One Fine Mess Ch. 02

Story Info
Tippi comes out of the coffin, and into a mess.
5.9k words
4.68
7.2k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you sneaking around!?!" I yelled at her.

"I'm sorry," she started, "I didn't mean to be so harsh, and well there are things going on that I know you wouldn't understand." She looked at me, and I just stared back at her.

"Annnnnnd?" I said, "You wanna finish that ma'am?"

Mone' looked at me like she wanted to say something but instead she just walked away. I looked after her burning holes into her back.

"You know what fuck you Mone'!" I yelled after her. "I don't have the time to sit around and pick my nails while people frig around with my life!" she didn't even turn around. In my rage I picked up a cup and launched it towards her head. It didn't hit her but it hit the wall and shattered.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Mone' yelled.

I don't know what had come over me but I was in a haze of red. "Fuck you Mone'," I said in a voice that didn't seem to belong to me, "Just shut the fuck up if you're not going to tell me what's going on. I am so sick of joy killin' ass people like you!" with the last word I slapped her...but I hadn't moved from where I was standing. How did I slap her? All I know is I was angry, I thought about lashing out at her and suddenly she was crying out in pain holding her face.

"Are you okay? I mean what I just did?" I said stumbling towards her. When I was close to her side she looked up at me. Her face had completely changed. Instead of the normally scary stoic face it was now contorted in rage, and she had fangs...like real fucking fangs protruding from her mouth.

I backed up like what the fuck, but no words would come out of my mouth. I was completely and utterly speechless. The last thing I remember was Mone' rushing towards me, and a sharp pain then blackness.

I woke up what felt like hours later in a dark, rank, yet surprisingly warm cellar type room. I wasn't bound so I checked my body over for injuries. I found none except for the new knot on my forehead. I stood up and searched the room for any type of light source. I eventually found the light switch and switched on the single bulb in the center of the room. The room was a truly depressing shade of yellow with windows, but when I ran to check them it turns out they had been bricked over.

I was still in shock over seeing Mone's fangs, as I realized and accepted the situation that I was in I just sunk down into the middle of the floor thinking I found myself doing something I hadn't done in years... I started to cry. I simply couldn't help it but as I cried my sorrow turned into rage. What in the fuck could I possibly have done to deserve this? I heard something at the door an jumped to my feet braced to take Mone; down as soon as I saw her. But the person who came through the door was not her in fact it was a man.

He had long black hair that reached is back and concealed half of his face. He was dressed in what appeared to be black skinny jeans and a black hoody. He was sexy but something about him made me want to run away. He looked to me and said in a very cold voice, "I am Alexxus, come with me if you choose to live." With that he turned and walked away.

Although I was scared out of my mind I followed behind him. Walking through the halls of a facility with walls the same nauseating color as the room I had just left I heard random sounds of battle. Still oblivious to what in the hell could possibly be going on I played a quick game of twenty questions with Mr. Dark man.

"What's going on? Who sent you? Why is this happening to me?" I rushed out at him in a whisper. Not once did he turn around. Alexxus simply continued to walk like I never said a word.

Feeling myself getting pissed off again I stopped walking. "Turn around and answer me right now or so help me god this will be your last day!" I said yelling.

Finally he turned. "What is it?" he looked down at me sounding annoyed.

"What the fuck is going on?!?!?" I asked for the hundredth time.

"I will gladly explain once we have you out of here." He said a vain pulsing in his forehead. So we resumed our slow walk past various scenes for horror movies. Fang and claws galore and I of course still didn't know what was going on. We finally made it outside and he led me to a car. Sliding into the rear left door I found myself sitting next to whom of all people...Walter. I didn't know how to react...I still didn't know what was going on! I could feel myself start to hyperventilate. Things were way to confusing, I couldn't tell what was going to happen next. I soon felt myself going under. My last thoughts were I once again faded to black. I thought.

I woke up once again in a room by myself only this time I was at least on a bed in what appeared to be a normal bedroom. I sat up and looked around to my surprise the room was rather fancy with a modern gothic air to it. The walls were black and red, and there was black lace everywhere. The only thing that turned me off was the fact that I was once again in a room alone with no clue where or why I was.

I jumped out of the bed and ran to the door banging and shouting random obscenities for someone to come and open the door and let me go. After an hour I simply couldn't yell anymore. Slumping down to the floor I couldn't even speak. This fucking sucks! Off in the distance I heard muffled voices. That meant that there were other people they were just ignoring me. That of course pissed me off, but knowing that I couldn't do anything I decided to finish scoping the room out.

Me being me I started with the closet. When I opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING was black. Black shoes, black shirts, pants, and shorts. I was somehow comforted by this. I don't really know why but I was compelled to change clothes but looking down at myself I saw that I was way to fucking dirty to do that so I looked around the room a bit more until I found the bathroom.

Walking into the bathroom I don't know what I expected but whatever it was the bathroom passed my expectations. Once again... all black. This relaxing environment just about erased all the drama around me as I sank into the deep tub full of bubbles and rose petals. I sat in the tub until I could feel my skin pruning so reluctantly climbed out of the tub, dried off, and donned on the black robe hanging on the wall.

Walking out of the bath room I almost missed the dark skinned man sitting on the bed with his honey colored eyes staring directly towards me until he said, "Hello Tippi."

I of course jumped out of my skin and almost fainted. "What tha hell? Damn it I'm already off the wall pissed off at everybody now you have to sneak up on me...Walter please tell me you are here to tell me what is going on, please?" he looked at me with sadness in his eyes as if he knew some terrible secret that I didn't know.

Hell, he probably did. I just wanted to know what was happening. Then something else struck me. I was naked in a bed room with in my opinion the sexiest man in the world. I thought. Walter looked at me oddly I swore I saw a smile flicker at the corners of his mouth.

"Look I'm going to give you the short version. You have been placed in the middle of a vampire war. We have been going at it for about 113 years now. What I'm sure you now realize you have some type of power yourself. Tippi you are a vampire yourself and today you have reached your turning point. I'm not going to sit here and tell you which side is good or bad that is not my intent, I just want you to know that with your unearthed skills you would be a great asset to our fight." He finished and looked at me intently watching me for signs of another episode.

I didn't know what to say. I was better off not knowing what the fuck was up now he sits here in front of me saying the most outlandish shit I have ever heard in my life! I guess after what I have seen today it shouldn't be that much of a surprise but still this is way too much in one day. I could feel my self dipping back into unconsciousness ...oh hell no! I'm not going to faint again.

"Okay suppose I don't mind joining in, how am I a vampire when I don't do the fangy blood sucky thing?" I asked accepting the otherworldly bullshit. He looked at me clearly surprised that I was so accepting of the whole ordeal.

"Yeah, I saw Mone's fangs earlier. I know already, and I already suspected you of being a vamp... saw the fangs at the Waffle House." I said with nearly no emotion, "How am I a vamp?" I asked again.

Walter stood up and walked over too me, "I'm here to turn you Tippi." He said into my ear. I should have known. I really should have been more afraid than I was but I wasn't.

"So how do you do that?" I asked breathlessly. His being so close to me was really clouding my senses. I couldn't think strait and it didn't help at all when he led me to the bed and sat me down. I just looked up to him heart beating a hundred miles per hour.

"Just relax Tippi let it all just happen. I promise I won't go any further than you want me too." He said into my ear pushing me back on the bed. All I could do was nod. I didn't even know what to say at this point I was about to make a huge change in my life, and it didn't even phase me. I felt him untie the robe and slide it off of my shoulders. He was very gentle with his actions though he was shaking as though he wanted to simply rip it off.

I couldn't help but react to his sharp intake as he finally got the robe completely off. I looked up at him and watched his fangs grow to their full length. They had to be at least two inches long! I felt a flicker of fear as he darted towards me, but it was much to late once he sunk his fangs into my neck I felt waves of pleasure slam into my body.

I let out a deep throated moan, and arched my back. I felt him take a pull from my artery and push his body down on mine. I spread my legs...you know so he'd be more comfortable. He pressed down even more and I could feel his huge ever growing bulge. I moaned again a reached down trying to undo his belt and release him from the binds of his pants, but he shifted away from my hands earning a frustrated grunt from me.

