't taste much different than her. I especially enjoyed her reaction to me trying to fuck her with my tongue.

Barbara enjoyed everything I did, and as I vacated her vaginal opening heading north, I slipped my two middle fingers inside her hot wet pussy and began to finger fuck her as I moved up to suck her clit. My objective turned from cleaning her to getting her off so she would give me some more of her succulent sweet nectar that tasted so good after she came.

I bore down on her love button and sucked on it as well as twirled it with my tongue. I was a lion going for the kill; I wasn't going to stop until I had her writhing in pleasure. I also turned my fingers up and massaged her 'G' spot to try and give her a double whammy.

I didn't have long to wait. At first she started with a low moan and a lot of trembling that grew in intensity. Then she seemed to explode like fireworks. I felt her pussy contract around my fingers and she grabbed the pillow so she could squeal and scream into it. Her whole body began to convulse and she yelled over and over again into the pillow as her body shook out of control.

Her thighs snapped shut around my head, but didn't keep me from boring in continuously on her swollen clit. I kept her riding her climax with her writhing around like she was on something hot, trying to avoid getting burned. I swear she kept cumming and cumming for nearly 2 minutes. Finally she gasped out, "Stop! I can't take it anymore! OH GAWD!"

That's when I dropped back down to her hole and started lapping up the prodigious luscious juices she made while cumming. Ah what sweet nectar!

Barbara was such a firebrand in comparison to my sweet Theresa. Theresa enjoyed our love making but never came with that much intensity. Plus there was no comparison between Barbara's and Terri's blowjobs. If I was to give the two of them grades, I would have to give Terri a 'B' and Barbara an 'A+' in lovemaking 202.

After cleaning up Barbara's pussy again, sucking down all her lovely secretions. I sat back on my knees. Barbara took the pause to climb up on her hands and knees and wag her butt at me like a puppy. She was saying, 'come and get it.'

I moved up behind her and slipped my once again hard shaft into her honey hole. I pushed in and sank all the way inside her. She said, "Mmm, that really feels good. You really fill me up with that big cock of yours." I grabbed her naked hips and started to pound in and out of her sweet pussy.

You could hear my hips slapping against her wet bottom over and over again making a staccato echo around the room. You could also hear the slurping sound of her inner wetness as I fucked her backside. After three months without, it felt so wonderful to be fucking again.

After a bit, Barbara started making an 'ungh, ungh, ungh' sound with each of my in-strokes. After about 5 minutes of drilling into her from the rear, she seized up and had another orgasm. She collapsed down onto the bed so she could writhe in pleasure, and I rode her down and continued to fuck her from behind. She squeezed her legs together and I straddled them with my own. I continued to slip my cock up inside her through her butt cheeks and on up inside her pussy. What was nice about doing it that way was it seemed to tighten her up and put more pressure on my cock. After a couple minutes of fucking her that way, I collapsed onto her back with my dick spewing semen up inside her vagina again. I wasn't in as deep, but it felt so nice it didn't matter.

After cumming for the third time, I was spent. That was pretty much it for the night. We laid together for a good half an hour, caressing each other and giving each other sweet little kisses. Finally she said, "So are you up for some recreational sex in the future?"

I smiled and said, "I may be an unmitigated son-of-a-bitch for cheating on my pregnant wife, but yeah, I think I would like that."

She said, "Good. Like I said, I would expect my hubby to do the same when deployed, so it isn't a big deal for me. Since there really isn't anything between us other than being friends with benefits, you're not really cheating the way I see it. I'm not like a mistress or anything." It was a nice try on her part to mollify me, but it still felt like cheating to me.