One Fall Semester Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex756
Alex756
10 Followers

Later that night as Doug and Neil were sitting in his living room going over the midterms and discussing the grades, Robert kept looking towards the Dining room where a single light was still on as Anya kept going through the mid terms. Her Plato students didn't have their papers due until tomorrow so she had been working on the Logic midterms trying to get them done. When Robert looked back to Doug and Neil, Neil was still obliviously staring at midterms. Doug, however, was looking at him, as if he wanted to ask something but wasn't going to. Robert thought for a moment about what lie to tell Doug to make him think nothing was going on between him and Anya, but then his mind drew a blank as he realized it would be just a lie.

Instead he just gave Doug a quick forced grin and dove back into the grading of the paper. He had known Doug for four years now, Spring semester Doug would be earning his doctorate. Robert had seen the rough draft of the thesis and it was good, he would definitely do well. Lying to someone that smart was not going to work, so silence seemed like a better option.

When they finished four hours later, Robert walked with Doug and Neil out to their cars. He noticed Doug was delaying and Neil was backing out of the driveway before Doug even touched his truck. Instead of opening the truck door, he turned to Robert. "Sir? May I ask you something personal?"

Robert looked at his long-term student and nodded as he stood the snow-covered driveway, "Doug, you can ask, but I don't think I even know the answer to what you are going to ask me."

Doug nodded, "Yeah. I noticed the sidewalk to the guest house isn't shoveled." Doug glanced back at the house, his Professor and this young associate professor, living together under the same roof, and yes, he honestly did believe Professor Ivans and his answer. It probably was a platonic thing. He tried not to laugh, but the one time he sat in on her Plato class made him think maybe platonic wasn't the right word to use for her. "Well, sir? Do you like her?"

Robert paled slightly at the question. He had been prepared to deny any wrongdoing. His actions had been nothing but gentlemanly, but Doug asked about his thoughts. His thoughts were much less in line with what his morals felt they should be. "She is a very intelligent woman."

Doug shook his head as he climbed into his truck, "Professor, yes she is, and she has also graciously turned down a good many people from what I hear. However, she is sitting barefoot in your dining room. I don't know what the probability of success is for you, but I would venture it is rather high"

As Doug backed out of the driveway, Robert stood for a few minutes in the cold thinking about that. It made sense in a way. She had not been out on a date since getting here to the best of his knowledge. He would be foolish to think she hadn't been asked. The male to female ratio on this campus and in this town was definitely in her favor, and she really was very attractive. He took a deep breath before heading back into the house. He had to go for it, find out if Doug was right. He had been invited to a dinner this weekend, and it was the tail end of fall break then, so he decided to ask Anya to accompany him, professionally of course.

His resolve set, he walked into the house, and walked to the dinning room. Anya was still at the table, it looked like she had maybe ten midterms left to grade. If she got the papers for her Plato class tomorrow she would definitely be free by the weekend with how diligently she worked. Robert walked over to her, "Anya?" When she looked up he continued, "Doug just reminded me of a dinner I am supposed to go to next weekend in Calgary. An old friend from the math department of Calgary is celebrating his twenty- fifth anniversary and throwing a little something at the Hilton. I of course was going to attend; however, my invitation was also extended to bring a guest. I was wondering if you would like to take a day trip." There the invitation was out in the open, and he was prepared for her to turn him down.

She looked up smiling, "I've always wanted to visit Calgary, I would love to go." She tilted her head to the side slightly, "Umm, how formal of an event is this?"

Robert was in a state of near shock that she had accepted. Suddenly, the fact he would be showing up to his old friend's party with a pretty, young date started to sink in. "Umm, let me grab the invitation." He did his best to calmly smile as he went to the kitchen to find the invite on the kitchen table. When he glanced at the invitation it only got better, he had forgotten it was a formal affair. The thought of Anya all dressed up and being his date, not even half his age made him smile. He shook his head and returned to the dining room, not sure how he was going to survive the next five days.

* * * * *

The next five days were a blur for Anya. She was so excited to be going out somewhere, and to have an excuse to wear a pretty dress. They were leaving in a mere twenty minutes and she was still futzing with her hair. She did not want to embarrass Professor Ivans. She was so flattered he asked her. He was such a sweet man. He was always a perfect gentleman to her, almost as if he didn't realize how handsome he was. She knew it was a bit odd how he had insisted she stay in the main house when she came in one morning freezing after the heat went out in the guest house. She enjoyed cooking breakfast for him though and she very much appreciated when he cooked dinner. The fact that any house she looked at with her real estate agent had some problem with it in his mind -- or how often he forgot to give her the messages that her agent had called was probably just her wishful thinking.

She carefully applied dark brown eyeliner to her eyes. She also noticed how he tended to look at her, with this soft, warm look in his eyes. She smiled as she put mascara on; maybe it was all in her mind. He certainly had never made any moves towards her. In fact at multiple times in the past five days he had made a point of stating how it would be good for her to meet more faculty members in the area. She shook her head as she carefully outlined her lips, she must be just imaging things. This was just a day trip after all. She did appreciate an opportunity to dress up. She carefully slipped her feet into her heels -- black heels and black hose with a faint rose motif on it. Her dress was simple in design but luxurious in fabric. It was a soft lavender silk sheath covered in an equally soft black rose lace. The black spaghetti straps gently rested against her shoulders. It was a beautiful dress. She had purchased it back when she had been invited to see a musical on Broadway. Her hair was all done up in a French twist with just a few stray strands at her neck. Her only jewelry was some dangly silver strands in her ears and her university of Maryland class ring. She smiled as she left her room, pleased with how she looked.

As she walked down the steps, she saw Robert standing by the door trying to decide which hat to wear. As he looked up she was more than a little pleased to see the approval in his eyes, or perhaps it was more than approval. "Neither hat, it will muss your hair on the drive."

He seemed shocked for a moment, then smiled and nodded. "Of course you're right." He reached into the closet, pulled out her black trench coat, and held it for her while she slipped her bare arms in. She looked incredible. As he caught a whiff of her perfume, he started to doubt the intelligence of this plan. She smelt incredible, looked incredible, and she was his date tonight. This was certainly going to be a long car ride.

Robert had never been more wrong on the length of a car ride I his life. The trip to Calgary took three hours according to his watch, but it seemed like an instant with her to talk to. She seemed relaxed. He attributed to the fact she was finally being done grading her midterms. He didn't think she got more than a few hours of sleep while she poured over them. If she didn't burn out going at that pace, she was going to be a very good professor. When they got to the Hilton, he got out of the car and handed his keys to the valet before rushing over to beat the bellman for opening the passenger side door. He couldn't lie to himself, being with someone that caused the valet and Bellman to look surprised was a very flattering thing.

The party went splendidly. Anya's manners were perfect and her wit was as sharp as ever. When Robert's friend Michael took him aside for a moment to compliment him on not having brought an arm trophy but a true catch, he couldn't help smiling. If only she were really his was all he could think.

All too soon, the dinner and the dancing were over. Although Anya had danced with many people that night, she kept returning to him, even talking him into dancing, which is something he most certainly did not normally do. That fact did not go unnoticed either. He thought he was going to lose it and just kiss her when they were dancing together. Her hands on his neck, and if he wasn't imagining things she had played with his hair ever so slightly, but he couldn't rule out she was just moving her hands. When it came time to leave, he didn't want the night to end.

She was smiling as they left the hotel; the valet had pulled up his Taurus and had the door open for Anya. Robert helped her in before tipping the valet and retrieving his keys. As he drove off, he realized how quiet Anya was for the first time that night. As he looked over at her to see her half closed eyes, he couldn't help smiling himself. He kept the conversation light on the drive home. She looked tired. He just kept noticing how beautiful she looked when she was tired.

Suddenly she interrupted the gentle flow of meaningless conversation, "Robert? Can I ask you something?" When he nodded she continued, "I was wondering. I noticed you didn't … I don't want to say correct, but you didn't disagree when people assumed I was your date?" Her inflection on the last word made it obvious she meant in a romantic way.

