All Comments on 'One Hell of a Haunting'

by sweeteuphoria

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Creepy spiders!

I didn't tell you when I was editing that I hate spiders, but you probably already knew that. Great story! Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A sense of justice

Let me see... The idiot could have gotten a divorce, but no, he preferred to drive his wife insane because, good heavens, the thought of his wife getting his money through a divorce was out of the question. Any woman that chooses to stay at home, raising her children instead of getting a job deserves that! Forget that she was the mother of his children and that she had been married to him for 25 years. She was worthless. She liked to shop. She liked to nag and whine. Why any court in the land would understand. Off with her head, go to the nut house while I get to live my life in luxury with a young bimbo while his ex rots in a nut house. Now that's what I call justice! Great story!

sweeteuphoriasweeteuphoriaover 16 years agoAuthor
Please.....

If you are going to dog me, that's fine, I can handle it and it won't stop me from writiing more.

If you are going to praise me, that would be even better, but Please don't do both in the same comment and then give a low rating.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous