One Girl's Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErosBard
ErosBard
55 Followers

This was it. I sucked my first cock in months, it's taste, it's throbbing feel still fresh on my tongue, the taste of the delectable juice still lingering on my lips. And I wanted more. Oh god, did I want more.

The second guy down the line was a lot more animated, horny as fuck and not just intimidated by the brazen slut that I was. "Suck that cock.", he demanded, and I didn't disobey him, immediately sliding his phallus down my throat all the way to the base, my tongue lapping at his balls. I twisted my head sideways and gave it a long, slow suck all the way to the base of the head. He let out a long, gutteral moan of pleasure before taking control of my pigtails, pushing my head up and down. I relax my neck, allowing him to control my head motion as I worked my mouth and tongue in perfect response.

"Oh my fucking god" was his only response as he climaxed in my mouth. I gulped the whole load down, still hungry for more as I shifted over to the fhird guy on the couch., who by now was very excited, stroking his cock in his hands. I pulled his hand aside, quickly replacing it with my own, guiding the head of it directly into my mouth

The third guy let me do whatever I wanted, which I did, slowly sucking from base to tip, slowly blowing him in long, slurping, wet strokes. After watching me blow his friends it didn't take him long to follow suit and I was soon rewarded with his seed as well, which I consumed heartily.

I looked up and noticed that I had gathered quite a crowd around me, including my girlfriend who was glaring at me in disbelief. I didn't care. I knew that what I'd done here tonight had completely ruined my relationship with her and ruined my reputation but I didn't care. I was sucking cocks and getting what I wanted.

"More." was all I could say as I undid the knot on my top, pulling it completely off, exposing my bouncing breasts. I crawled up the staircase slowly, kneeling at the end of the hallway. Looking down the hallway I could see it was packed with men, each of them undoing their pants. My mouth watered and I opened my mouth, inviting the first in line to start.

I spent most of the night kneeling at the end of that hallway, sucking cock after cock after cock. I'm not sure how many cocks I sucked, but it was at the very least fifteen. After I was done, I went home with a van of about 6 guys, who fucked me 2 at a time in the back of the van. By the time I got back to my dorn, I found all of my things tossed into the hallway as my roommates tossed me out for being a slut.

That didn't bother me, though. I moved into the frat house with the boys, giving head and letting the guys fuck me for room and board. My time here was almost exactly like the time I was dating Paul. I spent most of my time on my knees sucking cocks, most of the time naked but occasionally I'd dress up in slutty outfits. I told the guys about beer and blowjobs night like when I was dating Paul, and they loved the idea. The boys would watch football, or a porno, and I would bring them drinks and give blowjobs. The main difference was the volume of guys. With Paul, it was only him and maybe 3 or 4 of his friends. Here, there was 8 or 10 or sometimes more. Some nights we would skip that altogether, and I would kneel in front of a line of 8 or more men, suck each one of them off in turn, and then lie on my back with my legs spread right after swallowing the last load and let them fuck me. My life was once again an endless whirlwind of blow jobs and gangbangs, and I couldn't have been happier.

As one would expect, my grades suffered, but I really didn't care. I dropped out of college altogether and just lived in the frat house, sucking and getting fucked all I wanted. I didn't care about school, just so long as my carnal needs were sated.

My bliss was short-lived, however. I wasn't the only slut on campus, and before I knew it there were a dozen cocksucking sluts just like me. Things became competitive as the girls did whatever they could to prove who was the nastier whore. After a week or more of putting up with it, I decided it was time to act.

I challenged the girls to a blowjob contest. The goal was to see what girl could suck the most cocks over the course of a night. I was determined to prove that I was the best cocksucker on campus.

The rules were simple. The girls were to be naked, kneeling on the carpet with no padding at all. The men would then line up and the girls would start sucking. The last girl to remain sucking, wins.

Needless to say, it was a shutout. Most of the girls dropped out after sucking only 7 or 8 cocks. The girl that came closest to me quit after 22, after which she vomited in the corner. "Fucking prude", I said to her after that, then I turned back to the hard, engorged cock my mouth was occupied with.

After that night, I knew what I had to do. I left the frat house to pursue my quest to prove that I am the world's greatest cocksucker. Travling from frat house to frat house, strip club to strip club, I put my money - quite literally - where my mouth is. It has become my pride, my passion, and so far, no girl has come close.

Yet.

ErosBard
ErosBard
55 Followers
12