"Come onnn." I whined. He never separated himself from my neck but I heard

"Are you sure?" he took another pull from my vein.

"Yes, yes I'm sure! Damn it I swear if you don't...," but my little hissy fit was cut short as he took another long pull from my vein. I moaned deeply and commenced to simply taking off his pants. I squealed in delight as I got them loose. He never once let go as I guided him into my core. He began long deep thrust that caused me to go crazy. Combined with his attentions at my neck it was the most exquisite pleasure I have ever felt.

As I got closer to my climax I started to feel more and lighter headed. As I finally hit my orgasm he released my throat. He had drained most of my blood and I was dipping in and out of consciousness. My vision was a blur but I saw him move his wrist to his mouth and bite it then he moved it over my mouth.

"Drink." He said. At this point would have jumped if he told me. As soon as the first drop of his blood hit my tongue I felt my entire body spasm. I grabbed a hold of his wrist and held it to my mouth pulling harder and harder at his vein. After what I felt was way too soon he pulled his wrist away. I started to whine but it was quickly replaced by his mouth I was soon just as entwined with his mouth as he kissed me deeper than he had ever before.

Soon our naked bodies were as tangled as our tongues. I really couldn't believe how fast my life was flipping and turning all the way around. Some how I ended up on my stomach and he pulled me up against him. All I felt was hard muscles and what seemed like an even harder and hotter length pressed against me. I pressed back harder urging him to enter me this way. He obliged, pushing into me roughly pulling me hard by the waist.

He didn't even give me time to get used to it before he began the hardest and fastest pounding I had ever received. It was super intense and went on for what seemed like forever. At last he pushed into me one last time sending us both over the edge. We both collapsed as he spasmed inside me. I was so tired and battered I couldn't even move...or so I thought. As though we had never done anything a new fire sparked up inside of me, I turned and pounced on him again.

I couldn't really understand why but I wanted to, had to do that again. As if sensing my confusion at my actions Walter chuckled and said, "Yes that is normal I was the same way when they turned me, only there was no one there to aid me in my ...discomforts." With that he pulled me on top of him and re-entered me. Being on top the penetration was deeper than before I couldn't help my self as I sank my nails deep into his shoulders. As though the pain gave a sudden burst of hardcore energy he began to fuck me hard.

I didn't last long at all, and by the time he finally came I was coming down off of orgasm four. I just collapsed on top of him panting hard as he held me tight and stroked my hair. I fell asleep shortly after that truly spent. When I woke up I was alone and at first I panicked because right now, Walter was my only safe haven. Before I reached my highest peak of fear I simply calmed myself down and shifted out of bed as soon as I hit the floor I had to grab on to something to catch my balance, but me being me I still fell. I hit the floor with a loud THUMP!

"Ouch! Fuck that hurt!" I screamed.

I heard fast foot steps then Walter was at my side.

"Are you okay?" he said picking me up.

"Yeah I just didn't expect to be so weak. I thought I was supposed to have like super human strength or something!" I whined poking my lip out.

"Ha! You watch too many movies Tippi. Really when vamps are turned they are weak for about a day afterwards. You will feel better after a few more blood exchanges." He said the last words with a wink. I knew what that meant, and was I in for a long day!

He carried me too the bathroom and ran a bath for what I thought was just me. He lowered me gently into the hot water. I was very relaxed, and then he slid in too.

"What are you doing!!!?" I said visibly flustered.

"Really Tippi I just don't think there is anymore of you that I could possibly see." He said with a broad smile showing the tiny points that were his retracted fangs. When I thought it over he really did have a valid point. I don't think we could bare much else to each other...physically. So I relaxed and sank down into the water. He moved over behind me and pulled me too him.

"So how are you feeling about this so far?" He asked washing my back.

"Really it doesn't bother me like I thought it would. I expected to be a lot more...painful, but you aren't all bad. You must have done this tons of times before." I said fishing for answers about him.

Walter barked a laugh, "Funny story. You are actually my first one." He said somewhat embarrassed.

I couldn't believe my ears!!! I was his first! As if reading my mind he said, "Well not my first female but my first transition."

This didn't really dampen my mood I was still number one!!! "I never asked you but ummm, where am I?" I said trying to hide my happiness.

"Well this is my house it was closest by and it has the best security. I figured this would be the safest place to do something like this." He said while his hand was moving around to wash my front. A shiver went down my spine as his hand passed over my breast.

"Awwwww, you're so considerate," I said pushing back against him, "But why go through so much trouble for me?" he was silent for a while. Then he said, "Well I saved you for two reasons. The first being your valuable skills, The second because I really do believe we have something, it's something that hasn't even been seen in hundreds of years." He turned me so I could face him. "Tippi, do you believe in soul mates?" ha said staring me in the eyes. I stared back and somehow I could sense in my soul that I could trust him and he was very serious about what he was saying.

"Yes, I would have to say I do." I said quietly."Well I believe you are mine, and I be damned if I ever let anyone take you from me." He said with force. I could sense that he meant every bit of that. After that he didn't really have much to say. We finished our bath and climbed out the tub. Once dry I climbed back in the bed feeling woozy.

"Are you feeling okay?" he asked me knowing the answer.

"No! I'm hungry but I don't know what I want." I said pouting once again. Really I did know but I am way to stubborn to ever admit to something like that. I was delightfully surprised when he read my mind and climbed up over me. He smiled flashing fang and bit me. Once again I was completely enthralled with what was going on.

I could feel all the wooziness just float away. I wrapped my arms and legs around him ready to receive any pleasure he decided to give me. He reached up around me and made a small cut on his neck just where I could reach it. Taking the hint I latched on. As soon as he felt me at his neck he let out a feral growl and thrust into me.

On first impact I almost lost it, but I soon gained control and continued to draw blood from his neck. I could tell that he was having a hard time fighting for control also. After a while I just couldn't take it anymore and I released his neck. He followed suit but didn't slow his rhythm one bit.

"Look me in the eyes." He said with a growl. With much effort I focused on his eyes. "You are mine. Do you understand that?" he said increasing his pace. I was so close yet I couldn't tip over the edge.

"Do you understand?" he said growling louder.

"Yessss, I understand. I belong to you." I said with a hiss. Just as I said those words my entire body was sent over the edge. There is no number on the rector scale to describe the tremors I was receiving. It seems as though we both crashed at the same time because at the exact moment of my climax he latched onto my throat again.

I screamed as more waves washed over me I was in complete bliss. He took long deep pulls at the vein causing me to writhe at each intake. I was shocked to see that I, the none commitment, dominate type found myself saying something as submissive as that. I honestly had no problem with it. I really truly felt like I belonged no where else but right there with him in his arms. He eventually had to stop taking blood, and he offered me his wrist, which I gladly accepted. His breathing got deeper and deeper with each drag.

By the time he took his wrist away I could sense he was ready to go again. I smiled happily accepting him as we made love a second time. Afterwards we simply took another nap. I was absolutely truly the happiest I had ever been.

I woke up to a growling stomach. This time I was hungry for food not sex. I opened my eyes and looked at the sleeping giant next to me. He was so perfectly sexy, I didn't want to wake him as he slept peacefully. I also didn't want to starve to death. I slowly slid over him so that I was straddling his waist. I leaned down and started to land little kisses all over his face. He finally started to stir after a while.

Opening his eyes he said "Hello madanm." He said with heavy lidded eyes. "What's that?" I asked. He smiled and sat up, "It's a simple word that means wife. It means a lot to me though. You know that. You are my madanm and I am your mari." He said kissing me.

"Mari...I think I'll just call you daddy." I said with a smile. I jumped down off of his lap. "I'm hungry," I said with my lips pouted.

He looked at me smiling, "You are spoiled aren't you?"

I nodded my head looking at him with my best puppy dog eyes. He slowly shifted out of bad and walked to the closet. He rummaged around in there for a while then he came back with a very long very baggy black shirt. He handed it to me, "Put this on babe." He said.

12