One for Misty...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master gave Mistress a good hard, public fuck!! I was allowed to be close enough to see my Mistress' tender lips stretched and pulled around his black cock. She made no attempt to disguise her sexual fulfillment by this man, and was quite vocal.

The humiliation of watching this man please her as I could not in front of these strangers made my cock fight it's restraint. The whole bar was cheering them on as they became one right before my eyes.

His pace picked up, and Mistress smiled!! She gave him all of her attention, ignoring me entirely. She started moaning louder, begging him to cum inside her wet, heated pussy. With her calves holding his ass in place to pleasure her, I could have no question as to her pleasure.

Suddenly, he started to grunt and hold his cock deep inside her. At the same time she clamped with her calves around him, and they took their satisfaction in each other. They paused, kissing, as he left his seed deep within Mistress.

They remained coupled for a few minutes, Mistress and the Black Bull savoring the satisfaction of their copulation. When they separated, Mistress spread her legs wide resting on two barstools. She beaconed me forward with her hand. I got on my knees and crawled to her, mouth open. Beneath her I caught a drop of their sex on my tongue, and I knowingly moved upward to my Mistress' melting pot. I savored every drop of my Mistress' sex juice mixed with her Black Bull, right in front of a bar full of blacks!

It was at that point that Mistress stopped me and unlocked my chastity lock.

"I want you to masturbate as you taste his cum in me - and cum!" she commanded. "I want you to get used to cumming at the taste of him cum in my pussy, and you'll be tasting it often . . ."

It did not take long . . . I am not sure what caused me to so throughly empty every drop from within my being. The obvious source of my lust was being so utterly cuckolded by my Mistress. But, she had correctly deduced that being so humiliated because the Bull was Black surely played a part. Also, the further step down to have the public finality of her taking control take place in front of a bar full of Blacks was clearly no accident. No, clearly she had planned the evening. I had surrendered to her Bull for her, and he accepted my surrender in front of his friends. My Mistress had created a perfectly orchestrated event to truly humiliate and embarrass me. I knew, though, why I had surrendered all my cum right there, stroking my cock and drinking the sex punch from my Mistress' folds. While I knew she would still have much to teach me, she had completely cuckolded me!!

The end

12