One Fall Semester Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex756
Alex756
10 Followers

Anya's hands reached back up to his chest. Her fingers deftly began unbuttoning the buttons down the front of his shirt. She kept tugging at the fabric; finally, she undid the last of the buttons and gently ran her fingers over his chest. She pushed him back a little, forcing him to stand up as she stood up in front of him. Her unzipped dress, fallen to a silken puddle on the floor, revealed her in nothing but a strapless black lace bra, matching panties and a garter belt holding her thigh high stockings up.

Robert took a step back, just taking in the sight of her. He was desperately trying to decide what to do to show his appreciation of this beauty before him when she started to unfasten his pants. He stood there stunned for a moment as she unzipped his pants, letting them fall to the ground. He thought he would faint when she followed his pants, dropping down to her knees in front of him. The sight of her pulling his underwear down, carefully revealing his erection made him feel like he was in high school again, as if he wouldn't be able to control himself. Her soft lips brushing over the head of his shaft and gently sucking on the very tip caused a bolt of sensation to jar down his back. His hands softly played with her hair as she ran her mouth along the length of his shaft. He carefully undid the clip holding her hair back and was rewarded with a soft moan that he felt from her mouth more than heard.

He knew if he didn't stop her, he was going to come before he even had her naked. His dreams had never been this good and his stamina in those was disappointing. "Anya … let me." He helped her up and kissed her lips, pressing into those lips that had so recently been wrapped around his shaft. He pressed her back onto the bed, climbing up onto the mattress between her legs. Gently he lowered his head to her panties and gently kissed the fabric covering her most secret area. As gentle as he could be of the delicate fabric, he pulled down her panties, gently guiding each leg free. The hair over her sex was neatly trimmed and he could smell how excited she was.

He licked his lips as he bent over to softly kiss her sex. Gently he probed at her with his lips, then his tongue. Her wet sex excited him even more. The scent of her being this aroused by him was incredible. The gasp she took when his tongue brushed her tender nub caused his shaft to jerk it wanted her so much. "Anya? I want you." The near desperate need in his voice was incredibly apparent.

She sat up a bit and nodded as she grabbed one of the 'things' she had acquired from the vending machines. Smart girl, but he knew she was. She deftly opened the condom wrapper and removed the pale yellow piece of latex. With one fluid motion she slide it over his erection, slowly rolling it down to cover the length of him. Her breathing was quick as she moved her arms to his shoulders, "If you want me, take me."

He nodded, with one hand he guided his erection to the opening of her sex. He pushed himself into her hot and tight sex. The sight of her arching her back as he entered her was almost enough to make him lose it right then and there. He started to drive his length into her, over and over as he was fueled on by her moans. The soft sheen on her neck and chest glittered in the hotel light. Firmly he kept driving into her, his eyes and ears taking in every motion and moan of her young body under him. The scent of her perfume was going straight to his head as he watched her arch her back again, her chest shaking as she gasped. The responsiveness of her body was quickly mirrored by responsiveness in her tight sex as the muscles around his member began to tighten in rhythm to her breathing, then suddenly they tightened harder, squeezing his erection and he couldn't feel anything but her sudden climax. He moaned loudly, the sudden pressure was too much for him to not explode. He felt his erection pulse in her as he came, her moaning and his becoming a single satisfied noise as he collapsed onto her. His heart was racing and felt like it was going to break out of the confines of his rib cage.

She softly kissed his forehead as he collapsed on her. Her body was still on fire from her orgasm. As she felt him begin to soften, She shuddered a little. She reached down to grab the condom as he pulled out of her, breathing hard. As she threw it into the wastebasket next to the bed, she pulled down the covers and pulled him into bed without a word. She threw her bra and stockings and garter belt to the floor and curled up with him in bed, pulling the covers over them both as she turned off the lights. The last thing he remembered that night before she turned off the light was her whispering, "I love you."

Thank you for reading this far, and as always feedback is very appreciated

Alex756
Alex756
10 Followers