Once Upon a War Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick put an arm around the girls back and lifting with the hand cupping underneath her, he carried the girl the five feet to the bed and laid her out on her back. He continued to pull her teddy down her slender body, laying wet kisses on her ribs, diaphragm, and belly as he slowly pulled the garment down. Once he had the teddy bunched around her hips, he pulled the top down around the roundness of her hips, and down and off her legs. Sammi was left in just the red pair of sheer panties showing the delightful form of her pussy though the cloth.

Samantha was so aroused, all she wanted was for Nick to push his cock inside her and shred that little piece of skin that marked her as still being a girl. Being an 19 year old girl with a hymen intact was a rare as hens teeth in 1990s, but Samantha never found the right opportunity to take care of it. A lot of the boys were interested in her, although she considered them friends, she didn't deem them worthy to stick their cocks inside her body. She had waited and now was going to be rewarded for her patience. Her cherry was going to be broken by her wonderfully handsome husband, Nick.

As Nick kissed her down around her tummy just above her pubic hair, Samantha figured out what Nick was doing. He was going to put his mouth on her pussy and make her cum. Terri told her that he probably would do things that way, but she had forgotten the conversation. In that same conversation, Terri told her that Nick would like it if Sammi took his cock in her mouth and sucked it. Terri explained to her just how to do it, so when the time came she could do a good job. It still kind of sounded gross to her, putting a man's penis in her mouth, but she would do it to pay Nick back for what he was about to do to her.

Nick started to pull her pubic hair with his mouth. It felt so incredibly arousing; her ardor was on high alert and her pussy was simply drenched thinking about what Nick was about to do to her. Nick moved between her legs, and Samantha spread them in welcome. She blushed knowing that her pussy opened like a flower and Nick was looking at her vagina close up. It was embarrassing, but oh so wickedly arousing. She felt like she was almost ready to cum from anticipation.

Then Nick started kissing her pussy, she thought, 'OH, MY, GAWD!' She moaned and trembled as Nick kissed her lips like they were her mouth. Little sparks of pleasure radiated out from inside her vagina causing shivers of delight to shoot through her belly and legs. It was the first time another person had been between her legs, and it was indescribable.

Nick sucked her lips, first the outside, and then her fluffy inner lips. Sammi though her lips were a bit too full, but Nick loved them that way. He could get a lot of her labia in his mouth and her softness played nicely on his tongue. Nick took deep breaths in through his nose sampling Samantha's musky smell. She smelled similar to the rest of the women he had tasted, but she also had her own signature smell and taste. Nick took his time cleaning up her wetness enjoying her taste. Then he stuck his tongue up inside her vaginal opening just to have it blocked by her intact hymen.

Terri told him that she regretted having him pop her cherry with her fingers; if she would have had it to do over again, she would have had him pop it with his penis. She requested that's how he take Samantha's virginity. He was totally alright with doing it that way. In just a little while, his cock would push past Sammi's barrier and like Star Trek, it would go where no man had gone before.

For now though, Nick was eating her pussy. He wanted to see how the girl climaxed; he wanted to see one of her orgasms, so as much as he liked licking her hole, he moved up her labia working his way under her clitoral hood finding her love button. As soon as he started to twirl his tongue around her swollen bud, fireworks went off in Sammi's body.

Sammi felt it coming. Starting deep inside her vagina she felt an intense pressure and then it exploded, her pussy started to pulse and contract, and waves of pleasure radiated out from ground zero out through her body as if a bomb went off. She felt her body tremble out of control; her tummy muscles contracted and released on their own, and her legs shook and snapped together like they had a mind of their own. She let out a large squeal as she was overcome with a tremendous orgasm.

Nick gasped out, trapped between her thighs, "Wow! You're a squirter too! Just like your sister!" Nick sucked the large bolus of girl cum in his mouth and swished it around with his tongue. Then she squirted again and he was ready for it -- he got her to squirt right inside his mouth. Finally, she let out one big squirt which Nick also captured. Girl cum was so sweet and wonderful, he didn't want to swallow it, but he still had work to do, so he let her nectar slide down his throat and he kept at her clit. He caused her to cum over and over again, rewarding Nick with more of her wonderful sweet liquid.

Samantha finally gasped out, "Oh my goodness! Nick! Enough! It's too much!" As he eased up on her, she suggested, "Why don't you fuck me now?"

Nick didn't need to be asked twice; he moved up between Samantha's luscious thighs feeling her creamy skin with his hips, and he wetted his cock between her lips. Then he found her vaginal opening and pushed the head of his cock up against her hymen. He had just the tip of his cock hidden between her hot wet lips, and then he warned her, "Sammi, I'm going to pop your cherry now. This may hurt a bit, okay?"

Sammi was still coming down from her last orgasm, she panted, "Okay, do it."

Nick pushed. Samantha's pussy popped, and Nick slid up inside her. Samantha yelled out, "OW! OW! OW! OW! man that stings! Oh SHIT!" Then she whimpered, "Nick, please don't move! Oh fuck that hurts!"

This really put a damper on Nick's ardor, he wanted to fuck his new wife, but instead he had caused her a great deal of discomfort. He patiently waited for the sting to go away before he continued to ride his new bride.

After a minute, Samantha panted, "Okay, try to move Nick." He pulled out a bit and pushed his cock back into her again. Anchoring himself, pubis to pubis. Samantha gasped, "No! Stop again. It still smarts!"

So Nick patiently waited some more. Another minute or two went by and Sammi again asked him to try. Nick cycled again, loving the feel of her tight pussy hugging his cock as it glided against his shaft as he moved. This time Samantha didn't call for a halt, and he cycled again and then again, soon he set a gentle rhythm, pulling his cock out so he could push it back in.

Finally the sting had subsided into a tolerable burn. Samantha finally could feel the wonderful full feeling that Nick's hard thick cock provided her. That fullness was a wonder in itself. It was like Nick was supplying a piece of her body she didn't even know was missing. With her husband inside her she was complete, a whole person! Wow, it was so fucking fantastic.

As Nick's mushroom shaped head with its fluffy flange moved up and down against her vaginal walls, the nerve endings sent wave after wave of pleasure, sweet pleasure, though Samantha's body and to her brain. The feeling of her husband fucking her was sublime, even with the burn where her hymen was tattered. She knew that when they would fuck in the upcoming days that it was going to be absolutely glorious when there would be no burn, just the fullness, just the fantastic tickle his cock caused inside her.

Then she felt something exciting her to the core. She felt Nick tense up and then with her vaginal walls she could feel him throb! Wow, she could feel him cum inside her! She thought it was one of the most marvelous feeling she ever experienced. Her husband was filling her womb with his sperm. Samantha was unprotected and fertile and she wanted more than anything to have Nick's baby, a beautiful little girl just like her niece little Julianna. The thought of Nick's semen fighting its way up through her cervix and into her uterus caused Samantha to break into another wonderful climax.

Nick rolled off her after his cock shrank and slipped out of her pussy. Sammi snuggled up against Nick and they began to give each other wonderful little sweet kisses as they took time to just stare into each other's eyes. Nick loved the sparkle in Samantha's eyes radiating with love for him. It was almost just like the same sparkle in Theresa's when she felt totally loved. Samantha whispered, "I love you Nick, with all my heart."

Nick smiled at the young woman and whispered back, "I love you too, baby. I am so glad to have you as my wife." With that, Samantha snuggled in against his warm shoulder and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Nick awoke from a really sexy dream to find his new bride down between his legs. She had taken his limp penis inside her mouth and was cleaning off their comingled cum with her saliva. Nick felt his cock twitch, and twitch again, and then it start to grow as the girl sucked his root and twirled it with her tongue.

After starting, Samantha decided sucking Nick's cock wasn't all that gross after all. She could taste her own secretions on Nick's cock and what she could only guess was the taste of his semen liberally interspersed with her juices. She could smell their sex on his organ and found the odor to be really erotic. As he grew, she tried to remember what Terri had told her to do. Once he was poking out with his full 7 inches, she started kissing the outside of his shaft. She kissed him down to this scrotum and took a testicle at a time inside her mouth bathing them in saliva and teasing them with her tongue. Then she kissed her way back up to his head, where she concentrated on licking the soft little triangle just below the little slit on the end of his penis.

