One Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was clearly moist something I saw first-hand.

My cock was equally moist and her tongue was nothing short of amazing, as she touched and stimulated every inch of my cock. There was little to suggest to either of us at the time that anyone else existed. As I continued to stimulate her pussy while she stimulated my cock.

I switched from my tongue to my fingers as I had slipped two of them inside her pussy and began move rapidly. She responded in kind, sucking and taking it all to the back of her throat. However, the time did come when she had to relinquish my cock.

It was then after continuous and rapid movement of my fingers inside her pussy she let out a pre-historic rumble of sorts that came straight from the pit of her stomach. It indicated her first orgasm for the night had ripped through every inch of her very soul.

It also meant a satisfaction for her lust, albeit temporarily. She wanted more, and I certainly was not going to deny her. I gestured her with a gentle push of her soft ass, she got the message immediately, and she knew exactly what I wanted her to do. She then crawled forward and then turned herself around to face me.

She then positioned herself, her movements were slinky, sexy and made me want her that much more.

She then got over me and began to slide it down. Her pussy went down the length of my cock and then reached the bottom.

Once again I was inside her. She began to ride, up and down. Slowly at first, getting another good feel of my cock which she had placed it within another one of her orifices. I felt as though I floated on silk and pissed champagne.

Every inch of me that went inside her, felt amazing as her pussy wrapped around my cock as it went deeper inside her. She cooed, purring almost like a kitten after a good meal. She did not say much nor was there much sound. However, that did not last long, Scarlett began to make some noise and she continued to get louder. The pleasure continued to build as did her volume she loved it, as did I.

She interlocked her fingers with mine as she continued to ride me like a prized stallion. I then pulled myself to her and I continued to fondle, tickle and caress every curve and inch of delicious fragrant flesh. Her body was sensitive in places that sent shivers through her spine, shivers I could feel.

The candle light behind her meant that darkness was in front of my eyes. However, it did not matter as my hands told me everything I needed to know among the dim light. The light was flickering ever so slightly as the candles continued to burn just a bit more. We remained cocooned and intertwined, at that moment we were one and nothing else mattered just us.

Scarlett broke away and leaned back and continued to grind away, pumping my cock with her pussy. She felt like something mythical, otherworldly even. Nothing prepared me for what she was did, or how she did it. My eyes saw clearly, in spite of the dim light, what was going on and what I felt had no distortion or misconception about it.

I lifted myself off her and pulled my cock out of her and gestured her to turn around. She turned around straddled the bed on all fours as I stood alongside the bed watching her elegant, feminine, and feline movements. Once in place she turned her head to face me and gestured toward her with a seductive shake of her petite ass.

I didn't need any convincing, I got in place behind my knees on the bed and my hands gripped around the horizontal bars connecting each of the posts of the bed. I was steady and began to thrust deep with power and purpose. Scarlett shouted her approval with each thrust, each penetration deep inside her very being.

She felt herself approaching her second orgasm she roared once more as she let it flow through every part of her, only this time there was no rest, no stopping.

I continued, I fucked her, and she wanted more. I gave it to her, there was nothing else I was going to do. I was beginning to feel an imminent release, it seemed Scarlett sensed it too. She urged me and I fucked away until eventually I let go and my cum shot deep inside her. It filled her up and she loved it, sounds of nothing but pure pleasure saturated the room.

Scarlett collapsed onto the bed, she rolled to the side and beckoned me next to her, I let go and moved in next to her she moved in close to me and I felt her body still warm and glowing from what we had just done. We stayed a while, comfortable in the heat from our bodies and the satisfaction of our lust.

"Thank you Scarlett."

"Bill, thank you that was amazing."

"You are amazing."

"Thank you, you really like to make a girl melt in your hands."

"I think the only one melting here is me, you know pleasure and you know to satisfy it."

"You snake charmer."

"Hmm, I think that is your department."

"There you go making me even wetter, even after our recent activities. Stay with me tonight."

"Of course."

We laid there a while, enjoying nothing but the sound of our hearts beating. The candles continued albeit mostly diminished. We felt a little more than lust, it might have been love, but we didn't know at that time.

The next few months were bliss, there was life and we lived it. We fucked, we laughed, we danced, we sang, and we drank. We were who we were alone and together. We did not know how we found one another, we did not care, and we were far busier loving each other and simply taking the zest of life in the very palms of our hands.

Even my wildest dreams never gave me this, but Scarlett did with all that she was and I responded in kind. I gave her me, all of me from the heart. Our families were not yet acquainted with one another but they may have suspected we had found somebody.

As the months began to turn warm again, heat blazing down and blue skies dominating, we thought to find a place to escape, even for a little while, a place where pesky things weren't required, you know such as clothes and inhibitions.

We picked a place it was secluded, quiet, populated with wildlife, nature and rather detached from the world at large. It was a nudist resort, clothing free, not optional. It was a weekend close to the end of one of the hottest months of the year, where only more was to come from it.

We picked a day and headed out, in the passing months I had switched my car to something sporty, a folding roof and lots of power. The roaring engine of the BMW M6 convertible shattered the silence of the road we were on. Nothing and no one around, we floored it, the red paint shimmered in the sunshine. It is was a beautiful day and few things could have matched that feeling.

