One Fine Mess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly put it on and followed him out of the room and down the hall. The entire house appeared to be black I really, really liked it. I was basically glued to his side as we entered the kitchen. I noticed Alexxus and another woman in the corner.

"Tippi you know Lexx, and that's Bee. You know Alexxus." He said throwing a hand.

"Bee?" I said looking over at the woman. She smiled and said, "Yeah hi Tippi, guess you cant really take a hint huh?" I didn't really know how to react to that so I just moved on like I didn't hear her.

"You hear me or not human?" she said not so nicely. I looked up to Walter for an explanation for her attitude. He looked over to Alexxus, "Handle her before I do." He said simply.

"Handle me, handle me!!! I'm not your bitch she is." Bee said clearly pissed off.

"What the fuck is you issue?" I said finally pissed off. Walter moved to stand between us but she moved just a bit faster. Before I knew it she had me pressed against the wall.

"What did you say human?" she said human like you would say shit. The fact that she was touching me pissed me off greatly. Before I could even attempt to defend myself Walter was knocking her away. She hit the ground with a sickening thump. Walter's normally beautiful face was twisted in anger. Alexxus never attempted to move, but he was looking at Bee with what looked like it could have almost been worry.

Before Walter caused anymore damage I stopped him by grabbing his arm, "No stop, don't!" I said panicked. "Don't hurt her! I'm okay see!" he turned around and it seemed that he forgot about Bee. He spun on his heels grabbed some pizza off of the counter, and then he grabbed me up and carried me to the room.

Once we were behind the closed door I asked him, "What the fuck was her issue?" he looked at me with a slightly ashamed face.

"First off I just want to say that I am sorry that happened. Bee is just bitter and she is always on a power trip. I really don't understand her at all myself."

I hugged him "Its okay I understand...I guess." I said rubbing my chest where she pushed me. He snatched my arm away to examine my chest.

"I'm going to kill her if there is the slightest bruise..."he started.

I stopped him before he flipped his entire lid, "Baby it is not that bad at all, Just calm down." I said with a kiss. He looked like he really was considering killing her, and I just couldn't let that happen. I flopped on the bed and started to eat the pizza he got me.

"Uh, Tippi you mite not want to eat that to fast." He tried to warn me but it was too late. My stomach turned inside out and I barely made it into the bathroom before I was sick. I felt terrible. A whole fifteen minutes later I was still in pain. Walter came into the bathroom, "Are you okay? I brought you a new shirt and a toothbrush. You have to get up, you need another exchange." He said with deep concern evident in his voice. I slowly stood up and did as he told me. I then walked to the bed and sat down, Walter looked at me in pity before saying that he couldn't do all parts of the feeding due to what happened.

I really wasn't in the mood for it in the first place so for once I didn't whine. The exchange was very quick and business like, and before I knew it I was fast asleep. I slept long and hard that night without even dreaming. I guess you can say I slept like the dead. I woke up the next morning cold as ice, I was gasping for air, and my vision was blurry. Slowly I was able to gain control of my breathing, as I was breathing better I could see better. Eventually my body re-heated and I was able to get up.

As soon as I sat up I could tell that my transition was complete. Everything came to me as a rush. I felt power shoot through my veins. At that time I felt like I could run a marathon. I couldn't help but be giddy as I slid out of bed and hurried into the bathroom to look in the mirror. Gazing at my self I seemed as though all of my futures were super enhanced. My eyes seemed brighter, my lips (among other things) were fuller, and the best part I had fangs! Tiny, delicate fangs, they were so cute! They were curved and so sharp at the end that I cut myself a few times poking at them. I tried to make them detract and retract, but that I guess was past my skill level. I was so happy I could bite stuff n' junk and I probably had other cool powers too.

I made a note for myself to remember to ask Walter about that one. I pranced happily around the room testing my arms and legs just to see what my limit was. I felt absolutely great!!! No aches, no pains, I felt brand new. I heard Walter come into the room just as I cut a back flip and landed flat on my ass.

"Guess you didn't gain any balance." Walter said laughing. I got up and he rubbed my butt, "Awwwww, poor baby," he said, "Let me make it better." Walter picked me up pulling me around the waist and placed me on the bed. I giggled and tried to crawl away. He caught me before I even got a foot away and pulled me back.

"Where are you going little kitty?" he said looking down with a grin. I decided to play along and purred, rubbing up against him. He looked down at me in surprise..."You can purr?" he asked.

I looked up at him, "Uh huh, and I can do this." I got up faced him and hissed, "Am I not supposed to be able to do that?" I asked slightly concerned.

He smiled, "No that's perfectly normal. It just means that it will be easy to find your animal form." He said, "We know it's some sort of feline." He ran his hand along my spine, all of a sudden I felt myself shrinking and morphing. Skin was being covered by fur, hands by paws and claws. When it was all done I was still looking up at Walter. Except for now I was looking way up. Apparently I had shrunken quite a bit!

Walter let out a barking laugh, "Oh this will be fun to show to the guys!" then he picked me up cradling me in his hand and placed me in front of the mirror. Looking back at me was a tiny black kitten. My eyes widened incredulously at the completely non-threatening tiny creature staring back me. I turned to complain to Walter but all that came out was a tiny adorable mew. He scratched behind my ear which I must admit felt really nice, but still! I was a common cat. I could have been anything... but a cat!

He noticed that my ears had fallen back and picked me up to face him, "Awwwww, it's okay my little pussy cat. You won't always be so small. For all we know you could be a jaguar. I started off small too." With that he put me back down, then there was a bright flash and left standing in front of me was a very large, very menacing jaguar.

I knew that it was Walter but that still didn't stop the brief moment of initial panic that coursed through my veins. How could something so beautiful, deadly, and exotic come from a normal...vampire? Well then, I guess it wasn't that weird.

I softly padded around him softly prodding him with my little nose. He looked down at me and emitted a soft purr. This just prompted my actions and soon I was full on play fighting with him. Somewhere in our little squabble he changed me back into my normal form both of us were very nude and still rolling around. We landed with him on top. He looked down at me smiling, "Such a feisty lil pussy," he bent down and licked my neck; "We will have to tame her."

I giggled and struggled weakly as if I was trying to get away. When I gave up he laughed and bit me. I squealed in delight at first then it turned into a moan. My innocent wiggles soon turned into me grabbing his body. He released my throat and carried me to the bed. My heart was racing in anticipation of what was about to happen. And then sounded the blast. There was a loud boom, and then an eerie silence.

Walter jumped up and ordered me to get dressed, nodding his head towards the clothes placed on the dresser. I hopped down and got to it and both of us were dressed in three minutes flat. No one knew what was going on; I just knew that I was bringing dragged full speed down two whole flights of stairs. The next thing I knew we were in an underground parking garage. Walter was yelling orders to a number of unseen fast moving shadows.

He was still pulling me at a fast pace through a maze of cars being loaded with all sorts of weapons. I wanted so badly to ask what was up, but he seemed far to busy getting to where ever he was going. Suddenly he stopped causing me to run in to the back of him when I looked up he was talking to Alexxus. He then turned to me, "Tippi I leaving you with Lexx, he is going to get you far away from here. He promises to fill you in on the way." He turned to walk away but I stopped him.

"Where in the hell are you going? Shouldn't you be with me?" I asked panicked. He turned to look at me, kissed me and said, "I'm going to fight I can't just leave my home up to them to destroy." And with that he vanished.

I could feel myself getting pissed off again. I clearly didn't mean enough to him for him to at least be the one to take me to safety. Alexxus had to snap me out of my rage fit. He turned and commenced our run, this time with me keeping up. We finally stopped at a sleek black suv. He ordered me to get in while he got in on the passengers side. I looked to see who was driving and lo n' behold... its Bee.

"Hello there Tippi." She said attitude ablaze. I half expected her to get out the car and attack me. But Alexxus shot her a look and she simply cranked up the car and sped off. We were speeding through a long network of tunnels then we finally hit light. Alexxus started to speak, "The house was being attacked by Rain; one of Kasha's comrades." He said with a non to enthusiastic tone.

"He brought loads of backup, but he clearly wasn't expecting our defenses to be so tight knit. The fight shouldn't last long and don't worry your precious mate will be fine. He has instructed me to take you to the other safe house and set up defenses there, until he arrives I will be your blood source." When he said that there was a sharp curse from Bee.

12