Once Upon a War Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick commented, "Well, you being naked doesn't make me jump up while we're out here, but just suggest me stuffing your pussy with a full of cock and see how fast I spring up. Not only that, have you noticed how may old geezers check you out from top to bottom when they don't think we're looking?"

Samantha giggled, "Yeah, I noticed."

With the week over, the couple regretfully checked out of the Resort. They both vowed they would find another nice resort and bring Theresa next time. Let her experience her practical joke first hand. What started as a joke ended up being a wonderful experience. Before their honeymoon, Samantha would never have considered spending a week in a naturist retreat. Now she thought being naked was cool.

Theresa met her husband and her sister wife at the Airport and judging from the sparkle in her sister's eyes, she didn't have to ask them if they had a good time. Terri was really happy that Nick and her sister's marriage got off to a great start.

Samantha told Terri, "It's your turn to drive home this time big sister." As Terri paid the parking tab, she rolled down the road to get on the freeway.

Just that quick, Samantha had her shorts and panties off, and she pulled Nick's shorts down around his ankles. The girl climbed into his lap making a big display of moving Nick's cock head up and back through her wet lips, making sure that her sister got a good view of it. Then she parked Nick's cock in her vaginal opening and impaled herself.

She rode Nick wildly for half the trip home. After a wonderful orgasm, she told Terri to pull off in Centerville. At Samantha's prompting the two sisters switched places. As Samantha pulled the van out onto the freeway again, Theresa who had stripped naked, sank down on Nick's rock hard shaft, impaling herself just like her sister did earlier. Theresa was still quaking on Nick's hard cock after he just filled her tummy with his hot semen just as Sammi pulled the van into the driveway. The newlyweds were home.

--------------------------------------------------

The following year, when little Travis was only 6 months old and baby Michelle, Samantha's newborn, was even younger yet, Nick received PCS orders. Nick was being transferred to Langley AFB, Virginia. So 4 months after notification, with Julianna being 2 ½, Travis nearly a year old, and Michelle at 7 months, the strange little family had their belonging packed up by a moving company and they drove their van cross country from Utah to their new home in Virginia.

Terri had long ago sworn off Jordan Morgan. The boy was just too impatient and always wanted to get right to the main event. She didn't need any more boy toys, at least not right then. So leaving behind Jordan was easy. She found unless Nick was gone on a long deployment that she only needed was her hubby to keep her happy.

She had Nick in her bed every other night, and on the off nights he slept with Samantha. The two sisters were never jealous and found the polygamy life style suited them well. Both women seemed to get all the sex they desired, even if was only every other night. Often, they would share with each other in a threesome have fun with each other. On a really rare occasion, Toni would join in and it was a mini orgy.

Samantha was in college at the time, and was planned on transferring from Weber State University to the Norfolk State University. There she would continue working on her nursing degree until she graduated.

Planning for the move, Terri was distraught about leaving her BFF Toni made even worse because poor Toni could only fuck with Nick. She didn't have a clue what the other woman's psychosis was; it was strange by anyone's standards. With their departure imminent, Terri just couldn't give up her best friend, so she did the only thing she could think of to keep Terri in her life. She proposed.

Toni knew all about Terri and Samantha's plural marriage and seemed to think the happy little family was functioning well. When Terri asked Toni to marry Nick, she was shocked. Not that she wasn't interested, but she was astonished that the two other women would consider her as a candidate wife.

Toni knew once Nick left, she would be back to sexless life unless she could get over her phobia. Nick was the only man she could fuck. She wasn't a lesbian, even though she shared moments with both Theresa and Samantha. She loved men, but the only one she could let penetrate her was Nick.

With her phobia in mind, Toni said yes. Nick wasn't even asked; he was informed that he was going to get married again -- this time to Toni. Nicked had fucked Toni dozens of times already and knew he enjoyed the woman sexually. As Terri's best friend, Nick also spent a lot of time with the woman non-sexually and genuinely liked her.

So days before the unusual family jumped in the van heading for Virginia, Nick and Toni stood in front of the same preacher that married Nick and Samantha both of them repeating the same vows. Nick and Toni were declared husband and wife and Theresa, Samantha and Toni were declared sister wives.

The Air Force would have had a cow if they found out that Nick considered himself married to three women, but what they didn't know wouldn't hurt them. Due to the time crunch Nick and Toni postponed their honeymoon until after the move. Toni and Nick already knew each other carnally, so the trip would be for them to get to know each other mentally and emotionally instead, of course what was a better tool to emotionally bond with than making love.

Toni wrapped up her affairs in Utah and she boarded a Delta Air Lines flight from Salt Lake City to Norfolk, Virginia via Atlanta. She already earned her Bachelors of Science in Nursing, so school was no longer an issue. She was greeted at the Airport by her new family. First she was hugged and kissed passionately by her new Husband, Nick. Then she was greeted with big hugs and kisses from her sister wives. Then the group of them loaded up in the van and drove to a big 6 bedroom house on a full acre in Poquoson, Virginia, that Terri bought for the family to live in for the next several years. Poquoson was a rural area just across the bay north of the Air Force Base.

That night, Toni was shown her room that had a big queen sized bed in it. She would have been given a king size bed, but the room wasn't quite big enough to accommodate the kind of furniture she would want and the bigger bed too. Terri planned on taking her shopping to allow her best friend and fellow wife to pick out her own furniture.

That night, Toni got to sleep with Nick all by herself for the first time. She was amazed at his tenderness and his staying power. They consummated their marriage by fucking way into the night.