Finally, she took him back inside her mouth again and she started to bob up and down on him, taking his cock in to a point just before she began to choke. She bobbed on him and twirled his shaft with her tongue, feeling him start to tense.

Nick warned her by panting out, "Hey sweetheart, I'm about ready to cum." He was giving her the choice to pull off, or to take him inside her mouth. Terri said it took her over a year to get up the courage to swallow his spunk only to discover her trepidation had been for nothing.

Samantha decided right up front when she started giving Nick the blowjob, she was going to see if what Terri had told her was true. After all, her sister sent them to a nudist resort for their honeymoon, she would be capable of getting Samantha to try some really nasty foul tasting stuff.

Time was up, Nick moaned as his pleasure washed over him. He felt tremors travel up and down as his cock began to throb again.

Sammi felt Nick throb in her mouth and the first large glob of semen shoot out and splash against the back of her throat with some force. She swallowed. Then the second spurt followed the first just as Sammi was swallowing the first. The semen splashed around in her mouth giving her no choice but to taste it. Then the third, fourth and fifth spurt came and she ran the accumulating spooge around inside her mouth judging its flavor.

His semen was like lumpy snot and didn't taste bad at all. It wasn't all that different from a girls secretions, which she experienced first-hand with a friend no more than 6 months before. It wasn't tangy like a girls cum, but it did have a little bit of a metallic taste. Other than that, it was really similar. Not only that, once it came out and sat for a bit it liquefied and became runny.

Terri had been right in describing the taste pretty accurately. It wasn't the taste that was bad, it was the consistency really close to okra slime. It was actually kind of sticky as well as slimy making it kind of hard to swallow once in her mouth. That is until it began to liquefy and mix with her saliva. Sammi felt a sense of accomplishment. She gave her first blowjob and swallowed. She knew she could do it again and again as a reward for her new husband's attentions.

The newlyweds went back to sleep. Later, it was Sammi' turn to wake up with Nick between her legs, lapping away at her pussy with his mouth and tongue. It didn't take long for her to squirt him in the mouth again with her sweet girl cum. Nick teased three squirts from her as she writhe on the bed in delight.

After getting her to cum repeatedly on his face, he taught her how he and Theresa loved to fuck. He pulled her still trembling body into his lap, and she grabbed his cock from behind and stuffed it into her hole. She still had a slight burn going on where her hymen had broken, but this time she gasped in delight as Nick slid up inside her pussy, penetrating her, filling her, stretching out her vagina to conform to his shape. She absolutely loved the feel of his cock in her tummy.

She began to grind away on him. She moved her hips forward and back and then added a gyration to the movement. She didn't lift up much up and down, she wanted to feel him anchored way up inside her, feeling him fill her completely. She couldn't get enough of the full feeling.

As she fucked her new husband she felt her hard nipples grind into his naked chest. She felt his skin against her from her breasts down to her pussy. It was all so wonderful as they held each other in a tight embrace. This was just about as intimate as two people could get; no wonder Terri liked to fuck him this way. That got her thinking about Nick and Terri fucking in the backseat of the van just like this after he got home from Saudi Arabia. The thought of it caused Samantha to immediately start cumming. She was going to have Terri drive one day and let her fuck Nick the same way. Thank goodness for privacy glass.

They awoke in the morning. Samantha could feel dried on cum all over her pussy and thighs. So Nick and she headed for the shower. Nick took a soft washcloth and soaped it up and began to wash her body including all her intimate places. As he ran the cloth over her anus, she shivered with delight. He had washed her whole body from top to bottom then he hung the washcloth over the shower rail and pulled her into an embrace. They kissed as the warm water poured over them and caressed each other's nakedness. Finally, Nick had her put one foot up on the side of the tub, and then he bent his knees just a little and slipped his cock up inside her dripping pussy, taking her standing up.

Samantha though it was so incredibly sexy to be fucked on her feet. Feeling Nick's hard cock sliding up inside her, teasing her walls with his flange, raking over her clitoris as it came out. Suddenly, she burst into a climax and Nick had to hold her up as she started to tremble and then convulse in his arms with his cock still stuffed up inside her body. She felt like it was an incredible experience. Once she stopped cumming and could support herself with her legs again, Nick continued to stuff her pussy over and over again until he deposited his cum up inside her vagina yet again, bathing her cervix with his baby making love potion.