Scarlett's outfit screamed summer, it was short, revealing, bright white, and adorned her sexy bodied perfectly, much like the shades in front of her eyes. She sat beside me as I prodded the throttle and enjoyed the sound of the engine screaming in my ear. It was a day that would be with me for the rest of my days.

The secluded nature of the resort, meant that the drive was long and after about two hours we neared the entrance of the resort. It looked rather normal and what one would expect from a wildlife resort.

We entered the gates and proceeded to the check in. the grounds were massive and provided an ideal opportunity to get lost there. We headed to our rooms and in a flash we were naked and outdoors, walking about like nothing was out of the ordinary. The thought of lust was never far from our minds.

As I walked beside Scarlett and marvelled at how her skin glistened in the sunshine and her gorgeous figure simply seemed too good to be true. The way her naked body looked, she should have never put on clothes again.

We walked a bit and found a little secluded spot, quiet, and no one around human or animal. We laid out the towels we had carried and laid down on the grass.

"Thank you Bill, this is exactly what I needed."

"I'm glad you agreed to come along."

"A weekend away, in the wilderness," she said as she started to run her hand over her naked body as she continued, "completely naked. There was no way I was going to turn that down."

"Well, not this beautiful landscape or these amazing animals have the same beauty that you do. The sight of you before my eyes is something that is going to be burned into the back of my mind."

"Well it seems I'm not the only one Bill," Scarlett said with a mischievous smirk on her face as she looked away to something else.

"Yes, it would seem so," I replied smirking as well.

"I actually have something to tell you, you are the first man I have trusted in some time. My last relationship ended decently, there was no issues or anything, but we just did not stir one another's souls."

"I can understand that Scarlett, sometimes even when people get along there is no way to guarantee it will last."

"I agree, but with you there is something different, from when we met all those months ago. It has been incredible, something I have never experienced before. I may have dreamt about it but even my wildest dreams could not compare to what I have experienced with you."

"Thank you Scarlett, I too could not have imagined the events of the past few months happening the way they did. When I first saw you in that pharmacy, when you stepped out I saw you disappear, I thought it would be unlikely I would ever see you again, and then I walked to my car and you know the rest."

"I take it you were not nervous."

"On the contrary, I was very nervous. I am not one to go around looking to chat up women. To be honest with you, I still don't know how I plucked up the courage to come speak to you."

"Well I am glad you did Bill."

"What you said to me that night that you would save me, Scarlett you have and I could not be more grateful or appreciative for what you have done for me."

"I am happy to help, it feels good to save someone. A person in emotional anguish is not easy to save."

"You sound like you are speaking from experience."

"Yes, I felt what you felt, I know where that road leads. When my sister got married, her happiness was what saved me."

"Now it is your turn Scarlett."

I moved in close and we began to kiss, then to fondle as we remained out in the open, with no one around. We enjoyed the feel of each other's bodies as we both radiated the heat from the sun.

Eventually we broke away and Scarlett said to me,

"Let's take this back to our room."

"Yes, I think the wildlife has seen quite a show,"

I said as I noticed a few animals about.

We got up and continued to walk back to our room, our hands grasped together and our souls far more intertwined than our bodies could ever be, which certainly wasn't due to a lack of trying on our part. The sun continued to bear down on us, a halo among the seemingly endless blue sky.

We eventually found ourselves back in our room. We took our time, as we had no clothes to rip off of one another. Scarlett led me back to the bed and as I stood at the edge if it, Scarlett got down onto her knees, giving some tender loving care to my erect cock.

Her touch was soft and very arousing, she began to lick the tip whilst she gently fondled my balls. She then took my member into her mouth, slowly easing all of it into her throat. She took it all, and there was no gagging whatsoever when she had it at the back of her throat. Her mouth moved over it, much like she did so that night.

Her movements mesmerised me, as I gently ran my fingers through her hair she continued to do what she did. My mind and body was fixed on her and her alone. Scarlett eventually stood up as she wanted my cock inside her other orifices. She instructed me onto the bed, I obliged. She then got onto the bed and positioned her pussy over my mouth first, she then lowered her pussy and then I began doing what I did.

I gently fondled and massaged her ass, as I licked her pussy tenderly just the way she liked it. Her body felt warm, heated with lust and her pussy dripping wet. Those events continued to amaze, it still, after all that time, felt surreal. As though it was a dream, a very vivid one that would have to end, but it was not ending.

Scarlett slowly moved herself backwards in order to tease me as she moved closer to my cock. She had a look in her eyes which certainly said it all. Her eyes pierced into my very essence as she kept them locked onto mine as she lowered herself onto my cock and slowly slid her way downwards.

My brain seemingly fired on all neurons, her movements mesmerised and nothing else was apparent, not even the immense heat, nothing seemed able to dilute our passion. Scarlett continued to fuck me, my cock tingled and she voiced her approval. Whether anyone at that point heard, we did not care.

Her momentum increased, as did the volume in her voice. She soon came and I felt her warm pussy juices flowing down my cock, seeping out of the sides of her pussy and dripping down my balls. She wanted more and would not wait to come down from her orgasm.

