All Comments on 'One Great Night'

by Thongluver69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot story

You write very well. You could have written in more detail about the blow job, exactly what she did and how it felt to him as she did it, but the rest was excellent. I like the way they were playful with each other. Pleas write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sequel please

I'm ready for the sequel. How about teaching her some anal fun?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

A really good story, with characters, motives, good build-up. Frankly, I like cousin stories better than siblings or parent/child tanglings; they're somehow a lot more believable. And thank you for NOT giving this guy an unbelievable cock of 8 or 10 inches; I get so sick of those in these literotica stories. You just concentrated on good sex. One question: He says, "I had a feeling this would be the first dick she's seen up close." Yet (1) she knows immediately how to suck it like a veteran, and (2) when he gets inside, she apparently has no hymen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
unlike the others

I think this should be deleted and rewritten, you never say why he was at the house? does he live there? is he visiting? where are his parents? what was their relationship like before this? you give no character development or plot build up, this reads like it should be chapter two of three or four NOT A STAND ALONE.

BeauJohnsonBeauJohnsonalmost 4 years ago
your first?

From the date, it looks like this preceded your cousin/escort story by 20 years. Quite an improvement those years made. Still worth the read.

Thongluver69Thongluver69almost 4 years agoAuthor
For the new eyes on this piece ...

Hey all. I realize now I might be getting some new eyes on my old work given the popularity of my most recent story.

Just want to say I wrote this story TWO DECADES ago, when I was a teenager and a MUCH shittier writer. I've left it up because I know there are some people who liked this piece but it's definitely not a good showcase of my current abilities. (I was a virgin when I wrote this story so what the fuck did I know about sex? HAHAHA)

Thanks for the support on "My Cousin, My Escort." I am hoping to follow it up soon with a new story and can only hope my future work matches the quality some are hoping to see going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

~🌟~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this was a pretty good story on it's own. The author doesn't need to answer every niggling question. It flowed well with a minimum of fluff, so I enjoyed it.

My only quibble would be with authors that insist on writing 'disclaimers' at the beginning and end of their stories, which NOBODY ever reads. Please... They. Are. Not. Needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThongluver69@Thongluver69
I'm just a writer who expresses and plays out some sexual fantasies through text. I primarily like the Incest/Taboo genre because of the built-in anticipation you can build with your characters and the inherent long-term relationships you can work off of to build tension. If...