Robert was very glad she didn't seem upset, but she was right. He hadn't been correcting anyone. He had been very much enjoying the attention in fact. As he looked at her, he tried to think of what to say. "Are you upset?" He wanted to crawl under the seat of the car with how lame that sounded.

She shook her head, "No, I am not upset. Maybe you should pull off the road so we can talk?" She was suddenly getting nervous, but she knew either she made her move tonight or it would be too late.

He nodded and pulled the car off a side road and drove down to a secluded place to pull over. Robert was suddenly very silent as he looked over at her in the moonlight and the reflection from the headlights on the trees. "I am sorry Anya. I should have told them the truth, that you were just being kind and accompanying me to an awkward party."

She reached out towards his cheek, at first, he thought she was going to slap him, and thought he probably deserved it, but instead her hand softly rested against his cheek. Her fingers felt chilly and instinctively he put his hand up to cover her cold fingers. As she leaned forward, Robert was suddenly very aware she hadn't wanted him to pull over so they could talk. He also knew he didn't want to talk either, or he would not have driven out of sight of the main road.

He leaned forward, awkward from lack of practice in many years. He didn't need to worry, her hand guided his head to her lips. Softly her lips brushed his. He felt a shiver run up his spine as he kissed her, softly their lips meeting again, this time not for a passing moment as he felt her tongue slowly probe his lips before withdrawing to suck softly on his lower lip for a second.

His hands dropped to her waist as he pulled himself closer to her. She delivered no resistance and pressed into him, her lips meeting his for a third and even longer time. He was rock hard like he hadn't been in many years. He hadn't even notice she had kicked her heels off, distracted as she yielded to his hands, letting them pull her towards him. For a moment, she stumbled as she climbed over the center console to get up on his lap with her dress pressed up to her thighs. Her lips never left his as her tongued probed his mouth, her arms wrapping around his neck. Her legs were on either side of his as she sat facing him on his lap. His hands dropped down to her thighs, forgetting the age difference between them, even forgetting the fact he was a sixty some year old professor making out in a car.

Anya kept kissing him. She could feel how hard he was as his pants pressed against her panties. She couldn't believe she was doing this -- straddling the lap of a man she had become close friends with. She wanted him. She could feel how bad he wanted her. Her tongue probed his mouth as she kissed him like there was no tomorrow, if this didn't work there might as well not be a tomorrow. Ruin this and she was out in the guest house or worse, without him.

Robert couldn't believe this. Her body felt as good as he had dreamt it would. He didn't want to admit he had those dreams. When he slept, he would be kissing her and fondling her breasts and then kissing them. In his dreams, he would have her in his bed; he imagined her naked body under his as he made love to her. For a man his age to have wet dreams where he had to change the sheets in the morning... This however was real. As he felt down her legs, his hands reached the bottom of her dress. His palms resting against her nylons, he slowly moved his hands up expecting her to stop him at any moment, but she only moved from kissing his lips to kissing along his cheek to his ear. As she softly drew his sensitive earlobe into her mouth, his hands kept moving up her thighs, stopping short as he realized she was wearing thigh high stockings. His fingers traced along the top of them, softly feeling the straps from her garter belt.

Anya kissed down to his neck, softly suckling the skin above his Adam's apple and kissing down to the collar of his shirt. Softly she licked along his neck, spurred on by his hands now touching the naked flesh above her stockings. She pressed herself against the hardness she could feel in his pants. The soft moan that escaped his lips conveyed his pleasure at the move. Suddenly, he was pushing her back, his hands still on her thighs.

He tried to break this off, but it felt incredibly good. When she pressed up against his rock hard erection like that, he knew he needed to stop this moment or he was going to take her then and then in his car. "Anya, please…" He couldn't believe he was stopping her. This wasn't one of the students whom he turned away every year. This wasn't some young girl too ignorant to go to class who thought she could get a grade just by sleeping with him. This was Anya -- a woman he had grown to care for, who was smart and wonderful company. She was a woman who cooked him breakfasts every morning and wished him good night every night. This was a woman he had feelings for, serious feelings. "Anya, not like this. Anya, I want to, just not like this, not in a car." He smiled as her beginnings of a frown turned into a smile. "There is a town up ahead, I think I remember a holiday inn just off the highway." When she didn't say anything, he continued. "I want you, but you know that." Oh did he want her. He wanted her right here and now. He wanted to have been having her every night for these weeks he had been slipping peeks at her as she walked by.

She smiled at him. As she slowly crawled off his lap and back into her seat, leaving her stocking covered feet in his lap, a toe playing along the inside of his thigh he started up the car again and turned it around on that narrow road. The tension in the car was nearly physical as he sped 10 kph over the limit to get to the next town. As he pulled up into a spot in front of the Holiday Inn, he looked over at Anya, "Are you sure?"

Anya looked over at him, "Very sure. Very very sure."

With those words of encouragement, he quickly got out of the car and walked over to open the door for her. As she stepped out, slipping her heels back up, he couldn't help openly looking at her legs. They were incredible. The rose pattern in the stockings was quickly covered by the rose pattern on the lace of her dress as she stood up. The heels made her calves look even more shapely than normal. He helped her with her coat before taking her arm and leading her in. His other arm he kept his coat folded over and in front of him to cover the fact he was still hard. Her toes hadn't let him relax for a second the entire drive here.

She took the lead as they reached the front desk, she stifled a yawn as she walked up to the woman behind the counter, "Yes, do you have any rooms available? Our drive seems to have been longer than we had planned." Robert just stood back as she took care of everything, including getting the room under his name. By second nature he handed her a credit card when she held out her hand and dutifully signed the slip as she received the key passes to a single room with King sized bed over looking the pool. He followed her to the elevator and to the room. As she opened the door, she kept one key, "I'll be right in, I just want to grab some things from the vending machines."

What things those were, he had no idea. As he walked into the room and threw his coat on the desk, he suddenly felt faint. He had just gotten a hotel room. He had just gotten a hotel room to have sex with a woman. He walked into the bathroom to splash some water on his face. As he looked back at his reflection, he started to have doubts. This wasn't just a woman, this was Anya, a woman he respected, who was a friend, who he enjoyed talking to. He took a deep breath. He had already come too far to go back to how things were. His best course of action was to hope she loved him, because he was quickly realizing he was madly in love with her. He started to remove his suit coat as he heard a card key in the door. He paused as she walked in, his tie half loosened and his suit coat in one hand.

She smiled at him as she walked past him to put some things down on the nightstand. She kicked off her shoes and padded over towards him in her stocking feet. She was beautiful. She placed her hands on his chest, stepping up onto her tiptoes to softly brush his lips with hers again.

He softly breathed in the scent of her perfume, mixed with the scent of her shampoo. He loved that smell; every morning he could smell it when she brought his breakfast to him while he read the morning paper. He kissed her lips, pulling her closer to him as he picked her up and carried her to the bed. He set her down on the edge of the bed, still kissing her warm lips. He reached around behind her, his fingers deftly tugging her zipper down her back. "Anya." He managed between kisses as she started tugging at the buttons on his shirt. "Anya, I love you." He could feel her lips smile as he kissed them even harder.

She nodded as she broke away slightly to shrug out of the shoulders of her dress. Her smile distracted him momentarily from the sight of her near naked to the waist. Her soft hazel eyes looked up at him, "I love you too."

He kicked off his shoes as he gently reached out to touch her shoulders. It had been too long since he heard those words. He slowly ran his hands down her arms looking at her. He knew now he didn't have to rush, this wasn't an opportunity that was now or never. If he played his hand right this could be every night, but it would never be he first night ever again. He leaned forward, resting a knee on the bed as he moved his lips to her neck. A soft gasp in response to his ministration prodded him to kiss down her front, softly kissing the top of the lace of her strapless bra. His tongue ran along the fabric's edge and he was rewarded with her taking a deep breath.

Alex756
Alex756
10 Followers