I got myself up and gestured Scarlett to re-position herself. I found myself behind her and she was on all fours. I slowly slid my cock into her ass, she feigned surprise but then voiced her insistence that I continue, so I did. Her ass accommodated my cock, I slid it inside slowly, inch by inch at first so that she would become accustomed to this sensation.

The heat meant we were both drenched in sweat, head to toe. We were just managing to keep our grip on one another. Her ass soon became accustomed to my cock penetrating it. I began to pick up the pace, this was met with loud approval.

Scarlett demanded with her voice booming, "I want your come seeping out of my ass."

"Yes, Ma'am," I grunted as I proceeded to fulfill her request. I went deeper, thrust just a little bit faster. All in an effort to give her what she wanted. I proceeded to thrust more and more, I then eventually reached orgasm and my seed then found its way into her asshole.

I soon removed my cock from her ass to an audible pop. A little cum began to seep out, as we both collapsed onto the bed, lying next to each other.

"Thank you," I said whilst catching my breath.

"Thank you, Bill, I been aching for a proper ass fucking for years now."

"Glad, to have been of service," I said after I caught my breath.

We laid there for a little while longer, the heat meant we were not keen to move.

"A cold shower would be ideal right about now."

"I certainly agree Scarlett," I replied looking up and down her still naked body.

"You first, I'd like to lay hear a little while longer.

"Sure thing," I replied giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

I headed into the shower, glancing over to Scarlett before disappearing into the next room. The water was cold and refreshing. I thought about her, about us. It seemed my mind refused to allow me to believe that this was real. I thought about what had happened, and how I got to that moment. It was, all of it, a complete mystery. I did not know, nor did I know if I should have cared.

The heat had not ceased when I stepped out and thus I decided that I would let Mother Nature dry me off. I stepped aside as my lady moved into use the shower. I gave an arbitrary wolf whistle when she passed to which she looked back at me, blushing a little before turning her head away from me.

Her shower time was a little shorter than mine, but still effective. We lay back on the bed feeling exhausted, but refreshed. The heat soon overcame the effect of the cold showers and it was sweltering again. We left the air con off as we wanted to feel the heat.

"It has been a great ride hasn't it?"

"Yes, it has Bill, I have enjoyed every second of it."

"I can say the same. I have been remembering the time when we first met."

"Oh have you?"

"Yes, I was standing in line at the pharmacy and I looked down the aisle on my left and I saw you. The way you looked, the way your hair cascaded down, and the way your outfit suited your body was incredible. It is yet another memory that will be burned, etched, and engraved into my mind for the rest of my days."

Scarlett replied with a kiss and said "Bill, I have spent the last few months wondering from time to time where on earth I found a man like you and also wondering how I haven't lost you to some other skank."

"Well, Scarlett, you gave me many of reasons to stay, and plenty of chances to realise that leaving you would be the dumbest thing I could ever possibly do."

"Thank you, Bill."

"Thank you, Scarlett."

We drifted away somewhat eventually falling into a deep sleep, hours past and, when we awoke night had long since fallen. The remainder of our time at that place was spent enjoying nature and each other au natural. The weather remained pristine, the wildlife was incredible and our fucking was beyond compare, even with what we had done in prior months.

The last night of our vacation came as had we, multiple times. Our heads were sleepy, the night was starry and the noise was almost deafening. We slept that night, probably the best we had done in years.

When we awoke it was early, before dawn and we thought, as our energy levels were rather high we thought it a good idea to leave a little early. We showered, dressed, packed and headed out the door. We checked out and proceeded to our car. I put the bags in the car and opened the door for her, a gesture that had not gone unnoticed all of those past months.

I got into the car Scarlett leaned and kissed me as I turned to her once I was inside.

"Thank you Bill for giving me hope and making me believe in love again."

"Thank you Scarlett for being the hand that reached out to me as I was about to fall into that abyss."

"I guess we have got something from, and gave something to each other, we are thankful and indebted at the same time."

"Yes we are, I keep thinking back to that day. How and why I was able to come up to you, still eludes me. However, I don't believe in faith or two people being destined to be together. That day is a mystery and I believe that it should remain one. Life is made great by mystery, lies may fill the gaps for the ignorant, but for the aware such as us, that simply will not do."

"I agree, my sweet, I can with all honesty say that, that morning I did not wake up expecting events to unfold the way that they did. If we knew all the answers it would take all the joy out of life. Then there would be no meaning, no reason to live, it is what the ignorant can't see, with their blinkers on."

"We know each other well."

"That we do, now let me hear that noise again."

I needed no repeat of that instruction, I fired it up, the throaty engine which shattered the deafening silence. I proceeded to fold away the top. The night sky had begun to slowly fade into the light, as sunshine began to pierce the very edge of the horizon.

We rolled out of that place and headed to the open road. When I reached it, the sun had started to rise into the sky. I looked to Scarlett as she slipped on her shades, which suited her outfit. I then put on my sunglasses and proceeded down the road. I floored it and roared into the sunrise, a new day had beckoned for us both.

12