One Fine Mess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got our drinks I knew automatically why Walter loved them. It was basically a cup of blood. I could smell it as soon as the waiter put the cup on the table. I grabbed my glass and chugged it down.

Walter watched me with an eyebrow raised, "Now you see little Tippi. Now you see."

I looked at him and asked, "What type of blood is this?"

He looked at me with a mischievous smile, "It's human blood of course!" he said. I sputtered a little. "Um is this safe... I mean there are different diseases and every-fucking-thing else....." I said looking incredulous.

He looked at me eyebrow up, "Tippi sweetheart, have you forgotten... you are a vampire you can not get sick from silly human illnesses." He said with a bad Dracula accent.

I looked at him with a very smart remark on the tip of my tongue, but I was halted by the glazed over look in his eyes. He was looking directly over my shoulder towards the door. I turned to see what he was looking at and my heart skipped a beat. Walking into the restaurant was Mone', and she wasn't alone. She had brought at least ten big goon looking fellows with her.

She immediately made eye contact with me and flashed over. Touching me all creepy like on the shoulder she said, "I don't want to fight here, but this will happen tonight." She squeezed my arm will and said, "I see you've chosen your side. I will be coming for you first." With that she walked away.

I looked to Walter who hadn't spoken a word. And he looked as though he could blow up the whole restaurant. He stood up with out a word and started making phone calls. Within twenty minutes he had tossed me back on the motorcycle and we were speeding towards some unknown location.

Once we arrived I looked around and saw that there was nothing there. "What are we doing here?" I asked.

He seemed to be in fight mode again he just dragged me along to the farthest point of the empty acres. Waiting there was most of the staff from the house. He asked around until he found Bee.

"Where is Alexxus," he demanded sharply, "And don't you fucking lie to me." Bee looked shocked but immediately gained her composure.

"He left saying something about it was over for him anyway." She said avoiding eye contact with Walter. I looked at him; he seemed to be truly pissed of about that.

"What's the major problem with that? I mean, he's a grown man he can choose not to fight." I said looking up at him. He then turned his anger on me.

"You don't get it. He was the only person that knew where I was. When they found out the first time I suspected him but now it has been verified. I'll kill him!" he roared.

It clicked in my mind as he was explaining it. I knew that Alexxus had creepy qualities, but I didn't think treachery was one of them. I felt my own anger build up inside I had trusted him, and he had betrayed me and my Mari. Bee looked as though she was on the verge of tears, so I led her away from the others.

She looked at me with watering eyes, "I loved him...fucking bastard I loved him. You could have been killed Tippi, you or Walter and it would have been his entire fault." I could say nothing, so I just held my friend until she regained her self. At that moment Walter began to shout for me. I hurried back with Bee beside me.

"Baby there will deep shit going on tonight. I'm not going to be able to just sit around and watch over you so I'm leaving you in the hands of Ravvi." He said.

Standing to his side was the little Goth dude I had come to adore. I ran to hug him and he just laughed, "Okay, okay, I get it now lets get serious." I let go and looked around.

Rounding the corner was Daniel "I'm going to stay with her too. I want to see how she fairs." I nodded to show thanks then turned to Bee.

"Well duh I'm staying with you!!" she said. I smiled around my little team of protectors. "Thanks you guys!" I gushed.

Some where off in the distance we heard a blast and Walter hurried off. "Be careful Madanm!" he yelled back.

"I will no worries." I yelled to him shaking with a mixture of adrenaline and apprehension so this is it.

12