All Comments on 'One Hot Summer - BJ Lesson'

by irishcurse

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot story

Keep up the writing!

T_ElleT_Elleabout 12 years ago
Hot!

Wow, that was hot... and really well written, too. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cliche - nope.

I'm surprised you prefaced this story as cliche. I've read hundreds of stories over the years and not one was about lessons in oral sex - especially where the teacher and student are so feverishly involved in the tutelage. Very well written - keep up the good work!

mozzasmozzasabout 12 years ago
Great!

Loved it, great idea - well written and straight into favorites.

biNHguybiNHguyabout 12 years ago
got a good visual

made my mouth water and my cock drip with excitement

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

I wish I could go back to the good old college days.

I like stories written as though they are true.

Hope you gave them lessons on how to please the

females also. Maybe getting feedback from each of

them as to what feels the best.

Looking forward to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Crazy hot

I love it! Who cares if the scenario is a little cliche -- if you can write it like that, it's as exhilarating as ever. And there's nothing tame about it -- just like your characters say, sometimes a blowjob is more than enough! This is such a well balanced story. You give enough background to get the reader involved. But the descriptions are titillating right from the beginning, and you don't take too long to get us to the height of the action. The dialogue is sexy and realistic, and you give all of the characters a voice. Keep this up, and I'll be checking back for more -- I'd love to read more about these roommates!!

LeCavalierLeCavalierover 11 years ago
Magnificent story !...

...and the best thing about it is that all the way long I was somehow waiting for the third girl to join this great blowjob class. The descriptions were very detailed but still far from boredom. Keep writing that way!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous