One Full Moon Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like home.

They lay together on the bed. Not talking, just enjoying the feeling of being together after three long years.

Finally Jim kissed her hard on her full lips. Rising from the bed he pulled her with him.

“Let’s take a shower. I want to run my hands all over that beautiful body of yours.” He said

“Okay lover. I love the thought of your hands all over me. I can hardly wait.” She answered, smiling a sexy smile.

They went into the master bath, a large room with a huge whirlpool tub as the center of attraction. There was also a large shower stall as large as her bathroom in her apartment. Everything in stainless steel and white marble.

“Damn Jim. This is wonderful. I love it. It’s so big.” She exclaimed

“I had a forth bedroom removed and used the extra space for the bathroom and to make the closet in the master suite a walk in. while I was remodeling I decided to go all the way. Hell if I didn’t the government would have gotten it in taxes from the sale of the old house. So I had the whole place stripped down to the outside walls and started over. It includes all the things I’ve always wanted in a house. And I had no one to please but myself.” He said

“Not that the other house wasn’t nice. But it was a house for someone to entertain in. Have big parties in. Raise children in. Plus there was too much of you in it. I didn’t want to be reminded of what I gave away.”

“This my home. My refuge. The place I go to think, plot, and plan and to sometimes mourn the loss of my marriage and my wife. It has rooms that suit all my moods. I really enjoy it even though its 1/3 the size of the old one. Less to keep up.” He explained

“Yes I can understand. I hurt you deeply with my betrayal. I could understand you not wanting anything to do with me. I gave you up for big dick sex. Gave up 25 years of love and marriage and turned into a whore overnight.” She said in a meek tone.

“Shit this talk is getting too serious. Let’s enjoy our reunion. We’ll talk about what happened later. Now all I want is to enjoy my time with you.” Jim said

Nadia wrapped her arms around Jim, kissing him gently.

“You’re right honey. Let’s just enjoy each other. Everything else will take care of itself. Right now I want to get in that big shower with you and take that nice cock into my mouth. Then maybe after it’s hard, we might try a new hole. What you say there Big Boy?” she teased

“Whoa Baby. Last one in the shower is a rotten egg. I like new things. Especially ones I haven’t had before.” Jim joked as her stepped into the shower.

Nadia followed him inside. It had four shower heads and a marble bench. She grabbed the soap and a wash cloth and started washing Jim’s back. She worked he way down to his tight ass. The man had an ass to die for.

She made him turn around. Falling to her knees she started washing his already hard cock. She rinsed it and then took it in her talented mouth. She ran her lips around the head sucking lightly. Then her tongue along the sides, lightly nipping along its length. Up and down, round and round that talented tongue and mouth worked.

Jim was soon groaning. He was getting close to the big blowout.

Sensing that he was nearing the end, Nadia stopped and got to he feet. She looked around the shower. She what she wanted, she grabbed the bottle of bodywash. Bending at the waist, she opened the top of the bottle and handed it to Jim.

“Okay Big Boy. Lube up my ass. I want that big dick in there. Now. I need your dick in my asshole.” She said

Jim took the bottle and poured a good sized dollop on her tight rosebud. He began to rub it around then inside with one finger, then two.

Nadia moaned, “Finger my ass, stud. Get it nice and slippery for that big dick of yours.”

Jim soon had three fingers inside. He added more lube, and rubbed more. He didn’t want to hurt her.

“Enough with the fingers. I want that cock in there. Now! Nice and slow. Let me get used to it again. It’s been awhile.” She said

Jim slowly feed his cock into her tight ass. She was tight! But it was the one of the most powerful sensations he had ever felt.

Finally he got his whole cock in. He started pumping slowly. In and out.

“That’s it Love. Fuck my ass. It feels so good. Faster Baby, Faster. That’s it. Yeah.” Nadia growled in passion.

Jim couldn’t take anymore.

“I’m cumming. God it’s so good. I’m gonna fill up your ass with my cum. Now!” Jim exclaimed

Nadia answered, “Me too baby. Fill my guts with your spunk. I need it! Auggghaaa.

Jim pulled out and washed her ass clean. He then washed his dick. Nadia sat on the shower bench, unable to move. He picked her up and gently washed her whole body including her hair.

He noticed that she had no hair below the neck. It wasn’t shaved. It was gone. He liked that. No hair in your teeth.

After she was cleaned he stepped out of the shower and dried her with a large fluffy towel. He then picked her up and carried her to the bed. Pulling back the covers he laid her down.

Looking at her with her damp blonde hair spread across the dark blue pillowcases. Se looked like an angel. But she was far from that.

He pulled a sheet over her and cut on a lamp and cut off the overhead light.

He grabbed his lounge around shorts off the chair, he walked to the great room.

Getting a beer from the wet bar, he walked to the sofa. Picking up her clothes and his from the floor, he folded them neatly and put them on the love seat.

Dropping down in the recliner, he lay back and sipped his beer.

What was he gonna do now? He had made love to the woman he had kicked out three years ago. One he vowed never to see or speak to again. The one he had called a slut in his mind, till recently.

How did he really feel about Nadia?

Well in reality a different Nadia than before. She was defiantly more experienced in the sex department. Her body was a sight to behold. And those rings and hairless body. Man she was hot.

But the biggest changes appeared to be inside. She was confident, better educated and more in control of her life.

Maybe he had held her too tight, not allowed her to grow into her own person. Maybe she needed the time and space and the experiences to find her true potential.

Maybe that’s why he hadn’t been too upset when she left. Maybe they bored each other and needed time and space to grow.

Because, being honest with himself, he was pretty sure that he didn’t want her to leave this time. He really liked this Nadia.

Plus he knew her daughter would be ecstatic if they got back together. She loved both of her parents almost as much as they loved her. Though she tried to hide it, their divorce had hurt her.

But what about Nadia? She had built a new life in LA. She had a job she liked, she was about to take the CPA exam. She had new friends. Maybe a man waiting in the wings.

HELL, she might NOT want to come back. He had dumped her quickly, not worrying about what might happen to her. Leaving her in the clutches of George and Dana. Making her become a call girl to survive.

He was a nasty SOB. He really didn’t deserve her.

Nadia chose that second to walk in the living room in all her naked glory.

She had awakened to find Jim gone. He knew he hadn’t left. It was his house for god’s sake. She figured he realized what he had done and had to get away from the slut he had kicked out of his life.

She would not let him see how much it hurt. She would get her clothes and get dressed and then call a cab to her motel. She knew she couldn’t stand being stuck in the car with him on the drive over.

Nadia remembered that her clothes were in the great room.

Damn. She would walk in with her head high and get her clothes. Like it was no big deal.

As she entered the room she saw Jim in his recliner drinking a beer. He looked at her with a stunned expression.

“Want a beer honey?” he asked quietly

“No thanks. I need to get my clothes and get dressed. I also need to call a cab to get back to the motel. I wouldn’t want to put you out any more than I already have.” She said in a firm voice.

“I thought you might want to spend the night. I’m really enjoying our time together. But if you want to leave, I’ll take you. I promised Brandy.” He said in a hurt tone.

She looked at him. “I thought you wanted me to leave? When I woke up alone, I thought you had second thought about having sex with me. I didn’t want to put you out.” She explained

“Oh Baby. I just wanted to think while you rested. I didn’t want to disturb you. And we didn’t have sex. At least I didn’t.”

“We didn’t?” she asked

“No we made love. Passionate love. Not sex.” He said

“Oh Jim.” She exclaimed as he crossed the floor and held her tightly in his arms.

“Baby, I’ve got several things we need to talk about. But if you don’t cover up that perfect body, I’m gonna forget what I wanted to talk about. Let me get you a robe.” Jim laughed

Laughing he went to his room and got his fluffy white terry robe.

Returning, he handed it to Nadia.

They sat on the sofa with him holding her close.

END OF PART I

YEAH, I ADMIT IT! I’M A SUCKER FOR A HAPPY ENDING. SO SUE ME!