After he finished, they stood under the warm water holding each other. Samantha smiled and said, "Wow! That was great. We're going to have to do it that way again."

Nick chuckled and said, "There are a whole bunch of ways to do it. We're going to try them all before the weeks out."

Then Samantha, with a teasing smile on her face suggested, "Okay, why don't we go try out the pool." Nick caught on right away that she was suggesting they go out naked. Baptism by fire into the whole nudist experience. With Nick's approval, the couple grabbed a towel for each of them and walked out the front door, neither one of them with a stitch of clothing on.

Once they got to the pool, they were greeted by three nude couples and could see at least a half dozen naked kids splashing round in the pool. Naked children wasn't something either one of them were expecting. But, the sign did advertise the place as a 'family friendly' resort, they should have expected the kids based on that. That got them both thinking about what it would be like to raise their children as naturists. Not requiring clothing around the house or any other appropriate location that nudity was acceptable. It was food for thought.

What Nick and Sammi discovered was that after the initial nervousness and the thrill of being naked outside in front of other people that being nude was pretty much anticlimactic. Soon they felt as comfortable naked as they would have been in swim wear.

Sammi wanted Nick to take her right out by the pool, but she knew it would have been totally inappropriate. Sex belonged in private not out in the open. It was a cardinal rule of naturism. Maybe she could get Nick to sneak out with her and they could do it by the pool at night. Hell, maybe she would get him to make love to her in the pool.

Nick asked a guy to snap some pictures of him and Samantha with the camera in his cell phone. He was going to get a whole collection of them and take them home to show Theresa that her little practical joke backfired. He picked a spot with a wide open background behind them to show indeed they were really outside while naked.

Nick rubbed suntan lotion all over Samantha's body, keeping her from burning her fair skin. Then she returned the favor. Nick being somewhat darker, wouldn't burn as fast as his lovely blond bride, but the extra protection from the sun couldn't hurt. Then they enjoyed the day around the resort, never dressing throughout the entire day. What was obviously a practical joke by Theresa turn out to be a life changing experience for the newlyweds. They like this whole naked thing.

After another evening of discovering each other's bodies, the couple spent the next day in 'Dizzy'word. That's what Samantha started calling it after taking in a few of the wilder rides. The couple had a grand time and found themselves so exhausted by the time they got back to the resort, they only fucked once and then slept through the night.

The next day was the Epcot Center, another Disney park that had a slower pace to it, but was actually more interesting for the couple. Again, the exhausted couple took a naked dip in the pool, fucked with Sammi in Nick's lap again, and off to sleep.

The following day they started off the day with Nick taking her doggie style and then they were off to Universal Studios. It was an interesting park, with rides based on different movies. Again, one fuck with Nick spooning Samantha from behind, and it was lights out.

The two of them decided to take a day off from the parks. They decided to hang around the resort for another day. They played tennis with another naked couple who commented how sweet the newlyweds looked together. Even though the other couple played well, Nick and Sammi closed them down in four straight sets. Thanking the two younger 'kids', the other couple moved on.

So Nick and Sammi went over to the lake and checked out a canoe. They paddled out onto lake. Several fishermen went by in their flat bottomed boats. They slowed way down so they didn't upset the naked couple's canoe, which was so considerate of them. Both Nick and Sammi were getting aroused from being checked out by all the non-nudist fishermen on the lake. The fishing may not have been that great, but the view was fantastic.

Later that afternoon by the pool with a background noise of splashing kids, Samantha commented, "You know, I can lay out her stark naked and nobody notices, but I bet you if I wore either my red or blue teddy out here, I would cause a tremendous uproar. What do you think?"

Nick chuckled, "I think you better not try. You might get us kicked out of the place."

She smirked, "It's just funny, having a little bit of clothing on would be much sexier than being completely naked. I can even tell the difference in you. Last night when I came out in my blue teddy, you came to attention like a good little airman! The teddy turned you on immediately, but me being naked doesn't do it anymore."