All Comments on 'One House, Two Families Ch. 01'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
max052max052over 9 years ago
Damned hot!

You got me hooked on your writing with Trophy Wives. This looks just as good, maybe better. Can't wait for more. Keep writing, I'll sure as hell keep reading. Thanks for all your fine work.

Best regards, max052

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Can't wait for more!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Another series by the legendary SS? You made my day, dude! Loved the story and the possibilities for future chapters. Hope you have some in the pipeline already so you won't keep your eager fans waiting too long in heated anticipation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AN INTERESTING START

You laid it on the line in your preface. I had read both of these referenced stories and that induced me to read your piece. Looking forward to more.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 9 years ago
Great Beginning

To a hot story! Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel please

Part two soon please, just think of the scope, two lads, two girls and two women, plenty for you to have a go at,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes

keep it up. Next chapter please. Fast

brosismombrosismomover 9 years ago
good start

please continue and ASAP

Like i said good start but it was all to rushed, could of taken time for more of the back story before mom sits on sons "HUGE" Dick Really!!!!! then gives him a blow job without a second thought & oh the daughter just happens to be watching

don't know if its just me but really think your on something with this story but no need to rush to incest sex

i'd prefer you fleshed out the story first,no need to rush to the sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Beginning

Really loved of the sexual tension building up In the car. Rubbing his cock on her ass was super hot.

Looking forward to reading more. I hope there will be great creative situations and wonderful build up. Doesn't have to be huge clot. But build up can be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get to work!

Can't wait for more. As somebody else said, SO MANY possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved it. Will look for the next one.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Enjoyable story.

Yeah, it's got yet another twist on the "riding on son's lap" idea, but you did a credible job with it. Now that he's in a house with all those stacked, sexy women, with close quarters and all, I'd like to see where you go with things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please

I enjoyed the story and you got a great start. I hope it won't be to long before we can read the next chapter. If possible maybe you could make it a little longer in pages. Two pages here is okay but makes it feel like a short read. So maybe you could make it 3 or 4 pages. I also gave it 5 starts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hell yes!

So glad you started another series! I fell in love with your writing when I read trophy wives, this seems to be along the same lines. Your writing has just enough tease/story line mixed with amazingly written sex scenes. It's exactly the kind of thing that I want in a story. Keep up the brilliant work, can't wait for more!

SirSinnSirSinnover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Looks like just about everyone liked this first chapter! Thanks for the kind words and yes, there's more to come - - sometimes real life gets in the way but I do try and crank out at least one chapter of each of my stories per month. Remember, I usually have at least three separate stories on the go at one time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story!

The car ride was very well written, very hot!

DegausserDegausserover 9 years ago
Very good

I thought this was fantastic. I thoroughly enjoyed and look forward to more.

ThemaskedmanThemaskedmanover 9 years ago
Super hot!

I really like your writing style, but if I had to pick anything to dislike is that the stories get too simple and too predictable. Regardless of whatever you decide to do I will continue to read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
anal threeway

I think that in your next chapter you should have an anal three way with the two milfs. If you already have something planned that is cool too, but a milf anal three way would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
new reader

wow that was such a hot beginning. can't wait for next installment . hope it is as carefully developed as this beginning .

KorppiKorppiover 9 years ago
Great start!

I want to start this comment by saying that I loved this story a lot!

Then to a bit more detailed commentary:

I've liked your previous stories (the ones I've read at least) a lot but eventually they've faded into a bit too shallow spot. I like the heavy fucking they involve but I feel like you could use the juicy and forbidden situations more. I definitely will be reading this series in the future as well but I just hope you don't show all your cards too soon. Hopefully the juicy scenario will evolve slowly enough with plenty of detailed and naughty fucking.

Keep up the good work and use the point of critique as you see best! You've definitely been an inspiration to my own ideas which will hopefully someday see daylight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Solid Start

From the title, I infer you're limiting it to the six of them .I know there will be some who want to add others -- such as if neighbors spy them and join in -- but, personally, I hope you don't. It’s nice, tight group. The whole concept of “The Trophy Wives Club” kinda necessitated a large cast of characters, but towards the end I found it a little hard to keep track of who was who.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

It's been a week and a half since this chapter was published, SS. Care to give your readers an estimate as to when we can expect chapter 2??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good start, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waht a turn on.

I loved the atmosphere you created, the family will certainly become my favourite. Please deliver another episode soon, with sister as a major part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I like the story line wish I could have had the same kind experience , looking forward to the finish which you must write.

SensualleeSensualleealmost 7 years ago
Tantalizing

Pretty well repeated theme told in a straight-forward way and promising more - I'll move along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

Good story. Congratulations. I'll read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Really well written 5 big stars!!

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
5 stars

fun sexy read. loved the car ride!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 4 years ago

Pa-da-pa-puh-paaaa - I'm loving it

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

What’s in your wallet? 5*, freaking awesome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES